I took a selfie while high and i look like a damn alien

I took a selfie while high and i look like a damn alien
Aaaaa

Attached: 201909137566784663506868516.jpg (1592x3264, 1.8M)

You know the rules

Waste of a good jaw.

Rip my chad genes

Attached: 2v20zytl.jpg (360x640, 47K)

Passing today.

Why do you want to be a lady?

You will never be female.

You look like a trap.

show benis

Attached: EEE3W4NWkAAoE1v.jpg (1600x847, 87K)

Why do you want to deceive the world into thinking you're a woman? Why do you want to lie to everyone?

If you can't tell someone was born biologically male then you are the one to blame. Transitioning is just the way that sub-males signal to alpha's that they want to be treated and fucked like a female.

He’s just lying to himself really.
It’s easier to put on a dress than to deal with his deep seated issues.

I’d feel bad for the bloke but there’s tons of blokes like him already, and they should all all just fuck off with their poor me bullshit.

I dunno
I just prefer it like this
I do like the fugg

Attached: SmartSelect_20190912-234042_Chrome.jpg (1438x2201, 993K)

just show your peepee already

I can't blame you. Hilarious that people think you have to be born a girl to be fucked like one.
Nothing wrong with looking pretty

Screenshot is in Miami Florida, at the Calle Ocho Walk of Fame
>t. Fat Cuban, born and raised in Miami

I hate trannies. Leave my city you mentally damaged piece of garbage

You just admitted to being a fat cuban.
Leave my country you refugee

Real fucking hilarious.
Faggot.

The only place for trannies in the ethnostate is an asylum.

If a man wants to give up his natural born status in the world to serve sexually, and looks good doing it, then I am more than happy to reap the benefits

They don’t do it to serve sexually, they do it because they’re fucking mental. And cumbrains like you encourage it for sake of a weak nut.

Enjoy your worms.

What benefit is there to looking female besides being sexually attractive? There literally is none

why do you fagets care LOL, getting BTFO by a tranny on an anonymous weeb imageboard LOL PATHETIC

Attached: youreafuckingfaggotholyshit.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

cope

I'd come breed your cute ass, where you from?

Can we get a shot of your ass in panties?

Think harder cumbrain, “being attractive” (which they aren’t) is just a cope.
These people are fucked in the head, and for some reason their cope manifests itself in the way of trying to be something they’re not. In this case a female, the most protected, privileged class there is.

I can’t tell you what their problem is, because I’m not a tranny, but the fact that this thing keeps being “accepted” only encourages them to ignore their problems even further.

There’s a reason 40% of them kill themselves. It’s not because they regret chopping their cock off either. It’s because they’re fucked up in the head.
They were probably going to off themselves earlier on, but this trannyism came up as some sort of subconscious survival instinct or something. Then eventually they realize it didn’t actually help. Those problems are still there. And because the lazy left only accepts and never solves, this problem perpetuates.