What are some good legal highs out there right now?

What are some good legal highs out there right now?

I currently take Kratom, but that’s not exactly to get “high”. It more or less just makes me feel good. Not looking to die either, just to enhance my mood and feel some euphoria and/or energy.

A lot of what I research generally leads me to something that was legal but no longer is. Located in the US.

Attached: 23A136A0-5EA1-4324-9B49-C5DA804662B3.jpg (1000x666, 70K)

Weed.

Don't smoke spice or any other synthetic weed, they are all trash.

You could also try poppers, you get them from sex shops.

You could also do nitrous oxide

I used to smoke weed every day. I’ve dropped acid, taken shrooms, tried lots of chemicals and designer drugs like spice.

I’m now in a job where I’m drug tested regularly. The only thing I take is an occasional adderall, which feels great but I’m not trying to get addicted to that shit so I limit it to once every few months to be safe.

Just wanted to see if any anons had some good stuff they use.

Dude don't fuck with legal highs, they can be shit, they can be terrible, or they can fuck you up.

Pretty sure they're made that way on purpose to make you think that that's what illegal drugs are like so you don't do them.

Do illegal drugs every time.

If I had the option to do illegal drugs, I would. Occasionally there’s a good herb out there, like kratom, that’s perfectly legal and no one talks about. That’s mainly what I’m looking for to be honest.

I’ve thought about ordering LSD with bitcoin but the thought of somehow getting caught freaks me out.

>I am taking an opiate more or less to feel good

congrats youre taking a drug to get high

xxxxxxx, 1.5g per ten pounds of body weight not more than once every two weeks or youll poison yourself, low grade 8 hour long acid trip

prove you are not the moron you sound like and Ill tell you what the xxxxxx is

>occasionally there is a legal thing out there, until kids start chattering about it on virgin honeypot forums

you dont say...

Dude you're in the US, you've got all the options in the world.

dude fam holy shit wow

dude dang dude you do you

Don't fuck with synthetic designer drugs, most of them were chemicals that pharmaceutical companies did preliminary research on and then abandoned because they weren't safe to use. If US Pharma doesn't want to sell it, it must be really bad.

Adderall is not remotely addicting in my experience. Have done it around 20 times and when I don’t have any, I don’t have any, like zero fucks given.

cringe

>prove you are not the moron you sound like and Ill tell you what the xxxxxx is
Frankly, I don’t really give a fuck if you tell me or not, just like I don’t give a fuck about your weirdly developed drug superiority complex
Yeah I have an addictive personality I guess. When something makes me feel great, like adderall, I try to limit myself. I’ve heard there are some things you can combine to get a similar (but obviously weaker) effect, usually involving caffeine + X

What bumfuck state do you live in. Weed is legal in the best states, leave Florida or whatever retarded red state you live in and move West nigga

alchohol. that or endorphins aka exercise or anything strenuous on the body.

What this guy said. Just have some drinks or take a small dosage of adderal ( like 5mg or less). Take this from someone who has done pretty much all the drugs

oh no the middleschoolers smoking banana peels are cringing at me, kek

>I’m now in a job where I’m drug tested regularly.
NFL? LOL

LA, but no matter where I live I can’t smoke weed unfortunately due to my occupation.

t. Freshman who smoked his first joint

>I really don't give a fuck about the thing I said I was interested in. Do things for me just because.

Toothpaste on your nipples. Works evrytiem

OP here, when I take it this is what I do now. I actually find it more pleasurable this way and don’t get headaches, and I can still eat. I’m with you, I’ve done a lot of drugs in the past. Using them correctly goes a long way.

Don't keep taking Kratom and don't start doing opiods for fun. You WILL get caught up in the opiod crisis.

Get a different job that doesn't discriminate against what you do on your free time.

Just sounds like more of your oddly manifested delirium to be quite honest. No one asked you specifically to do anything.

>I heard coffee was a stimulant

holy shit and they sell it in stores!

Nitrous is pretty nice.

For sure.

Legal highs have always sucked as far as doing something 'fun'. There were some interesting psychedelics on the market when the designer drug thing was first starting to take off but I'm not sure anymore. Honestly wouldn't waste my time. Nitrous can be fun sometimes as long as you look into using it safely.

Alright we get it, the comment struck a nerve with you. You don’t have to keep replying.

you asked for knowledge I have and because you want to prove what a hard little under the cuboard at moms house rebel you are, you are willing to wade through 14 year old B squad answers instead of being in anyway remotely interesting or unique beyond all the fags that post every other second

hmm yes, quite I do say

Modafinil sounds like what you're looking for. Plenty of vendors online. Clearnet included.

>I am not being retarded, obviously they are upset or I am being baited

things no one ever thinks, ever

DXM/Dextromethorphan
Shit gets me crazy fucked up

go into a daycare and push a kid onto the ground

the ensuing gang fight against the animated lawn gnomes is a rush you'll never forget, also running from the one 70-year-old campus security guard