Keep on vaping retards

keep on vaping retards

Attached: 1550618302503.jpg (519x521, 23K)

its knockoff vapes that are causing the health problems
people die way more often from way more common things. stop feeding the hysteria

>be 18
>die from vaping

>be literally any age
>die from car crash
>die from gunshot
>die from stabbing
>die from rape
>die from secondhand smoke
>die from autoimmune disease
>die from drowning
>die from vaping
>die from alcohol poisoning
>die from cancer
maybe kill yourself to prevent the possibility of dying from anything, you schizo.

I love how incels will defend their addiction.

Move away from the idea that you need to inhale fag steam.

>willingly putting yourself in harm's way to feed a nicotine addiction that noone knows the long term affects for

That's autistic

They cant. Trump is taking it all away.

Be a real man and smoke cigarettes. Fucking vape pussies.

>not knowing its vitamin E Acetate and diacethyl which caused the problem.
The ultimate honkstate of Trump voters. Please go on smoking, burning forrests and shooting each other.

Attached: 1568256565074.jpg (2048x1538, 443K)

op's pic looks like that cumberpatch guy.

I went from 20 cigs a day to none with a smok nord and some naked100 salt.

I'm sure it's bad for my health... Just not as bad as the entire pack.

> In b4 quit altogether fag... I don't want to give up on the habbit of leaving the office, chatting with cute smokers outside of a bar o whatever

Attached: 61A3040E-160D-4915-B771-E2F1AC20A4C8.jpg (1920x1200, 372K)

i literally have never vaped and never plan on it.
why are you so invested in what other people do with their lives?
especially vaping. it causes you no harm whatsoever.
and if you hate these people so much, shouldnt you be happy they are doing this and killing themselves?

Haha
"I might die via rape next month so might as well get stoned to the gills and get lung disease

Just attach your vape to a bong. It will filter out more of that shit. Simple.

Why do you care about what others do user? Its not like I'm posting daily threads about you needing to get out of your parents basement, and how Yea Forums is killing you internally.

Attached: 1564091307517.png (475x488, 21K)

Attached: New Project (32).jpg (2222x2222, 1.11M)

Who said I'm not? You can do whatever you want, and I have the right to say that what you want, is fucking autistic

I dont vape, but The government banning flavored ecigs is unconstitutional. If people wanna kill themselves, let them

They really have to stop randomly choosing what poison can and can't be used. It's autistic. Like meth and heroin makes sense, tweakers and nodders are gaybois, but everything else is illogical

IS this liam gallagher or what

Because they enjoy it. It's a crime of passion

when you vape, the vapor you inhale condenses in your lungs, similar to how steam leaves condensation on your mirror after. The oils, including what said are coating the inside of the lungs. It doesn't have the tar like regular cigarettes, but its not fucking good. you shouldn't spread misinformation that it is harmless, and if you are going to vape, at least be informed about it. but please, feel free to kill yourself if you like.

Except this is wrong

No it doesn't you absolute brainlet mong retard. Vegetable glycerin is a humectant, if anything it's actually drawing moisture out of your lungs.
If what you said was true we would have water condensed in our lungs from taking a hot shower, which isn't the case.
Fucking brainlets.

You also dont need diacethyl and Acetate oils. Its banned in Germany and everything is perfectly fine with delicious vaping.
Your corrupt swine Führer just hasnt got its payment from the vaping industry like big tobaco does. You minions just dont like science

Explain how.

Attached: 1564159218336.jpg (600x375, 26K)

Attached: douche_flute.jpg (700x420, 155K)