Easiest and most painless suicide method anons?

easiest and most painless suicide method anons?

Attached: tumblr_o6d1rvHG8X1s0jq75o1_1280.jpg (1280x1269, 212K)

vaping

soy

Bag of your head, nitrogen bottle feeding into the bag, sit back and relax

Alcohol and sleeping pills

Makes you cough and feel like a tuul

that takes forever dude i already smoke

Attached: 1563213428540.jpg (319x188, 7K)

>Bag of your head, nitrogen bottle feeding into the bag, sit back and relax
this might work thanks

you can die by 18 with that

OD

sorry to disappoint you googles a bitch just givin me suicide hotlines

helium exit bag
similar to look it up

Helium, not nitrogen, unless you want the bends and to die screaming as your blood boils... Not quite, but he'll you can get at the party store...

>helium exit bag
damn i googled that shit and its back at it with the damn suicide hotline fuckin google man

Thank you all for this like seriously the rest of the fuckin internets just tryin to stop me n shit

here

because most are spooked by the fbi
personally, I dont care. Should you? no, its retarded. but do you have the right? yes, and information is something that shouldnt be suppressed

honestly, get help, but i cant stop you from meeting your maker. have fun dood

Attached: index.jpg (174x289, 14K)

Use bing to search for stuff you moron. Also, a surgical nask, not a bag. You need to get rid of excess co2 or it won't work. For fuck sake

would the fbi do anything? I think they might send like an emergency thing to pick me up n put me in like a mental hospital then charge me a shitload of money

can't do with helium anymore. by law the have to mix it with enough oxygen to avoid death by asphyxiation. nitrogen however, works fine. no pain, no blood boiling, no nothing

Walking into the woods until you legs give out and then as you throb on the ground night falls, and you begin to starve. The next morning you regain stamina and walk until your legs give out a second time. Now just wait for the vultures to swoop in and taste that unsaturated flesh. Then just starve slowly as the culture peck and consume what little you feel left as you drift into euthanasia.

Attached: Methods.png (510x779, 40K)

Buy some heroin take it all at once.

Attached: 1553954876709m.jpg (1024x646, 145K)

Be a man and grab your desk scissor!

Attached: 1553731316001.jpg (450x551, 165K)

Get a shotgun, underageb&
>ablobloobloo nobody at my highkeskool likes me

Double-crossing a Mexican drugs cartel.

Burn coals in a closed room, take sleeping pills, go to sleep