Hey guys, strictly role playing here

Hey guys, strictly role playing here.

I've got to get this off my chest. I'm with an intelligence agency not unlike cicadda. I'm nervous saying this but I can't hold this in any longer. If I've not got dignity, then there's nothing.

We have been trying to feed American Citizens memes and disinformation. Our goal is to divide you. Russians didn't hack your election, Alex Jones did. He was provided with certain information that was...not true.

My aim is not to throw anyone under the bus. It's no one's fault really, tbh I don't think our higher ups even know where they get their info from either. It seems like from outside the looking glass, it's all just meant to muddy the water.

The truth is, we all work better at a unit. The aim should not be to aggresively introduce diversity-but to accept our difference. Don't be color blind. SEE the color. It's not a bad gift to be alive after alll.

Attached: 2094145_1.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedomforum.com/topics/creation-or-evolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=87rhZTumujw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=fiT2R88Zt58
youtube.com/watch?v=qzKzu86Agg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xsx3Txg1CvU&list=RDXsx3Txg1CvU&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts
youtube.com/watch?v=fsT3Tv2V7Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=YGo7l_MzZTA
youtube.com/watch?v=GIzDsGyxsQM
youtube.com/watch?v=pd3tqbgUtFE&t=988s
youtube.com/watch?v=xHvaWulHk5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in the cia
>not a red pilled evola nazi occultist

LARP OR NOT CIA NIGGERS GTFO, UNIRONICALLY BAD 2012 VIDEO GAME CREEPYPASTAS ARE MORE BELIEVABLE THAN THE SHIT YOU GOVERNMENT COCKSUCKERS SPEW

Attached: diavolo.png (800x1743, 1.31M)

Bumping this thread with some random shennanigans. thefreedomforum.com/topics/creation-or-evolution/

Attached: itsok2beaNORMIE.jpg (1200x630, 39K)

your silly user

tell me more

I'm considering therapy. But as much as I get paid, my insurance still can't afford the type of interpersonal relationships even some of yall have...or is that not a thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=87rhZTumujw

Attached: Gaeana festiva.jpg (640x295, 28K)

Cool story bro.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>english only please. The aim here is to spell everything out or forever hold you peace?

While I'm here is it ok if I spam some stuff?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=fiT2R88Zt58

Attached: thiaoouba.jpg (2272x1704, 946K)

It's so embarassing as a US Citizen to have "lamestream" media constantly bash the president.
Like they're constantly bashing him though, sometimes unecessarily...even if they agree with his methods. Some of the talk shows in america act like they don't agree...but if the money is in hating, well - they will .

youtube.com/watch?v=qzKzu86Agg0

/thread

So basically smear campaigning still works and no one still gives a shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xsx3Txg1CvU&list=RDXsx3Txg1CvU&start_radio=1

>We have been trying to feed American Citizens memes and disinformation. Our goal is to divide you

What a shocking revelation!

Dude, I know I personally hate humans on a personal level. Who gives a fuck if your propaganda campaign did fucking shit? Not really any goddamn person. We are monkeys that have adopted enough social constructs to work together, but not to be inherently nice to each other. You are no different, everyone has a bitch asshole inside them.

True that soldier.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

I didn't say I was glad it worked ya dingus. The point is I'm trying to sympathize with you and build some unity. Ya still want to keep being divided and hide in a cave? Shit I'm projecting....I'm not bragging. I'm crying you fkn idiot. (not a personal attack)

Attached: platoscave.gif (334x206, 14K)

Shit I forgot to post the obligatory song lol. youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

I'm not unifying fucking anything until I piles of drugs and orgies become a standard cultural practice. I hate what our species has fucking become.

Lol that should be. There's a bunker in area51 for that...atleast I like to think there is...there should be. Relive your aggressions and shit.

Attached: 67955226_829433970784761_5697334240318311597_n.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

relieve**

Anyone else here want a grilled cheese sandwich?

SHould that be a thing? Sandwich - chicken of the kind.
youtube.com/watch?v=fsT3Tv2V7Bg

>I hate what our species has fucking become.

More advanced and peaceful than we have ever been throughout our entire history?

We are doing far better than we ever have before, fuck off you angsty nihilistic faggot.

Attached: 76546754.jpg (356x374, 23K)

I still blame Obama.

Examples? Just curios as to what ways we're doing better. I'm always focused on negative stuff lol.

Jesus. If someone can't fap away their troubles, truly they are hopelessly a social creature. I will fap, avoid mankind, and probably die of a stroke while cumming one day, which satisfies me.

This is probably true. I'm honestly quite brainwashed by the lamestream media and I don't mean to ask you to think for me...but out of curiosity...in what ways are we doing better?

Someone has truly found peace. Amen.

No no no, where are the good drugs and violence free environments for our valuable sex workers. We still have that to fix about all human society.

Who else here is drunk? I'm a man.

Attached: 140821-stern-bojack-tease_uetr86.jpg (1566x881, 139K)

Are you sure you're not a horse? It's all good either way, just be yourself bruv. Ain't gotta lie to kickit.

Hello drunk horseman, this thread is lacking drugs, fapping, and prostitutes. What do YOU think society needs?

Idk I only play overwatch alot these days and from what I can tell quickplay classic is a shithow of dps mains. I think we would of did just fine if we only communicated, especially if drugs and fapping are involved. Talking to eachother really really helps. Try it out and decide for yourself.

Attached: Itsoktobeblackjustfap.jpg (640x920, 52K)

"Hey guys, strictly role playing here."

Autist confirmed.

Attached: 1566644695707.jpg (322x350, 30K)

You mean to say I can fap and talk at the same time? What if people think I'm crazy?

Thank god someone gets it. Imma let this thread rest now lol. I need to play a game before bed - vidya and shit. nunight all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGo7l_MzZTA

Unrelated music video. youtube.com/watch?v=GIzDsGyxsQM

Attached: 1564719555499.jpg (184x184, 10K)

The world overall is less violent than it ever has been.
The general quality of life and access to basic needs has improved drastically over time.

They were never worth your time to begin with, excommunicate them from your tribe.

Humping rituals have become silly and hard drugs hard to find. That part is sad.

> The aim should not be to aggresively introduce diversity-but to accept our difference. Don't be color blind. SEE the color. It's not a bad gift to be alive after alll.

Lol faggot

Very true, not EVERYTHING has gotten better that's for sure.

Shutup I get it. youtube.com/watch?v=pd3tqbgUtFE&t=988s

I think.

I sort of feel sorry for him. Obviously the guy has been well. But his "sources" are wrong and full of shit.

Obviously he means well *

Where the fuck is Will Ferrel in this trailer tho?¿
youtube.com/watch?v=xHvaWulHk5E

Too busy doing Ron Burgundy bits while Dr evil is still writing the next script for the next Austin Powers. Which is...unrelated shit but you get it...I think.

Don't tell me YALL are responsible for the flat earth theory.