Excuse me my good sir but I just ate taco bell, clams, and spoiled milk and WWIII is happening in my colon...

Excuse me my good sir but I just ate taco bell, clams, and spoiled milk and WWIII is happening in my colon. You wouldn't happen to know where the nearest restroom is, would you?

Attached: 1567483014614.jpg (501x735, 12K)

So basically this guy had a Mexican pizza, a 7 layer burrito, 2 nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos and a 12 pack of Cinnabon delights from Taco Bell. Then he washed it all down with some RC cola. Is your throat fucking prepared?

Attached: 1524424304868.png (493x471, 223K)

lmfao

Attached: 1530739332904.jpg (426x479, 72K)

Attached: 1568256753151.png (900x675, 424K)

same desu

Who cares what some random faggots diet is

Attached: growup.png (419x410, 232K)

Thats not an answer...

this is an 18+ site

Whats that got to do with some random fags diet?

ill tell you when you're older champ

That doesn't answer at all. So its just stupid nonsense then? Okay.

Attached: dubs2.png (400x400, 142K)

Not an answer

Nice double sixxes, you underage throat virgin.

Still not an answer. Seems like nonsense cancer.

Attached: dubslogged.jpg (1857x1551, 254K)

Right so its just cancer then? Okay.

oh Eustace

Whats a Eustace? Nobody could answer the question, so its clearly nonsense cancer .

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Wall of text cancer that doesn't answer the question

you're either an adult and get it, or you don't. that's all there is to it really. sorry bud, come back when you're mature.

So 100% of adults get it? There's no chance at all of missing it?

Proof?

Otherwise cancer

you want me to prove something you're too young to understand?

So you cant prove it?

Cancer.

you're proving it for me. you don't get it, and that's because you're not old enough.

You cant prove it.

Cancer

sure bud

Cancer

have a good day at school

Graduated years ago, proving your statement false and cancerous

Proof?

You want proof of my graduation but you can't prove your logic?

Cancer

so no proof?

Where's your proof?

Cancer

not an answer, sorry kiddo

So no proof?

Cancer

thanks for stopping bye Eustace

Proof?

Cancer

Attached: 1530860259931.png (900x900, 925K)

Attached: 36g5xz.jpg (802x500, 72K)

Attached: 1494799900351.jpg (479x294, 24K)