Fuck the britbongs

Fuck the britbongs

bunch of goofy ass fucked up teeth having spoiled milk skin, balding, shit hair, unhealthy, cloudy grey skys having, fag smoking, wastes of space.

Britbongs will be an extinct species soon just from being infertile and being too inbred to continue to breed with each other

Attached: ad4dfdec7fcabb84dac29bb558ac4c6a.jpg (620x476, 51K)

UKfags get fucked

You seem angry. I assume you were in one of those little rubber boats that got turned back while trying to cross the Channel

Samefagging? What is a post count, moron

Fuck your tea you weak piece of shit, Britbongs have the most brittle bones in Europe

Those poor kids. They spent all night coloring flags on those papers.

Nah sounds American. I heard his crush has started seeing a Brit

your britbong mom and sister got samefagged by the same muhammad you remedial inbred

Candice Owens ?

All british are cucks

Wow, you really are jealous of us. And the Muslim meme? Really? You must watch Fox, with all the Sharia laws we have here, and the no-go areas. Oooh, scary.

Letting in all those muslims what a disgrace, gotta watch your back for an acid attack over there. Brittle bone britbongs eat a dick

Stop being so nasty. I might start crying.

BTW what is a Britbong?

Isn't that an American flag being burned next to the Union Jack?

rent free

Britfags really are delusional
>no go zones are fine, animals controlling most of our government is fine, niggers are people

Cry you little bitch, i'll slap your tray of fish and chips out your hand

There are as many Muslims in the USA as there are in the UK (check the demographics). And ours don’t flatten iconic buildings in our main city

europeans are very docile creatures, especially britfaggots

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

kys faggot you have way more per capita

Attached: 5ce7524926f6d39849c0f13e756c2c1e.jpg (615x409, 50K)

There are no no-go zones. That’s the point I was trying to make via sarcasm, but I see you’re too dim to have picked that up. I’m not going to waste my time on stupid trolls, so I’ll leave you to it

Dude fucking chill, maybe have a xanex. What did we ever do to you except probably invade you? We can't be inbreeding

Britbongs and Amerilards are equally cancer. Overweight, ugly, selfish losers. This is why Britain leaving EU is good. We can rid ourselves at last from cancer.

Wait..... But its fries not chips.

It’s the number that provides the risk. Or are your twin towers still up?

We're not arguing, you're getting told your country sucks fucking balls and your women look like spoiled milk

Fuck whatever alcohol you're drinking too

gg

Americans have a pair of nuts though

Shove a xanny up your ass

Lol say that in my local pub... it's a fucking zoo mate, you'd get ripped a new one.

We aren't all bad, it's mostly our older generation that are racist xenophobic twats who should be sent to the gas chambers so the rest of us can fix this fucking joke of a country

Statistically americans have worse teeth and worse inbreeding. Look it up count fagala.

Oi, that's me countries' mom you're talking about! Back off wanker!

It's great for Brits, you Europoors get to keep all the sandniggers.

I'd knock the fuck out of all you pussies, you don't have the bone density to deal with me

Dude seriously you just pissed that America was born from Britain? but now your amerilard DNA is even more mongrel than ours

Hahahaha faggot

Absolute bullshit

Have you ever met one of us?

I want to watch big superior Arab/Muslim cock fucking our white women

Feeling brave over there in Americuntland?
Come here and see how far you get talking shit like that, I'd open you up mate and show you what one of your bones looks like.

This is fucking hardcore.

>implying not being racist and letting in foreigners is a good thing
cuck

k

Yeah, you will totally fix the country by getting rid of racism and importing people who blow you up, rape your daughters, murder and / or steal from you. Great way to... fix things.

you brits are fucking crazy

I'd knock the fuck out of all you pussies, "you don't have the bone density to deal with me"

Attached: 75f657riug521.jpg (576x803, 90K)

As long as they keep those boats loaded with black tea sailing to our ports, I could care less about their politics. Brits are a-ok by me, except when it comes to soccer, because fuck the arsenal.

The girl OP has crushed on since he was 8 just kissed a brit.

You're DNA has never changed due to inbreeding, that's why you all have beady eyes and fucking teeth pointed east west south and north

Is this a white people argument thread? All y'all look the same to me..

Spot the fat cousin fucking jew sand nigger cut dick piece of shit. Can't be arsed tagging op and every other incel commenting.

Yes, dick smokers

Radicalization happens in echo chambers which only exist when the population hits a certain percentage, there is a critical mass.

you're is short for you are. the re is from are.

You won't do anything with your plastic butterknife you fucking pussy

Fuck you yank, you David Beckham loving cunt.
UP THE ARSENAL!!!

The joke is over mate, per head britain spends more on dentistry than yanks do.

gb2red fag

I like to throw their tea in the harbor

you t-bag the ocean? sick dude.

I'm fucking pussy mate, come here and I'll rip you one and then fuck it for you.

Smashing weather isnt it!?

Attached: fake news.gif (480x270, 807K)

I reckon I could kill you with a plastic butterknife.
You yanks only feel secure cowering behind 5,000 miles of ocean and an AR-15.

I'll fucking choke slam you

>Yeah, you will totally fix the country by getting rid of racism and importing people who blow you up, rape your daughters, murder and / or steal from you. Great way to... fix things.
LOL QFT

Check the facts... oh sorry, you're a fucking retarded yank, why let facts get in the way of your hurr-durr.

Its harbour. Not harbor.

>be me
>britfag
>drinking tea
>accidentally forget to cut it with a shit ton of milk and sugar
>take a small sip
>feel a sudden adrenaline rush
>start convulsing from all the energy
>having a seizure on the floor from all the caffeine
>get up and start running around
>eventually pass out from the intensity
>wake up
>still energized

I would knock you the fuck out
Just like anthony joshua got knocked out

You sound like a ten-year-old who watches too much wrestling and has never had a fight in his short pathetic life.

Better than germany

in Ragheadland, no less

comedy

The british all live off government money
They just sit around and smoke fags all day, they never been to a dentist

So you're a professional boxer AND a lucky puncher?
Seems legit.

>Trolling this badly.

Havent they banned plastic butterknives yet over there or is that what youre working on?

That's how much of a mismatch you are, I don't even have to put fight tactics into this. I could literally give you a stone cold stunner

anthony cuckshua had him down, couldn't finish him. Typical british

Just leaving for the britfags

Attached: a-fear-of-weapons-is-a-sign-of-retarded-sexual-21253849.png (500x300, 41K)

>be paki
>inbred
>marry cousin
>benefitstreet.webm
>fuck inglund
>oi gibs me dat

This is why Russia should just nuke the states already. America and China are fucking this world up more than anyone else

Genuine pic of OP

Attached: 1563517898333.jpg (640x640, 61K)

I was laughing so much I forgot to add the pic

kek

Yeah so I must be some beautiful exception to the rule then with my perfect teeth? Honestly you people should try coming here and actually saying this shit to a brit. We are the football factory generation who used to smack the shit out of each other because of the colour of a shirt

T-THOSE COUNTRYS AREN'T S-SOCIAL JUSTICERS
N-NUKE THEM, WE WANT CANDY AND RAINBOWS!
WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND NIGGERS AND ISLAMS ARE PEOPLE!

Attached: white bitch deepthroat.gif (400x285, 879K)

I would worry more about problems closer to home. Like the growth of police state and foreign-born criminals / welfare leeches.

There is no fear of weapons just fear of control in America.

Fucking doped up britfaggot needed 3 replies

I'm a fucking environmentalist not a fucking SJW, fucking thick as shit cunt. You are killing the planet you fucking retarded ass climate change denying cunts

Yeah since Britain is islamic now they'll probably publicly stone me. Fuck your soccer factory

You're place always looks grey and smoggy so you wouldn't know the difference anyway

At least we can go into hospital and and get better and not have to sell our house or be in debt for life because of it. Or deal with insurance companies who won`t ever pay up.

And not have to worry about the very real possibility our kids being shot at school.

Attached: 4363446443.jpg (650x650, 57K)

Do you, as a britfag, want us to control our guns because they make you uncomfortable, but you're not afraid of guns, ok retard

Ain't no Muslims where I live, ain't no niggers it's a fucking white paradise outside of the city's

This ain't 1850s London geez, get your mind out the fucking victorian times

You hit me where it hurts
But that's why there's so much shit genes over there too

>killing the planet
The planet is dead. Effects of warming are both good and bad. For Europe it's good. Cold parts of the world will be easier to farm. I don't care about 60IQ banana farmers in Africa. I care about here.

>wanting to be controlled
cuck

So Rotherham is a city?

Its ok user they're getting replaced by pajeets, arabs and africans. Probably for the better.

If it was just global warming I wouldn't give a fuck as its a natural process for this planet but the rain is turning to acid, there is plastic in everything including our food and the CFC gas China keeps pumping out will cause the sun to eradicate all life on this planet and we become Mars MK.2

We don't count the North, that's the wastelands

There's already laws about all that shit, plastic, CFCs, etc. I agree with you China must be made to comply

Plus Brazil and the USA. Y'all americunts are nearly as bad as China yet with a population 1/3 of the size

If youre going to say things like white paradise, you could at least do it with proper english instead of aint and city's. I'm just saying you aren't making a great case for yourself.

We'd become more like venus I believe

sourse?

It's my language and I will use it however the fuck I like. Now fuck off

Attached: nemesis.jpg (410x222, 12K)

Eat my fucking ass

Attached: Cyclists blasted.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

Tfw want a british girl but they'll look like shit by 35

Fuck you americunts

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-183258_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 476K)

Fuck off, you silly cunt. Get angrier, might spark a coronary, you fat prick.

>Britbongs will be an extinct species soon
No we won't, we'll just have brown skin and praise Allah so HA jokes on you.

You don't want brit women, they are all fucking mad and not in a fun way. As a britbong I go for South African or Asian women

FUCK THE DUCKS BIRD WAR NOW

That's because of all the gunpowder we have, shooting cannons at britfags

You were talking about CFCs and plastic, not CO2, you already acknowledged that nobody is going to be persuaded to care about tropical banana farmers enough to sacrifice living standards.

Yeah unfortunately they are fucked in the head too. I also go for asian women

>Britbongs are very docile
Well at least this makes a change from the common stereotype that everywhere we go we bring drunken violence and hooliganism.

only when there's soccer involved

I forgot to turn the phone sideways to get the rest of the chart. America is second for plastics & the Co2 output doesn't make sense considering the population and industry is much smaller than China yet you aren't even half of their levels

Or Rugby or cricket or golf or tennis or literally any sport or major event

Nothing I love more than seeing faggots in polos and golf shorts acting like fighters

Land of the Free, home of the...

Attached: 1568308763549.jpg (1055x2077, 671K)

You say that but you know it's bollocks. I was deep in american pussy most nights I went out when I was working in america for a few months. Basically, your women prefer our uncircumsized cocks, how does that make you feel faggot?

The golf wankers are a funny bunch of cunts, you only have to worry about them when one grabs a putter or something. At least us football lot look the part and we can bite as bad as we bark

You went to nigger strip clubs

Well meme’d my Amerilard chum

>claim to be the land of the free and the home of the brave, yet your citizens are neither

>one of the most obese countries in the world, fed high fructose corn syrup in every single food group

>Cucked and controlled by Jews, Israel, a country less than one tenth the size of the USA, makes all your political decisions for you

>birthplace of SJW LGBT identity politics

>shootings everywhere, all the time, obsessed with firearms, worship a document written 150 years ago with a feather

>greatest military force on the planet, BTFO by a bunch of angry gooks in a forest

>huge wage disparity between rich and poor, abject poverty, your own for profit healthcare system is responsible for hundreds of thousand of deaths

>every hood in every US major city is a “no go zone”

>elect a reality TV star as President, all other countries laugh at you

Need I go on?

Best.....response.....EVER!!!

>implying ugay isn't controlled by jews like most places in the world minus maybe china, russia, north korea

go riot for knife control you pussy

That's slap down to end all slap downs

Go back to living in your mom's basement you fat, cheese puff eating, rectum dweller

I changed my mind, THIS is the best response ever!

user you make me proud to be British.
I'll buy you a pint any day

I'm actually living in your moms room, she brought me some tea and a blowjob this morning

holy fuck dude, leave the thread you cringey wanker

Agreed, let's go to spoons and get this user pissed as a fart
First rounds on me

And they'll all be coming to fly into your twi.....oh wait, they already did that......

>bravery in brittleand
>royal family will soon have nigger genes
>has never picked up a gun
>nothing but an accessory to war
>all live off the government
>muh refugees welcome
>nobody knows or cares who you elected

Attached: you.jpg (757x562, 78K)

Beats giving them direct flights and free housing and pension

Attached: anthony cuckshua.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

damnn

How’s that mutilated penis working for you femboy?

Your sister wasn't complaining

Implying your dick is even possible to locate beneath all those folds of GMO enhanced fat rolls, and even if you could I’m sure all the estrogen and soy in your food and water supply render it limp and useless

Your sister licks good ass too

...and where you from you inbred, president for a retard, have you met my mother, my sister and my wife...'cause here she is, yanky lovin, tower fallin' piece of mother fuckin' shit. No offence

I’d let your sister eat my ass but she’s a yank so i’d wager she’s probably had enough to eat already

Fuck the british soccer team too
Fuck andy "cuck" murray too

Your sister tried to kiss me but I saw her teeth and smelt her fag (cig) breath and just told her to kiss my asshole instead

At least we have a soccer team that don’t play like they have cerebral palsy

Why can’t amerimutts excel at the one sport that’s actually relevant on the world stage?

And as for the boxing it’s just like a yank to take credit for work a Mexican did

Because soccer is for women and children, that's why our womens team excels on the world stage. The worlds elite play actual football

22-1 anthony joshua sucks nuts, him and andy murray are probably boyfriends

Eddie Hall is Brian Shaw's little brother

arsenal and manchester united is a fag camp

>being infertile
> continue to breed with each other

You are one of those breeder autists aren't you?

two different issues, same results

you braindead vaper

Top kek, having to brag about women’s accomplishments to make your country look better just proves the point that American men are downtrodden, neutered soyboys

No but user that isn't how it works. If you are infertile that is the end of that. I know word confuse you, after all you can't go to school any more because of school shooters. But really try take on board the home schooling. Listen to the big words, try clap the hard words out, you know break them up.

>Bait thread

Fuck your soccer clubs
F.C stands for faggot club

As we can see here, we have a fine example of a product of the American “education” system firing off nothing but intelligent and witty retorts

British people look like they have a weird stench to them

Can’t really talk about stench when your country has the smelliest demographics pound for pound

>fatties
>mexicans
>niggers
>rednecks
>hippies