I relapsed, fuck it. I just have such much on my mind I’m a piece of shit bros. I take everything as a joke man...

I relapsed, fuck it. I just have such much on my mind I’m a piece of shit bros. I take everything as a joke man. I went from being admired to being a fucking Degenerate man.
I lost the girl I truly loved (7 years because I couldn’t commit)
I lost my brother and dog within 2 years. It sucks but that dog was just as important as my brother man. That day half of me died.
I put my mom in 50k debt and I still didn’t finish my degree. It was at the second ranked school in Georgia.
I putting my brother through brankruott because I maxed his card for 30k.
They all love me but I’m a piece of shit. I drive a brand new car, I have well over thousands of dollars in merchandise, why is my ego so fucking huge.

I just got back from a. Strip club where I blew $100 on 6 different girls to jus they to know them and have a lap dance. I don’t care man. I have a 1 million dollar policy to be paid out to my mom if I died. Sometimes I do....

Attached: CD5B6639-40E6-4A80-8623-B6AECD4C64A4.jpg (1139x1280, 469K)

Fuck your dog negro. Money well spent. Sounds like your set financially

>second ranked school in Georgia.

So like the 500th ranked school in the US?

Is that school, the university of Georgia is that shit?
God dam

don‘t give up brother.. sell your car, pay your mom and tell her about the problems you think you can Share with her. It doesn‘t matter if you relapsed, just don‘t do it again. It‘s much easier to focus on staying clean for the day, than aiming for staying clean forever

It's ok, man. Relax. Everyone fucks up every once in a while. Just try and pick up and carry on. Your family knows you love them, don't beat yourself up please, just try again every time you fuck up; do what you can(and this is advice from an "actively using" dopehead/alcoholic. We'll make it, I promise you.)

Attached: 1562648702248.jpg (1080x1028, 146K)

Nah man. They are all filing bankruptcy which I could then go on my spending spree but this shit Blows man. I don’t know what to do. For the last year I’ve smelled gas and that shit triggers the fuck out of me.

Post your dick

So much mental illness here.

You live in America. I'm an immigrant.

It makes absolutely no sense that you have money problems. You can afford drugs you can enjoy, you're not lacking shelter safety or are going to starve. You do this to yourself.

There is always a higher way.

True I guess. I might have adhd. Idk man fuck it. I was born to be on the top of the food chain.

Don’t make me feel like a piece of shit. I’m 3 years away from finshing college and law school but I don’t know it’s all tucked. I don’t know what to do.

>. I was born to be on the top of the food chain
This is mental illness

Rehab? Get yourself some counseling? Make some fucking plan? Dude i was in a real shitty situation and just waiting for cops to come last week. They didnt. I grabbed myself up and cleaned up my room. Went back to work. Therapy. Its a fucking start. I thought i was going to kill myself last week because of all stress. It just paranoia. Stop using this shit. Make a choice now.

If you're ok and got a useless degree all you can do is work.

It's a situation where it seems like you're not doing anything but working and not relapsing goes a long way. Instead of counting the money or hurting your family just give up. If you can't afford it you can't. You enjoyed your drugs so what. Go to rehab instead of dying.

You don't have to win at all that shit.

That's the coke talking while boosting his ego scarface style

Attached: ddfcfmb-45ddd2cc-2a1b-4b0c-8715-1d74a40e681b(1)(1).png (472x141, 105K)

Stop being a giant pussy for once and commit neck rope.

Sounds to me like it'd be a fucking relief for your peers all around.

Well he sounds like a fucking retard.

Nigger ... You ARE a piece of shit, and by your own account even ... Jfc kys asap!

Thats because he is one. I dont know why he is even typing out this shit when he clearly dont want to be sober for today. JUST TODAY. How fucking difficult is it? Take it day by day. Throw the rest of the shit in the toilet. Enough is enough.

You read that wrong. The stress of overworking your law school or whatever is negative in your life got to you.

Rest. You don't have to do all that shit.

Get a job in your law career right now. Study more later. Start making money loser, and if your law career and people are that stupid that's not on you bro.

You may actually be going too hard on yourself. You don't need drugs to escape those bitches.

You need a break and I guess you just have to realize you can't afford school.

It sure is lol

Dude I’ve been in a rut for 2 years. I can’t get out. I don’t need a shrink. I know the problem but it’s how approach it that scares me.
The rest of y’all. Thanks I dropped the rest in the toilet. Now to come down from this high.

Attached: 300px-Turin_shroud_positive_and_negative_displaying_original_color_information_708_x_465_pixels_94_K (299x197, 16K)

STFU moron

Search for God. We all have an animal & spiritual self within us all. Embrace them both; it's ok. The difference is to not act on the animal thoughts.

I was thinking about your mom and how the answer is to make money. Don't be a bitch that studies.

Didn't you lose your brother and put them in debt? You can't afford school dipshit end of story. Your strip club expenses was a waste of money too and those drugs you threw away when we know you're just gonna buy more. Go eat something get the fuck out of here with your non issues and your bitchass school

Shut up before I suck your cock.

>For the last year I’ve smelled gas
wow, say goodbye to your last brain cells nigger. might as well od or rope it you're not coming back

STFU moron

Thanks Man.
I’m coming from my high so I’m starting to understand most of y’all point of view. Got off my tony Montana high.

Fucking finish school with a C or something just get a job and don't do drugs. You don't even need a shrink if you think you need help well i don't think you do. You just need a little break and to work harder. You have everything you have good things. Don't be a degenerate.

I’m screen recording all this. Thanks man will look at it for support

EVERYONE MOVE ALONG.

Allow this useless parasite to wither and die

NO ONE should care about such a useless piece of shit abusing those who love him

life would be a more fitting punishment for this junkie moocher tho

Take your Boomer advice and shove it up your ass. This shit is why ppl do drugs. Or drink

>and to work harder.
please remove your existence from this universe cuck

His mom sure worked that 50k 80k + total that put his family in bankruptcy. You 2 calling him a piece of shit when he can work makes no sense.

What a fucking bitch you are. I don't want more SJW

>I blew $100 on 6 different girls
what cheap ass strip clubs are you going to?

>I blew $100 on 6 different girls
that was not a strip club that was a crack house you delusional loon

$30k isn't bad. Split the payment between you and your brother, that's $15k each. That's manageable. He could easily get out a decent loan for that and get a lower APR and interest. Same with you. Sell all your items, easily up to $2k and switch the car out for something useful and used, up to $10k on that. Look now you just have a few thousand to pay off the credit debt. Don't be a retarded nigger spending $500 a night on booze, coke, and c-section strippers at that shitty place you go to.

Nobody cares about self-pity fags destroying themselves. You're one of millions that will die early and be forgotten about.
Just make sure that you die in a way that is convenient for the people that have to clean you up.

Attached: rengeshrug.gif (500x578, 2M)

You could've given that $100 you wasted on sluts and drugs to your mom? Thatd be a start. You sound like a mentally weak loser. Get a grip.

This

>You sound like a mentally weak loser.
like every junkie op should neck