What you guys smoking tonight? Its 3:13 and im smoking some L&Ms. General smoke thread

What you guys smoking tonight? Its 3:13 and im smoking some L&Ms. General smoke thread.

Attached: ....jpg (714x960, 123K)

You have stupid tattoos.

definitely a doomer

Was a long time ago, stuck with them now

Attached: roll-your-own-cigarette.jpg (900x600, 347K)

I have arthritis so i dont roll my own.

American Blacks

Jesus Christ... Cut your nails and wash your hands once in a while. The stupid fucking hand tattoos are the least of your concern with hygiene like that.

I usually go with blue, cyan, yellow (lights), or orange (ultra-lights)

Attached: american_spirits_colors.jpg (863x3743, 1.08M)

>
Just took a shower and i keep my nails long because i dont like touching things with my finger tips.

Fuck off, that hand looks like it has never worked a day in it's life. Carpal tunnel from jacking off doesn't count as arthritis.

Blue or turquoise depending on where I get them. The turquoise is like a dollar more at certain stores.

You sure it isnt for cocaine? Although most people just have the pinky nail

Im a schizophrenic and i havent been able to get a job. Im doing better now than i have in the past so im actually looking for a job. Actually going to my Pdoc tomorrow so i can tell her how ive been doing and get the okay to apply at a local game repair store.

whats your experience with the lighter stuff American Spirits has to offer, 'cause Im hard stuck to blacks

Ive only done coke twice. Im into downers not the speedy shit.

What? Afraid of getting your hands dirty? Look under your fucking nails, I can see a petri dish under there from a single photo of one hand.

Also, nicotine stains on your fingers. I've smoked for 20 years and don't have them. Soap + water + your nasty hands.

What in the fuck does being an unemployed schizo have to do with arthritis? I'm having a really difficult time following you, all I suggested was some basic hygiene and I'm learning your medical and employment history.

Well I only smoke 1-2 cigs a day, and some days not at all. So even the ultra-lights can do the job for me.
I guess I would suggest smoking less, or switching to one of the regulars first (the blue/turquoise/cyan ones. Then work your way to the light and ultra-lights, if that is what you want.
To me a light Spirit (yellow) is as powerful as Marlboro Reds or Camel Blues. And the ultralight Spirits (orange) is as powerful as a light Marlboro/Camel.

Attached: American-Spirit3.jpg (420x240, 26K)

Is that a feminine man hand?
Or a masculine lady hand?

Ya I just got a pack of Oranges one city over and it was almost $2 more. I was confused at first but fuck it.

Well you said my hands havent worked ever so i was telling you that you are right, but not because im lazy. Secondly i had psoriatic arthritis from a young age. i have monthly injections in my fingers and knees.

Alright, thanks for the advice. Just hate being addicted to these things

uhhh Im not very fem. My hands are dainty i guess.

That's why I limit it to a certain time of the day and no more than 2.
If you really do want to cut back or even quit you could get a vape just as a filler between cigs. I do that sometimes but not often, mostly because I prefer cigs.

Sure the hands are nasty but are we just going to ignore how disgusting that table is?

Can we see your boobs?

Ive tried vape, its just not the same. Either too powerful or weak as shit. Don't get me wrong I'm not chain smoking the fuckers but still its a bad habit that I should break. Probably gunna do it cold turkey once school starts up again

rollies taste like shit, don't smoke for as long, and burn all shitty with ash falling everywhere. They're what I smoke when I don't have enough money for real smokes

Yeah here

Attached: my tits.jpg (1440x1080, 93K)

Everyone is different. I am able to cold turkey when I want to. But I have also accept that it is a matter of "when" not "if" I will have another cig.
But I've known people who struggle to even cut back, let alone even consider cold turkey.
If you are smoking Black Spirits on the regular then you might feel sick the first few days of cold turkey, just from the shock of it.
Black Spirits are among the strongest you can buy (in the US market.)

That's no excuse to let them look like that, though.

For real, kid, you're already fighting an uphill battle looking for employment with hand tattoos. If I interviewed you, and you reached out to shake my hand with that nasty fucking hand, you'd be standing there looking stupid with your hand stuck out for nothing.

I'd rather you hear this from an user on the internet than learn the hard way. I already support enough people on welfare. Presentation is key when searching for a job. If you can't maintain basic hygiene, how is a prospective employer going to expect you to handle even the most menial of tasks?

*obesity

oh a disgusting faggot tranny.

Man im 6.2 and i weigh 198. Im not obese.

lol id say you are about 19 years old, thats about the time i grew babbys first chest hair patch like that. Didnt have moobs like that though, jesus christ/

24 actually. Im not very hairy

this, you are no way in hell only 198 and 6 2, you are a fat child who just found cigarettes.

>I got da fibromyalgia

LMFAO
/thread

Well i actually lost a bit over the summer. The most i weighed is 239. Ive lost a good bit.

I guess you're right, just need to find my way to cut back. Sadly it was blacks that I started on, so most other cigs feel weak in comparison. Though I do enjoy cigars, since they curb my need for a nic hit for a long while

Also when i graduated highschool i weighed 140. I got put on clozaril i gained alot of weight very quickly

What in the fuck? I'm 6ft 1in, 185lbs, and 33 years old and I look ripped compared to you. The craziest thing about that is I've never entered a gym in my life, strictly manual labor and physical activity. How often do you stand up and walk away from that depressing ass table (since someone claimed that didn't get enough attention)?

hey I have hand tattoos and a dirty house as well

Attached: rps20190720_133946.jpg (1512x2016, 232K)

Attached: rps20190720_133958.jpg (1512x2016, 247K)

I gained alot of weight in my gut. It was not natural. It was alot packed on because of some meds. The table isnt mine, i dont smoke inside because im not a nigger

favorite atari game?

favorite sega game?

Yeah i regret it though. i was young and stupid. I do have acouple others. My favorite one is my kH tattoo

You hygiene says otherwise. Legend has it, niggers grow their nails out like that to assist in picking bugs out of their hair like their chimpanzee cousins.

U should play some guitar while ur at it

What's it like being branded (literally)?
I can almost understand some artistic tattoos, but I don't get the whole corporate logo on the body thing.

Mine n hers why do you smoke shit tear cheap cigarettes, the smooths are mine, rather vape then smoke nasty cigarettes

Attached: 15682786383692966624049904341110.jpg (2688x1512, 1.27M)

Motherfucker has nails like that Esteban asshole from the infomercials back in the day.

what's a slate?

I like adventure, demon attack, and pitfall
probably the first streets of rage, decap attack, shining force, or ristar

I have a fucking HIM tattoo

Attached: rps20190727_235319.jpg (1512x2016, 154K)

Fuck, the Marlboro blends suck anymore... They got too carried away with them. Camel Menthols over Marlboro any day. I made the switch after my state switched to fire-safe cigarettes.

Nigger do you not see his beard?
He just has man tits, dont judge

Attached: 1543897787985.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

mmmmm.... inhaling flame retardants.

Not bad my girl started smoking them when they came out instead of camel crush green packs, its a full flavor menthol they are a lighter menthol then my smooths but not as nasty as the black menthols

Attached: cig.png (1024x614, 906K)

So just like every other tranny?

Attached: 1505130644769.jpg (540x534, 67K)

The smooths are still the same ones i have been smoking for years and still 10x better then a pack of cheap l&ms i smoked camel crushes in high school and they are not bad

My first tattoo actually. I got it at 17

Attached: kh.jpg (1440x1080, 78K)

Interesting. I don't care for menthol anymore but the packaging looks cool.

Fuck you man im not that much of a fag.Im just fat.

Because they are cheap? Why else?

Okay, sorry to roast you user. Hard to tell on this website anymore. At least cut your nails please, that's something you can fix immediately today.

Attached: 1505108673465.jpg (250x207, 8K)

You can't call that thing a beard, either. That could be a few months of hormones or a tuft of pubes glued to his face.

Shave that shit off while you're in the bathroom washing your hands and cutting your nails, and don't grow it back until you know it's thick enough to do beard things, like grow consistently.

Like i said before, its a sensory thing. It hurts to not have them long.

Nice tats asshole. How are you heating your trailer this winter?

"Tats" What are you fucking gay?

I quit after smoking Marlboro Red for 10 years!
I also liked Camel Turkish Royal! And Kamel Red!
I also used to really like Sweet Dream flavored ones!
I don't want to get lung disease later so I stopped

play guitar or banjo then, you can finger pick easy with those claws

does stopping really help? or is it prema damage?

Right? Might as well add a few more chemicals in the mix.

How many of y'all remember cigarettes before they switched to fire-safe? I crossed state lines and grabbed a pack in Virginia to compare to the FSC ones here in Maryland years ago, and could tell an immediate difference, mainly in freshness. I was always curious if anyone else noticed a difference. Oh well... Still gonna die.

/thread

Google, dude. You're doing irreparable damage by smoking, but quitting isn't going to make you die any sooner. You can technically repair some of the damage, but never all of it. The longer and more you smoke, the more damage done.

Usually Golden Virginia green, now I'm stuck with this Maya garbage. Of all the tobaccos I've tried is by far the worse, tastes nothing and burns faster than an industrial cig. I'm tempted to shove it all in the bin but I've paid good money for it, so I might as well finish this garbage

yes!!! I used to feel nasty in my throat all the time!!! It was super easy for me to quit because I didn't like how it made my throat feel! you can do it too! it feels so good after quitting!!! bye bye tobacco

It's in my genes.

Cant stop, wont stop.

Attached: veddy-veddy-good.jpg (800x1198, 103K)

I agree here. I smoked for over 20 yrs and never had the yellow on my fingers either. but I have also seen people who do not have as strong of skin I guess that are clean like an ex of mine. she showered twice a day and her fingers would yellow from smoking.

Good for you, user. I've quit drinking and pills several years ago, but the nicotine has a grip. I guess after 20 years, though...

OP, along with cutting your nails, washing your hands, and shaving that shitty beard, quitting cigarettes should probably be on that list, too.

All of you young fucks. I started when I was a teenager, and now I'm in my fucking 30's. It's expensive. It will kill you. It only gets harder to quit the longer you keep the habit.

Not smoking but vaping tonight. Got through about half a g of government kush in a new Airizer ArGo. Disappointed so far.

best cigarettes ever made were the camel dark mints. god I wish I could get my hands on some of those. i haven't had a cig in over 7 years but would surely break that if i found some dark mints

Alpine rich. They are hands down the best menthols you can get.

Beard is fine OP, ignore the conformist nigger in regards to that. The rest you should do though.

My nigger right here! how much are they for you? Here they're 10+ a pack, burning a hole in my pocket

Yes, by all means, OP. Ignore the 30-something conformist that HAS a goddamn beard and continue to grow out your patchy, disheveled looking face pubes.

go to bed

Checked but bluepilled. The longer he grows it the more patches it will cover.

Nice, didn't even notice that.

You're wrong though. Shave, it comes back thicker. Common knowledge among men.

Port royal... Australian here.
Cunts are $70usd for 50 grams

I needed durries the other night and it was fucking $39 for a 30 pack at the servo and that was the only place open, this shit is getting out of hand. I find the coles durry counters usually have the best prices you can find, you can usually get pretty close to a doller per cig there

That's actually a myth. It only comes back fuller because you happen to be older and more hair follicles begin growing hair.
Is there a pic of OPs beard here btw? I dont see it.

I cant wait for summer to be over.

the one with his manboobs, you can see his beard in it

Have you heard of our lord and savior pod vapes + salt nic liquids?

Attached: novo2.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

haven't people been dying from vapes recently?

Source?

NICE trips

Attached: A7tSiNM.jpg (378x434, 28K)

>RIP Mitch Lucker
Fucking edgy

i meant

Attached: 58f.png (289x435, 215K)

I don't know if it's anything concrete, I've just been hearing about it recently. just google it and you'll find plenty of articles talking about it

A myth? Explain to me why all these fucking no-shave basement dwellers all have the same shitty ass patchy beards?

I'll tell you...

Aside from the obvious lack of nutrients found in chicken tenders, the lack of readily available testosterone, and the stalled puberty from lack of physical development there is ONE common denominator.

Hygiene.

They ONLY shave when it's family picture day and they can't "reeee" their way out of it, otherwise, they let it grow because they *think* it adds a level of masculinity to them. It's like the kid in middle school that refuses to shave his peach fuzz because he thinks it looks cool.

Dude you're a walking fucking cliche
How fucking sad

reall nigguhs only smooke fronto and die to nicotine overdose

>Not smoking Marlboro Lights
Kill yourself poorfag.

A handful, possibly related to vaping. Def not more than have and will be dying from cigs

It's morning here, tonight I will smoke these.

Attached: 20190912_120645.jpg (1319x2217, 1.68M)

Winfield Blues after work as a true blue Aussie would

Attached: 20190912_180737.jpg (4032x1960, 1.87M)

By the look of those tats you’re also going to suck a bunch of cocks.

Lol L&M? Did I wake up in the 1940s? Was the news stand all out of Chesterfields?

River Raid

Is that shit under your fingernails you dirty poofter cunt?

I’d fuck her

Wow you must be a raging faggot

Attached: marlboro.png (500x498, 138K)

It’s also caused by the method in which you cut the beard hairs. If you use a trimmer you get a blunt end on the hair which gives the illusion of a fuller, more masculine beard.

Some Dunhill lights, double filtered. I liked the flavor more than hard cigarettes.

I spend my days prospecting for gold up faggots arses.

You must love the taste of cock then

Attached: sukablyat.jpg (900x1200, 310K)

I'm smoking my juul rn on my last pod but after this pod I'm a go get marborol blacks

Yeah same

Wtfs a juul?
Sounds fucken gay

wtf do russians smoke?

rich boy

why do they look empty? victory cigarettes?

Attached: krokodil.jpg (960x720, 55K)

Lurk "belomorkanal"

Attached: blyatsuka.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Slates are what i used to smoke, best cig

judging by the hair on your hands you're a man. so cut your god damn fingernails

SMOKING CIGARETTES IS CRINGE

Smoked a good sized ice rock about 13 hours ago...still pretty high, tbh. Gotta work in a couple hours, so we'll see how it goes.

do they have a filter?

Pretty much always smoke one of these two です

Attached: 20190912_195702.jpg (2822x2116, 936K)

No

>I don't like touching things with my fingers.

Weird. I'm the exact opposite. If my fingernails touch anything, I get the urge to trim them. I even file them right down to the nailbed, and I have short nailbeds.

But I also play guitar, so it's kind of necessary.

I own that shit but DIY its tastes and feels different
The ones who say that rolling cigs is crap is cuz they dont have rolling skills

Used to smoke exclusively Marlboro reds and red label. Quit about a month ago after smoking about 3 years, but I've been chewing generic brand nicorette non-stop.

I actually started by smoking AND chewing the gum. People always asked me if I was quitting because I was buying gum, but I said no, it's just more convenient to chew the gum at work instead of taking a smoke break every hour

Also I live in Hawaii so packs of Marlboro reds are 10-11 dollars each. The cheapest you can find is something like Fortuna for 6-7 dollars.

>$10 for a pack of cancer
>instead of some weed

Fuck me.

Attached: 1557185fb90012637240_8.jpg (1208x1014, 164K)

I agree, rolling your own shit is also way more affordable. I really should but have crap rolling skills, am lazy, and the loose stuff and papers are harder to find.
In Tokyo I've almost never seen anyone rolling their own, more common in Europe tbh

>smoker
>attention whore
>tattoos
>hey everyone lookit me i smoke and have tattoos
kys bitch

Okay Johnny time to go to bed only 13 year olds cant roll

So let me get this straight. Anyone who smokes, or has tattoos wants attention? Imagine living your life not doing something because it draws"attention" to yourself. You probably think people dress nice to get attention too you fucking nigger. Go suck another dick straight edge faggor

With those tats you forgot to mention all the pole you will smoke

Pussy lol