Tomorrow I plan to buy a new pellet stove. It will cost roughly 4 grand. How am I meant to pay for this...

Tomorrow I plan to buy a new pellet stove. It will cost roughly 4 grand. How am I meant to pay for this? The limit on my debit card is 1000. Do I just go to the bank and withdraw 4000 dollars cash and bring that in?

Attached: Malena-Morgan-naked1.jpg (2280x1520, 322K)

Make four payments of 1000

write a check.

Well it's a daily limit is the thing

Also bumping with pics of user's mom from a couple weeks ago

Attached: 1566101715381.jpg (672x896, 89K)

I haven't got a checkbook. If I go to the bank can they write one on my behalf?

Attached: 1566099465813m.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Bruh, how do you have 4k in a bank account, but no fucking checkbook?

No they can't write check for you. Ask about financing options with the store you are buying the stove from or withdraw the 4k I'm cash and pay that way.

>how do i money?

Attached: 1564973381633.jpg (339x339, 30K)

The most expensive thing I ever bought was a 2k car and that was just a dude in his driveway so I got cash. I just feel weird dropping 4k on the counter of the building supplies store. Like, they have to count that all out and shit. Id look like a sketch

A financing could work. I don't have a credit card. Does that matter?

Straight up, yeah. I don't really have anyone I can ask this stuff.

Attached: 1566101104496m.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Yeah just withdraw it in cash from the bank don't forget about the sales tax you have to pay too.

You can probably pick up they barely used one for less than half the price

Also don't buy a pellet stove buy one that can handle 4 ft logs and Cole you want a multi-fuel burner not a pellet burner. Scrap logs scrap Lumber is free

Can withdraw cash inside the bank at a teller with debit card no problem. Or can go to the bank and have them write a cashiers check for a specific amount (Less than ~4k) and cover the rest with debit card. Cashiers check is a check written and backed by the bank guaranteed by the funds in your account. I got one for 11k for my cash just fine. Quick google will give you info or call the bank first. It's a standard process.

Pic of my friends new boob job... and her friend checking those lovely puppies out.

Attached: 5.jpg (720x960, 70K)

I already have a woodstove in the basement. I'm putting the pellet in upstairs to have going while Im at work. Im to busy in the winter to fuck with the old stove.

Cashiers check sounds great, I never thought of that. Looking up the bank info now. Is that jennifer love hewitt?

Attached: 1566100311841m.jpg (1024x693, 63K)

Lol she would love to hear that. 35, happily married, 2 kids... but she's always loved showing off and being hot. Pure ego booster and cum magnets and I've got no problem boosting her ego with cum lol. Just a friend but g'damn she's been making me jack to her lol.

Brand new boobies and it's first time she was in a bikini with them. Looking forward to the next chance to check them out in person now that I know they are there lol

Now if you wanted to trib or cum that'd be just fine lol. Getting off showing her off and eventually she'll love it and get off on it too when I let her know down the road lol

Attached: 4.jpg (540x960, 54K)

You sound like a fucking sicko. I respect that. Got any pics from before the boobjob?

Attached: 1566100904027.jpg (896x672, 114K)

Super quick and easy on the cashiers check. Just dont get more than you need.

Also - if you don't want that daily limit then you can change it by talking with your bank or possibly even online. Or calling in like the ancients did. It's your money. It's a nice safety feature for you and stops you from going crazy so its not a horrible idea but its mainly for the banks benefit to limit easy withdrawal.

Cash is easy inside at a teller with debit card as well. Wait in line. Get to teller. Tell them amount. Slide debit card in reader and few minutes later your good to go. I pay rent in cash and grab ~3k every 3 months no problems... except that banks are too quiet lol.

It’s called a payment plan, they’ll likely charge you a down payment of like 250 or whatever and then you’ll make monthly payments from there, you can use your credit on it but you’re better off just paying it along side your credit bills.

lol its cool. She got these things purely for the attention. All through college and beyond she loved showing off but was too embarrassed unless drunk. Always wanted to try bikini contests and such... which usually ended up with the girls topless or nude lol. Missed getting checked out as much and feeling hot and sexy... tho with those puppies im guessing she's getting attention anywhere and everywhere now lol.

Got a few lovelies for before and afters. Or, well, you be the judge lol. Both of em younger and older and post-kids and both love showing off. The 2nd chic started work as a hooters girl

Attached: youngerolder.png (758x538, 658K)

Woulda checked her out for a minute or two?

Attached: youngboobs.jpg (885x1561, 295K)

...or chloroformed her and had your way with her? lol o wait that's just the alcohol she'd voluntarily drink way to much of and get all exhibitionisty

Attached: cancun.jpg (1870x2102, 954K)

OK, op, I've bought things three ways.

1) Cash. Your bank'll let you withdraw whatever's in the account over the counter with only your ID. The debit card limit is usually for ATM's.

2) Card. I've paid for a car & a bike, over 9k just by swiping my card and typing the PIN. I think the merchant pays a 2% fee or whatever.

3) Bank transfer. You can do it online, at a teller or by calling them up. It might take a day or two to clear, but there should be no fees. Don't fuck up the bank account you're transferring to, the bank might not be able to get your money back

(and 4) And as for check, your bank should be able to write one for you, either over the counter in a branch, or call them and they'll mail one to you.

This is in Australia tho. US may work differently

Attached: 0494966997.png (1024x1024, 1.42M)

...later on that night.

Sure looks like cum in her mouth and that hint of a right hand reaching down somewhere in the vicinity of his cock lol

...eventually she's gonna get bored again and I'll have some material for her... after carefully judging what she's ready for cause ya know... =)

Attached: cancun2.jpg (2112x2816, 1.18M)

She honestly didn't need any work done.
lol

Look since you gave me some sound financial advice I'll save these pics and bust one off for her in the morning. Hopefully the cosmos will send that energy your way and tickle your kink.

Have a look at this donut

Attached: 1566099645165m.jpg (1024x668, 79K)

moar?
Good post. I think I'll see what the financing is about and if thats no good go for the cashiers check.

Attached: 1566099882320m.jpg (690x1024, 72K)

I'll hold you to that lol. She's worth a couple loads and she'd love it.

Gonna leave a few more of my current fap material here just to make sure there's enough to get the job done haha

....and oh man her girlfriends were sure getting an eye and handful the whole time too

Attached: 1568248163949.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Heh you know they all had to check them out and give them a squeeze because they're new

lol yeah they were loving it. Lived vicariously through them till we get to where I can get some touches and squeezes in. It'll get there.

Some pre-new-boobs and younger. And yeah I agree she did not need work done. She's caused my nut to bust more than once as she was. They're purely for her getting off on a new level of attention again and feeling hot.... tho she already was. Got some fine ass legs and a tight little bubble butt too

Attached: beach.jpg (717x531, 114K)

alcohol kicking in a little more and inhibitions and embarrassment sliding away...

Attached: beach2.png (720x540, 598K)

> pellet stove
those things are pretty polluting. i hope you can't get it because it just puts more co2 in the atmosphere. just use natural gas.

Just a normal night out when on vacation and the liquor starts kicking in. Braless whenever she can get away with it and no underwear that night

Attached: legs.jpg (453x604, 64K)

I'll just leave you with this and one or two more unless anyone has interest. Or other people are saving. Love to know if they're getting use lol.

Posing with another friends daughter - after alcohol lol - oh woops are those my new tits popping out? Woulda loved a shot from behind

Attached: loveher.jpg (263x600, 45K)

you can write a cheque on anything. Google it, it is just a promise to pay monies.

dickhead

Yes you can.
>what is a cashier's check
Fucking millennials

Pre-boob job again. She had no problem making those suckers work for her ... and a body to match

Attached: preboobhjob.jpg (720x540, 123K)

Fuck I love this site.

That's far too much for a pellet stove.

why? it makes a lot of pollution. where i live i'm pretty sure you can't even use it by law during most days in the winter.

kek you made me cry user

>bank can't write a cheque for you...

Never heard of a Bank Draft/Banker's Draught? It's a cheque written by a bank that expressly states that the bank in question is the entity responsible for paying the amount involved.
Alternatively, depending on the fees the bank charges, it might be better for OP to buy Traveller's Cheques in his local currency.

It's in canadian dollars and includes the flue and whatnot and roughly a winters worth of pellets.

Huh I was given to believe it barely put off anything at all.

post-boob job. Post-kids. Rates or choices?

All 3 of them love to show off and get no complaints when they do lol.Far right popped out a baby too. On the left in the previous picMore of all of em but I think I'll be fapping myself soon lol. Anyone else save or like or am I just spamming the thread for my own amusement? :)

Attached: choices.jpg (1233x1431, 451K)

it's like burning wood right? we have many days in the winter when it is illegal to burn wood because of the pollution.

Wood burning is carbon neutral Hank

Same 2 but the left takes the nut for me... tho honestly they'd probably love teaming up... and this might leave me one handed now lol

Attached: boobies.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Most houses here have woodstoves and burn 247 in the cold months. Pellet stoves dont put off nearly the emissions that wood does plus the pellets are recycled materials.

Pellet stoves are awesome. He's talking about bylaws that stop morons from smoking out their neighbors with hillbilly burn barrel stoves.
Thw only problem I have with pellet stoves is the air they blow out is crazy dry; don't aim the air flow where people sit

...those 2 about a decade previous to that pic. Before chics willingly posted half naked on fb and such these things were worth their weight in gold lol

Attached: Kiss.png (638x535, 609K)

Just pay cash, there's nothing weird about it imo. People buy things with $10k+ in cash at my job and no one bats an eye, businesses want your money and cash is king in my experience.

pm2.5 my man. look it up chump because it is illegal here

>Thw only problem I have with pellet stoves is the air they blow out is crazy dry; don't aim the air flow where people sit

Good to know. I already get pretty bad nosebleeds in the winter from the dry air.

OP needs to just have a fire pit in his living room

when i was a kid we used kerosene heater in the house. get that op. much cheaper

I will have nightmares over this and probably struggle to become erect for my girlfriend. What a disgusting...fuck

realistically yeah. usually no benefit these days with reduced transaction costs for electronic transfer shit but no interest just paying it off

..and yeah stilll def nothing wrong with how she used those boobs before getting the melons... or maybe thats just my opinion lol

Attached: 128.jpg (720x540, 32K)

this
1)Call up store and get the total after tax, and get the store's name for the check
2)Go to bank, issue a cashiers check for that total
3)go to store and get your stove

simple

Now how are you getting that stove home?

Consider it a glimpse into the future my man.

Attached: 1566100512889m.jpg (685x1024, 87K)

Run your debit card as credit.
Simple as that.
My bank also has that limit.

You still smell like it too

>Now how are you getting that stove home?

Probably throw it on the truck and take it myself uness they off reasonable delivery and install. I know they install but not what they charge for such a job.

You might want to look at rocket mass heaters on Youtube. They are so efficient they burn 1/10th the wood! People build them themselves using firebricks and a 55 gallon drum. Did you know pellet stoves can also burn field corn?

Don't ask us, ask your bank.
Silly user.

>pellet stove
buy a nice fingerbox instead

Installation DIY is usually pretty simple, especially if it's thru-the-wall exhaust.

>Id look like a sketch
>"I bet this guy had to commit so much crime to get $4000 cash"

No retard, if you buy a pellet stove at a hardware store people aren't going to automatically assume you stole the money just because it's in cash.

They're efficient but they smoke alot

Just stick with the cashiers check. The augmentation are unnecessary lol

Attached: hottiepreboobs.jpg (389x507, 53K)

That is cool but beyond what I need atm.

I am completely retarded and don't even own the saw.

kek

Nice pigtails

Attached: 1567139450106.jpg (494x600, 36K)

My girl still the winner? lol

Attached: choices2.jpg (521x343, 63K)

cause pigtails

Attached: pigtails.jpg (540x720, 67K)

cause original original boobies :)
...i'm sure you can pick her out of the crowd by now lol

Attached: flashing.jpg (1818x1228, 989K)

and cause its my current favorite and i'm gonna go enjoy all this lol.... and hopefully some others are too

Any comments or saving notices appreciated now that you get the whole spectrum =)

Attached: yummynewbooobs.jpg (539x861, 128K)

You were holding out on a nipple shot this whole time?

well yeah. i know there good but wasnt hearing any agreement... tho maybe the thread full of wood stove debate is a indirect comment ;)

Here's a nice mouth to fuck for the trouble lol

Attached: sidekick.jpg (1946x940, 429K)

Tho if you look thru she's pretty good about hiding sneaky nipple bits here and there..among other things lol

Attached: volunteeringvegasstripclub.jpg (604x453, 50K)