Guys i have question

Guys i have question...
If you are for example 22y old and have gf(16y,150cm,43kg) and in your country is age of consent 15....
Just for example...
Are you pedo or not?

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x225, 12K)

If it's legal, then you're good but personally I wouldn't want my girlfriend any more than 4 years younger than me.. that's just personal preference though

Pedo is prepubescent, which means usually under 12. Anything above is healthy and normal

And what if your gf have 16 and looks like 12y?

she's over 13 so it's not pedo

doesn't mean she can't be smol and cute

if she bleeds you're fine.

I meaning if you're talking 12 but she has tits then no it's not pedo. If she is flat as a washboard and has no hips and looks really juvenile, maybe a bit, but I doubt she looks prepubescent, just youthful

43kg sounds really light, i hope she doesn't have any eating disorders or anything.

Small, flat, looks young and cute..

It might be a tiny bit of pedophilic interest but I wouldn't let it worry you. Treat her right, user.

humble bragging much? but yeah, fuck whatever others care, you can't get in trouble for fucking her since she's legal so just focus on making this little miss happy instead of asking yourself questions like that

U know just beeing bullied by friends becouse of that

Basically this, you have someone you find very pretty and you're trying to convince yourself you shouldn't. Stop it user, just enjoy life

Never had this nice thread on Yea Forums
Ty anons

niggas are jealous, just laugh along, carry candy in your pocket and find some thing/kink you could throw back at them

Or tell them to fuck off, sometimes that's needed too. Just do what makes you happy (and that's legal) and live life to the fullest

Yeah i do some pedo jokes etc but it make it worse

>Yeah i do some pedo jokes etc but it make it worse
Don't do pedo jokes, tell them to fuck off and stop making fun of your girlfriend.

Or don't even engage in that, if they start talking just ignore or walk away.

>16yo
>having anything to do with pedophilia
you're a fucking retard.

You're a pedo, age difference is sexual manipulation and grooming, so equivalently rape. You should break up with her so you both die alone, morally, in the eyes of people who cant get laid and want to commit suicide because of this incompetence. There's some heavy sarcasm, love your girlfriend, no one cares.

Why do this to yourself, OP? Get a hot 18 year old. They're legal worldwide. You'll never have to worry about local laws and shit worldwide. There's literally no difference between a 16 and 18 year old.

Attached: poster_2012-04-24_bow-wow-wow.jpg (399x400, 52K)

Becouse most of 18 are not lolis

Get one that resembles one then, tard instead of risking going to jail.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

No. Its not pedo after 12-13 years of age.

Fuck off faggot you dont belong here.

that

you say that now but wait until you're 50 and chicks still fall for your lines

then he will find his 16yo loli

>pedo
Pedo implies lack of secondary sexual characteristics. At 16 she would certainly have breasts and pubic hair, shaved or not.

This.

>are you body shaming her? That’s fucked, dude. She can’t help it.

No no every time i say i love how she looks

I know a girl who's 13 and looks 23. She's tall and could pass for an adult easy. I could literally french kiss her in the mall and totally get away with it.

honestly fuck what other people say, I mean, they can't arrest you and even if you are pedo, better to take it out on someone legal than ending up dead in prison.

idk post a pic and we'll evaluate, btw I'm not saying to post nudes (fbi pls no bully) I repeat, do NOT post nudes, but pic.

New meme:
Pedrofeelsya

Attached: Ok_b5743e_1053597.gif (271x220, 742K)