How come you never see atheists at charity events...

How come you never see atheists at charity events? Why are those with no moral compass the most egoistic people in existence?

Attached: 4863811.jpg (720x545, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
foundationbeyondbelief.org
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjbkuHB-cvkAhVI-6wKHTwGANMQzPwBegQIARAB&url=https://www.livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html&psig=AOvVaw0-DrY0V2iOT9kecSg2Bjv6&ust=1568400556937354
youtube.com/watch?v=cA225o_ub-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forst one is just wrong, Bill Gates donates a ton.

Name the three biggest charities in the world.

bill gates is catholic,do you not understand what an athiest is in the first place

Again, atheists are fighting like little children instead of living a better life.

Attached: 2420573,YKpvYvA45JsOz_iY+Bb6gyugCQLl61hGZeDd05JEs9N+CslGxWUiU0buAB4vkKKZ_Y_G7SGC1csBlRG_nSOviw==.jpg (695x768, 74K)

batman has never been the same since the joker made your mother

atheists: 0
godmademenmademendogs: at least 7

Bill Gates prays to Satan.

Because Atheists would rather impose their moral compass on you. Their idea of charity is paying tax.

better bait this time but still bait

Fuck off and die, christfag.
You and your stupid book are worthless.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
/thread

Behold! The Bait Master has risen!

Why do y’all still take this same fucking bait? It’s been on b for the 3 years I’ve been here.

Lie. It's been at least five years.

Attached: 1488576419266.png (1398x739, 589K)

athiest gave 10 infinidollars this year alone to create a device the world needs, a massive ghost trap for god.

Things are the way God wants them. You should really be asking yourself why you're questioning his plan.

Attached: 1566611985747.jpg (400x323, 67K)

Because Yea Forums thinks their fucking stupid replies are somehow important.

you would know the atheists there because everyone walks around identifying their religious beliefs.

[insert joke about all atheists being in your face about their atheism]

foundationbeyondbelief.org

Attached: 1439048317417.jpg (640x485, 43K)

Fucking moron

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjbkuHB-cvkAhVI-6wKHTwGANMQzPwBegQIARAB&url=https://www.livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html&psig=AOvVaw0-DrY0V2iOT9kecSg2Bjv6&ust=1568400556937354

Try harder, little fella.

This

Attached: 8039b3277ea60a49d.png (625x626, 139K)

Hopefully OP abandoned thread to go kill himself.

checkmate, theists

Attached: atheist charity.jpg (1100x618, 195K)

two years ago

Attached: atheist charity2.jpg (1100x611, 247K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cA225o_ub-w

FUCK RIGHT OFF. The majority of people are god fearing ICEHOLES.

So what. The comment was “you never see atheists at charity events”. And user proved that to be false. Now run along you little idiot.

Oof owie tell us how you really feel user? He got u with the bait.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x498, 207K)

Nope. You got baited. Faggot.

itt hot yuro gays

Anybody who believes in God took the ultimate bait.

Also watch people get butthurt when I bring up how charities are prone to the profit motives of capitalists and that the ultimate way to help the downtrodden is with proper social saftey nets funded by taxpayers.
(and by people I mean autistic shitheads)

citation

charity events like the ones celebrities and rich people who dont believe in god throw and attend a the fucking time

Your
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model
Fucking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
Mother
independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html

Attached: 1528062101570.jpg (750x586, 137K)

>wiki
>wiki
>uk shit

Attached: 1539868909910.jpg (852x872, 166K)

Wiki provides sources, you dumbass. As of yet, you’ve provided none.

>Attacking sources because your worldview is bullshit
Lmao get a load of this faggot. He thinks Wikipedia isn't a useful source for information. Oh fuck! It's actually my 5th grade teacher... ON Yea Forums?! Who let Mrs. Savitz know what Yea Forums is? FUCK EVERYBODY RUN.
Seriously though what problems do you have with the World Happiness Report consistently registering Scandinavian countries as having the most cheerful citizens because of their economic model? It's also a pretty interesting coincidence these countries are irreligious. And by interesting, I mean that religion is a tool that tricks people into artificial hierarchies that boil down to money (instead of their advertised order by who's most righteous). Read a book sometime, fuckboy.

This

to what? oh, i made that wiki page zoomer.

being this mad to samefag this hard

Attached: 1539867322390.jpg (267x323, 19K)

No you didn’t. And your childish response proves you have no real comeback.

Bwahahahaha!!!!! You fucking retard. Eat truth, and then pretend you were just trolling. Dumbass kid.

Attached: B8C852B7-0918-49E5-87F7-AD336DF5B1ED.jpg (1124x533, 118K)

Welcome to the ride that is debating people who believe in Sky Dad and pyramid shaped societal hierarchies.

Attached: xzSUnK8B6eCK6xlQRVOo37YvzMRV-pXPjBopoObL-R8.jpg (1024x731, 165K)

Where’d you go? Lmao

Damn, you got slapped like the worthless bitch you are. You should seriously consider suicide.

Hey man I'm the other guy who's being accused of samefagging and I'd like all of you cunts to start having Grad School level dialogues about Economics, specifically the correlation between nation states with strong union presences and a separation of church and state.

Attached: 1552508551371.jpg (646x464, 40K)

>sky dad
/r/atheism is that way

>Didn't even provide a link
That's a formatting error too fucked up to ignore. You're the worst at the internet. Log off, find a big thing to shove in your asshole, and sit on it until the sun rises and sets several times.

I’ll bite. Are you saying separation of church and state destroys economies?

Attached: 1559219293378.gif (320x240, 429K)

Charity events are humbkebragging

Even if religion makes people better, that doesn't mean it's true.

I bet kids who believe in Santa Claus behave better in December. Still Santa is a fairy tale for children...

You make a statement, but don’t go into details or link sources. Top kek!!!!

Actually I'm proposing the opposite. In a wider sense, I believe irreligious people are less prone to fall for pyramid shaped power structures that crush massive swaths of the population in order to prop up a ruler. Monotheism might have a lot to do with that. Abrahamic religions in general throughout history have been used by rulers to create a class strucutre that favors them.

For instance, you have the idea of the Prosperity Gospel, which essentially turns Christianity into a pyramid scheme. With Islam you can reference Saudi Arabia's royals, and then Jews have the ethnostate shitshow that is Isreal.

Meanwhile Norway's full of happy atheists.

Why are people on this anime chatboard so often repeating themselves. Please, hit me with
>Not an argument
>Imagine being this retarded
>Citation needed
Nobody in the history of Christopher Poole's greatest creation has ever pw3ned a motherfucker so thoroughly as when you take your dumb fucking fingers and type
>go b𝒶ck to reddit

Never once did I disagree with that. Lol

Just for asking about a source? Wow. You got some anger issue little man. Maybe you should see if mommy will pay for a shrink or something.

Aw fuck bro I didn't know you were sane. Welcome to the party. We've got Kyle dropping off a few grams of pure-as-fuck Molly some time around 8. After that we're gonna listen to the new Tool album and heat up these jalapeno poppers. Party on motherfucker.

I really hope you find Jesus.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Yawn

(seriously though are we just gonna drop the ball and not discuss economics because that would be an actual shame. The Nordic Model is vastly superior to the late stage capitalism that's fucking up The United States)

Attached: 1524266188486.jpg (1440x900, 186K)

I hope you find a C-note that we can roll up and use to snort this fucking Molly. Don't be a pussy.

I’m a Christian. We don’t do drugs. Good luck to you though!

No. We’re not.

I give money to charities fairly often, at least when I have the spare cash. I just don't ever go to charity events. I like my isolation.