Reincarnation, is it real or bullshit?

Reincarnation, is it real or bullshit?

Attached: reincarnation-3.jpg (1017x552, 137K)

Hello I've been a rock in my previous life, I fucking endured it for millions years until finally someone found ore below my ass

You wont know until you come back as a snail. And then you still wont know because you're a snail.

kill yourself and find out

i'll tell you next time around.

THIS HAPPENED TO ME! I thought I was the only one!

There is a view in Zen Buddhism that- every moment of your life you are dying, and every minute you are reborn. There is another concept, that the actions you do and your experience,of those actions have an energy and a momentum of their own, and when you die he effects of those actions continue to reverberate in the world around you, and others will experience similar reactions even if they are never exactly the same.

It’s also possible that when you die you will come back as a cow, but that’s not really he point (unless you are Hindu, and then getting reborn as a cow is really the entire point of existence).

Attached: 3B38BCF1-0AD8-4EE2-9CC5-504B585326F3.jpg (550x412, 96K)

I hope not. This is one of the biggest fears keeping me from an heroing. I want to be rid of all this shit.

But what if you come back as a big tittied goth gf?

life is suffering user, I don't care if I come back as bill fucking gates

who knows, one thing to ponder though, is even if there is no afterlife, just a void, it will be an eternity of unawareness. an eternity that isnt noticed seems like it should pass by instantly. my point is, something could easily happen in the next octillion^googolplex eons, maybe your spirit will become aware again, but to you, none of that time would be spent waiting

this, it's more likely that some omnipotent entity accidentally awakens your consciousness after a googleplex years than you experiencing time in the afterlife..

what a dick move that would be

I don't know man....
I'm pretty happy with it.

Or you just become part of the universe.part of a collective consciousness that is "god" ,,aware of everything and part of everything.

Life is like a usb stick that is full of stuff,,if it gets shredded into dust,the stuff that was on it is still there ,just in an another state..

I doubt there's anything special to consciousness that isn't gone when our brain is gone. It's just how our brains interpret the signals from stimuli. No more brain, no more awareness. The end.

It better be fucking real i'm owed a rank up

Everything else goes around in a cycle, like we die and becomes nutrition for something else, why wouldn't the "soul" do the same

MMA fighter here. I don't want to believe it's bullshit that or heaven. I have had paranormal encounters so there's that for me to say it's bullshit.

To think I can eat a burger every day

The soul.

Attached: ec6y6pexd69z[1].png (560x410, 241K)