Yea Forums why am I so ugly

Yea Forums why am I so ugly.
Am I, because I hate my face so much
I have only one friend and hell I don't even known if he really is.
Rate me Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_20190913_013644_998.jpg (3096x3870, 1.69M)

Not ugly but you do look sad.

Yeah not ugly at all you just need to smile more hun :kissing_heart:

I am a HKV

I'm not trying to be a dick but I honestly have no fucking idea what gender you are.

Boy

An Hero, U look like a Lopez trying to be a Kardashian, neither is good.

Facts

Are you wearing make-up?

No not in this pic
No filter
Good lightning

There we go pic was too high
Had to screenshot for mb limit
Lighting?

Attached: IMG_20190913_021654_346.jpg (720x1280, 162K)

Make up in this pic with front lighting

Attached: IMG_20190913_013459_137.jpg (1836x1836, 980K)

Disgusting spic....please leave with your trans shit, we can see your beard shadow miles away

Not trans nigger faggit

Woah quads plus

checked. wasted.

Show da pusay then...you manface, if do I will tribute your manface with thicc white bloody sperm

Much better here, smile more and work on the makeup and you'll be beautiful! Maybe work on the eyebrows a bit? Kind of smooth them out a bit

I'd say makeup really helps. You look your best in this pic imo.

What a fucking waste. What a get

Post soles

I have another pic without make up thats just as good. With front flash at night in my room but my phone acting retarded

This will do
No make up or filter
In doors after shower lol

Attached: IMG_20190818_053048_863.jpg (387x516, 18K)

>Lose some weight, get a nose job

Would probably fuck you then

1. no make-up (simple, not thick lines, eyeliner. Thick lines = makes you look like a hoe) and maybe rimmel. Maybe eyeshadow. Only a little bit. A LITTLE BIT. Too much make-up = hoe barbie bimbo.
2. no effort into your hair. Looks exactly like a basement dweller who doesn't bother to get a haircut. Your hair shouts ''I am a lazy unwashed person who doesn't take care of myself, has no ambition, doesn't wash'' even if that statement might not be true, your hair says otherwise
3. same for your clothes.
4. flower in hair. Are you 10 years old? Do you want to be a little girl or a woman? For example, does it turn you on to see a 30 year old man talk about his lego toys and action figures? Stop being ''girly'' and be more ''womanly''... IF you want to attract men. But of course, you have every single right to have fun and put a flower in your hair, but you're not pulling it off. It comes across as more ''not matured yet'' rather than ''beautiful woman''
5. No smile, blank look, lifeless, no ambition, no goals, wants to commit suicide, not someone you enjoy being around with, get the picture?
6. slightly, I SAID SLIGHTLY, big nose. Not that big of a deal, most women are retarded insecure and want to fuck up their lives by having unnecessary plastic surgery
7. Oily skin. Bad lighting? Not sure

In short, you come across as depressed, no goals, no ambition, this isn't about ''ugly''. You could be very beautiful if you changed your whole lifestyle.

negative attitude brings out negative results.

What country are you in?