I'm a clinically diagnosed psychopath. Also and active pedo

I'm a clinically diagnosed psychopath. Also and active pedo.

AMA

Attached: american-psycho-4k-ultra-hd.png (1319x781, 752K)

I guess I should clarify. I'm been diagnosed with a generalized personality disorder with modereate to severe psychopathic tendencies

Your mother must be so proud

Is your name michael? Ever gone by the name Caleb?

What do you mean by “active”?
Do you go jogging?

I mean, she wasn't around when I grew up so that might be part of the problem
No and no

lol yes. Have a regular work out regimen

>Also and active pedo.
'Imagine being a psychopath, having the potential to be a great serial killer. But instead of doing that, you decide to rape kids.

Attached: 1551531463636.jpg (606x496, 69K)

yeah go figure.

Also violence is only one indicator. I was never violent. Had no desire to kill animals/people. I watch all that rekt stuff and don't feel anything, not even humor or joy.

Plus I also lack motivation to even plan anything out. A lot of the stuff I do is all just on impulse.

You are confusing sociopathy with psychopathy.

you're in the right place then Bucko

Instead of being a pedo. Go use your psychopathic personality for a better purpose for your own personal gain.

User your lamp of empathy to be a big player in investments scam some billionaires out of their money. Or scam Facebook or Google. They got more money than they're ever gonna miss.
Why risk your freedom and imprisonment, when you can put some logic into your disorder.

I'd give my left arm to be without emotions. Be a psychopath with a bit of self temperment.

Just because he’s a psychopath doesn’t mean he’s bright. Maybe he’s an idiot psycho without the brain power to put together a convincing scam.

>I mean, she wasn't around when I grew up so that might be part of the problem
>diagnosed psychopath

That's not how psychopathy works but you tried

>Also and active pedo
How active?

seconded. how active? do you just have a fetish or do you act on it and if so, how?

Attached: what the fuck did you just bring.jpg (291x300, 11K)

>generalized personality disorder with modereate to severe psychopathic tendencies
SO, you're borderline?

Active pedo?

>active pedo.
guaranteed replies

Attached: feb49c29e0b65b9d0b8a3f6cb3403147.jpg (1000x1300, 369K)

>Also and active pedo.
>AMA
Answer us, you filthy pedopsycho!

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>active pedo

Yeah I'm calling bullshit. Keep LARPing faggot.