Describe meth to me compared to cocaine

Describe meth to me compared to cocaine.

I could do some cocaine now without my GF realising. Could the same be done with meth?

Attached: 387058513.jpg (1000x667, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZSr_T9mQlD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont think so. Different highs and different rides completely.

If you took a low dose orally you'd be fine. If you blast it you'll be tweaked the fuck out and she'll know. Worth it tho.

Lol she might notice that you haven't slept in 3 days and you are running rings around the house. Plus meth has a dirty as fuck comedown

do you feel like the king of the place or paranoid as fuck. if its meth you'll feel it

She may not notice during the daytime ,if it's your first dose do a very small amount. When night falls and your pupils are the size of your entire eyeball shes gonna know somthing is up for sure

How clean is the meth that is sold on the streets, wouldn't crap quality be reason enough to stay away?

Can clean stuff be bought at all?

Make your own and stop being a faggot. Shake and bake, nigger!

What's the high? More similar to MDMA than cocaine? I read somewhere that it's more or less the good parts of cocaine but for longer. That's why I got it.

red white and blue moar like it
or methylamine + p2p

Absolutely, you won't regret it either. Meth is practically a health supplement for me

Attached: 1568083508457.jpg (630x630, 105K)

I don’t think it’s like blow at all. I can be social doing blow and enjoy myself and fuck and have a good time. Meth feels dirty and gives me a weird high that doesn’t go away that I don’t dig. I know people that swear by it though and wild sex and shit when they are on it. Just doesn’t do that for me.

I enjoy nothing more than being alone when my GF is asleep. Weed, alcohol, cocaine and WoW.

Replace cocaine with meth. What's different?

Meth lasts MUCH longer, in small doses it is a some what similar effect

I never understood why someone would give this kind of advice.
I've only tried it once before, and it was a pretty annoying experience.
I'm a pretty big fan of psychedelics, but I'd never advise anyone to try them

what last longer meth or molly?

It's a ride that in anywhere from 3 months to 3 years will kill you. I bet you and your girlfriend fight a lot. Constant on and off with your relationship. She's probably fucking your coke guy. You're probably broke and behind on bills. Fridge empty. Might suck off some guy for coke money or whore out your girl. Wait till the skin dragons get you. At least you'll think you can do magic while on it. I bet you're the one who thinks he can control his addiction too. We all think we're that guy. We're not.

no, fuck you

No, (you)

more intense and last longer. but everyone has their preferences.

Meth makes you fucking insane. It’s not really talked about but people do meth and then just fuck each other which is why the gay community is big with meth.

I met this dude and he told me some weird ass stories about doing meth and then getting so horny that he would suck dick and/or fuck anyone around him.

Fucking weird

Yeah, I see this dude outside this one local train station, and he's always screaming about meeting god, or doing meth.
Methheads are a good example of that insanity

My methhead ex roommate would tell me stories of he and the woman who dealt with him. He never said much about them fucking, just seeing shadow people and losing trust for everyone around him. Apparently, he was on the lamb because a drug deal went bad and a lot of people died. Last I heard, He's still running only this time he has his little kid with him. I worry about the little dude and I don't even know him. His dad is one of the scariest and saddest dudes I've ever met

youtu.be/ZSr_T9mQlD0

Attached: 1563856050915.jpg (1418x2430, 395K)

Does it make you type with these strange spaces in your posts? It's almost like you're posting on a different site.

Or I’m posting on my phone from work like a goddamn adult

>methylamine
Like the dea won't be on your ass if you try to buy this without a very good reason

Drugs are meh. Start a proper diet with fruits and vegetables, and begin jogging.

I used to work with trailer park owners and there were meatheads that would party with their siblings or parents and would fuck each other gay straight didn’t matter

It’s real fucked yo

nope you will end up dead shortly after. If not in jail. Usually jail saves people from death because they keep violating probation for more meth when they are out. If you don't get killed while out. you will just end up an old junkie prison rat with a number.

enjoy

She might notice tour nails and teeth falling out and the chips on your teeth. She may also ask why you have a walker as such a young age having pushed yourself into advanced osteoporosis at such a young age!

She will ask why you are in the front yard with a machete fighting mosquitoes!

>meth
lmao you'll be dead and in prison in 5 years tops if you touch this. no seriously stay away from meth especially if your gf enjoys your cock. meth destroys the pleasure centers in the brain and your gf will soon be asking you why you can't keep your willy hard anymore

She will wonder why you smell like a sweaty ass pig all the time.

no more mr penis

bye bye mr penis

I guess you could use a strap-on?

you would be going at her like a little spider-monkey with a strap-on and some meth . . . Shit may literally hit your ceiling fan.

you guys would be really methy. Lots of cleanup.

I've done that trippin balls. Damn mosquitoes were asking for it, cocky fucks!

Attached: 25cebce400ed2adb9d73ec2551e09b58.jpg (864x1339, 91K)

You think you can stick to just one post at a time?

Attached: 5CDD5175-5233-4C79-BE75-4C74B83D9992.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Shit may literally hit your ceiling fan.
my friend's junkie brother was visiting him a few months ago was off his face on meth and apparently explosively shat his pants. stay away from this drug kids

Shake and...bake

Attached: p-talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-will-ferrell.jpg (300x300, 31K)

>Make your own
Unless you have an actual chemistry degree and significant lab experience this will sooner or later literally blow up in your face. Do not try to make meth at home kids

junk