What's the most disturbing thing you've seen in person before...

What's the most disturbing thing you've seen in person before, like a child getting killed or a car crash with guts spilled out

Attached: 1499872601053s.jpg (238x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOi78vlni_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

believe me or not, but it was on discord, someone posted a video where a guy was getting murdered. His face was skinned to bone , you could even hear him gurgling in the background

>a vid
I'm pretty sure OP means thata YOU'VE seen yourself.
Of course most of us have seen fuck up vids.

A foot. A severed foot of a child still in this cute little shoe. Full of blood. Brutal accident. But didn't see the rest of that kid.

Back in 2012 I saw a guy get hit by a car that was going about 45mph. He flipped up in the air like a ragdoll then his body wrapped around a tree. I was the only pedestrian around so I ran over to him and started yelling at him to get a response but he was very obviously dead. I pulled his shirt back down off his face to try and give him CPR and his entire skull was split open and his brains were literally oozing out of his head. I could hear gurgling sounds from the blood pooling up in his mouth as his body shut down. It was fucked. Eventually people stopped to help but all they did was make it worse by screaming at the sight of him. Ambulance pronounced him dead on the scene and the police interviewed me. It was as an obvious suicide. I watched him jump out into the street intentionally and I had to tell the cops what I saw.

I guess you could say there was a tragedy afoot

Badum tishhhh

>make it worse by screaming
That must've given you a splitting headache

other than roadkill, nothing

Kek

Saw my uncle rape my sister multiple times. Does that count?

did she enjoy it?

I don’t think so

A dead, burned cat which belonged to a kid.

I was looking for my friends as we were shooting each other with BB guns and I stumbled onto it, and its stomach slightly open.

And obviously wanted posters went out for the missing cat and I'd love the money they promised, I'd rather leave it.

I don't live near a city, so I don't see bad shit.

details did she beg? need a rub

details

Uncle used to babysit us when young. I was 10, sister 12. Instead of going to bed one night I snuck into sisters room and hid in closet. Uncle proceeded to strip and have sex with sister. She said very little except whimpered some when he fucked her.

I did this twice more and each time saw my sister getting railed. I knew it was wrong but thought it was a bit exciting because I was spying. I never told sister I saw. Uncle disappeared from our life soon after this. I assume my mom found out but don’t know for sure

Yup this deffinently counts, what was the most fucked up night you had, did she scream once or run away?

how hard was he raping? any crying/pleading? did you wack off?

not as exciting as this larping is!

I was in Haiti after the earthquake years ago. Saw many people die. Shit sucked. Imagine being in a situation where something, like an infected wound, could be easily treated, but nobody is there to do it so the person dies needlessly? That's what haiti was like days before the Navy hospital ship showed up.

Was it thrusting hard like you could hear the smacking? That would be fucked up, I wonder if it could damage her insides

This thread decended in to pure degeneracy

Are you pedos just larping and being edgy or are you actually jacking off to this story?

What was the most gruesome death you saw, let it out user

Yeah definitely heard the slapping for sure. He could pick her up and fuck her with her feet off floor. She didn’t really cry but I could tell by her face that she wasn’t enjoying it much

im jacking hard as fuck?
why whats wrong with that ?

Attached: ouo.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Fuck no I just wanna hear some stories this is the real world. you are living on the same earth as these people you have to know what goes on behind the scenes

I was dragged along to an Amy Schumer gig...

You do you, I ain't judging. Just don't pretend you don't know what's wrong with it.

Gruesome

Fuck man too much calm the hell down
You need therapy

I saw a man putting ice cubes into a glass of single malt.

That's too much for me. I'm out.

Did you ever hear her complain about her insides hurting? Youd think that it would hurt pretty fucking bad thrusting inside a small pussy that's not fully developed

I didn’t hear about this but she was 12 and already started puberty etc. I don’t really know. She took it all when I saw

Saw a nigger eating fried chicken at KFC.

Attached: pat.jpg (400x400, 24K)

furfags in public. although helping to roll over a morbidly obese woman as a teen fucking scarred me. every time i see some post that says
>imagine the smell
i get triggered, it's a curse. i was just trying to help my friend who thank fuck didn't wind up like his mom, but the scars it left from that singular encounter...

Attached: 1567023311129.png (500x378, 242K)

The worst I've seen was my brother after a 70mph car accident.
He was cut in half from his left shoulder down to his right hip.
Somehow he actually survived and still had complete ability to walk and move like normal.
His digestive tract his fucked though.

Worst I've done to myself was at work.
I cut my finger in half on a band saw.

Drove past an accident on a highway. Small car hit a semi head on, car burst into flames. I dident see it happen, but I drove past before emergency got there. The driver was slumped aganst the steering weel engulfed in flames, people where running around like maniacs, but nothing could be done. Just kept driving, and went on with the day. The next time I drove past the spot, the spot the car was on had been tarred over. I drive past that spot alot, and think about it every time.

What is she like now? Is she depressed and overweight? How did she deal with it throughout time

I had to watch my little brother get raped

I don’t know entirely. In her teen years she was pretty slutty and I did see her with a few boyfriends when she was older. Not fat, actually pretty hot. I spied on her for many years and had many good wanks over her. Miss seeing her naked body

A fat disabled guy who shat himself in the stairs of the subway, he could not hold and had to sit, spilling shit everywhere, he was obviously sick and the smell was so strong

Nobody, including myself, stop to help him

I was listening to a slipknot song, the blister exists if i remember well, on my minidisc player

Thats so fucking hot. More details? What color was the shit? What did it smell like? Was he crying? Did people scream?

Was it hot?

No, it was horrible. It was painful and humiliating/

Well it's hard to do a sex with your eyes closed.

That gif where a teenager commits suicide with a shotgun and his mom discovers his body a few seconds later

a tranny who was no more than 16 years old

They made me watch. They threatened to kill him if I didn't.

Why would you post a rape story here? You have to know the sickfags are going to jerk off and ask fucked up questions

Who's 'they'? Story?

Post it or fuck off, this is about stuff you saw irl.

he saw the gif irl

When I was around 12ish I saw a man dead obviously strangled in a construction site. My neighbor found him and came to get me to see. It had rained for a few days and no one was working the site. I could barely get within 100 feet the smell was so bad he was all bloated up.
He was a well know pedo in our town (about 25,000 people Midwest). This was back in the mid eighties so no sex offender registry and hardly any jail time for offenses. this guy pulled up in a van once and flashed my brothers friend and drove off. Our dad was all over my brothers and I "Anons stay the fuck away from that guy hes been doing this shit for years."

In the end I don't think the cops even investitigated it. Obviously there was no internet and I was to young to read the papers or care.

Furiously fapping

BMW smacking into the front of some golf polo. BMW drivers brains were out. Totally smashed to bits, his dog was some distance behind the golf, but it was road pizza. Dunno about golf driver, but that much blood coming out from under the drivers door told me I didn't need to see that either.

It was just brown, but was like passing thru the denim of his jeans, he was just like trying to hold himself from the railing of the stairs and his cabe, but it was a lost battle.

It smelled like shit but stronger, i mean like fresh human shit from a feet away, but the guy was at least 20 meters away, so it was strong

I just was wondering what the fuck was that smell, then looked and saw the guy for a second just as i stepped on the escalators, where i could not see him anymore

It happened when I was 16 and my brother was 13. Our methhead uncle and his friends kidnapped us and held us for ransom from my parents because they were insane. They tortured us and my uncle and his friends raped my brother multiple times and made me watch. The police ended up intervening and my uncle shot himself

Because OP asked about the most disturbing things we've seen

Damn thats so fucking hot. I hope he was crying. The fucking pig.

AnD If oP AskEd yOu tO jUMp Off A bRIdgE???

Pretty much this. It baffles me when people post sexual abuse stories here because I’ve seen it a million times. Then again maybe some of these people get off on knowing that people are jerking to their story.

I just cummed on my stomach

Completely different situation

I accidentally broke a chicken's neck and I watched it stumble around with its head limp and its legs all wobbly and then it just fell over dead

Can you give us details of the rapes?

>Then again maybe some of these people get off on knowing that people are jerking to their story.

That is 90% of it. Some LARP.

Like what?

Yeah he probably was, i always wondered what he did next, how did he returned home like, he walked all the way? He usted a cane... Or he tried to use the subway or a bus? A taxi? Nobody would like to drive him home, maybe calling a friend or relative? I guess his best bet would be to call an ambulance, it would be less humilliating if people believed it was an emergency

Everytime i hear that song i remember, and now you will too

Whitch do you think is worse? The user getting off on a rape story, or the user getting off on anons getting off on the rape story?

When I was stationed in Afghanistan I saw a group of local villagers step on an IED meant for us. BOOM! Then smoke, then screams. Blood and body parts everywhere. The worst was an older women who's bottom half was completely blown off and she was still moving, struggling to understand what happened to her. Wanted to put a bullet in her head just to end her suffering but we couldn't, for obvious reasons, so we just watched as she took her last breath.

Yea Forums is just a big circle jerk for weird teenagers. Just guys jerking each other off for all eternity.

how do you "accidentally" break a chicken's neck?

What does your brother look like?
How many guys were there?
Did they bend him over?
Did he try to resist?
Did he get hard?
Did he cum?

Jesus christ dude that's intense, how did they torture you, you can leave the rape part out because I'm not a weirdo

Was in Iraq. The truck in front of me got hit by a EFP. It didnt penetrate,but it was loud as anything I ever heard. The interpreter was in the back. The percussion from the hit pretty much liquified his brain. He looked normal, aside from fluid leaking out of his ears. He was dead AF

More war stories?

u sir are my hero

Whoa that's pretty coool! I mean sad but cool I didn't know that could happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOi78vlni_A

When I was still in middle school one day I skipped the first two hours of school to go to the doctor for some shit I don't remember, and as were driving there my dad accidentally ran over a pigeon, that's all. Sorry it's so boring compared to other stuff here but I don't live in Ameriland so I don't get to see people dying on the street everyday.

> What does your brother look like?
At the time he was short. He has pale skin with freckles. Be had short straight kind of emo styled hair. It was black. He had blue eyes.

> How many guys were there?
5 including my uncle.

> Did they bend him over?
Yes, they did sometimes.

> Did he try to resist?
At first he did, but then he accepted that he couldn't resist the strength of five grown men.

> Did he get hard?
Not while he was being penetrated. But he did when they gave him hand jobs and blowjobs.

> Did he cum?
Yes.

They cut my skin all over my body, kicked me, beat me with a wrench, stuck needles in me, and worse of all, cut off 3 of my fingers and plunged my hand in boiling water. They also made me eat my own shit. I was there for a week

My wife's reaction when she got the phone call telling her that her parents and twin brothers had been killed in a car accident. The look of disbelief, turning quickly to horror, and then this soul-tearing shriek of grief she made will be burned into my brain for the rest of my life.

I once saw a mouse in my living room so I took a glass cup and trapped it. I was really curious whether it could feel pain or not, so I took the end of the cup and pressed it as hard as I could on the mouse tail. It kind if screamed but I couldnt hear it because it was trapped inside the cup. I had a huge power high, I took the end of the cup and pressed it really hard on its foot and it was really screaming. You could tell it was very distressed. After the high went away I felt an enormous amount of guilt and just ended its life but drowning it in hot water. Its better than drowning it in normal water because it would take it longer to die, it was the fastest easiest way without having a mess to clean up

>cut in half shoulder to hip
Is this your brother, user?

Attached: 8B8E2E41-818B-455D-8B66-414F0851AB62.jpg (434x479, 84K)

oh god oh fuck Buccellati

Can you show a pic of your hand? How old were you at the time, did you want to die?

What was he wearing?
Did he have pubes?
were his balls dropped?
How big was his cock?

Well at least you covered up for the drunk driver.

I was 16, I did want to die

> 5 including my uncle.
Did they try to fit multiple cocks in his ass? How many?

> Did he cum?
> Yes.
Did he enjoy it?
Did you get to see cum come out his dick? Did it throb?
Did you see your brother’s orgasm face? Did he make a noise?

> What was he wearing?
He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans when we were kidnapped.

> Did he have pubes?
Yeh, but they were very minimal

> were his balls dropped?
Yes

> How big was his cock?
I don’t really remember. Like 5 inches?

> Did they try to fit multiple cocks in his ass? How many?
Yes. 2 at the most.

> Did he enjoy it?
No i don’t think he enjoyed it

> Did you get to see cum come out his dick? Did it throb?
Yes and yes

> Did you see your brother’s orgasm face? Did he make a noise?
Yes and yes

Any more questions?

Was your brother’s dick pink?
Were his nipples pink?
Was his hole loose after his rape?
Was he bleeding?
Where did the guys cum?

>Was your brother’s dick pink?
Yes

>Were his nipples pink?
Idr i think so

>Was his hole loose after his rape?
Yes, it was really red and bleeding

>Was he bleeding?
yes

>Where did the guys cum?
everywhere, his ass, throat, face, body, hair

I saw a man jump in front of a train pretty close hand. I was passing by a train crossin on my way to the gym. The dude was standing on the wrong side of the beams, at first i thought he was just in a hurry.
Told him he probably should stand on the wrong side of the beams, and he kinda moved to the side, he kept looking at his phone and didnt really make eye contact and looked kinda shaky.
Then the train came and he just jumped, didn't have time to realize he was gonna kill himself. There was no blood or gore really, but it was kinda shocking.
Some other people were standing around, and some chick started screaming. Someone called the police- firetrucks, ambulances and police cars came to clean it up...

It was areound 2 years ago, but i still think about it sometimes and kinda wish i couldve done something

Gf was abused by her dad. It definitely fucked up her insides. They told her they doubt she will ever be able to have kids.

Pretty accurate but I mean clean cut all the way through.
He actually died twice on scene and they jumped him both times to revive.

You couldn't have done anything. I remember when I was a kid my parents took us out for the day into the city so we went by train, long day and on the way home on the train it was dark out, I was just staring out the window feeling sleepy when I saw two dark figures running across the tracks as another train was coming. One of them definitely ran infront of the train and got hit but it was all so fast and we were moving in the opposite direction. I jumped and told my parents what I just saw and my dad said I was probably just tired but I still remember it so vividly, I definitely saw a person get hit by a train. My dad worked on the railways in that city and told me years later that there was a fatality that night, couple of teenagers were up on the tracks graffitiing one ended up getting hit. He also told me a lot of stories about fatalities he had seen or had to deal with, pretty gruesome stuff.

I saw a mother pull her drowned toddler from her spa and try and give him mouth to mouth. I was at my friend's house, I was 6 at the time, and we were watching TV, there was a sitter/nanny that was supposed to be watching the toddler. He got outside in the back yard and fell in the spa and no one saw. He was in life support for a couple days but they had to pull the plug. Over 30 years later that scene is clear as day in my head, watching her jump in frantically and pull her child out and try and save him. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it again.

underrated

Guy who did that should have a pole as big as him slowly shoved up his ass until it reaches to his mouth what a piece of shit taking away the right to have children of her own, fuck dude people like that really piss me off. Sorry to hear that user

A leg by the river with painted toenails.

Jesus christ dude sorry you had to see that, the nanny should be charged with murder

Guy jumping under a train.
There's a spot where a famous across killed himself by jumping under a train, so I could've anticipated that I might just meet a copycat.
It was gnarly. The dude was in multiple pieces, still alive for a while, his head and like half of his torso which was cut diagonally, he looked like he was in a bigger than life distress, like a fish choking out of the water.
Wouldn't recommend.

Attached: 1567006599754.jpg (500x375, 19K)

I do recall seeing someone taking their last breaths after being shot from a gang related incident. Paramedics were doing their job, but you could tell by his eyes and his skin color was turning dude was dead. Was about 10-15 feet away seeing it unfold.

Yeah it sucks. Guess theres a kind of a happy ending. We just had baby a few months ago despite the odds. And her dad is never getting out of prison

That genuinely makes me happy, you know people like him wont last long in prison, hes living in hell right now. Glad you were able to have kids, I was actually pissed off for a while

Thanks. I never told anyone I knew about it, not really sure why.

Seeing accidents can really mess you up, I know train-drivers who actually hit people and see the mess it makes can get PTSD and have to retire early etc, hope you and your dad is fine, well wishes to you, man

Jesus Christ man I wouldn't let my worst enemy endure that

proof

How did you react? How did you feel in the weeks afterwards?

Found the redditor. You get no points here, faggot. Stick to the topic.

Attached: 361BDF37-F19A-4F1A-A34E-3B0144B9E9AA.jpg (250x240, 4K)

I didn't really react. I just sort of shoved it into the back of my head and I don't know if it makes sense but it didn't feel and still doesn't feel real? As if it was a dream or a movie.

Yup. He's a piece of shit and deserves every bit of hell he's getting in prison. And my daughter is absolutely perfect and healthy and me and my girl are committed to giving her the childhood my girlfriend unfortunately didn't get.

My sister having explosive diarrhea on stage during a high school play

Story?

My girlfriend's roommate was a schizo with OCD, noting could be out of place or she would go nuts. Once a gecko got in her room and she got crazy, smashed the little dude across the wall with a broom. She then came in my gf room screaming asking we help her cleaning.
The whole wall was covered in blood and pieces of gecko, it looked like some sick college art installation, plus the screaming.

>Glad you were able to have kids,
Me too
Good luck to you and your family user.

She was playing the part of a fairy and was "flying" aka being held in the air by a rope. She suddenly started screaming "LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN HURRY" The back stage guys panicked and accidentally messed up the rope and spun her around. she ended up stopping bent over with her skirt up no underwear for everyone to see. Suddenly she started crying and uncontrbably farting. The gas smelled terrible and was loud. Suddenly she starts spraying diarrhea all over the audience. A combination of greenish brown liquid and turds that smelled putrid. People were screaming, she was screaming. It was fucking atrocious.She ended up having to switch schools because of the bullying she endured after that.

was late at night going about 60mph on the freeway to my favorite diner for some greasy food. not many people on the road since it's about 1:30 AM. about half a mile ahead i saw some taillights swerve, hit the median, ricochet in the other direction and smash into an suv that was traveling a bit behind them. this was right in front of the exit i was going to take and when i got to the split i could see both vehicles were mangled and there was a chunk of torso about the size of a computer printer with only one arm attached lying in the road. called it in to 911 on that last little stretch to the diner.

i have never before appreciated a short stack of pancakes and fried potatoes so thoroughly.

a rancid corpse full of maggots that were making it move

guy jumped under train, completely mangled and split open
911 operator asked me to check if he was breathing
had to see his fucked up half torn off face

One night she was too spooked to pass alone I saw my paranoid schizo sister have a sudden screaming meltdown panic when the wind blew open a door. In face of real horrors, most of us go numb for a time, but paranoid schizophrenia can leave one completely unbuffered from stark terror induced by the hallucinated ones.

Myself in the mirror right after I had split my head open in 2 different places when I was 10. I did it again when I was 19, and again, watched myself in the mirror. Can't help my narcissism issues. For real though it was fucking terrifying the first time as I'd pass out at the sight of blood.

I'm a RN so I've seen and heard sick shit.

Attached: 1507148081155.jpg (647x670, 128K)

I think it was winter late 2014 or early 2015, in the morning. I was on the metro station when the train came, a girl about 50m away from me slipped on the ice and fell in to the tracks. The train hit her and she died on scene. I think she was like 12 years old. I didnt see anything other than some blood but, i heard the impact. I was a few years older but didnt wanna see it so i backed up.

And a few years ago i was spectating a triathalon where there was a guy being pulled out of the water after drowning, for some reason the ambulance took fucking ages to arrive so they spent like 40 mins doing cpr. I read later that the man died, he looked about mid 50's.

This badass over here saw a gross video on the internet, I'm sure hes the only one

I once stumbled onto two nogs buttfucking high on crack or meth

I went to see 50 shades of grey with a girl for the opening midnight showing. Not only was that movie traumatizingly bad, the audience was almost entirely 40+ year old obese women. There was literally moaning during some of the scenes coming from the audience, it was like being on the beach during elephant seal mating season or something.

He was 10 and probably wasn't a ruined human being like you

Attached: 1566792918354.jpg (620x400, 39K)

Might just be you coping with it, user. It might help to talk about it - you'd be surprised how often the things we "bottle up" can run rampant without you realizing it

I was molested as a kid and "bottled it up" so that it wouldn't effect me, but I've been realizing recently how much the event shaped me even though I never admitted it to myself

Point being, it might hold some power over you that you can't see right now. Might be healthy to tell it to someone sometime, idk

> doing rope stunts in a skirt
> no underwear

lol okay user

how does it feel waking up in the morning knowing you're going to be such a massive faggot, making up underage scat voyeur stories for fat retards on the internet?

Watched a guy die in a motorcycle accident. Was in a car following a truck towing a boat on a windy road. Two motorcyclists came around the bend in the opposite direction, second one target fixated on the truck, left his line, and rode right into it. Was a 61 year old novice rider on a liter bike, bad combo.

it sticks with you for sure. I don't remember anything about the day out, even though it should've been a memorable day, I remember nothing except the vivid image of looking out the window and seeing the guy run straight into the path of the traing.

I don't think it did any real damage to me, luckily I didn't see the aftermath. My dad's dead now but I remember him telling me about friends that had left the job after people jumped infront of their trains, and some of the incidents he had to deal with. He said when a new worker would come on the older staff would play "pranks" like putting dead rats in their work coat pockets or other places, and pass it off as just banter but that they really did it to gauge their reaction because they knew sooner or later they will be confronted with a human fatality. I hope you're all good too, though, I think it does some good to talk about it.

So post your stories my dude

That's...I mean, clearly workplace harassment but it's kind of them to try and weed people out who wouldn't deal well with human fatalities.

Someone who would quit over disgust at finding a dead rat wouldn't be well-suited to cleaning some bloke's brains from between pieces of gravel.

Something like that could destroy a weak-minded man, so it's best if the weak-minded man quits over a dead rat.

It ran in when I was closing the door and crushed it's neck on accident

I watched my own fingertip get chopped off inside a machine

>That's...I mean, clearly workplace harassment
It is, and definitely wouldn't be tolerated in todays climate but this is going back maybe 30-40 years and people weren't so worried with causing offence. Better some guy get upset about a dead rat in his pocket than end up mentally scarred from seeing how far a human skin suit can stretch and contort when all the bones inside it have been shattered without puncturing the skin.

Yeah agreed.
I mean usually I'm all for harassment not being allowed, but this one feels like an obvious exception. If you're too sensitive to deal with a dead animal, you're clearly not qualified for the job

Nice. I am always curious to see medical cases like those in rwal life. Unfortunately those are rare.

/thread

Don't feel too bad about this experience user. Those were only Haitians. They aren't alive the same way western races are. They lack empathy and consciousness, basically the things that make one human.

Attached: IMG_20190526_163050.jpg (836x1200, 317K)

>I saw a mother pull her drowned toddler from her spa and try and give him mouth to mouth.

Someone will fap to this

>Sold a motorcycle
>It was a retardedly fast bike
>One year later, driving on the main road
>See a big dust cloud in the other lane
>Accident
>Approach, it is a large truck but I cant see what hit it
>As I drive by, see what looks like half a body in the median, the other half is 50 feet away

Turns out it was the guy that bought my bike. He was going 100+, truck did an illegal u-turn, wrong place wrong time.

I work in a trauma level one emergency room, located in a crime infested inner city.

I seen some fucked up shit

While working at a soup kitchen, a homeless guy apparently snuck in and hid in the showers.
I say apparently, because I found him in the morning when unlocking the place and noticed the hallway being full of water. Opened the bathroom dor and found him dead on the floor. The shower was running, he laid under the waterflow, lifeless and bloated, shit and piss swept across the floor.
When the medics carried him out, one of them told us he most likely slipped and broke his neck.

The look of the dead body haunted me for quite some time, I'm just glad I was aware enough of the situation to immediately close the door so none of the nuns or colleagues could see that and told them to call an ambulance.

>What's the most disturbing thing you've seen in person before, like a child getting killed or a car crash with guts spilled out

The face of God.

Attached: Deathclaw X destroyer of worlds.jpg (1080x1316, 195K)

I saw Owen Hart die in person.

You dont survive being cut in half you fucking retard. Do you think existence is a cartoon?

OH YEAH I'M GONNA CUM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SUCH A GOOD THREAD HMMMMM

Go on.

Attached: 1563205371444.gif (354x200, 570K)

What's with all the medifags posting "I seen some shit" but not elaborating? We wanna know your stories user

>What's the most disturbing thing you've seen in person before
>in person
I saw a spider in my bedroom once.

>Working on large machinery
>Designed most of the system
>Contractors everywhere
>Most contractors are drunks and drug addicts
>Three in particular are going to be trouble
>One drunk son of a bitch crawled into a frame and passed out
>Like this is a steel frame and he stuffed himself in the access panel area for the motors and cables
>Electricians need to test the circuit, call all clear
>Start the main motor, system starts turning
>Hear some weird snapping noises, then screams
>Drunken fuck woke up when the system started and decided to crawl out
>As he was crawling out, a 5 ton frame spun and slowly cut him in half
>When I say slow, I mean it was rotating at 2rpm
>By the time anyone realized what was happening it was too late to cut power
>He split in half but the two halves were still connected by skin and muscle
>OSHA got brought in, program shut down for weeks

Gotta be specific about the kind of shit. Seen so much that it’s blazé blazé. It just kind of gets tucked away in a folder unless I’m reminded

Give us the worst.

>BMW greer
>Contractor sticks his head in vehickle lift
>Lift moves
>Head gets crushed
>Lift keeps going

look it up it was all over the news plus bmw hid stuff from osha

Two come to mind off top
>be me, first starting out at hospital. Couple weeks in
>seen some gnarly shit, but none of it has been very personal
>get a call about a gsw coming in from downtown
>young black male, shot four times in the chest. A&Ox4 but critical condition.
>get him on trauma table. He’s losing blood fast
>try some less extreme measures, no luck
>patient probably going to die, but this is a learning hospital for residents and led students
>attending decides to use this as a chance to do a chest crack and show them how it’s done
>patient is conscious, but fading fast.
>they saw and snap the ribs on both sides, very quick and brutal
>make an incision along chest cavity
>place crank in chest, click-click-click
>SNAP as his bones break
>chest rips open, very visceral.
>heart is spazzing, beating out of his chest
>look to his face, he’s looking down- witnessing all of this
>utter panic on this boys face
>recognize him as an inderclassmen from my old hs football team
>kid is barely 20. Just got a job coaching at our old school
>kid is utterly freaking out. Bleeding out as the doc just teaches these students
>kid bleeds out
>last look at face
>eyes on me

Or
>big party downtown at the ballpark village
>huge family party on upper balcony
>gunshots ring out
>ffw to this guy pulling up n the backseat of his moms car
>they’re sobbing etc, I’m used to it at this point
>they’re pulling him out, he’s not moving
>well fuck this ain’t good
>get him out, arm around my shoulder as we stagger him thru ambulance bay
>feel warm wet on shoulder but whatever
>get him on stretcher
>finally look to assess
>HUGE hole in side of head
>leaking brain matter from hole, ears, and nose
>brains and core all over my right side
>guy still gurgling and moving a bit
>family crying to save him
>mfw when that poor bastard was doa

Lots of stories of kids dying etc, but these were early in my career and left an impact

The doctor cracked upon some dudes chest while he was conscious for no reason?
>doubt

Several, actually.

The one that I have nightmares over is where I saw 3 of my friends get buried in a PG&E service ditch because they used plywood instead of a sheet of steel, and young kids like to explore.

While I was waiting for the bus in the city I lived in I saw a homeless guy get smashed.

Another incident involving a bus is where it ran over a few birds at once. they exploded, I got blood on my legs.

At my last job, I found:

2 dead bodies
a druggie smearing shit on a wall
a rape victim
a hobo eating a pigeon
and a tweaker who broke her methpipe in her snatch
some guy shoot himself in the head

At my current job, I found:
two retards having sex
a retard eating shit
a retard masturbating with shit
a dead retard
in short, I have seen some shit.

Technoclub
Someone put his dick out
It was like 3 inches
like 20 people saw and laughed

Attached: IMG_4526.jpg (1242x2208, 257K)

back to /x/, schizo

That first one is pretty crazy, I imagine the look on his face is something you can't forget very easily. I always have a huge amount of respect for the people that do that sort of job knowing that they have to come face to face with some pretty ugly shit.

man that's some reddit-tier ass shit, tf is wrong with yall smh

What was your last and current job?

Is that picture legit?

And bitching about peoples posts is some tumblr ass shit so we're about even.

Tell us about the rape victim.

Not for no reason lol. On paper it’s “life saving measures taken” but the kid was already going to die. It was a teaching moment he decided to bank on. He wasn’t out of line for doing it, but he could have called it without doing that.

In person?

First time I ever told anyone this, but me and my father were attacked by a drug addict after dark a few years ago in Florida.

My father carried his gun that night, and to spare a long-winded speech, shot the addict as he was charging at us. The guy fell down like a puppet with its strings cut. He was wounded, and he screamed like a terrified animal trapped in a bear trap trying to gnaw off it's own leg.

It was fucking horrifying. His screams were loud and blood curdling, and inbetween them he was incoherently hollering apologies and saying he was thirsty.

I could see the blood pouring out of his back onto the pavement.

Any idea if he died or not?

Yes. Unfortunately, the man died only a few weeks later from his wounds. So, technically, I suppose you could say that was the first time in my life I ever witnessed someone die by gunfire. It happened less than 10 feet away from me and my father.

What really scared me was...the guy was obviously high out of his mind, right? But the shock and agony from the bullets hitting him immediately stunned him into sobriety.

It was a really fucked situation to be in, wouldn't recommend it.

To this day I harbor an extreme dislike of drug addicts.

How is your brother now? Like depressed

I was in a car wreck where the driver and front passenger got mushroomed heads. Flattened to their shoulders.

I was relatively unharmed buckled in the back seat. Hurt my leg when the seat in front of me smashed backward. DUI situation and I ran off so I wouldn't be blamed.

By the time I got back to my apartment, my leg was pretty gross, too, but not life threatening.

Attached: i've seen some shit.jpg (262x192, 11K)

It had to be said, user. Had to. You did well.

PIx? Video?

guy on fire flesh melting off with three people squished my a truck

Absolutely not.

Attached: fapping.png (300x168, 5K)

I have a purely scientific interest.

Attached: dirty old man by dumpster.gif (500x384, 270K)

how do you mean fucked up her insides? cauliflower vag?

This thread is becoming one of the more frightening things I've ever witnessed.

Were a lot of eyewitnesses fapping?

Probably when I got in my last car accident and saw the windshield after I got out of the car, ended up hitting my fuckin head right on it and no concussion how? I have no fuckin clue to this day.

He wasn't drunk, faggot. He did freak the fuck out though once he turned around and saw that he had killed someone. Pretty much fainted in the grass next to me while I was trying to reassure him that it wasn't his fault. Poor guy. He basically suicided someone for them.

Last Job: Security Guard at a bus hub in a bad part of town

Current job:Tard Wrangler

>be me
>be at bus hub
>overnight shift
>greyhounds come in at night
>they stop to use the restroom and change drivers
>have to deal with the drivers, talk to them about whats going on
>yadayada
>hear someone yelling near restrooms
>run over with baton drawn
>nigger is running away as nigress is crying in females restroom
>her ass is bleeding
>nigress said that one of her boyfriends friends raped her
>call it in to cops
>write IR
>give copy of IR to cops
nothing to special

I'm assuming the "accident" occurred during your orgasm. Did you catch any of the bird's spasms?

Attached: chickenfucker.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

The circle of life.

When fucking a chicken one often holds its belly and head/neck. Both hands are naturally drawn back during orgasm snapping the birds neck. Often this is done intentionally to catch the dying quivers.

Attached: professor.jpg (960x638, 105K)

At any time was the pigeon raped?

Probably when my dad had a seizure while driving. It was completely random he just started shaking and making noise and was unable to hit his brakes so I took the wheel and turned into and intersection where I could possibly get past traffic and pull the e-brake or something, we T-boned someone who had no idea what was going on. (Better than rear-ending 4 people) We were going about 50.
I came to and crawled over him to take care of him. The entire hood was gone and my door was jammed. I took him and kept his head and legs elevated. I seriously thought he was going to die because he was just staring up at the sky being unresponsive.
Bystanders called 911 and got us to the hospital, his intestines were torn and I was relatively unscathed other than some muscle issues.
Funny thing is the fat cunt we hit is trying to take advantage of a man who almost lost his life. Wish I killed her tbh.
>pic related

Attached: C0FCB6CD-F446-4947-B09D-DBFA66864D51.jpg (774x1024, 174K)

Good job taking care of your old man and the quick thinking user.

Did you work in an ER where you saw the fresh meat come in?

Its what you do

You say that, but you would be amazed that the vast majority of people loose their shit panic and just make shit worse.
So again, good job don't sell yourself short on that shit

Thats rough. Hope you both manage from here on out.

Thanks I appreciate it. I value my time with him a lot more now.

Juice

he's talking about the shuaiby suicide livestream

You're a good guy man at least you went to try to help instead of scream like and idiot.

lmaoooo

Came across a dead hooker in an ally when I was about 12, looked like she had been brutally tortured and mutilated to death. Gave her a couple kicks before I moved on. She was a crack head so no loss there.

I'm a freight conductor. Had a woman with MS commit suicide on our track one night. She waited till the last minute then drove her car on to the tracks. By the time we stopped we had smashed and dragged her vehicle for probably half a mile easily. 14000 ton train moving at 45mph. We called emergency services and I went back to the vehicle while my engineer stayed on the line with the cops/ambulance.

She had basically become scrambled egg inside of her own vehicle, I'm assuming she wasn't wearing a seatbelt because the only thing intact was her torso basically, head was almost totally ripped off and all mashed up. Left arm severed and mashed totally, right arm still wrapped up in the steering wheel, probably broken 100 times over. Legs were basically mangled sausages and she was punctured in the left abdominal just under the ribs pretty bad, either by shrapnel from her door, or our cow catcher going through her driver's side door. Some intestine and other internal organs bulging through and steaming because it was cold out at night. Pretty fucked up thing to witness.
Got back to my train and told my engineer that there was basically nothing left of her. He quit the next day and committed suicide ~3 months after.

jesus.

Attached: 1558917405669.jpg (426x421, 53K)

Shooby dooby tranny fake death

such profound insight

fuck man, any PTSD?

Went to a local pizza place that serves thin crust pizza by the slice on my lunch break one day. While I was waiting for my pizza I witnessed a small child who had just gotten there pizza:
> remove pizza toppings
> scrape off pizza sauce until there was almost none left
> spread donair sauce over the desecrated corpse of the pizza
> throw pizza toppings and sauce into the recycling
I left before I saw him take a bite, however I did contemplate telling his mother how much of a failure she was.

I've seen 2-3 people die, and a few dead bodies
They're not really interesting stories to be honest
>Delivery driver
>Sitting in parking lot on break
>Bicyclist is just biking on the sidewalk past the entrance to the parking lot
>Driver of an SUV is looking the other way and just pulls right out of parking lot
>Bicyclist bounces his head off the SUV, I mean hard, a very significant hit
>Bicyclist does not get up
>People crowd around and ambulances are called
I had to get back to work, but I'm pretty sure the biker was DOA. Look both ways when you pull out of a driveway for fuck's sake people

I saw a duck get castrated by a passing catfish.
Don't ask.

i loled. its been a while since ive seen this ty user

pic or it didn't happen

Oh ok now I remember the most horrifying thing
The 500 lb woman living in a nursing home. The EMT's couldn't lift her onto the stretcher on their own, so they called in us (we needed 6 strong people to get her onto the stretcher)

Besides just rolls of fat, something you could find in pictures online I'm sure if you tried, the most horrifying thing was the smell

We got on the scene and just down the hallway, already you could smell it, like sweaty gymsocks and open ass 3 inches from your face, the smell hit you like a brick wall. In her room was even worse

We tucked like this lifting tarp under her with handles, and kind of slid her onto the stretcher while trying to contain all the extra rolls of her that were sticking off the side

If you ever get to like 300lb+, you really gotta look at who is still bringing you food and feeding you. A 500 lb woman didn't get there on her own she had to have enablers helping her and that's the saddest part
I can't say for certain but I'd be surprised if she lasted another 6 months since I saw her before she died

Nice b8 m8

Attached: Captain-Spaulding-1.jpg (1200x627, 168K)

can you post a picture of your hand?

really hope you’re good user. that stuff can haunt you forever, just try to be better not bitter. turn to jesus bro

Kek

why didnt your parents just pay the ransom

Fuck off to /pol

I cut off my finger with a bike chain. It was very painful.

Attached: 20190912_2304542.jpg (620x826, 54K)

Attached: 1C444070-56E6-499C-A4B2-C9CD838CFCE0.jpg (1024x753, 177K)

youre gonna fap to it arent you user

Attached: CC965A02-5264-4BF7-A94B-19DB3DDBA74E.jpg (783x603, 388K)

ZZZT!

Attached: 175.jpg (500x380, 53K)

The funny thing about really deep injuries is that they don't hurt immediately and blood takes a second to start really flowing

So there's a second of shock where you're not really sure what's happened, and then the blood and the pain

My best friend trying to hang himself on the playground when in was in grade 5

Wild shit man

Attached: Meme Creator_1568348364967.jpg (783x603, 125K)

really toeing the line with that one

Been there

Ah yes. THAT video. The guy doing the cutting using a dull box cutter or something. Cartel bois iirc

My high school had trannies every where the ages 14- to 40. They bring em in to make the other retarded gay feel better.

A couple weeks ago I went to a infants funeral and the cry of the mother and father will forever be in my head.

Also not as bad but still fucks with me, I used to sell drugs and have seen some shit. Have sold to pregnant women and been to multiple drug houses with tons of kids involved. I’ve done my fair share of shit, I never fuck with kids.

My brothers Nut cut and 5 dildos.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-015135.png (1080x1920, 1.79M)

Found the leddit faggot. You don't get upvotes here nooblord

this infuriates me, how can you get so fat you are immobile and still stay that way, coming from a guy whos mildly fat, it takes a whole lot of effort to go past 90kg

this thread full of

Attached: BAIT6.png (300x168, 3K)

I watched a girl die at 6 flags when I was 10ish

When I was 8, I shot my ex brother in law with a .357.. He made first these strange gasping noises then he started these weak agonized screams. Blood going everywhere. He survived, but lost like 1/4 if his liver, half a lung and a few feet of intestines.

He was beating my sister with a fire poker after she had left her and already got a restraining order on her. This was back in the late 70's. I had to go before a juvenile court judge to get the equivalent of a no bill. Local sheriff and Constable for my precinct was there on my behalf.

It didn't bother me for weeks, then suddenly I just out of the blue finally felt scared and upset. Lasted about a day. Mom didn't get it, but my father a combat veteran did. The part that affected me the most was the smell of blood and his desperate screams that just wouldn't stop.

>Mom didn't get it, but my father a combat veteran did
get what?

hes a faggot, didn't happen, no pics to prove it either

Me not having an emotional reaction until weeks later.

ah, thats ptsd in the works user, same happened to me after i got stabbed

As usual this thread is full of plebbit queers who think any of this shit is edgy and people telling bad rape fantasies who don't know how to fucking
>greentext.

Where’s the gif?

why gif when you got the entire video with sound and better quality..

OMG. I hope you killed him.

Worst thing I ever saw IRL I guess was when the neighbor lady came screaming over to our house that their dog had mauled and mutilated their cat's litter of kittens and the kittens were still alive. So my mom went over to their house and I followed. And my mom filled their kitchen sink w/water and one by one she held each kitten underwater till she didn't feel them moving anymore and then she put them in a shoe box. All the while she did this she made small talk with the lady. It was surreal. Then we kid Oh s were told to g out in the yard and dig a hole and we buried the box of kittens and we said prayers and made them little crosses for gravemarkers. There were four.

Jesus. Take the (you)

This guy

>BMW drivers brains were out
>implying they ever have any

your mom is fucked up, even the bible can't help that mess

yes i agree
pics or it didnt happen

And then afterwards, there was a mass shooting, right?

I knew somebody would say that. But actually my mom was a beautiful soul and a true cowgirl. she had grown up on a ranch and to her, it was both the morally correct and monetarily practical thing to do -- to put an animal out of its misery and also to save the neighbor lady a vet bill to do the inevitable. But yea, nerves of steel.

I think he stole that from a movie with the drowning kittens in a bathtub/sink

sounds like something that can happen, bullshit detectors didnt go off on that one

>Look both ways when you pull out of a driveway for fuck's sake people
Jesus THIS. Some dumb spic almost hit me on my bike a few months ago for this exact reason, then his retarded ass kept going after i banged on his car. Fucking illegals

Back in the 90's I was in the Texas oil patch based out of Houston. Driving north on Gessner to the shop about to head out to a rig after I picked up my instruments for gyroscopic whipstock orientation. It's about 7:45am, rush hour but I'm in no hurry. Stopped at a red light, I'm in front. In a car in the southbound lane also stopped at the red next to the curb, I suddenly see bullets ripping out of the windscreen and out of the driver's window.. Car lurches forward and right, barely missed a car. Passenger rolls out, car clips a traversing car then it jumps up on sidewalk hitting a bus stop of freaking Houston niggers coming to a stop, driver now rolls out of car.

Both are shot, both die. Drug deal gone bad. I call my operations manager from my StarTac to let him know it'll be a few hours before I get in because I just saw a double homicide.

He tells me it's cool because the first job of the day had been delayed until much later. HPD gets there, I give a statement, head over to a Cajun restaurant for a beer and some crawdads cause it's February.

Whatever.

What a dick. Don't do this folks. If you want to an hero, don't scar someone else (the driver) for life in the process.

We're gonna need some greentext, user.

That hand looks eerie as fuck.

Attached: 1568341572221.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

How about don't ride on the wrong side of the road dumbfuck?

So sidewalks and crosswalks are now the wrong side of the road? Get some mental help and dont procreate

I've seen that. Got slashed in half by a bus.

It's illegal to ride on the sidewalk in most cities for this EXACT reason. You know what? Go ahead and keep doing that. See what happens.

Newfag

If you've ever dealt with Atlanta drivers, you'd be safer riding on an electrified rail

Does going through war count?

Newfag

>not fully developed
Females are developed at ages 12 they are prime breeding material

This

>after she had left her
>she had left her and already got restraining order on her
What

Didnt even describe how mauled the cats were. Newfag detected

Yeah, it's you

So you killed a couple of people and fled the scene?

Gross user

I was riding my bike to the library when I was 13-15 and I was going across a four way intersection. There were guts just, everywhere. No body, no blood, just guts and intestines, and an entire intestinal tract I'm sure. I never found out what happened there.
I also got hit by a car.

>He quit the next day and committed suicide ~3 months after.
Yeah.. That's what happens when railway workers aren't properly informed of what they WILL eventually witness on the job. Pretty sad that it affected him so much.

>> remove pizza toppings
>> scrape off pizza sauce until there was almost none left
Hey, user... I used to do this kek tf is donair sauce though

>crawdads
That's fucking digusting, how can you put that shit in your mouth?

>Be 5 years old
>live in small town in Massachusetts
>winter storm one night
>Not a lot of snow but high winds and so cold my parents sleep in living room with kerosene heater between there and my room.
>next day go outside to play
>find frozen cat
>cat was frozen solid in backyard in walking pose
>touched it's eye to make sure it was dead
>cat fell over and freaked me out.
>fast forward 17 years
>living in Denver
>still think about cat when it gets really cold
>go look under bridges after storm to see if I find frozen cat or dog or something.
>find frozen guy
>dude must have drank a 12 pack and still had beers left
>beers were frozen solid
>never looked under a bridge again

Not much in person

I did accidentally step on my kitten and killed it when I was like 10. It really fucked me up.

The snapping sound of his skull and turning around to see him seizing on the ground literally still haunts me and If I think if it long enough I still get teary eyed...

Why did that fucking idiot have to sleep in the middle of the sidewalk??

Same here, nothing crazy but my mom ran over our dog. I reached down to pet him and in his panic he bit the shit out of my wrist. The sight of him dragging his twisted torso along the hot rocks will forever haunt me. Poor guy. Sorry for your loss in all seriousness.

He was cut in half but is fine now lol?

don't underestimate the power of ducttape and a nutritious diet, fren.

Yea it's hard to see an animal hurting and when it's an animal you actually care about it's even harder.

I remember screaming for my mom and picking him up and he was flailing everywhere and giving him to my mom who started yelling at me asking what did I do.

I was scared and lied and said I didn't know what happened and I ran away from home for about 10 minutes because I was too afraid to face my mom.
Of course I felt like I couldnt hide for long at all so I came home to my mom having him wrapped up and comforting him. He wasnt freaking out anymore...just slowly slipping away.

I came inside and I guess my mom could see how devastated I was and tried to comfort me and urge me to come over and comfort the kitten and apologize to him.

Probably the realest and hardest shit to just watch this cat die while I say sorry over and over again.

Shit and here go the tears.
I swear it's like muscle memory tears. It's so weird

80% larps

I crashed like this, blacked out from a heart issue and while i was losing consciousness i started braking but didnt stop because i thought i could pull over to the side instead of in a busy 4way junction. Well i couldnt and next thing i know im in the back of an ambulance and theres cops and people everywhere. Nobody hurt just a very angry driver who wanted to lecture me on how i could have hurt some kid.

Dang man, that's brutal. No offense meant at all but your mom sounds like kinda a bitch and like she made it worse? Making you comfort the kitten instead of her comforting you, just sounds kinda fucked up to me. I can't say as I blame you for shedding a few tears for that kitten user.

My mom obviously felt extreme guilt too for running over our dog, she loves pets, a lot. I'll be honest as lame as my story is, it really makes me feel for guys who have PTSD and kinda go crazy after war seeing their friends and children killed and stuff. I used to have a strange fascination for what they were going through, but mine's enough to make me not want to know.

Go into detail about the first one? Don't really get it

Obligatory(you’s)