Ever get lucky on omegle?

Ever get lucky on omegle?

Attached: 4d.jpg (640x476, 264K)

350 wins ama. it’s not that hard.

Kinda.

Usually talk with girls and pretend I'm a nice and charming guy. My cam is turned off but they usually don't care, while I'm chatting and giggling with them im jacking off behind the scenes.

post something?

used to do it a lot. tons of wins. but then i get all weird and i delete em all. oh well

I've probably e-fucked like 150ish girls on Omegle, a couple dozen of which turned into long ish term nudes trading over snapchat. It's pretty easy. Just be reasonably attractive and say witty, bizzare but not offensive stuff. Slowly make it more and more flirty and you'll probably get her naked soon.

The key is to come off non-threatening.

Tbh any time I feel bored and horny I spend an hour or two on Omegle and I'm pretty much sure to find someone to jack off with. And most of that time is spent skipping people.

Also I keep 2+ windows open until I find a girl.

Any questions?

What are your methods?

Not posting wins btw, that's scummy. And also earn them yourself favs.

My wife used to make out topless with a lesbian friend of ours on omegle.

God I wish I had those videos

Nice LARP

>"e-fucked"

Did he mean: "jerked off to" by any chance?

is it really that hard to believe?

Are you implying I'm lying? Because like it really isn't that hard, I'm just a loser who doesn't leave the house and is afraid of real women so I got good at this lol.

I mean jerked off to women who were masturbating to me jerking off to them. Figured that was obvious.

people who obviously have no game and see females as unobtainable think this way. it is clear as day. and i didn't even write that

Yeah you just tried to make it sound impressive

I don't care if anyone finds my post on Yea Forums impressive or not lol, I'm just here to give tips to young omegle fags

Bump

>e-fucked

Holy shit, I have a brother that used to jerk his dog off and he somehow managed to be less cringy than you.

so do you faggots not get when a word is being used ironically or

Right place right time. Not omegle but jacked off watching a chick get licked by a chijuajua

guess he was e-fucking his dog

I found a 14 year old girl once that wanted me to jerk off for her and talk really dirty to her.
She kept telling me to tell her what position and how I wanted her to masturbate.

I got a bunch of girls to get naked, I don't even bother with sweet talking them before getting naked/asking them to get naked. Just whip out your hard dick from the start, if they're not interested they'll skip anyway. Helps to have a big dick, if you don't just use stupid angles.

Anyway it seems like you get auto banned really fast nowadays if you got your dick out so I don't really go there anymore.

Also don't be too picky. I've seen some absolutely gorgeous girls on there who went naked but a lot of chubby girls too. Nobody wants to see hamplanets but girls who are relatively attractive are still better than jerking off by yourself

Proof I'm not talking out my ass, this girl was literally searching for big dick big cock tags on omegle, just gotta get lucky

Attached: 1.png (543x408, 237K)

Making a game doesnt work anymore. Got banned in 3 seconds (created a whole new game)

Met 18 year old girl on there, didn't win on Omegle. but talked to her on MSN (yeah, that long ago). She was innocent virgin-y type, eventually convinced her to show bobes, then panties, then pussy/asshole, then convinced her to masturbate in a pair of panties until they were wet, takes pics/vids, then send me panties.

After about a year of that, used her rich parents money to fly me to her country where we banged a lot for 2 months before I had to go home.

I basically won the Omegle lottery so I never go back there... the only way it could have gotten better than that was if I didn't fuck things up and ended up marrying her.

All the fakefags saying they won't fucking post wins....yeah you can't post what you ain't got whiteknight fags...

Attached: Omegle Nevada (1).png (1870x932, 374K)

hottest thing that ever happened to me on there was I recognized a shemale cam girl and she watched me cum. tsnatalie704 on chaturbate