Since this is probably the most underage infested board, I'm going to scare some of you...

Since this is probably the most underage infested board, I'm going to scare some of you. I'm smoking a fentanyl-pressed M30 right now and I'm in love. I've been doing this for weeks and it all started with weakass pills like hydrocodone and codeine. Don't fuck with opioids children.

For those of you that have already been enjoying drugs, lets talk about them. I've done at least one substance from most common classes so ask away if you're interested in learning about my experience with anything?

What is your drug/drug class of choice? Opioids are wonderful imo. For special occasions I like psychedelics. DMT and shrooms are my favorite but I have much more experience with acid

Attached: ag03.jpg (2560x1709, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNwF4z9OP64
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Quetiapine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U gonna die soon with that fentanyl shit

Yeah probably. Have anything less obvious to contribute?

Where do you get them?

Nah, just call me when you on the other side lmao

I smoke the presses because it's generally a lot safer than other ROAs. It wastes a lot but you feel the effects almost instantly so it's much easier to gauge how much you're consuming. I refuse to snort them like my buddies but yeah it's a slippery slope. I want to stop this habit or at least supplement it with kratom to avoid withdrawals

>people who aren't retarded must be underaged

Most people who have been on this board long enough are probably too jaded to get disgusted by much was more so the point that I was trying to make

Being young and stupid is one thing, justifying a life-threatening addiction is another user. Nobody wants to support that.

Kids, this is what we call a loser.

Only losers do drugs.

I would bet 100 bucks this dude is wallowing around in filth and smells like BO and shit, while he talks shit on a phone.

Lets talk about different drugs then. Are you into any dissos? I recently got to try ket. It was a nice experience but I don't feel like it justified the cost (I'm in the US)

+

One thing is smoking a joint and another is snorting/smoking/whatever a fentanyl line

Sounds like some desperate projecting. I just want to talk about a interest with other like-minded people

Oh loser talk with other losers. Gotcha.

>hur dur look at me I'm a psychonaut and I smoke dirty 30s
>I'm going to scare some of you
wew lad

I guess so. My life was fucked before I got into any of this shit so it's whatever. I blatantly stated that I wouldn't encourage anyone to mess with opis

Think about suboxone of you can that is expected to be a better treatment with a shorter recovery time than methadone the system for rehabilation is fucked and makes the people who are suffering addition suffer more.

was addicted to heroin for more than a decade. NYC crawling with it, on account of it being cheap as shit... Got pawned fentanyl once, snorted it in a cab and my friends had to keep me awake, pouring water on me, slapping me and literally holding me up dragging me on the street.. scariest shit ever.

Eventually got off all of that. There's one pill that fucking works wonders for all u smack fags if you wanna kick it - fuck you and your methadone and suboxone, you're just replacing one with the other and back and forthing it...

If you're serious about getting off it, check Neurontin (gabapentin). Saved my life. No increasing tolerance, etc. Just works.

I've looked a lot into suboxone and methadone and kratom still seems like a better alternative. Aren't there tons of cases where people stay addicted to suboxone for years even after quitting their doc?

>codeine
Why do you take it up a notch? Does it take a particularly bad day or something before you decide to go there? I've been binging codeine on and off for a few years but it's more like I'll have a week straight where I take it every day, then go months without touching it again. It started with taking 2 pills and feeling a kind of euphoria that I loved, but I kept having to up the dose to get the same, to the point that I have to take between 22 to 26 30mg pills in one go just to feel the good effects. I don't consider going onto anything harder though.

Get off the fentanyl man. My buddy OD’d on that shit last month. I’d try to use Kratom and weed to get over it

That terrifying man. I'm lucky enough to have not had any sort of OD incident yet and hopefilly I can quit before that happens. The hardest part is being able to fight the thoughts in my head that try to justify my usage. "It's not that bad if you just do it every once in a while. Just one more time and then no more". It's a difficult cycle

I think some people are definitely at more of a risk than other to get onto harder shit. With me, it went from hydros and codeine to oxycodone. First time I tried oxy I realized that opioids had so much more potential than I previously realized. Fucked with those on and off for a bit and then I hit a really stressful point in my life and thought "fuck it, I'll try heroin just once". Ended up being able to get some fent-presses for cheap as shit so I tried that. It has been building up for years

Favorite drugs
Cocaine and heroin are top teir
Mda second tier (not to be confused with mdma) wicked hangover coming from a guy who falls normal after doing grams of MDMA on the weekend

I never really liked stimulants in general. They're euphoric as fuck but the comedown just rocks me too hard. I hate the anxiety and general gross feeling

You should use a lot. Some guys just cant OD.

Thanks for wasting your own time and bumping the thread! I appreciate it

DMT, smoked. I"ve tried everything and the short, intense high of DMT is it. I quit using other drugs altogether and am sober most of the time. Used ot be a pothead and general loser.

Attached: jo wise dmt.jpg (800x939, 288K)

Im not wasting time at all, I enjoy your garbage thread. If you told us something interesting it would be much better. For example, whats the weirdest place yoive done heroin? When were you last tested for diseases? Now that you have access have you tried to lure anyone else in to use and if not would you?

I don't lure others to use. I don't have any disease and I don't know why I would be concerned. I've never IV'd a substance and I had a blood test done a couple months ago and the only issue was I had low iron. My testosterone levels were even perfectly normal (which I wasn't expecting since opioids can cause lowered levels of testosterone). I've only done heroin a handful of times and I only ever snorted it. You sound like someone whose only drug knowledge is what you've had fed down your throat by DARE posters and Facebook hysteria.

DMT is absolutely amazing. I've done it at least a dozen time but even with that I don't think I've ever properly broken through. Despite this, I've had the most intense trips of my life on DMT. Next time I get it I really hope I can use a better method than sandwiching it between weed/oregano like with a GVG or Machine.

You are talking like youre some kind of junky but youre still in your infancy. Post in a year when you are really a junky not just a loser seeking attention.

I'm definitely a loser seeking attention and not a junkie. I haven't stolen anything for a fix and if I did go through withdrawals I would be able to get through them without too much suffering by using kratom or tapering. Tell me sir, what experience do you have with addictive substances that makes you more informed than me?

What did DMT do to you?

I once smoke a marijuana

¡ heard you would see shit that you cannot explain to another

With DMT that will say

Depends on the trip. It feels sort of like a very high dose of mushrooms but with much more clarity and much more overwhelming intensity. It feels like a veil is being lifted and some sort of "higher level" of reality is being unveiled. I know that it's all just brain chemicals but I can definitely understand why some people come back from it and feel like they traveled somewhere else. It really feels like you go somewhere else and you cease to exist in the way that you've known your whole life. It's a really difficult thing to explain. The biggest part of it besides the visuals is something called "ego death". I'd recommend looking into it.

In regard to the visuals and auditory phenomena, this video is the best replication I've found.
youtube.com/watch?v=MNwF4z9OP64

I've had friends say that their experiences were different but that video is pretty accurate for how the visuals looked and the sounds felt in a lot of my trips.

Comfy. Keep on keeping on, brother :)

Definitely difficult to explain. It's like trying to explain to a blind men what the color red looks like. He just has to experience it himself

So looking at the vid, the only thing one would experience is visuals and weird noises?

Oh definitely not. The whole experience is accompanied by a mode of processing sensory experience in an entirely novel way. The visuals, noises, emotions, and thoughts are all completely foreign to what you're ever able to experience without the DMT

Take a look at this. It's very informative:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT

Have you tried seroquel? Does it do anything? it's the only thing available for me. It's also known as susieQ, I guess

Seroquel is an antipsychotic and I wouldn't necessarily recommend using it recreationally. I have no experience with it but apprently it just makes you feel really sedated. Again, I wouldn't recommend messing with it unless you need it

Why? Does it have any serious side effects? My psychiatrist prescribed it for me anyway. But I am tempted to take a higher dosage.

I don't think it would be unsafe if you dosed it properly. I have very little knowledge on it. Take a look at this:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Quetiapine

I didn't realize that psychonaut wiki had a page on it but it doesn't seem to be particularly unsafe. Maybe start with 50mg? I don't know how much you are on right now but definitely read that link I posted.

You're not scaring anyone faggot. You're just another stupid junkie that cant cope with life. You're weak

I'm not denying that. Have a good day

what's your favorite drug combo that you've tried? I really like combining ketamine and LSD

Fentanyl is 100 times more powerful than morphine. There is no safe way to use it.

Living in Amsterdam, drugs is easy to find in good quality, price and info. Here is my experience and opinion of them:

- Weed is seen as harmless but that's something to be cautious about. That shit will vampirize your social life if you're not careful with it.
- MDMA/XTC is the real shit. Just take care of dosage and keep doing parties without it, otherwise you won't enjoy anything without.
- Cocaine is so overrated. It's like cigarette, it's an ego-boost and a social-peering thing, but I've seen so many people losing control of their life because of it. In short : stay away if you know you can get easily addicted to things.
- Ketamine is fun
- Truffles are cool, 2CB is awesome, LSD haven't tried yet but that's definitely the best thing out there. Do it in a safe-environment with some sobber people to manage you and here you go.
- GHB is just so hard do micro-dose and can fuck you up so much, I don't get why people do it in clubs (not talking of drugging other ppl ofc.) besides the sexual urge that it can give. Better go with XTC.

TLDR: Don't do opioids, read before doing, start small and safe with great people, think ahead and don't ruin your life. Enjoy bros

I shoot dope with fent all the time. 16 years of addiction now. Back in the pain clinic glory days.. I found the full agonist dose ceiling, about 1800mg a day IV oxy. After hitting that, no more nodding. Shot 2400mg in a few hours trying (yes I knew solubility of 166mg/ml). Shot 200mg shots of oxymorphone, nothing.

..this was NOT a fun time, and I had to cold turkey from that level. In jail. On suicide watch. Screaming, flailing, shitting clear jelly.. way worse than normal wd

Of course their is. Either have a pure source or DO A FUCKING TRSTER WITH NEW BATCH. I'm a serious junkie but good damn I hate other junkies. I've even used carfent

Your chances of reaching 70 years of age is a 50/50. Now that's not obvious

As a medfag i disagree, but if youre melting down patches to inject then youre retarded because a little goes a long way.

These days I just smoke every day and drink occasionally, and coke rarely but I’ve done near all psychedelics available in the US as well as pills, etc.

Honestly psychedelics were cool at the time but I’d probably never do them again, I enjoy coke as well gives me a little boost, I have narcolepsy so it doesn’t havethat profound an effect on me. Obviously enjoy bud for obvious reasons, and as for drinking I might have an old fashioned as I play the vidya two or three times a week.

Attached: 3CF44FE5-9BBB-4B8E-91C8-0FBEFE770FA1.jpg (300x450, 51K)

Lmao. At least do some googling before talking about something that you know nothing about please. Volumetric dosing is a thing. People abuse much more potent opioids than fentanyl for years and don't die.

I love that stupid people exist because they help me feel smarter than I actually am.

Holy fucking hell. That's wild. I didn't even know that there was a ceiling for full-agonists. Hopefully you're doing better now bro

If he was concerned about living all the way to 70 I'm sure he wouldn't be doing fent. He doesn't seem oblivious at all