Currently on acid

currently on acid.

post whatever the fuck you want

Attached: IMG_20190913_051249555.jpg (1944x2592, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsoSQpELuIg
youtu.be/iMLouFAMkDk
youtu.be/wCqNS3Km5jA
youtu.be/2axi_m0BD-o
youtube.com/watch?v=C-5yUmnucXI
youtube.com/watch?v=BcVvLfnkoMg
youtu.be/9ANzhPJZ2U0
youtu.be/pCIc0FKD3dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: some_knot.webm (720x404, 1.07M)

also im playing sekiro

Attached: IMG_20190913_052729484.jpg (3264x1836, 1.2M)

Attached: alpine_butterfly_knot.webm (720x404, 848K)

Attached: stopper_knot.webm (720x404, 693K)

Attached: barrel_knot.webm (720x404, 1.13M)

watch?v=_4xo70Kg4YU

nice user.
did u ever play demon souls..

Attached: 1475710035004.jpg (807x538, 103K)

Sniper! Get down!

haha take a guess

Attached: IMG_20190913_053231681.jpg (1836x3264, 1.49M)

Same here mane. up on some 300. Hardly usin this pc

is that tat real. if so why?

1200 dollars worth of video games and you play ps4 instead of pc master race? 1200 clams gets you a top of the line gaming laptop or pc

is that a research chem?

nah i just like to accessorize i guess

soon. need to save up

Attached: IMG_20190913_053528286.jpg (1836x3264, 1.12M)

no kidding get a pc. Its no comparison. I was a long time xbox gamer. haven't touched it since ive had a pc 3 years ago

How much and how many times have you done it?

ok good. fuck it fake tat it up all you want. do get a real face tat

stream is up if anyone wants watch a dude on acid play a hard ass game

i feel like you just used us all to further your streaming career user

you heartless son of a bitch

I imagine acid as like an uncontrollable bad dream? (never tried it) what would you call it?

i swear i'm just trying to make an interesting thread

Attached: 70413472_368884757329030_4752356337789173760_n.jpg (154x154, 7K)

they're coming for you
better lock your doors tonight

depends on the person really, its mostly just a fun/weird time

Attached: 1438103345426.gif (500x500, 822K)

Attached: thats-bullshit-but-i-believe-it-me-irl-2485846.png (500x371, 41K)

probably have hella more hours than me. what are some of your favorite builds? starting demons souls i like the one with the rapier nd the spell, circlet. cant recall the class name.
im really missin ds3 pvp days, i used to run around with an exile mask and the lucerne.
gotta be a temp

Attached: 1473499498001.jpg (683x770, 66K)

dude, can you knot?

u look like an alpha can u give me tips on how to talk to a girl via text and good questions to ask her. And how to keep the convo going?

a/s/l

just be urself user

Attached: IMG_20190811_022941.png (657x631, 350K)

Shi-

i mostly play ds2 for the pvp, soul memory too bad soul memory is a bitch and completely ruined that aspect since ds2 had (imo) the best pvp

26 burger

Op...stop thinking about that...
I know what you did

no stop

What kind of tabs do you have and why are you only taking one you pussy
Also how much do you get sheets for

short supply, im waiting for him to get more

he said he gets a sheet for 500

What state you from I get sheets for 250-200

also it had the kool-aid man on it that's all i know lol

Attached: 70660823_370124597231914_4137356440211816448_n.jpg (720x592, 57K)

ohio!

I’m in my 30’s, done it too much, have half a strip sitting in my freezer. I’m not much for gaming on it(not into it sober either) but I took my last trip going up river with a friend watching Apocalypse Now. Definitely recommend it.

Thanks for this

Kik is maxwellmurderer if any of you young/inexperienced anons have questions that don’t involve where to find it.

i fucking loved apocalypse now

Where are you in your trip user? How long since you dropped
Also what are you doing besides looking at this thread
If your listening to music what you listening to or watching

i never got to ds2 pvp, basically had a ps4 then sold it for a ps3ish. soul memory im sure sux. I really liked the not updated version of ds2 where the death nullifying rings only cost 3k to repair.. perhaps i need to git gud. too bad i dont have headphones or id check your stream.

Attached: 1473541128001.jpg (375x500, 58K)

GOTY

It’s a favorite of mine sober. First time I took the ride I didn’t time it right. Second time we listen to “The Point” album by Harry Nillson then put it on and it was times perfect. Definitely recommend.

acid is the best ever once u get to know it and u start to work together instead fighting it(took me maybe 3-5 times(100-200ug)). changed my life for sure. it eliminates all the bullshit

Attached: tay wut..webm (246x246, 62K)

im playing sekiro. i took the tab over an hour ago and im feeling pretty weird :)

sorry everyone its hard to multi task right now lmao

Attached: 045B4C1F-8C8D-44AF-AE17-419CCF683B6E.jpg (1242x961, 259K)

You take paper/liquid/gel or something else ? Where are you from (area not specific) and what form do you mostly find it in ?

You never got down with that Iron Bridge or Belfry Sol dawg? For shame, some of my best times in Souls were spent there despite it being my least favorite of the Souls/borne games. Still in my top 10 games of all time though, I can't get enough of the shit. I actually just started a new non-sorcery run in Demons Souls today, have you played that one?

Not op but his plug gets sheet for 500 and he's from ohio I doubt he can find any liquid

Where you at in Sekiro and what ending are you going for? Standard, NG, or further?

are you full blown tripping out yet?

Here's a story
>be Florida fag
>goes to a hippy fest with friends to sell drugs
>be takes ten strip a bean and some shooms along with ketamine
>chilling at a bench with friends talking to other people who are tripping as well
>friend nudges me and nods towards a guy sitting in a chair
>dude has a weird looking syringe and every now and then squirts liqued in mouth
>dude did this 15 times in an hour
>fucking liqued LSD
Dude was chill af I have mad respect for these people

I can get both here (north Texas) but the paper is generally better. 10 years ago all you could get was liquid but it was always fire. Here it mostly depends on who your getting it through. Hate to sound racist but any black dealer I’ve ever delt with as far as psychedelics has had bunk shit or heavily cut shit. The hippy white dudes or older loco vatos from the west coast always have legit shit. Sheets here are ~350 and books around 3k

b r e h

just a tab on my tongue

iron bridge. my old stomping grounds

im lucky to even find paper tabs around here :(

considering the dark web but i wouldnt want to have that delivered to my grandmother's house kek

not very far, im streaming it now if you're interested

yes. absolutely

dear user I like acid but how do i know its real dude
>be me eat acid think its acid
>heart pounding like shit
>also me have high blood pressure
>think Im dead
>turns out not acid

based cute pic

You are a good person don’t worry about what anybody else says. Even when times seem lost there is a path that is made for you...you’re welcome

here u go op

Attached: 56527934_344069542896890_3241801273004640337_n.jpg (320x344, 16K)

I'm from Florida and I can get sheets for 200-250
And yeah I never buy anything from niggers besides weed they don't know what the fuck there doing or or what they actually have

Attached: 5mmcq0decvg31.jpg (594x569, 27K)

Dude I knew from HS got killed in Gainesville by some niggers over an ounce of regs. I’ll fuck with them if they come with reference but don’t fuck with their friends or any ransoms for any fucking reason.

youtu.be/iMLouFAMkDk

This is me, a gal who's done too much psychs. The video, not the picture. I talk about their effects on my mental state.

Attached: eqgURH5dyRjIiTCCPtaks3shExPylr5RHjGAhO2WyMY.jpg (1440x1651, 515K)

On that topic, people say I grew shrooms, but I sure did a lot back around 2013, and lots of robitussin, then lots of acid and some nitrous, some dissociative (oPce or something) and I've done ayahuasca three or four times. Got the ingredients online.

Attached: anlrpkmwhnj31.jpg (640x800, 175K)

oh yeah i made it there. with no internet. im past there now. can't remember, it's been a hot minute since i played some vidya
see (sic) like racing games?

Attached: when.jpg (440x330, 108K)

That’s what im playing with tonight. Not touching the paper in the freezer for a while.

Attached: D7EDB7BB-37D7-4BB9-BC4B-0A462EB068C0.jpg (640x480, 72K)

>a gal

not clicking that lol

do you guys ever had a bad trip?
did it have lasting effects on you?
I literally broke myself on three bad trips in a row, kinda scared to take any more acid

When I used to pick up quantity I got too out there with it. Hotel lobby carpets and looking at tile patterns when I’m sitting on a toilet still fuck with me pretty hard if I stare and let my eyes unfocus a little.

user please go to boss fight i want to see your skills my fren

I kinda dug the bad ones the most. I’ve done lots of drugs and liked psychedelics the most for the feeling of not having control, being along for the ride. I’m older now and I can only take a ride maybe two or three times a year these days.

kek i dont really even know where i'm going or where to find a boss

I recognize it as a delusion and see the surgery as a cash cow, but hey, there's no cure, so can't a guy be trans?

Attached: y3uRmCE.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

dont worry continue playing eventually there will be a ogre thats what I wanna see
>be me died 15 times first time i tried it immedietly got better at game tho

>surgery

dude stop

life has many doors, head-boy. a rose by any other name would smell just like shit, or something like that...
blow is lame. just too pricey for a kick
or u get scammed. i was stupid enough to do that once.
do u still have ps3? im hoping to pvp ds2 at some point here

Attached: chai s kotom.jpg (807x454, 83K)

not trying to be a dick, really, if you want me to call you marta and spank you in the ass, I'll do it no problem
but, have you tried seeing a therapist and talking about how you feel? you know, dig a little, see if you can figure out why you're feeling that way

Attached: Venosa.jpg (812x1064, 397K)

i have it on ps4 and its a lot better, they made a lot of improvements

wew my hands are getting sweaty

Eh, I’m older and deal with a more mature crowd. I only pay 70 for a teen. It was be lame but I can pop a Valium and run some water through my nose and I’m out in 20 min. Not as much as a commitment as dropping.

Attached: B7AB5716-2171-403D-B2E4-3183F1426D39.jpg (640x480, 141K)

Never related to a therapist. My name hasn't really changed, just from Jim to Gem andI don't wear makeup in public and try to blend offline.

Oh, you mean the Messiah thing? My mind was set on trans because the other guy was trollin'

No I know the big plugs of tampa and have many connections I tested them always the best never gotten ripped off or had bunk shit

yes user your near the ogre i wanna see acid + sekiro might try it out
there also a checkpoint near by

Hell yeah man, more power to your

Also they get their sheets for 150 or cheaper so instead of me selling sheets to cucks for 600-500 when I get them for 200-250

fug. well ill probably fire it up round cozy hours this year when it snow anyway.
i've never played vidya tripping, is this new or known?
if you say so. frankly coke for me has been the opposite of a commitment... its fun enough to do but that money would buy me 14 packs of hamms so..

Attached: koška kartoška.jpg (600x600, 105K)

huh i'll keep an eye out

i might need a break soon my heart is pounding not going to lie

Make sure to hydrate yourself OP

Back in the day every plug I had liked to tell me how the dude that gets it from the dude is rainbow family or gets crystals and makes it off that. I never really cared. Some was very visual some not so much. I don’t have any illusion that the shit now adays is probably nothing near as wild as it was back then. But hey, what ever they gotta say to make themselves feel better.

There's no one in the chat. What kinda gay ass weeb game ru playing?

I feel you man. To each his own I guess. I only indulge maybe once a month if not every other month. It’s definitely too pricey to have any kind of habit with.

lol user take as long a break as you want mang nobody's gonna be upset.

Attached: 1488025715001.jpg (605x859, 50K)

RIP

did that fucking ogre just try to do the peoples elbow on me?

what the fuck?

10/10

is your heart supposed to pound and how many tabs you take

youtu.be/wCqNS3Km5jA
Watch this, and be very appointed.

Kik is maxwellmurderer if this shit dies and anyone wants to bullshit about drugs. No weird shit or dick picks. Just a 30 something dude fucked up on blow.

it has more to do with the game i'm playing than the acid i think

short break brb

Can’t believe no one said shit on this. Here is a zoom for you guys.

Attached: 3CF6364D-FEBB-4FF2-A067-36B8B1CB6C9D.png (359x640, 1.37M)

doing that now lol

Attached: IMG_20190913_065727884.jpg (1944x2592, 1.04M)

Is that a real tattoo?

did you shave your eyebrows

ye gods

Attached: IMG_20190913_065926900.jpg (1836x3264, 1.16M)

Attached: contempt kot.jpg (720x720, 47K)

to make a long story short, yes

Attached: 52828058_2139457779477906_8858135375281913856_n.jpg (866x866, 170K)

"You will be decimated on the battlefield. Who works for gamestop, me or you?"

Caaash? Moooneey?

Yea Forumsro what music you listening to plan to trip as well after going out to eat if your still hear ill strip with you

You should listen to this user. It's my go to album when I eat shrooms or acid: youtu.be/2axi_m0BD-o sucks there's ads it won't be quite as flawless but still. Use headphones if you got em.

>emperor

good taste, i dont think this is the time right now though kek

How come we can't comment while you stream user :(

i dont even have youtube open and i'm not paying attention to the comments cuz im fucked up on drugs so just talk to me here

How else you gonna become the Black Wizards bruh?

You peak yet?

i see. i'm sure youve been told you've nice hair
ads are lame.
fug user, im out. zzzz
enjoy the ride

Attached: 1475826423002.jpg (500x500, 81K)

You look like you need shot

oh yeah i'm fucked up.

time for dark souls 2

youtube.com/watch?v=C-5yUmnucXI

i couldnt be on something like this on my way, during or right after peaking. phone screens and anything like that are way too much.

i wont deny that user, go ahead and put me out of my misery

just take care of my cat

oh man i'm about to get fucking destroyed

your gay xd

best armor in game
god dude i wanna go to bed but vicarious ds2...

Attached: stanczykbydlo.jpg (435x600, 86K)

Yeah it usually fucks with me and I have an epiphany about how fucking fucked we are as humans and how far we've detached ourselves from the natural world. I like tripping in the forest tho. Not really into eating acid indoors.

lol that guy was trash

Yeah, me neither. Last outdoor trip i took was in the redwoods. One of my favorite for sure.

lol i love parry spammers

my thoughts this whole thread but w/e
i have no idea what that twinblade or w/e he was using. halberds straightswords ftw

Attached: sadcat.jpg (640x640, 92K)

i think i'll fight the kitty for funsies

You ever do acid at an amusement park? I did this summer, and I don't think I'll ever go to one not tripping anymore. Perfect drug for it. Nobody will be able to tell you're high, you wont have to spend a lot on food due to not being hungry, and you get to recapture that childlike mindset that makes roller coasters so fun.

NOT FUNSIES

Damn you got rekted why didn't you have your estisk flask on? And your weapons did no damage at all to it

F
do you have a Yea Forums pass or something

Attached: 1475956593001.jpg (636x477, 47K)

sorry i havent played in like a month kek

pvp vs pve..

what a mean cat

Yeah there's a super shitty one where I live called "Enchanted Forest." We used to trip there all the time. Good stuff. Now I usually just trip far off in the woods with no one around. I saw Corrupted a few years back and ate some acid b4 that show.

why does every drug thread have to have people always every time saying 'i get x for way cheaper'?

unless you can provide a source, no one cares

Oh yeah I'm just gonna tell you the names of the people who sell a fuck ton of drugs
And because I sell drugs so I like to know what other people pay for their shit
Fuck off faggot

Just bullshitting man. No one is trying to link up or anything. Who gives a fuck. Just fucked up passing the time.

Niice. I usually like being in a suburb or a college campus in the dead of night, so I can see the place in which I live differently. I also like to pick up garbage, which feels good. I found a shitty Ford baseball cap in a puddle on my campus, and thought it needed a better home. So I put it on a fire hydrant outside one of the main buildings. Stayed there for a full month.

Second that shit

fuck yeah we got em

move the fuck on then....

i should go to the park

Attached: IMG_20190913_073610168.jpg (1836x3264, 1.32M)

Yeah I found a toilet once and put it on the hood of a BMW kek. It's weird, you always get in the strangest scenarios when you're tripping. My buddy ate acid for his first time and we saw a guy get his throat slit. My buddy was just staring at the dude all wide eyed tripping balls while the dude's brother tried to hold his neck wound closed. That was a fucked up night.

Do so go connect and breath in the good air also send pics of stuff that looks cool/trippy

What state ru in user?

fuck i dont wanna get up

ohio

Attached: IMG_20190913_073932924.jpg (1944x2592, 957K)

Attached: fuck this man.jpg (897x1200, 266K)

Hey op....
Cigarette

time to fap

Attached: IMG_20190913_074132688.jpg (1944x2592, 980K)

Ye Id just chill if I were you. Changing the whole environment mid trip can go south on u real quick. Best just to ride this one out in ur room.

No one else is fucked up besides the OP ?!?

i guess some tunes are in order then

youtube.com/watch?v=BcVvLfnkoMg

Having a heart race and having high blood pressure is some of the side effects of acid just go by this old saying 'if it's bitter it's a spitter' fentynal tastes bitter and it's not LSD
LSD has no flavor but sometimes it tingles on your tounge

I havent encountered anything with fentynal (that i know of) Is that a common thing where ever ya'll are from?

Yeet

youtu.be/9ANzhPJZ2U0

Sometimes pure stuff can still restrict your veins leading to a stiffness and higher blood pressure. Taking some ibuprofen or a shot of alcohol can help this though.

Attached: chillin.jpg (740x724, 98K)

Not with LSD but with heroin and xanax. I dunno how you would cut acid with fent kek

god why do people do shit like this?

like of all the things you could be doing and you choose this

Attached: IMG_20190913_075024233.jpg (1944x2592, 983K)

me neither, thats why i was asking. i dont fuck with bars or H really so I never worried about it.

It's common because it's inhibits similar side effects of.lsd (the hallucinationals and stuff) however unlike acid fentynal can fucking kill you. Just get a LSD tester kit online they are legal and you don't need to sacrifice the whole tab just cut it in half then test it.

games for a 17yo teenager, action action action

I am 32 years old and finally came to terms with being gay. Feels good man. All those wasted years though... still feels good. I want to have sex with everyone right now and I want to tell everyone I am gay so I will organize a gay parade every week until the world becomes super gay with me and we can all fuck each others assholes into prolapses

do this too

Attached: 1565024982063m.jpg (1024x576, 176K)

Time for a dab.

Attached: 20190912_220751.jpg (2560x1440, 697K)

Isnt a bad idea. Ive had the same plug/friend for LSD for going on like 8 years though, Never had a problem with it. Doesnt hurt to be cautious though. Thanks for the info.

Attached: 20190913_125552.jpg (1216x1216, 821K)

Congrats. Are you on drugs though?!?!

lol i remember being 14 too

Attached: IMG_20190913_075524950.jpg (1944x2592, 930K)

kys

Attached: polish priest.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Looks like all the Newfags are up and getting ready for school. Kek.

Attached: fuldstændig ulækkert.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Attached: 1564324571705.jpg (584x502, 44K)

Are you William S Burroughs?

Attached: buddhist.jpg (1540x1024, 538K)

Attached: eze.jpg (370x462, 49K)

get the fuck out of here lol, Fentynal is an opiate and not a hallusinogen. and hallusinations caused by opiates is a uncommon side effect.

Attached: ascension.gif (500x339, 1.64M)

alright bet

you need anything while i'm out?

Attached: 69867012_381865389146747_1825689343675596800_n.jpg (360x480, 26K)

I like the wholesome crash racing game at the top, makes all the dark eveil games you play mean shit

dude you just reminded me i have that.

i checked it out at the library yesterday

time to fuck some shit up

I just dropped my first tab an hour ago. Nfi what to expect OP. Down the rabbit holes I go I guess

Looks like something good, I'm snorting amphetamines myself

Listen to this
youtu.be/pCIc0FKD3dM

Attached: 1559256359918.gif (500x500, 530K)

don't fight it

Attached: 70607752_3083697715006272_5869617828448960512_n.jpg (360x480, 25K)

No not really down the rabbit whole you'll get visuals and deep thoughts.
Or you'll have visuals and be all giggle and not think to much
Also what do you plan on doing while tripping?

Finally someone else thats taking part. amphetamines (meth/crystal) are too much for me. Dont dig the high or not being able to come down quick. I get that its more bang for your buck though.

id need more than 1

I only buy as clean amf as possible, I'm from Europe so I get the polish shit. Every time I've done meth it's been bad

1200 dollars gets you a good computer and a decent laptop. not top of the line though

Damn. Yeah, that isnt anything i know shit about. I dont know or hang around with anyone heavy into that scene. I did some hot rails years ago in AZ while on a bike trip with friends and that shit had me going for days. Where im at it is mostly junk and backyard shit from what i hear.

I had planned to go out. Things didn't go ad planned. So I've ended up back at my place alone chilling to some tunes atm. Fuck all planned is the short of it

I live in Gainesville and can say that half the people have bunk shit, only few good ones have been the good ones for a long time.

Listen to the album "The Point!" By Henry Nilsson when that shit starts to creep. Its a good album to hold your concentration so your not thinking about the drugs kicking in.

if i lived in florida i wouldnt even leave the fucking house without a gun

Yo I'm over in weeki wachee

Never heard of it bud. Whats kind of music is it?

The kid was the younger brother of a dude i delt with in the DFW metroplex. Had a head about him and thought he was tuff. Found out the hard way.

Oh yeah, here we are a little more careful about it. Or at least I am. I dont use amf that often, but when I do. I used to help deal this and that. So I know what's good and where I can get it. Also smoking "imported" Orange kush! Real good shit

Its a weird concept album that was supposedly for kids that this dude made back in the 60's that just happens to be trippy as shit if your on one. Just give it a listen when the drugs start kicking in.

Also is it normal to get really cold. Or is my house just cold coz it's fucking cold?

if you start to feel cold get yourself to a hospital asap. thats not normal, your bodies reacting to the drug in a negative way

I think mushrooms are cold. Wat do?

if you start thinking about it and let your head run with it then its gonna seem like whatever you think it is.

thanks for the quality post fam

Turns out my house was just cold :) am in that part of the world after all

Is your house temp cold? Do you have a fan on? Is it cold outside rn where you are?

Hope ur having a good trip dude even if you're not reading the thread anymore

Attached: 1EC1DB3D-55A0-4E0E-A540-BCD5125585EE.jpg (540x536, 55K)

This is freaking me out man

In the southern part of Australia. And bro it's been bitter cold here

I know that straw lol

im actually still here. you are appreciated

also lol that pic

Attached: IMG_20190913_084854410.jpg (1944x2592, 818K)

Do you watch anime OP

Attached: 1567558473394.gif (400x225, 126K)

Why else would he be on an anime website?

Attached: 1547199753398.png (1272x1001, 1.58M)

anime website ? i must have gotten this shit all wrong.

Good thread op

>anime website ?
Die in a fire.

my life is an anime

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1809079737.jpg (667x1184, 70K)

dont ask me what happened to the quality of that pic

Looks good to me

Attached: Screenshot_20171005-090014.png (1080x2220, 1.72M)

Attached: image0-8.jpg (956x960, 135K)

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: image_11.jpg (1242x1820, 703K)

Attached: IMG_20190608_150939.jpg (750x810, 71K)

Attached: IMG_20190211_163554.jpg (580x1280, 125K)

Attached: 1511098998749.png (710x409, 17K)

Yall should be putting the tab UNDER your tongue,

Attached: 1561420921145.jpg (2560x1440, 517K)

Attached: 8987a9a.jpg (1080x1273, 219K)

but then i wouldnt be able to take a picture of it

Attached: 70244793_2491797094243971_1617818832129228800_n.jpg (960x960, 236K)

anyone still going ?

Attached: 1549545711208.png (225x225, 6K)

rolling for 6. why would i get a basic waifu when i could get a bitch like this?