I'm going to kill myself in 60 minutes. I hate my life so much. I feel nothing but pain now

I'm going to kill myself in 60 minutes. I hate my life so much. I feel nothing but pain now.
The noose is around my neck and I am live on stream.

Watch the stream on my discord here: discord gg /JYrCkUC

Pic is me

(My girlfriend accused a Muslim of rape, and I stood by her side and defended her. Then she ended up admitting it didn't happen, and started DATING the guy)

Attached: IMG_20190912_132707.jpg (1078x1833, 270K)

Lol

Holy shit it's real

Kek cuck faggot kys no 1 cares. Might as well kill muslim fag before you die

Don't kill yourself over the thot, your denial will wash away soon enough and then you can grieve a bit and move on.

The only present you've ever recieved with no strings attached and devoid of caveats is your life. Don't throw it away so easily user.

How big is his dick?

rember happy day

Pic is me

Attached: JPEG_20190912_131844.png (169x301, 77K)

Stop being a faggot and learn from this so you can do better in the future.

Faggot ass kids think their life is over because their first girlfriend cheated on them.

You probably don't turn her on enough so don't kill yourself, fix yourself.

I'd rather fuck a muzzie too.

fake and gay

Dont be such a faggot. You are gonna let some stupid cunt be the death of you? What a little bitch you are.

Attached: JPEG_20190911_101944.png (354x352, 88K)

Dude. Fuck her. Don't let her have that much fucking control you dipshit. It's your life. Fucking live it. Get a plane ticket, go to fucking Paris. Live a little. Don't cop out just yet.

Kill the Muslim and then yourself faggot

I think about killing myself every single day. I don’t because I love my daughter. If I knew what a demented cunt her mother would be, I never would have creamed her pussy. I hate my life.

>I'm going to kill myself in 60 minutes.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

Youd kill yourself over some chick? Grow some fucking balls you pussy. As much as I love my girl sometimes I wish I was single so I could be back in the game, Id never cheat though unlike the unfaithful slut who was banging some dude behind your back.
On the off chance this is a legit callout and youre really gonna kill yourself I just want you to know how much of a bitch boy you are. Rest in peace bitch boy

It's real

Attached: fag - Copy.png (625x166, 24K)

Fucking snorted laughing! KYS OP!!!