Explain

explain

Attached: couple.jpg (1841x1910, 721K)

Woah, I know that dude

what's the meme here? is this guy just unfuckable as knobs?

Her brother maybe?

what's he like?
seems a bit too sexual to be a brother. he was feeling her up and they were laughing together etc

Cool, so he's pedo for her and she clearly likes him too. Wats the big deal?

Attached: A246F3DC-FFFE-40BC-A06F-AFEC8A15A1B7.jpg (750x741, 278K)

Was that joke ever funny?

motherfucker is that SFSU?

He has some fucking long arms

Probably her brother.

>he was feeling her up and they were laughing together etc
op thinks "i should take pictures of these two kids touching each other"

just a typical sick ass white boi

They can be the same age, or he can be a year or 2 older than her. Some doods are tall at a young age.

Attached: beast.jpg (535x407, 26K)

Two people who are the same age isn't automatically pedo. If thats your go to excuse and thought process for everything, I got some bad news for you.

He looks a lot older than her imo. And wdym 'excuse'?

It's young people who like each other.
It happens in real life a lot.
Y'know, people meet and feel mutual sympathy and they sometimes show this publically, not because they want to show it, but because it's pleasant to be intimate. It's human warmth, user, you should go outside and try it.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Menu.png (483x708, 569K)

That menu escalated .
I think I would just go with eggs bacon and spam.

This is a 16 year old. Does he look old to you?
And I mean that your first thought is of "why they should not be together" or "lets find all the negative ways this is instantly wrong". Its a excuse to justify your thought process.

Attached: lehcrs0l1fc01.jpg (960x1280, 158K)

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I was asking wat the big deal was bc I don't see anything wrong with it.

> so he's pedo for her
this statement implies that he is over 18, it implies that he is a pedo, it implies that he looks older than he is.

Filename: couple
OP: explain
Now making excuses...
On Yea Forums...
You're transparent OP, like glass.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1549796525032.gif (28x30, 12K)

How do you know he is the same age as her? He looks a lot older. And pedos don't have to be older than 18, idk where u got that from. It says 16 in the dsm.

Man... you yanks create your own hell, don't you?

How do you know he's not?
I'm pointing out the statement
>so he's pedo for her
How do we know he's over 18?
We don't, but assuming that he's over 18 and instantly a pedo is imprudent and irrational.

>pedos don't have to be older than 18
I'm not following you on this logic.

I had a few tiny GFs, of age, but 5' 90ish pounds. Pocket pets are dope. Usually pretty dumb though and not wife material. Hard to learn anything about life when everyone is constantly trying to help you and/or, fuck you.

How do we know it's not family? Not incestual. Just a kid sister. Sick fucks always assuming the worst.

A bit to sexual? He has is arm around her... I'm curious where are you from?

I explained in the previous comment. 16 is the minimum age to be a Pedo technically speaking. And I don't know that he is 16 or older, but he certainly looks like he is. There is nothing wrong with wat is shown in that image regardless.

You are so full of shit it gives me a nosebleed.

is not illegal yet, but it seems weird too me.......

I'm not talking about the image, I'm talking about the statements you put out. It has implied assumptions where there is no evidence but a instant labeling of a stranger.
Granted you are correct at the age of 16 as minimum criteria of being a pedo, but you failed to state the other part of the criteria.
>A person must be at least 16 years old, AND at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia

Don't leave out facts to push implied notations. So for him to be a "pedo" he has to meet the other half of the critera. Does the girl look 11 years old if he is 16?

Kill that pedo !

Keep it civil, no need to attack the poster, you're better than that, debate the reasoning for the accusation. You won't win a jury over if you just throw names around.

yes, tbh. I wouldn't have said he was a pedo otherwise. Maybe I'm just trash at geussing ages idk.

reported, you're not slick, Yea Forums rules state that thee are no pics of kids

Guessing age is by the individuals perception. It is a fool-hardy way to assume without proof on looks alone.
This image "looks" like its a female, but in fact, it is a male. But they identify as a female. Although biologically, they have a penis.
The idea of if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it must be a duck idea is a grey area in today's standards.
So my point is, you calling him a pedo is fool-hardy because you do not know all the facts and jumping to conclusions without reasoning other than, "that girl's too young, he's a pedo".

Forgot image.

Attached: 1568357199581.jpg (450x600, 75K)

India

She can be just short, retard

Brother trying to protect his sister from pedofags like you

A midget

You used 3 sentances to explain natalie mars on Yea Forums and also offered some “profound” ideas that are already common knowledge.

Go back sleep, school starts soon.

She has dwarfism.

aww how cute