How many times sex do you think she gave for roles, money, fame and so on?

how many times sex do you think she gave for roles, money, fame and so on?

Attached: anne-hathaway-alcol.jpg (1200x809, 88K)

Not that many or as much as some women, 5-10

She has actual talent. She does thave to fuck for work.

I bet Miranda beats her by far.

Attached: 269355_101.jpg (751x578, 98K)

Like he said she has talent so she probaby only had to strip, maybe get groped.

I imagine it was pretty bad throughout hollywoods history. Heard some fucked up stuff about the 30s n 40s hollywood. Sometimes i wonder what the women had to do to get parts in some of my favorite older movies.

just imagine the kinky things Dan did to her feet.

Fuck she's ugly, I don't know why people like her.

They all do at some point, early in their careers.. Well that used to be the case, in the age of social media, whores profit more from telling their tale of quid pro quo

Youth and her petite body back then, these days she's w/e, best attribute she has is that she was famous for a while

She is a cutie. But well, everyone has different tastes.

Attached: VAHiRH47Ymxla9kuQtXGloOJgG9xD3jQQaZKRaI3Oos.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

Some Hollywood exec whipped out his erect cock and tried to get Shirley Temple, at about 14 at the time, to play with it, she laughed in his face and left as he screamed she'd never walk again

She told her mom, and her mother said he did the same thing to her when she was a young actress. They left it alone, and she continued her career.

Back when women had class and maturity and weren't muling quims about every little offensive thing.

Apparently she got used and abused by a old fatass (Dan Schneider) since she was 12. Probably that's why Yea Forums loves her so much. It's a pedo fantasy.

Never work* again

Her face is horrible, it looks like a toad

Bella Thorne was used worse. Disney kids seem to get used more than Nickelodeon kids, even with the Dan rumors

Always looked reptilian to me rather than amphibian, but I can see where you're coming from

That's a great pic. Honestly, are you gay or a jealous femanon?

>Disney vs. Nickelodeon
I will call it a close call.

She's a 4/10, how do you have such shit standards?

Are you a fucking jew? In no world is it ok for a grown man to whip out his dick for a non-consenting 14 year old.
Allowing things like that to happen takes down the number of decent women to marry, because they go nuts

So, femanon. You know the rules, tits or GTFO.

That must've happened in the 40s then. What could they have done lol back then if you went public with this shit YOU were the slut and could probably get murdered in retaliation. Ah the good old times of women having to be submissive and keep their traps shut

>did you just assume my gender
Seriously though you're a faggot.

didn't she live do coke and suck dick at the tender age of 10 already

Stfu jew

But I'm right, right lol

Idk lots of Dan rumors, and only circumstantial stuff to back it up, like outlier Bynes, she's the lone stand out of public breakdown from Nickelodeon.

The Disney kids seem to have long standing tradition of getting passed around alot and cracking up when they get older. Most likely rooted in exposure to sex too early. Or if not full blown crack up, then a hyper sexualized portion of their career. That portion usually goes away when they get to the point where they have enough money to not have to whore themselves any longer.

But then there's people on the fringes that get fucked up as kids and never straighten out, like Hayden P, that wasn't from the big two pedo networks, who likes to be beaten and tossed around while fucked still.

Heard she is passed around like candy at frat parties at USC, sucking dicks and doing coke like a champ. Seems Dan the Man defiled her beyond repair.
Unironically, poor girl if the rumors about her are true.

If it bleeds, it's ready, it was a rude thing to do, maybe the guy deserved to get roughed up a bit, but really, she did not get raped, so I don't care

you are expected to suck dick if you want a job that needs your looks and sex appeal. deal with it you cucks, these girls know very well what they are getting into

That's a meme story that ends with "but you were iCarly" shit was dumb

Dan fucked literally all Yea Forums waifus. So based.
Massive respect.

Attached: EA7YD1ZU4AIGFSN.jpg (976x1200, 149K)

I don't really mind quid pro quo stuff, but no parent is sitting their 8 year old down and saying if they want to act they have to do sexual acts, expect Hayden P, but her family was fucking her before her foray into Hollywood

Embellished story, but really happened. USC is famous for their gang bangs and orgies since forever.

Some momagers are worse than pedo producers. They will do anything to get money, fame and roles for their kids. They will fuck the producer and tell their kid to be "nice" with the producer to make it big at Hollywood.

>They will do anything to get money,
which the momagers will themselves blow on designer clothes, expensive nails, restaurant meals and crack

Think sex she gave many for roles an fame for so on

Attached: 1377773901479 (2).jpg (384x236, 18K)

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

Attached: 1567764120908.png (1577x822, 1.67M)

I actually think Dan is just a lurker that pervs out and gets a little touchy, and then runs to his office to beat off. I think he might have fucked Jamie Lynn Spears and Amanda Bynes, but probably not any of the rest. Most likely just a Yea Forums fantasy. Otherwise the girls would end up a lot more unstable.

"Be nice", fucking sad, but just casual enough to seem plausible. But I can't see it happening anymore. People don't keep secrets anymore, they love putting their shit out into the open way too much. You ever met a 11 year old? They make snap chats under fake names and bitch about their life and seek attention from everyone. If any even semi-famous child star was getting that kind of treatment, it would take about a month for it to get out. Hollywood is going to have to get real dark and snuffy if they want to keep up their ways.

>Otherwise the girls would end up a lot more unstable.
Wait 5 years

>If any even semi-famous child star was getting that kind of treatment, it would take about a month for it to get out.
Not if they've been anally pounded since they started their careers at 8 years old. Shut up or you're done. By the time they're in their teens they've pretty much accepted that life.