If you have not even gotten a blowjob before you turn 16 you might as well neck it because you'll very likely stay a...

If you have not even gotten a blowjob before you turn 16 you might as well neck it because you'll very likely stay a permavirgin. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Attached: ssssas.png (331x290, 41K)

had my first bj with 24. Decent (yet not spectacular) sex life since.

fuck off, Timmy and go make your homework

Seems a little gruff pal. C'mon eh?

I’m 21 and a kissless virgin but starting college in a year so hope I can change that. It’s just so hard for me to socialize when I’ve always kept to myself. I’ve gotten better but I still have a long way to go.

>before you turn
>not turned
Underage b8 mods come here

not really the chances of not losing your virginity is exponential. can't remember the actual number but it was somewhere near your mid 20s by which if you haven't lost it it's basically a 95% chance you'll die a virgin

Lol ok, what's next? Marry by 22? Have a stable career by 26? Anyone who thinks like this needs to be slapped with a rubber hose, repeatedly.

>Marry by 22? Have a stable career by 26?
no and yes. if you are not financially stable before 30 you have also pretty much lost at life

got my first bj and sex at 17
anyways its overrated

Attached: IMG_20190106_234655.jpg (566x336, 31K)

>16
The most useless of ages

>anyways its overrated
not exactly if you can't show that you can attract the opposite sex without difficulty you are pretty much nothing and rightfully so

you do realize that there are female virgins right? virginity is not something that occurs to only men. because with this kind of rhetoric you sound like a pedo.

>16 year olds having sex with people their own age
Nice try moralfag. Neck yourself virgin

Nah fam. I almost got to the wizard stage - full virgin till 29. 33 now, had 4 girls/women so far.

>fornication
>intercourse before marriage

Attached: disdain for degenerates.png (578x838, 598K)

the age is 18+ for sex pedo

Attached: received_985896464933858.jpg (551x562, 21K)

oh god moralfags again, can't even be bothered to find my low quality bait.jpg

well i never said sex wasnt good just that it is overrated
also when your old and your ballsack dangles down by your knees and you cant find any pussy your gonna be living a pretty sad existence believing that sex is the end all be all

What do you call it if you drowned in pussy as a young lad (12-16) but ever since you’re incel

you are a piece of shit. you should put a gun up your ass and pull the trigger. the world does not need you.

how old are you

I mean, average age that ppl lose their virginity is 18-19 iirc so I feel like that already says enough

>also when your old and your ballsack dangles down by your knees and you cant find any pussy your gonna be living a pretty sad existence believing that sex is the end all be all
your hormonal balance and libido are different by then idiot

found the wizard i guess

Bro. I didn't have sex until I was 17. I had a variety of flavors in front of me. I was waiting until I met a chick I felt like was special, who I actually cared about.
Having my virginity back then was fun because girls were fucking SHARKS***
when they found out, they always tried to come 3x harder at me with all the tricks and sexy taunts.. it was entertainment.
My point here is I didn't have my first scoop until after I was 17 and it was totally a choice of mine, and I had pussy on standby.
The age theory is garbage. You can bust out anytime.
My best friend just got married and had a kid with his girl. He is in his late 30s and he was a virgin previously.

>My best friend just got married and had a kid with his girl. He is in his late 30s and he was a virgin previously.
guess she found the perfect beta to settle with and spawn out the baggage while she's still on the cock carousel
you are not a functioning human being if you stay a virgin into your 30s lol

Lost my virginity at 23, but I did briefly finger a girl and get a handjob without a finish when I was 14

>get a handjob without a finish
wow what a beta

What if you were realistic and not just a dick head bro

Sage to da normie!

We got caught, but sure go ahead and tell me you're so chad alpha that your 14 yo gf would have finished wanking you off infront of her mother. Sure.

Lost virginity at 15.

First blowjob at 17.

Been having sex since. Your "therory" doesn't hold any water kid. Fuck off outta here.

>Been having sex since
Your dick must be pretty sore, just cum already.

pfft i got a blowjob when i was 5 by an older man

That's alpha as fuck

This is so wildly inaccurate the only people dumb enough to take it seriously actually should probably kill themselves. There’s no hope for you if you’re this gullible.

cuck

either OP is a teen or fullblown JIDF, and a virgin himself

I don't know man, 21 and got nothing. Don't care enough to engage in an optional social activity such as sex. Necking because you can't get laid is plain stupid. Stupid as in "women control my life so I need to fuck, NOW!"

Here's attention you ordered, you just love to troll this kids, don't you?

Attached: OP.gif (320x300, 1.35M)

I was still in school at 26 and now I make more than your parents' house is worth, yearly.

liar