FFS would somebody please just give me a serious answer?? Why is it so fucking hard to do??

FFS would somebody please just give me a serious answer?? Why is it so fucking hard to do??

Just tell me how i can get this girl to let me lick her butthole
Thats all i want to know and then ill stop posting this

Attached: .Target34 .jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Offer her a sum of money. She clearly responds to that.

How much tho?

About 5k should do it

To make it worth her time? Probably a lot. Plus you need figure out how to get to her or get her to you. That’s expensive.

But none of this matters if you can’t find a way to contact her

Why her ? There are tons of chicks who are cheaper and look better

Be in the same story as her, whan i say story i mean that you should check what is her rotation of movement. Example: monday to friday job or school, weekend raves. Start doing same rotation as her and also a hobies, in a month you will start to be a energetical clone, you will attract people like her and you will find someone like her or bump into her. Sumo sumare: lifestyle atracts lifestyle

Chloroform.

This is your straight and serious answer.
Now begone, and shit up Yea Forums no further with this thread as you have promised.

Because her beauty is divine

Forget being a cam whore and appreciate how fucking gorgeous she is

And she has a perfect asshole so why not?

What if im asocial qnd shes asocial?

Other guy/not op that likes an asocial girl

exactly:

Attached: 1568125471262.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

cause of her long ass horsy face? the bangs help, but youll always be a pathetic horse-fukker.

more

FILE-NAME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO WHITE KNIGHT ON THIS SAD FAGGIT.

If she is the type that is not leaving the house than she have a strong game on the internet, have a stronger internet presentation than her, example: instagram etc. Atract her lifestyle bro, look what she likes and do that

It's because you're asking a retarded question that you get retarded answers.

Just gib shekels.

Goddamit you are a fucking asshole. GTFO.

Who is that?

Pay her, you dumb fuck. 50, 100, 500, whatever her price is.

I think this dummie has reached level 33

her name is Secretariat

LOL WTFFF

Hire some guys to spam your desire all over the internet, so she can't avoid seeing it. Make sure they mention that you are willing to pay many thousands of dollars to her. Include your contact information.
That should get things happening for you.

That's called stalking you demented creep.

She looks like she would put out for 200. Get 200 and pay her. Lets face it, if you're on b asking this type of shit, you're ugly as hell.

>can u please may say her perhaps name?

top kek

Its not a retarded question. You wouldnt understand because youre a sexual active you Eunice bitch

>get this girl to let me lick her butthole
Women do the picking, incel, not you. You're choices are buy her or rape/blackmail her. Otherwise get interested in a girl that's interested in you.

You've been posting this buttlicking shit for like 10 days straight. What's up with that?