Isnt it funny how we live in a country that legalizes marijuana,but bans e cigarettes

isnt it funny how we live in a country that legalizes marijuana,but bans e cigarettes

Attached: DX8CZNaWkAET4nb.jpg (609x482, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5938896/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, yeah. Weed isn't killing people. Vaping (and tobacco) are.

car accidents kill people to,why not ban cars also?

That isn't how this works and you know it.

i just think its funny the amount of liberal bullshit we've gotten stuck with when it comes to donald trump.all while republicans sit there and shout "AT LEAST HE AINT HILLARY!"

it is if your a liberal,they think banning the stuff fixes the problem

Not really.

New benefits and applications for compounds found in cannabis are being found every week.

Even with guns, these massacres are only indicative of how well they perform the job they are designed to do. There is nothing wrong with the product itself.

Vapes are killing kids, even regular cigarettes took decades to kill a person, e-cig companies didn't want to kill people right away, they want a few decades out of addicts too. But people are dying after a couple of years of vaping and thats fucked up.

It's clear vapes are not functioning according to plan, with lethal consequences. So ban them.

Being in an accident is something you have control over. Even if the accident was another persons fault, that person has responsibility. It does not guarentee death.

Vaping has, very quickly, proven to cause extreme health complications without warning the user, an infact was promoted as a safer alternative to traditional smoking. This has been proven false. Go smoke a cigarrette if you want to die of lung cancer in 50 years, at least it wont put you in the ER as quickly as vaping.

>there is nothing wrong with the product itself

lol,tell that to trump and the democrats.the anti gun crowd are all the same,they blame the guns.not the people using them

>vapes are killing kids

funny how you need be a certain age to use it.oh well,i guess just like gun control LAWS,they only matter to those who follow them

>without warning the user

you cant fix stupid

also,you can also control yourself vaping to.its called,choosing not to smoke it.its pathetic how big of a pile of liberal shit america has turned into

Cars without federally mandated safety requirements have been phased out through the years.

Certain cars have been removed from production due to the heightened risk of rollovers or even explosion.

Specific parts are recalled when they demonstrate to be dangerous.

That was a bad comparison, user, since it has actually happened.

>bad comparison

nope,because you retards use the same logic

>Vaping (and tobacco) are.
Vaping hasn't killed anyone, use of unregulated devices and e-juices have.

EVEN IF vaping killed all 500-ish of affected individuals, it would still have caused 1000 times less deaths in the US this year than tobacco smoking, which kills 480,000 americans every year on average.

Tobacco smoke is toxic. Don't breathe it.

Direct Effects of Pure NIC, Cigarette Smoke Extract, Swedish-type Smokeless Tobacco (Snus) Extract and Ethanol on Human Normal Endothelial Cells and Fibroblasts
> The combination of alterated gene expressions and strongly inhibited DNA synthesis was only detected in cells exposed to smoke extract

Pure nicotine, on the other hand, is pretty much safe.

If the data contradict the theory, throw out the data: NIC addiction in the 2010 report of the Surgeon General

Long-term effects of inhaled NIC
>We could not find any increase in mortality, in atherosclerosis or frequency of tumors in these rats compared with controls

Do smokers self-administer pure NIC? A review of the evidence.
> The common statement that smokers self-administer pure NIC lacks empirical support. Smokers in fact do not administer pure NIC in any of the forms studied to date, even when abstinent and presumably NIC-deprived

Reinforcing effects of NIC and non-NIC components of cigarette smoke
> Denic smoke was self-administered more than any other alternative, including IV NIC

Attached: trump bans ecigs.png (227x291, 43K)

>you retards

You should learn attribute arguments to individuals only if they have used them. Aggregating people into certain groups they've made no indication they belong to isn't sound reasoning.

They’re both for faggots.
And faggots never speak up when the govt wants to take my rights so fuck em.

Vaping is gay.
This is the first step to banning faggotry.

Attached: 78145FF0-614A-4BC9-AF51-F4B2A66B0429.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Sure, kids shouldnt vape, but somiking Marlboro isnt killing teens within a couple of years.

Yes, they are dying much more slowly from it if they continue but that's how the product has been intended to work. These vapes seem to be more immediately detrimental if used that young. I doubt that's by design.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

They are not banning tobacco-flavored vapes.

This is because it is the cured tobacco flavor PLUS nicotine that gets people batshit addicted.

Wikipedia summarizes Guillem et al 2005 as “Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties” - the addictiveness coming from MAOIs (eg. Khalil et al 2000, Khalil et al 2006) & possibly other compounds present in tobacco; while there don’t seem to many human studies aside from the Amsterdam et al 2006 review on the observed inhibition in smokers (consistent with the MAOIs playing a role in addiction), there are a number of significant animal studies:

Villégier et al 2003, “Transient behavioral sensitization to nicotine becomes long-lasting with monoamine oxidases inhibitors”.
Guillem et al 2005, “Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Increases the Motivation to Self-Administer Nicotine in Rats”
Villégier et al 2005, “Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors Allow Locomotor and Rewarding Responses to Nicotine”
Agatsuma et al 2006, “Monoamine oxidase A knockout mice exhibit impaired nicotine preference but normal responses to novel stimuli”
Guillem et al 2006, “Monoamine oxidase A rather than monoamine oxidase B inhibition increases nicotine reinforcement in rats”
Villégier et al 2007, “Involvement of alpha1-adrenergic receptors in tranylcypromine enhancement of nicotine self-administration in rat”
Guillem et al 2008, “Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Prolongs the Duration of Nicotine Withdrawal-Induced Place Aversion”
Lanteri et al 2009, “Inhibition of Monoamine Oxidases Desensitizes 5-HT1A Autoreceptors and Allows Nicotine to Induce a Neurochemical and Behavioral Sensitization”

Tobacco companies know this. They have been misleading the public for decades about what actually causes tobacco addiction, because they don't want anyone to quit, and this "ban on flavored vapes" is just a continuation.

Nazi’s were also big on meth. Seems fair to me.

only faggots cheif mouth-fedoras & deserve cancer for it. i say DONT ban vaping.

Alcohol kills more people. Do you want to ban it as well? I think adults have the right to kill themselves with whatever shit drug they like more.

And where’s the problem with any of that

Oh look, the sissy is larping a manly-man-man.

Fuck it, let’s just euthanize them

where can i vote to ban babby killing assault vapes?

if it saves even just 1 childs life

I say ban all smoking/vaping at all. IDGAF about edibles or whatever, but the moment you start spewing clouds of your faggotry all over the place is when you start infringing on my right to not have to smell your disgusting habit.

So....you think that products that no one should consume should be available to consumers if they want? Should we bring back asbestos and lead-based paint cause people should be able to do what they want?

Slippery slope falacy

asbestos isn't banned it just isn't used as often as it was. Lead based paint was simply replaced

It's the fuckin' media that is mishandling this. It's retards who are vaping thc shit that they shouldn't be who are getting sick, but the media is generalizing it

Oh believe me user i know

Attached: littleforeignerblue.jpg (4023x1839, 1.37M)

a gun is quicker and less likely for collateral damage

The people using them keep using them on other people. I’m great with that i love guns but you use a gun that way expecting to kill people.
You don’t vape expecting to die

Your right homos will just have to back to 100% cock instead of breaking up the monotony with vape pens.

cooking and car exhaust fumes. I don't want to smell burning animal flesh on the bbq or my neighbour frying eggplant but there we go, the air is full of garbage stop being over sensitive to petty matters.
>muh noise someone stop those dogs barking how dare anybody disturb my peace by playing music in their living room

>Well of course I eat horse shit, it is my right as an American citizen
>Well of course I drink petrol, it is my right as an American citizen
>Well of course I do drugs, it is my right as an American citizen
>Well of course I juggle razor blades with my cock, it is my right as an American citizen
>Well of course I microwave my cat until a sticker tells me not to, it is my right as an American citizen
>Well of course I smoke meth, it is my right as an American citizen
>RREEEEEEE CAN'T PAY HOSPITAL BILL REEEE, it is my right as an American citizen.

You guys are surprisingly retarded. You believe everything has to be muh free market and self-regulated while in reality shit is regulated a lot without you realizing

This. Why don't you sickos care about the lives of children. a 24 year old child DIED from these assault vapes. When will you right wing nut jobs put two and two together.

ban babby killing assault vapes NOW

Attached: 1568002035984.jpg (500x750, 63K)

0/10

Natural selection if you ask me

You know what, you convinced me. Dont ban vapes! Please vape more to rebel and kys faster. You will be doing the world a favor

>Open ejection port cover for no reason
>macro discarded

Thats the spirit!

Dumb niggers sucking on nicotine infused antifreeze deserve death. Let them vape their brains out.

its paving the way for free healthcare. The government is responsible for your wellbeing when the taxpayer foots the medical bill

It's the dumb niggers and white kids vaping basement cooked thc oil. Sure they deserve it

I'm all for banning not only flavored vapes, but vaping in general. Fuck cancer and all that, you look like a faggot when you vape; it's for your own good.

Except it's Trump who is pushing for this, so there goes the whole "liberal" thing.

nah how could the news be wrong about this. They know whats good for you user you need to grow up and stop relying on your portable nicotine blanky

The problem is that vaping is supposed to help you quit smoking, not an alternative way to continue using nicotine indefinitely while annoying the ever living fuck out of every human being with clouds of cotton candy bullshit that causes headaches for non-users.

I don't give a flying fuck about whether its cannabis or nicotine. DO IT OUTSIDE and away from other people.

They need to pass a law making vaping = smoking when it comes to public places.

Personally I think people vaping are complete douchebag losers. I pray every time I see one of those fuckers that the huge battery thing explodes in their faces.

So no, don't ban the flavors, just treat the shit like smoking and stop basically assaulting people with clouds of chemicals and shit.

LOSERS.

>legalizes marijuana
>10 states and DC have legal weed
>20% of the states have legal weed
Shut the fuck up hipster zoomer.

Vaping is gay.
Just your oral fixation.

Then why don't we just go ahead and ban fast food, cars that go over 60 mph, the air we breath, all plastics, 85% of foods in grocery stores, ...etc

I'm ok with this lol. So many years of watching the govt erode gun rights and having argue with teens about the importance of the second and first amendments meanwhile they argued for a total ban while smugly never having a dog in the fight.

i'm totally ok with this

Whats funny?

Tobacco is poisenous
Cannabis is a medicine

This is the correct way things should of always been.

Nicotine is a drug and has zero medical use.
Cannabis is purely medicinal in every aspect.

we unironically should ban fast food, smoking, drinking and black people - they are all hazardous to our health

>Pure nicotine, on the other hand, is pretty much safe.

Are you really that fucking stupid? Nicotine is fucking POISON. Try drinking one of those vape cartridges and tell us how you feel.

Idiots like you are why we need bans.

Fine not a total ban on vapes but we'll ban cosmetic features and make a background check for them making it illegal to buy online without proper forms.

No all black or brightly colored vapes
no tanks over 1/4 an ounce. No detachable tanks as a matter of fact. No batteries with amp hours longer than 30 minutes.

you would have to be a heartless monster not to agree with these terms

don't cigarettes have over 200+ different ingredients that marijuana does not?

I like this idea

Attached: Q4RSfYo.jpg (639x456, 42K)

That's fair

those aren't babby killing assault vapes. those are old wooden vapes used for hunting.

Make it all legal, let people kill themselves however the fuck they want.

I wouldn't say ban fast food, but maybe tax fat people more. People who know how to eat that shit in moderation shouldn't have to suffer because others don't know the difference between a little treat and actual food.

Fat people should just be taxed more everywhere. Especially planes. Being even 25 pounds overweight equals about $5 more per hour in fuel

THC and nicotine are both pesticides

I agree completely. I mean i don't have one of these vape things but its about time WE did something to stop this madness.

>Fat people should just be taxed more everywhere. Especially planes.

they already do this. If youre over a certain weight limit they'll bump you from a flight when you check in at the ticket counter.

This goes for all things. Everyone shouldn't have to suffer for the actions of a few retards. We need something in place to weed them out.

>

>Vaping has, very quickly, proven to cause extreme health complications without warning the user, an infact was promoted as a safer alternative to traditional smoking. This has been proven false. Go smoke a cigarrette if you want to die of lung cancer in 50 years, at least it wont put you in the ER as quickly as vaping.

This is just straight misinformation. What we know is 5 people died and 500 were hospitalized after inhaling a variuos chemicals.

That's nothing compared to the 60+ million vape users in the country.

This is a kick back to big tobacco, which is hemorrhaging smokers to vaping, and can't compete in the vape market, nor wants to because the profit margins are lower.

Attached: 1566898957513.jpg (497x281, 28K)

a tax on calories. any food over a certain amount of calories per ounce will have extra duty put on it

This is probably the best idea. Also if you have a misdemeanor then you can't legally own one.

Oh! and you shouldn't be able to keep on in your vehicle or concealed without a license. Getting caught with a vape in your pocket would mean automatic 5 years in jail regardless of whether it was an accident or not

Death is the least of the worries. You'll get a beta faggot being alcoholic and beating wife and kids and shit like that.

I'm not really for that type of government control; but it's really starting to become necessary because of how much people lack self control.
Of course this will never happen because the jews won't want people to stop buying their products so they'll fight any type of regulation.

Nicotine is used in open heart surgeries to stop the old heart safely before transplant after the patient has been hooked up to the heart/lung bypass machine.

such trolling

No, once more that isn't fair for people who can control themselves. They shouldn't have to pay extra for a chocolate bar just because some fatty eats that shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Just tax fat people more.

If they eat the chocolate bar, they will become the fat person.

It took decades before we realized the health issues with smoking. We have no clue what kind of problems vaping will cause down the line.

g-god e-emporor what a-are you doing? :^(

0/10 troll attempt dude.

you guys realize new york city has already done this?

what bearing does the actions of a dictatorial 3rd world govt have to do with any of this?

>people who think inhaling vaporized ethylene glycol all day won't hurt anything

Attached: 1534896340361.jpg (306x306, 22K)

We need a sort of health allowance. We get some sort of implant or fuckin' Fitbit shit that tracks how an individual is doing. If they're out of line, they can't buy that fatburger, they can't purchase that fuckin' vape juice. It may be unconstitutional, but it hurts nobody and saves lives.

he's doing what all libtards do,banning things to solve the problem.even though he's to stupid to realize that laws only matter to those who follow them

Gun Control legislation is also being pushed quietly. We should be fighting against that, and not stupid Vape bannage.

No, New York has taxed or changed the product, not fat people.

>people think that merely being alive is safe
No, you're fucked from every angle including what you were born with.

There are laws already for safe driving, so car accidents technically banned? vaping has literal poison every time you take a hit, there is no "safe vaping." Better to wait for technology to come out with a safer "vaping" or anicotine usage method that expose you to far less unwanted chemicals, preferably none. As vaping is right now, it's a severe health risk.

So? Nicotine derivatives are used as insecticide too. Its fucking poison.

its just fun to see someone else getting punched in the taint for once.

True story

ya dude bc weed isnt degenerate

Couldn't care less about saving lives; there is already too many people. Fat people are an unbelievable drain on society; which the taxpayer has to pay for.

>there is already too many people
jewish handrubbing intensifies

If I were a jew I'd want more people, not less. More people equal more sales, equals more money.

But we KNOW smoking is bad, it's hypocritical to ban the same drug in a different form because we have less information about it.

They've use the solvents in athsma inhalers for decades.

Attached: 1567268543438.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

>You guys are surprisingly retarded. You believe everything has to be muh free market and self-regulated while in reality shit is regulated a lot without you realizing

This, it's a corporate heaven because they get to buy all the regulations

0/10

This nigga is right. How the fuck can Vapes be banned over a handful of retards what vape some black market thx vitamin e oil, yet cigarettes remain widely available.

Chill out with the edgy post there, retard. You're not impressing anybody.

Attached: 1514931434801.gif (480x270, 537K)

It hurts freedom, bitch

Attached: joe-rogan-in-skyrim_c_7250435.jpg (500x808, 213K)

Maybe freedom is a mistake

BECAUSE FEELS

welcome to the gun debate fuckers! hope you enjoy having to defend yourself as much as we do

>not understanding the assumption of common sense
I believe you are the reason bans are needed.

pretty much anything in excess can be poison.
water
oxygen
serotonin
these are all things we need yet too much and it's 'poison'

only idiots would drink liquid nicotine. this thins the herd. maybe you should try it.

>grandpa or stormfag

The illnesses aren't being reported by any country other than the U.S. It's obviously staged by someone either as a pr stunt or by a certain group to gain a monopoly. Juul only stands to profit from a ban on flavored e-liquid because smaller more reputable companies wil be pushed out of business from this ban. It could seriously not be more obvious. Honest to god most likely the government or the tobacco industry purposefully laced some black market shit and sold on purpose to people.

People should be free to fucking do whatever it is they please as long as it does not harm those around them, which vaping does not, seeing as to how it's been proven that no second-hand smoking effect exists with vapor.
Vaping has been a thing for years now. 22,000,000 people do it, yet 400 are sick suddenly out of nowhere and 6 dead.
You are honestly a fucking dumbass if you don't think something strange is going on here, or if you don't think this is a massive over reaction.
The problem the administration is trying to fight isn't even the health concerns or lack there of, it's the problem with children doing it, but that just harkons back to a classic problem.
>I NEED U 2 PARENT MY KID 4 ME
How about parents fucking watch their kids and make sure they don't go fucking do drugs? Why do people in this country have to lose their rights because of the stupidity of people around them?
If you support this ban, you are stupid.

No shit drinking e-liquid will make you sick. So will drinking bleach. What are you trying to fucking say?

seriously. only degnerates get addicted to antifreeze doped with nicotine and go on Yea Forums to cry about it

that you're a dumbass addicted to jew juice

go vape some bleach then and post results

And you're an idiot with no argument, as can be expected from Yea Forums.

Isn't this the next social media "challenge"?
Start it

>says the drugged out peach huffing Prestone

>I've never read anything at all about vaping, and I think that the only people who vape are liberal zoomers. I need to go against my own belief system and support this ban, because gotta stick it to le ebin libtards somehow am I right? Fuck local businesses and letting people be free to fuck themselves over if it doesn't affect me.

I think there's an important disctinction to make if you want to be honest.

The irresponsible behavior while under the influence is what is kills people. Alcohol can kill, but usually it's actives while inebriated.

Vaping will kill you when used as intended.

I don't care either way, just here to view the retarded points people will make in defense of poisoning themselves.

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (1024x577, 94K)

Too much of anything can be a bad thing.
Even freedom.

technically vaping bleach has the same effect as swishing some peroxide every few weeks to whiten your teeth. They could just mix some oil with bleach to make it last longer while killing bacteria in the pen.

>here's my list of compiled excuses and projections

What is it about vaping that is harmful? Is it the nicotine, the high concentrations of it, or just vaping in general?

>22,000,000 people who vape
>a good 70% of them have been doing it for more than 3 years, and have no problems at all
>500 people out of 22,000,000 who vape are sick, and all of them have been shown to have been vaping illegally manufactured liquid with THC in it
>"better ban it all!"

Does it? I used to swish diluted peroxide for my teeth a few years ago and I ain't dead.

Apparently vitamin e oil found in shitty thc juice. Aside from that, studies are inconclusive.

Well then how about you give me something with substance other than the usual "lel buzzword buzzword" dribble?

>inconclusive.
I'LL CONCLUDE YOU MOTHERFUCKER SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE BITCH

Weed isn’t bad for you that shit is retard.

yeah you just have to use plain bleach unless you want to taste flowers in your vape

one would assume that processing anything but good ole oxygen is bad for your lungs really. same with alcohol

LET'S DO THIS

Attached: 1566266449549.jpg (400x319, 14K)

smoking cigarettes is cooler

I have a sneaking suspicion this is the correct answer. I've used vaping as a cessation device to quit tobacco smoking and have quit vaping as well. I think it's a real way to quit smoking. I e only used tobacco flavored vape juice though.
But having people quit is bad for business.

>no problems at all

You're relying on self reporting right? Lol.

So self reporting on product that have been on the market for less then 10 years?

You're a real sharp one aren't you.

We don't know yet.
Vapers are dying from what appear to be fungal infections of the lungs except there is no fungus in them.

>less then
>then
Don't attempt to insult anyone's intelligence.

I like dis thred

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x270, 1.29M)

Ofc, I see vaping only as a cleaner way to get off of cigarettes if cold turkey isn't an option. Just, hadn't heard anything about people dying from it and I can't find anything that isn't some long winded view grabbing news article without sources when I google it.

vaping in general. Its just so gay that it makes the body give up. Its called suffering from the lame

oh shit nigga vapefags btfo

Banning stuff because it is unsafe is retarded and socialist

No for real - you don't think it's kind of strange at all that health problems are suddenly exploding in bubbles after they've been out on the market long enough that a good amount of people have been doing it for years?
You don't think that's strange?
If vaping is so dangeorus, then why it is just now causing problems?
Why would they ban all flavored liquid when all the cases of the people being ill have links to underground shitty THC liquid cartridges?

Ahh yes the grammatical error that nullifies the logic of the post.

lol try harder.

you think oregon is going to be a vaping sanctuary? hahahaha

>jewish
ftfy

Guess I ain't vaping anymore. Never vaped much anyway but I have a box full of brand new, unopened vape juices. Wasted hundreds on that shit lol

It's not edge, it's the truth. Obesity costs the government 210 billion each year. Who do you think is paying for that?

it seems too sudden for it to just be vaping as a whole. I'm pretty sure its a case of a company or group using a new process or chemical and causing it. similar to that incident with chipotle

I vape tobacco flavors

Ha! Tobacco has been around for centuries and no ban? But fucking hell 6 people die from a vape and it's gone. Fuck everyone who doesn't think this is bullshit. I dont even vape and i can see this is obviously big tobacco making its move finally

Well one of them actually kills people...

I'll help you keep vaping legal as soon as you advocate keeping handguns legal.

We are fighting the same fight.

Guys why don't we just ban death and killing?

May be you think government will have a vape buyback I've got about 30 Old broken vapes that I would gladly give them for a 15 $or 20$ bucks a piece

cars kill people

planes kill people

trains kill people

why arent we banning those to?

the majority of the kids howling at the vape ban are the same ones who march and scream rhyming bullshit to ban guns. They aren't going to learn A FUCKING THING

I vaped oil for a year, hardly smoked bud, and got fucked up psoriasis all over,quit vaping and psoriasis is going away

So, I've been trying to look into the cases of lipid pneumonia that's linked to vaping, and have read that a vast majority are from THC carts, usually black market, and the minority are from nicotine. What I'm curious about is the correlation between states with marijuana prohibition laws and what states have cases related strictly to nicotine. I cant seem to find any information on this, which seems incredibly fishy to me. I know breathing in anything except for air isnt good for you, youd have to be an idiot to think that, but I'm curious about whether or not if it really is only carts, as they've identified Vitamin E as the culprit in THC carts but there's nothing that's been shown to cause this in e-juice.

Is there a conspiracy against nicotine vaping as lowering smoking rates hurts both Big Tobacco and the medical field as cancer rates would go down, or is nicotine vaping just actually dangerous? Also note that the leader of the FDA, Scott Gottlieb, is also on the board for Pfizer, a company creating a pill for smoking cessation.

If anyone has any sources of information on this, or any data to back up that nicotine vaping is the actual culprit, share em

Are you kidding me

Attached: 1567564223488.png (208x326, 40K)

well yeah your basically huffing antifreeze one would expect some sort of unhealthy outcome

why not kill 6000000 birds with one stone and ban the jews

Yeah because e-cigs make you look like a faggot

>psoriasis
uh that was the vaccines son

if you ban jews then only criminals will own jews

yeah, I knew better but the high is so fast and heavy and no smell, super convenient lol

Good, e cigs are very toxic, whereas marjuana is a medicine. I've had no issues with marijuana, I even smoked during my pregnancies and all my kids are healthy. E cigs however could fuck up my pregnancies. So I'm glad they ban e-cigs

The 2nd amendment clearly states our right to bear jews

Oh boo hoo you can't suck your fruit flavored dick sticks anymore what ever will you do.

haha you're a fucking idiot

What kind of oil?
Where did you get it?

buddies, rel, co2 company, lots of brands and they never stop coming

Why is it that cigarettes kill half a million of people a a year and no effort is taken to ban them?

>ban jews
>then only criminals
you see, this is a paradox my friend

Quaker State 5w20 from OReilys

yeah i think you misconstrued what it meant

Attached: 9af6f05163e1e349cb0f3a52dcafe48e.png (500x650, 712K)

These are absoultly essential to the economy and engineers are always trying to improve safety features. You can't really say the same for tobacco or ecigs. Really dumb comparison.

Yes it is extremely funny because its the Republicans that are at fault for starting this, so I have every intention of not k ly letting it happen but helping by contributing to the cause. If you miss your vapes you can suck my cock instead.

fuck you I ride my ecig like a witch rides a broom everywhere even cross country and dont have to pay insurance so your WRONG

because vaping is gay and gays are liberal and liberals are fucking idiots.

There is no evidence from what I can tell, and longitudinal studies have typically found that while the effects of nicotine consumption are present there are very little other effects from vaping well prepared juice with a good atomizer.

Attached: mario dead.jpg (774x575, 117K)

You spend a lot of time thinking about who is gay. Its okay to admit your gay friendo.

Trump is liberal? That's strange

By liberal he means jewish puppet

>listen here adults
>you may vote
>you may smoke tobacco
>but fuck you for trying to vape to get off tobacco
>the one dude who tells everyone he's about individual rights said so

>That's nothing compared to the 60+ million cock suckers in the country.
im going to need a citation on that

Ah okay that makes sense

you wish you fucking disgusting mentally ill faggot.

The part that I can't wrap my head around is how can they justify banning vape flavors while allowing menthol cigarettes?

>denying your own homosexuality
I bet you watch threesomes with a guy in it you faggo

These are the same leaders that voted pizza as a vegetable

we should trust them to ban guns tho

That is a scary fucking statement

>denying this hard

Attached: your dreams.jpg (320x288, 32K)

Remember, they'll have to ban anything cutsey in porn and 34 of shows where the actual show has children as the target audience. Can't do anything that could encourage those youngsters at all, after all.

Irony aside, why vape when you can smoke weed?

Inhaling smoke of any sort is awful for you and feels awful besides.
Vape that weed instead.

no lol man listen to my cousin real quick weed is actually a cure for cancer man

No matter what, vaping will always be fucking gay. So much even a President has to stop the faggotry.

OH FUCK THEYRE TRYING TO GET OUR KIDS THE TABACCO CANCER BAN THE FLAVORS THEN NO KIDS WILL DARE SMOKE!!

while we're at it why aren't we getting rid of flavored alcohol? God forbid a kid gets a sip of alcohol and we're back at prohibition times.

Attached: 8185.jpg (720x864, 42K)

Has anyone actually used a vape as intended? Strong juice at first, weaker juice after and not hitting it as much until eventually you quit?

If this guys numbers are true then you have a 0.00000182% chance of getting fucked up by a cart

well i mean prohibition basically came about because of some house marm got fed up with shit men were doing. It seems were going in that direction again

He says while driving a car chucking out a load of chemical fumes that give me a headache.

LOWER limit on lethal nicotine dose is 500mg.
Most e-juice has 6mg/ml. Which means you'd have to drink almost 100ml.
A cartridge is 2-4ml. If you're keen you can see that 4 is less than 100,

Also kinda hard to down 100ml when 1 drop tastes like shit.

Retards like you are why the ban is being proposed.

Or that we're at a point where adults are watching most kinds of cartoons, playing all kinds of vidya and they're saying
>FRUIT FLAVOR ONLY 4 CHILDRENZ!
?
Guess we need to ban mixed drinks next! It's long overdue!

but do you put acute doses of pure nicotine on your balls? didnt think so. ur a newfag

We should ban all things designed to imitate the flavour of healthy foods. Why tf do you need a sugarfilled can of something flavoured like fruit, just eat fruit. And as for sweets, literal chunks of sugar that cause diabetes, obesity, and tooth decay that are targeted directly at children with absolutely no nutritional value to them. Why does that shit even exist? Another relic of a time when enterprising minds capitalised on a thing without knowing the risks around it, and now it's too big a part of modern life and economy to ban it.

No. 100% of people who started vaping never stopped.
Idiot.

And even if they did, they would be better off than if they never stopped smoking.

This x10000

Counterfeit vape cartridges have been flooding the weed market
They're not made to very high standards and more often than not the THC content is negligible, if not nonexistent.

I got a hold of one of these fakes about a year ago and it did absolutely nothing to me in terms of head change, just some very, very sore lungs. I'm glad I didn't buy another.

Tbf I bought a vape pen to quit smoking, bunch of juices came but as per UK law the nicotine had to be sold in seperate "shot" bottles to mix in. I just didn't bother using the nicotine and vaped the flavoured shit as a substitute for when I would normally smoke. Worked pretty good.

They have that law in Canada, can’t even vape on a patio, 1000 cars an busses can go by that patio less than 20 feet away but no vaping, that shits bad for you...

Attached: F2593549-8347-4BEA-A88C-3B90065C0745.png (476x477, 258K)

>444

awwww yeah
I forgot to mention I smoke like a chimney, cigs and cannabis flowers. I have never felt worse than after that counterfeit cart.

Yeah. Fuck variety. Fuck the free market. Fuck personal responsibility. Fuck novelty.

Just let the coorporate overlords decide what we can eat and when.

>hfw this is the ultimate jewish fantasy

Attached: 1568160998041.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Go kill yourself, vaping faggot.
> BBBBUT MAH VAPPPE SO MUCH BETTER THAN CIG DUUUUHHHH

Weed contributes to lung cancer, emphysema etc. Just because pot heads dont want to admit it downtown make it true. Smoke of any source is bad for the health.
>inb4 buu buuuuuu muuuuuh weed!

When you're retarded and secretly a faggot at the same time

Attached: 1523424715179.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Nah weed cures cancer, read a research paper for once

imagine actually believing this

the only people who had COPD, emphysema, lung cancer and other respiratory ailments were also heavy tobacco users

The group which smoked only cannabis (even heavily) did not have any of these ailments

tldr cigarettes are way, way way way way way worse for you, e-cigs curbed that and now they're taking the fall for bootleg vape carts out of baja

>Fuck personal responsibility.
That is why government even exists, to be responsible for people that can and will make the poor choice 9 times out fo 10. They've tried to inform us over in the UK, done all kinds of ad campaigns to get kids to be more active, eat less junk and sweets and they still choose it because sugar does the same thing to a childs brain that crack cocaine does to an addicts.
You can call it variety if you want but I think that's naive. Choosing strawberries, or cherries, or blueberries, or a banana, or an apple, that's variety, it's full of essential vitamins and is alctually good for the kid. But they taste shit to people who have had their tastebuds primed and dulled by years of bathing them in sugar. Novelty is great when it's just a novelty. When it is leading to health epidemics accross nations, the novelty has worn off.

1) weed does not cure cancer. THC may lessen the pain of cancers etc.
2) smoking anything leads to can lead to cancer

it cures cancer, prevents cancer and is also neuroprotective. please read a research paper and also consider that these papers exist in spite of the powerful jewish cancer machine

you don't actually believe this do you? why do you want to see dead kids?

>6 people die from vapes
>epidemic

Attached: 0B8E6848-81D1-4F7F-A591-8E8CFB57D2ED.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Please link any study that proves absolutely no lung damage for smoking weed. I don't mean less cancer the cigarettes, since most people smoke more volume of cigarettes vs weed. I dont mean some bs study done by some pothead in his mom's basement. I mean a real study that shows a non smokers lungs are identical to a pot smokers lungs

>citation needed

>buuuut muuuuuuh weeed!

>anything I dont agree with is a jewish conspiracy

I'm not obese. Why can't I have strawberry candy?
Why am I getting punished for these obese cunts with their hand in the cookie jar. They can get clogged arteries and die.
Natural selection and personal liberty is having a hard enough time without socialist totalitarians like you keeping them down.

The government isn't there to micromanage the population against their will. As a matter of fact that is the core premise of a rather dystopian novel.

lol weed cures lung damage bro. my cousin came back from the middle east with a missing arm and smoked weed to cure it lol. Just because he was a taliban doesn't mean he doesnt know a thing or two user lol

>search?q=cannabis+neuroprotective

>search?q=cannabis+anticancer

>itz da j00s
>ur just jealous

I dont know why I try to talk to anyone on Yea Forums anymore lol

>has nothing to support opinion
>trys to say other person needs to his point

>doesnt want to pursue friendly tips
>spergs about being personally ignorant
classic

i gave up after i kept getting shit on when i tried to get the /pol/tards to go back to /pol/ and the normie porn to go back to its respective boards along with the draw threads.

Yea Forums is 99.99% edgyboi now

OOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOO its da reeeefer madness durgs jeff

>The 2014 AAN review of 34 articles on MS using cannabinoids of various forms noted several adverse effects. Reported symptoms included nausea, increased weakness, behavioral or mood changes (or both), suicidal ideation or hallucinations, dizziness or vasovagal symptoms (or both), fatigue, and feelings of intoxication. Psychosis, dysphoria, and anxiety were associated with higher concentrations of THC.

Review of the neurological benefits of phytocannabinoids

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5938896/

It's pretty easy to nitpick arguments that support your point. Even from an article that advocates weed.

No one else knows why either, why you come here to get embarrassed and then just shut down

>adverse effects
I thought this was about immunomodulatory cancer prevention effects.
EXCLUSIVE TO WEED CASE CLOSED REEFER MADNESS CONFIRMED DURGS JEFF

>muuu weed
Seriously dud that's what you are. I dont care you smoke but it's not some majic cure. I'm sick of potheads like you.
>I had stage 53 cancer, took one hit of extra dank mr wank blue fuzz and I'm not only cured I am basically a super hero
Give it a rest, you like weed, big deal lol. Just stop with the BS

sign this to fend off at least SOME of the shitposters

Not nausea and dizziness, anything but nausea and dizziness. If there's one thing weed is known for, it's nausea and dizziness.
>satans lettuce bad

>fentanyl chewing faghorse detected

Sorry, but you do kow the definition of accident, yeah?

An accident is a controllable circumstance

Bump!

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: 1543118258777.jpg (106x230, 14K)

I can't imagine your frustration.
Only being able to read 5 words at a time.

Maybe weed could fix you?