Is it just me or is v the shittiest board if you go their to talk about any video game that isnt some Nintendo bull...

is it just me or is v the shittiest board if you go their to talk about any video game that isnt some Nintendo bull shit they ignore it

Attached: 4chan.jpg (850x464, 164K)

u r gay

You're not wrong.

That's because Nintendo stands on a platform so far removed from other companies they make video games based on innovation not desperate cash grabs faggot

every time I've gone there I've clicked out within a couple minutes.

it's all weird faggy shit tier obscure RPGs and other bullshit.

never any actual good games.

try and find a thread on there about cyberpunk2077 or any other upcoming or recent game.

your the same fag that buys the new mario game of fun a plat former your a cuck

i feel like b is a better place to talk about games like me i like xbox on v thats absolute Hershey

Yea Forums is filled with soyboys and trannies
totally unironically, it's really that way

your not getting rid of us

Says the queer who prolly plays fortnite go suck a turd you coward, your testament won't stand before the Grace that is his holiness Mario

Also learn how to type you absolute Mongolian mongoloid

What would you like to talk about, user?

pshh who plays fortnite? see your name droping fortnite what a fucking cuck fag your wife looking for a new bull?

dude im really enjoying gears 5 atm before i was playing alot resident evil revelations 2 raid mode

Ok retard learn something original instead of all this cuck shit, like i get you're projecting but I'm tried of seeing it on here

Probably some goofy fucking white kid in his mommy's basement

um no i dont have a wife i do fuck a few guys wife. learn some thing new besides this retared ass projection shit go back to v and say haha i tots beat some Yea Forums tards and talk about the new smash faggot

ehh i feel like fn is multi racial like autistic from all races love fn

Attached: when-i-try-to-make-another-4-20-meme-before-midnight-49782073-1.png (499x533, 330K)

keep trying bro talking shit you know every one laughs at you Nintendo fags are the laughing stock go play your shitty jrpgs

mario rpg good af

Yeah ok fucker like any true Nintendo actually acknowledges anything outside of Mario and the legend of zelda

okay but the nintendo final fantasy games are good

Ok retard

yea pretty much its mario zelda and idk some thing like meteoroid or castleVania

Truth

Yeah those aren't too bad either. Honestly nintendo only puts effort into things worth putting effort in

um halo gears resident evil uncharted the last of us better then any thing you faggots have

Woooow now I know you're a fucking plebian you can have an opinion when you actually play some real video games YA MASSIVE TWAT