So uhm

So uhm.

I just got banned from the /pol/ board for openly stating that supporting the ADL was the best thing PewDiePie ever did.

Just imagine, for a second, the sad incel, future school shooter, nazi janny fuck that actually got triggered by that.

Imagine the sad sack of shit in his lonely "life". Imagine how "he" cries "him"self to sleep every night because his nazi wet dreams will never come to fruition.

If you can read me you fucking nazi: I hope that you watch as AOC becomes Madam President and deletes the Second Amendment with a SINGLE signature and then goes on to bake blueberry muffins and doesn't even think about it for a second.

I hope that the ADL literally takes over and I hope that social score is implemented.

You will clean up the toilet, /pol/ janny.

The toilet I shat in.

And you will do it for free.

Attached: Ridicule-spillwords[1].jpg (1700x900, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof?

Maybe he just banned you for being a faggot. Just a thought.

Attached: NAZI_JANNY_SHITS_OWN_PANTS_BECAUSE_HE_IS_A_SEXLESS_KISSLESS_HANDHOLDLESS_MANBABY.jpg (783x290, 66K)

>watching jewtub

deserved

No, that's objetively wrong. "He" banned myself because I openly, unapologetically, defended the ADL. Which triggers his cum-stained, fat, unkissed body.

I'm gonna go with this.

Well you better should have shut the fuck up.

haha as if we care about your faggot ban /pol/tard.

stay mad nigger

Attached: umadbro.jpg (755x530, 129K)

I just think it is worth mentioning that a janny actually shat himself over me defending the ADL. Imagine him raging. His fat body quivering with anger. Just imagine him, helpless, hapless, in his basement. Screaming of anger.

In need of shutting it down.

and why do we give a shit about what some faggot /pol/ janitor does? this is Yea Forums bitch you pol fags are a cancer here. fuckoff

Attached: wrongboard.jpg (800x800, 77K)

>we
How about you speak for yourself, you cowardly, hiding-behind-others wimp? Would that be a good idea?

Another thing.

The Janny FUCK who did this, did not know what he started.

I will FLOOD the board with PRO-GAY, ANTI-DRUMPF, PRO-SHAREBLUE, PRO-COMMUNIST memes until he dies of rage.

I dont see anyone else coming to your defense /pol/faggot

you people are hated here. nobody will sympthize with your janitor problem on /pol/

enjoy your ban on /pol/ motherfucker.

nice IP faggot

Your the only dumbass raging. Nobody gives a fuck.

I hope they unban you so you can go away from here
>containment board

assuming this nigga doesnt have a vpn or is on tor or smth?

dumb ass fag

Attached: 1566000493507.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Reddit spacing.
Get out.

>the ip is not on any rbl and it's an adsl home line in nigger europe,
nice try trying to play off the fact you revealed you're an eastern european nigger, you vienna saauge faggots are exactly the kind of faggot one would expect to see banned for your faggotry

>newfag stupid enough to think spacing negates the content
try again, nigger

Pol users are at the bottom of the barrel of humanity and deserve to be executed for their ignorance and their arrogance.

Hoes mad (What?), hoes mad (Why so mad?), hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad (Why?), hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad (Why?), hoes mad

No one gives a shit

I’m banned from all my local plebbit subs for pointing out facts

I’m not crying anywhere near as much as you
How about you stay in your circlejerk and we stay in ours

Kys

Attached: 7D191C33-8DE8-4755-826F-799EDD8B2ED9.jpg (396x382, 6K)

You were probably posting off topic calm ur tits also it’s only 2 days can u not breathe without Yea Forums? Go do something loser

Why don’t you stop bitching about it and go outdoors pussy u should get banned for 4 days on the entire website if you ask me it looks like your getting really triggered at a website full of retards like you

This should cover it.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw

I made a thread telling /pol/ my gf was black. It was immediately deleted

Attached: [Giggles].gif (245x200, 1.07M)

No we support him. Fuck off back to /pol/ with the other /pol/smokers.

>The only bad thing is that he didn't donate more money to the ADL. Also, literally everything the ADL does is right.

You deserve it for trolling anyways. That janny is not as triggered as the faggot flipping out in this thread(You). You are not even American, Eurofag, kys yourself my man. Not even reading your faggot commie reply. Keep REEing into the void at nazis that do not exist because you have no idea how to behave on a Mongolian basket weaving video board.

Attached: Hurt_feelings_and_butt_ranged.jpg (406x480, 53K)

I agree

ur being a little bitch and ur getting mad at some fucking scum in his basement monitoring a anonymous website if it happened to me I’d laugh my ass off and continue my day lmfao

Ok Europe nigger u should probably concentrate removing things you don’t like from your own countries you want to remove the second amendment when you aren’t even from America it doesn’t effect you fuck off retard