How do i actually start talking to a girl and actually start something meaningful with her...

how do i actually start talking to a girl and actually start something meaningful with her. it just seems like love always avoid me.

Attached: 1560220402486.jpg (1210x1465, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noNsK-Z0Vc4
youtu.be/Au516zgLv8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just go up and tell her you love her. That’s what all women want to hear.

Confidence

i feel like all women nowadays are so self centered and won't even consider someone like me

That is why you fail

what do i need to do then, just dont give any fucks whatsoever?

You’ve gotta be comfortable with yourself, make sure you’ve got a stable job, decent haircut, clothes that fit properly, reliable transportation etc before you even consider dating

Once you have a life of your own pursue your own hobbies and that’s where you’ll meet women of common interest

Learn how to make a girl laugh then make her horny that's it. Find the clit faggot

i feel like im getting there, but still too far away when it comes to the talking part. I just litearlly dont know how to make the next step after the small talks

Whered you get that pic from? My gf has that same swimsuit

Walk up to her and tell her you want to make those ass cheeks clap

You gotta be your own person. Be a guy she'd wanna know more about. Even if its just acting you gotta look like you got things figured out for yourself

Just have confidence in yourself, I’ve lost many opportunities to be with my crushes back in high school cuz I was too much of a bitch to talk to them or even get close to them, been going out with my current gf for 5 years cuz I decided to man up and talk to a girl. Point is just say fuck it and do it have confidence in yourself and don’t doubt yourself for a minute, sure you might fail in doing so a couple of times but trust me you must lose the fear of them being to good for you. I’ve seen a lot of ugly men with good looking girls and I’m sure that you are at least decent looking

Just speak to her in a friendly but non rapport seeking tone and let her do some of the pursuing, to introduce yourself offer your name and a brief handshake before asking hers, you can talk about common interests or ask her something simple

op here , thank u guys all. i feel like i've gained some confidence now, or at least more brave to fake my confidence

It takes time to grow the balls but you just gotta do it, if you give up you’ll never make it and crumble and go back to the Chan and repeat. Take your time if you need but just dew it

so i got this girl's number in class, i've introduced myself, and we've strictly been classmates so far. should i be asking her if she's got a bf? or idk, ask her to grab a quick bite?

There’s some good resources on YouTube

Mantelligence and based zues work, just apply the knowledge properly

Dont talk, let her do the talking, just listen.

Watch these videos, they should help you get more comfy with being carefree to attract women

youtu.be/noNsK-Z0Vc4
youtu.be/Au516zgLv8I

No don’t ask her if she’s got a bf

If you’re classmates and say hello to each other enough then you should follow each other on social media to learn more, but if you know a day you’re both free casually invite her out to eat, your treat

Become rich and successful, then watch how pussy always happens to show up at your door.

Offer to take her to a nice fancy dinner. Maybe at your local Olive Garden.

doesnt asking for social media come out to be weird tho, idk man, i shouldnt be scared like this but i am. i just have some real bad past experience with women

will be watching them ty

find a hobby that leads to men and women both meeting up to participate in said hobby.

avoid coworkers, avoid people you knew from school. if you didnt bang them within a year of meeting them, you are friendzoned until a 5 year no contact cooldown period elapses

Maybe not on the first introduction. If she's responding well after a few interactions then its normal to ask

ok grandpa

gotcha. we've just been talking about class assignments a lot. also got to know her major and stuff, turns out we study the same stuff

No problem, the ideas he gives may sound a little too crazy and make you feel uncomfortable at first but as you keep listening you'll see whether Tom speaks the truth or not. I've gotten laid with 9s and 10s after using some of the tips he gives.