Isn't it ironic that pure bottoms like me always seem to have the most massive dicks?

isn't it ironic that pure bottoms like me always seem to have the most massive dicks?

Attached: fnmqvjxdl3m31.jpg (2448x3264, 596K)

Thats you?

Not true, though. Of all the subby little twinks I've fucked, they all had cocks 5" and under. I'd like to be with someone hung to watch it bounce, though.

Yeah same. I don't undersand me at all

From what I've seen it's a mixed bag.

I'm bi, but i only bottom for men.

>tfw 8 x 6.5
>tfw masc
>be on grindr just to get my butt pounded by a hung daddy >bombarded by messages from twink bottoms wanting me to top

My husband says that about me. I’m bigger than him but I hate topping and love bottoming for him. It’s weird.

Im a pure bottom but mines only 2"

*clittys

This

twink bottom here. My cock's 6.3"x5.5" and I hate it. I wish it were like 3" long. I wear chastity a lot to make up for it though

Attached: IMG_20190829_010108.jpg (2448x3264, 1.8M)

My bf's dick is like 7" and it annoys the fuck out of me

Light a tranny on fire

True
That's hateful

What are some good humiliating and degrading tasks that a femboy can do on her own?

Gay

I'm around 8 1/2. I mostly into girls. I did fuck a twink one time just curious I guess. He wasn't small. Near my size. After he gave me head awhile he said his jaw started hurting to fuck him. He said he was nervous cause I'm the largest he's had. I was rock as hard horny as hell. I had to fight a little to get it in. When I did he started yelping saying it was hurting and he was soft almost right from the start. Long story short I was fucking him awhile he was yelping and whining. I couldn't cum fucking him because of it. So I pulled out and finished in his mouth. Haven't had desire to do it again though. Looking back now I should have just balls deeped him until he ether got use to it or died.

Do you think its because of an excess of testosterone?
Maybe getting cum injected right next to your prostate does something to dick size.
Maybe its natures way of making you attractive to women so your genetics carry on. Who fucking knows.

show your D's full power

whats your discord OP?

Attached: IMG_20190627_114646.jpg (1080x1434, 281K)

Attached: 1565851896919.jpg (4608x3456, 907K)

dunno, in a 1 to 10, is a "I would masage your prostate with my cock buried in your ass"

how do you shave your balls like that?

This.
I am curious.

With a razor?

no, not really. all that bloodflow to the penis takes rationality and any kind of intelligence with it.

im kidding user

More cage plz