Does semen work as thermal paste?

Does semen work as thermal paste?
I had to take off my cpu cooler and accidently smudged the paste and have no more to use. It doesn't feel too different to my cum so I was wondering if I could just put a little bit of cum on the cpu and would that work instead?
Pic related, I have a Ryzen CPU with the stock cooler.

Attached: cpu.jpg (1920x1584, 754K)

You should try it. For science.

I probably will, I haven't got anything else to use and I don't see how it could do anything bad.

like 75% toothpaste, 25% petroleum jelly

Nope. Tried that on an old Q9550 cpu and it bluescreened within 5 min.

Not sticky enough. Use Elmer's with the blue label

You're a retard

Attached: 1563505714043.jpg (615x825, 44K)

you actually nutted on an old quad core? whats wrong with you?

You've hit upon a secret of the tech industry. Jizz is the optimal thermal transfer substance. It's approx 22% more efficient than Arctic Silver 5.

It's the scientific method, user.

I have toothpaste but nothing else. Would toothpaste itself work? Even if it does im not sure I would want to since it would probably smell bad after a while.

It would work for the short-term. But it wears away much quicker than thermal paste.

Never remove your cooker unless you have more thermal paste. Nothing else will work.

Well what did you think is packaged in Kingpin's Own tubes of paste?

> 4 cores, 2.83GHz
too old.jpg

I am pretty sure I have some somewhere I just cant find it.

No, it just burns.

I'm sure the semen would have a beautiful musky smell. Def the better choice. Mint is for pussies.

I don't think smell would be an issue since my cum doesn't really smell of anything. I don't mind mint but I wouldn't want my PC to smell of it.

Semen is a horrible choice. It dries too quickly. But I heard that if you place your balls on it, then turn on your pc, that does wonders

That shit held up way beyond it's time! Obsolete today, but the quads had a long reign.

also, easy OC to 4GHz