Best weed strain for an all nighter?

Best weed strain for an all nighter?

Attached: lightshade-green-crack-strain-3.jpg (1920x1280, 260K)

Lemon haze

Nice dubs but wrong drug faggot

I understand there are better drugs for staying awake, but I just wanted to know specifically for weed faggot

Something that is pure sativa, don't go for a hybrid. I like a strain called Buddha Tahoe, but there are tons of mixed strains now. Just go for something with high thc and pure sativa.

/thread

>think different

>weed strain
>all nighter
here's an idea; don't smoke a sedative when you want to stay awake, even an energetic, giggly tending strain will make you tired on the comedown.

Flo or Green Crack. Checkā€™em on Leafly.

^Das me.

Plenty of energy from both those strains, Sativa champs. Will have you mellow and happy ready to go for hours and actually be motivated.

Green crack gets me wired up for a while

Thanks, anyone tried Durban Poison?

Wow. Was just gonna type Durban Poison in response to OP's question. Should is like speed. I like it a lot.

I've had it and I think it works well, but it honestly taste and smells like dirt to me.

>taste and smells like dirt to me
Interesting. Mine stinks to high heaven. Almost a bitter skunk. Taste is nothing out of the ordinary.

gives me panic attacks

I've still yet to feel energetic smoking weed, even with strains that are supposed to make you feel that way. Tried so many already and I just wanna pass out after an hour.

Amnesia Haze 10/10

Maybe not so much dirt, maybe an earthy flavor?

Deadly Nightshade

A scorpion. That's not a weed strain, just let a scorpion sting you.

Ok thanks for the advice

I think I might go with Green Crack or give Durban poison another try.
Thanks/b/ros