Wake up

>wake up
>day ruined

Attached: 9rlstr9lpku21.jpg (201x224, 8K)

Attached: F34B66E0-35FA-4207-B36A-DC2574699D9B.png (500x458, 109K)

>had a dream
>was being held under water in a long swimming pool
>couldn't breathe
>don't want to swim to surface
>lean back and wait for death
>wake up to a 30 second extended period of forgetting where i was
>mad i woke up alive

feels bad man

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

>wake up
>having some demented dream
>try to force myself back to sleep
>try to remember dream while going back to sleep
>feelslikebugsarecrawling.jpg
>hope I just remain asleep forever
>wake up again..this time for the rest of the day
>forget aforementioned dream
>try to recall dream throughout the day
??????
Profit

Are you a trannie?

>be me in elementary school
>have dream about marrying crush teacher
>decide to tell her in private
>she says i'm an ugly kid and she hates me
>music of world sounds ridiculously sour for years
>find out almost 2 decades later she was a full blown racist KKK member who hated mexican kids.

What's wrong? Finally realize Trump is still your president and nobody agrees with your views? You finally realize he's going to win in 2020? No need to die. Acceptance is part of letting go. I hope you find your peace.

go away

Go back to your own country gringo.

Never

wrong pejorative bjorn

Are you going to kill yourself if he wins in 2020? You shouldn't. I know this is hard to believe but we value life on the right and we hope you can figure that life is worth living.

Nobody cares

>Find Yea Forums
>never lurk just start shitposting day 1
>never learn theres people behind the boards
>always edgy 24/7
>afraid to admit internal turmoil because dread of fellow edgy bois

None of that's true. I realize there's a person there. I just don't give a flying fuck about their feefees.

T. Edgyboi

kys

Attached: 851651698476.png (249x241, 95K)

>spend years with reliable sleep cycle
>can fall asleep within seconds of lying down
>usually fit 4-5 hours a day
>tired but not unhappy and have energy
>sleep is my little domain
>wife demands divorce
>out of nowhere but ok gotta work it out
>stress turning hair grey
>suddenly sleep is unreliable
>lay down for hours tired staring at ceiling
>sleep is torture now

Here's my turmoil and I'll admit it openly. I hate that the left is doing everything they can to ruin society. I'm not going to sit idly by hating myself over it. I actually went to chic fil a this morning and stood in the rain for 4 hours to get a spicy chicken sandwich to support my fellow brothers in arms fight against the transgender tyranny.

i'm not a lefty and i agree with what your saying. I'm not sitting idly by i'm wasting a few minutes of my day posting greentext on Yea Forums.

I'm gonna drive 60 miles to get some chik-fil-a and pick up some construction materials

That sucks. I'm with my second wife. Give it at least half the time you were married. Fuck some fatties and whores. Walk with Christ. Figure your shit out. It gets better with time man and you'll be stronger for it. Nobody will ever hurt you this deeply and she'll burn in hell for her shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEE TOTES ME SO RELATABLE GREETINGS FROM LE REDDIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHHHHHHIWEUGWEIHWUEG

With all that being said, man up. Stop balling. There's 7 billion people on the planet half are women. Go find your kink. Go find Jesus. Either way you have to do something other than wallowing in your own piss. Smoke a fat blunt. Go enjoy your freedom.

>be asleep
>having a dream about people rioting
>trying to yell at people to stay way from my vehicle
>they won't listen and start destroying it
>dream goes in a different direction from there
>wake up get ready for work
>walk down stairs to pickup
>driver window broken GPS, multimeter and change taken
>mwf i realized the sound was likely someone else shouting at the thieves outside breaking my truck window

Attached: images (3).jpg (200x218, 6K)

I love how they think we give a fuck about their feelings.

I feel like i moved on. I'm not bitter toward her but my sleep hasn't gone back to normal. Its been like this for almost 6 years now

Exactly, this is Yea Forums not fucking butt fucking reddit

350 dollars worth of damage for 45 dollars worth of material. I started leaving my truck unlocked with 10 bucks on the seat. I'm not out the time and bullshit of replacing my window and the thief is happy.

Stop feeling. Seriously that's your problem. Man up. Society teaches you that it's okay to be a woman and then you have boys cutting their dicks off wearing lipstick. I want no part in emotions.

The multimeter got them caught when the guy at the pawnshop looked up the Fluke registry and found it linked to a company account which was a good turn of karma at least.

I try not to store shit in my vehicles anymore. nothing visible anyway.

This is America right now. Oh, the lulz.

"I'll leave 10 bucks on my seat so a nigger can trash my window. He's happy, I'm happy, we are both nigger thieves"

Attached: moar.jpg (700x446, 53K)

That works too but I found they still try breaking in. I have nothing in the vehicle but a note and $10. The note says "search all you want there's nothing else in here. Take your $10. I hope you're happy stealing from a family man who works hard to support his family. Get a job nigger."

I'd rather them not break my window so I leave it unlocked. It's just cheaper this way.

Also I'm Jewish not black.

>I feel like i moved on
>can't move on
>moving on
>muh wifey left me

Try some of Millie's skincare products.

Attached: fe495e90-d4ae-11e9-a97f-a8cbdb046330.png (594x594, 251K)

Lmao tuck and cope until you can dilate... Roflmao

>be deep sleep
>dreaming about having a family party in a big field
>eating that good BBQ
>wake up
>freezing
>hungry
>its raining and dripping onto my tent
>wind is blowing through gutted building
>small hand heater batter died
>sun won't rise for another 5 hours
>impossible and ill advised to try to go back to sleep
>try anyway hoping to dream of a happy life again

Got shit back on track finally after 2 years of that shit. Finally living in a house with a decent job. Homelessness sucks

depressing dreams bump