Got a dab pen from my buddy but I'm worried that it's a fake cause I've never seen red bull flavour from elev8 on any...

Got a dab pen from my buddy but I'm worried that it's a fake cause I've never seen red bull flavour from elev8 on any website. Can any user help tell me if it's real or not?

Attached: 20190911_212113.jpg (4032x1908, 1.79M)

Don't smoke those pens. They are so trash and full of pesticides. Smoke bud.

Nah smoke that pen
Kys

if you have to ask, it's FAKE. don't risk it bro. Legit from a legal dispensary, or stick to bud. It's really that simple right now, stay the FUCK away from fakes, they use cheap shit like vitamin e acetate that will ruin your lungs.

if you think pesticides could somehow make it into the carts along the hydrocarbon extraction ride you are fucking retarded

Fucking vapefags.
Easiest thing in the world smoking regular old bud. Or even hash and legit concentrates.
Not for zoomers though. Gotta have that electric cock candy cum vapor bullshit.

Attached: i6b8effae1u11.png (672x787, 979K)

You do know that most budget pesticides are lipid soluble and very happy to ride along with the propane / butane

Based

like what? There is nothing legal to use commercially that would cause issues. The only bad one (ECW-20) isn't even legal to use. Stop being a moron.

>he doesn't get high at work
fag

Like myclobutanil which is a fungicide often found in vape pens and juice in places that haven't banned it, like cali. Here in CO they banned that shit because it persisted from bud to oil and everything between

Alphas smoke bud in the bathroom, faggot

>claiming to be alpha when you are smoking like a 12 year old in a bathroom
keep telling yourself your alpha kid

should be fine OP, livestream lung explosion

I do.
It's fucking colorado
I just take 5 and smoke a bowl. No worries.

smoking is gay, smells like shit, tastes like shit, makes you tired, doesn't get you as high and is not good for your lungs, get with the times grandpa.

thats pretty gay good thing im not from commiefornia

Cope

Then eat a fucking brownie, you silly zoomer faggot.

Attached: 20190505_011644.jpg (2048x1152, 830K)

grandpa please fuck off and go smoke your gay ass pipe while we actually get high

you sound like a raging faggot...Paranoid about his friends..

Attached: thumb_when-she-dont-send-pics-of-bobs-or-vagene-when-39141912.png (200x202, 21K)

how can you sneak smoke in a bathroom and think you are cool, thats literally like middle schooler shit

Probably.
Doesn't change the fact that vape pens/juice are made from the worst of the garbage weed that dispos can't sell, and dispos still sell some pretty fucking awful weed regularly.
No thanks

This really. Either get your cartridge from a dispensary or smoke regular weed. It’s really that simple. Don’t smoke sketchy cartridges. The high isn’t worth the risk.

>while we actually get high
The question is, on what.

you have a weird and shitty attitude, extracted cannabinoids is extracted cannabinoids. Around here there is actually regulation so I have nothing to worry about any more than any other industry.

jenkem faggot I bet you never even heard of this shit

>there is actually regulation
lol, okay

are you clinically retarded?

Sounds like shit because I'm sure it is shit

>he's never had high-octane edibles
Son, you've never really been fucked up before.

lmao ok grandpa you literally have no clue, have fun smoking plant matter and pretending you are high.

its the good shit bitch you have no idea

>he trusts the industry to follow regulations
>he trusts the regulators to actually regulate

Attached: 1548833725684.jpg (560x444, 66K)

so you are clinically retarded

What state do you live in? The Red Bull branding is already a huge red flag but if you're not in a legal state it's more of a risk

its legit probably just flavoring and nothing to worry about but you never know, just don't buy carts from randos its pretty simple.

>smoking plant matter
Beats huffing Febreze out of a pen.

The oil can be put in anything. these pens are made in china and can be printed with whatever name you want on it. If you look close you will see a little stopper hole with a rubber piece where your dealer filled it with oil. You could even refill it if the battery lasts.

You could apply this to any product.

good think im huffin jank and not gay ass febreeze stupid boomer

>he actually hasn't eaten a minimum of 60mg THC from a bite of grandpa's super brownies and been transported to the land of......duuude....the meaning of life......

Attached: 337.gif (497x501, 133K)

Smoke penis, its the best!

Oh wait man, you on the Puul? Nevermind man, we cool.

i cant even feel 60mg faggot
get back to me when you've ingested a half gram edible that's been tested, weed is for faggots anyways i only huff jenkem now.

smoked dick? Always smoke any weed that is given to you. It is too precious to waste!

Smoke skin flute . . .

I got two black market vapes and I haven’t had any issues with them but once the news started breaking about people’s lungs being destroyed they started giving me a fuck ton of anxiety. And I already have anxiety issues so I just stopped using them altogether. Sticking to flower until they figure their shit out vape wise.

But good chance it’s fake with good oil, it’ll get you buzzed but there is a tiny chance it’s going to make you really sick. And if you’re like me, that means there is a huge chance your high will not be enjoyable.

Nope
But it sounds like you are

Of course
I do too.
It's like the difference between getting a fresh apple to eat or going and buying a can of applesauce.

The issue is PG oil used in shit like distilates. A true CO2 or solvent based reduction does not have that shit!

god damn you are stupid

Not everyone can get to a dispensary, but if it has branding like Fortnite or Sour Patch Kids or some shit it's definitely black market and almost certainly bad for you. Just stick to actual THC oil company brands, even if it's fake it's probably less shit and unhealthy

Most products you don’t apply directly to vital organs tho

propylene glycol is fucking harmless
its the vitamin e acetate if anything

> half gram edible that's been tested
Wut?

Attached: Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg (638x630, 209K)

What you want is a Solo 2 or better yet Ghost MK1 to vape pure good medicine out of fresh herb! check out planet of the vapes!

Elev8 makes glass not vapes, I have one of their bongs.

Meant Ghose MV1

trick question, no one was (emoji) (emoji)

Or the magic flight launch box, can recommend that one

motherfucker if you walk outside and breathe you are inhaling gasoline, that goes into and processes in your body just like any other thing you inhale (weed). Your argument is actually retarded.

Just get a MV1

do you not know what a half gram edible is? Is this a short bus stoner thread or something? You guys are fucking retarded, stop smoking weed and hit the jank ASAP. clowns.

MV1 or Solo2 or Mighty everything else taste like ass.

the fuck is jank user?

Gnar? Shouldn’t you be playing wow classic and not shitting up Yea Forums?

Would you hit this?

Attached: cartnite.jpg (720x873, 91K)

Attached: arizer-solo-2-vaporizer-colours.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>he's never hit the jenkem

Says the fag who thinks....
>the chems used in growing don't make it through extraction
>the industry follows regulations
>the regulators actually do their job

Actually. Keep sucking your electrococks.
Smells like natural selection (and 2,4-D)

What the fuck is jenkem?

My electro cock is bigger than yours!

user you are an insufferable faggot, regulation doesn't just magically not work because you don't like it or have decided people are lazy. Stop being so gay and stupid. Lmao bringing up natural selection over weed carts. Get a fucking life.

Enjoy your popcorn lung

How pure is the PG?
Synthesis of PG can leave it dirty as fuck (used for antifreeze) or pure (foodgrade)

I stay away from PG and only glycerol

you literally can only get that from popcorn flavoring if you work in a popcorn factory, stop being a faggot.

you are a fucking retarded, antifreeze is polyethylene glycol which is not propylene glycol, completely different compound.

No he is right! I love sucking my electro cock. Any cock that give out that sweet vape is a cock I will suck and I'm not even gay. I swim 70 laps every 2 days and I am built like an OX I suck electrocock all day! Natural selection where the best find and acquire the best resources and electrococks!

You shit and piss in a bottle, put a balloon on the top, put it in the sun for a few days, then inhale the gas in the balloon

people mix this up so much its unreal. One goes in your car, one is used in smoke machines and vapes.

Look it up on leafly, if it's not there then it's bunk

Give me some of that electrocock baby!

Electrocock should be the name of a strain! I got some straight up dank electrocock!

I can't generally choose the purity of thw air outside
I can choose not to suck questionable candy-flavored electronic cum and instead choose good old fashioned weed just like nature intended

Dud user your so funny to coin the term electrocock! Wow I would never have been so smart!

Electro cock and cum, wow you must be a Genius!

What other stupid words can you make up? how about this OP. I think your a cock smuggling butt pirate! You straight smuggle cock up your ass over the border! I've seen ya!

Your grandma plays with hairy legos bitch!

holy shit you are retarded

Now come over here and give me some of that electorocock I need my dose of electrocum! Cmon now!

Electrocum! Electrocum!

See, when you grow up a little, kid, you'll actually see with your very own eyes that regulations are largely placation and either accept that you're polluting yourself or find better alternatives, even if not perfect.
>mfw I bet your great grandparents believed when they were told the new filter in their cigarettes made them safe enough to inhale

Attached: 2018-12-24 02.41.51.png (836x828, 493K)

let's have an electrorgy! There will be electrocum everywhere! You clean up op!

Dude just make fun of the idiot. Do you really think someone who coined electrocock and elecrocum to describe vaping will have the ability to understand regulations and the socioeconomic dynamics of said?

Now lets all go get our daily doe of elecrocum!

Okay
Huh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-22-22-25.png (1080x1920, 356K)

Wait dont we we need an electro booty and or an electropussy?

shut up boomer!
hard agree tho

Boom bitch!

so are you going tohit that thing and tll us about it?

Can I suck your vape? I'm really good at it!

>22% 22:22

Attached: tenor (8).gif (498x498, 1.36M)

Hickory dicory dock some chick was sucking my vape. the clock struck 2 and I shot out my goo and dropped her off at the next stop!

ITT: pot smoking cringe boomers and one zoomer with reefer madness rage

this is how you get the VitaminE-lung

When Maybel first showed it to me, in the back of the old model T, it was Hairy and black, she called it her crack, in the back of the old model T

Bend her over in the clover!

Your a vapist!

poop

Not anymore.
The zoomer got BTFO

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 615K)

poo?

take it to your local douche flute shop and ask the guy there. Don't ask Yea Forums for help. You'll get mixed results at best, and bad advice most of the time.

"The demographic of active people aged 45 plus; "Zoomers". Zoomers; noun. Derived from "Boomers With Zip!" People age 45 plus who enjoy life to the fullest." ... If you were born between 1946 and 1964 you are a post Second World War baby boomer.

>b-b-but trashy vape is good 4 lungs
neither is good for your lungs you fucking twat

with that said, do some research you lazy asshole, no one should be spoon feeding you

Yes spoon feed me electrocock please!

DON'T PUSH THE ISSUE

And apples are magically impervious to these problems because?

Smoking a pinch of green bud in a glass bong with fresh water is heaven, kiddo.

Yes push the electrocock right into my mouth!

Guys if I use the same electrocock as someone with HIV . . .

I smoke bud but I also have a dab pen. Never hit the dome stick tho cuz I dont do nicotine. Theres a time and a place for both.

Gimme that electrospooge!

nibba, the 200IQ option is to not eat the apple at all

Cut holes in it, and smoke out of it

Attached: 47efe9b450ff07a649244dd21fec31e84b2adf20dcf23b0dec640d494d17bc5b.jpg (1000x1293, 223K)

Electroinsemination!

>regulation doesn't work because of my opinion
>kid
you are some depressed boomer get the fuck over yourself

See

I am depressed that there are people so smart they think that I'm depressed!

Thank kek you were trolling i was getting worried there for ya, user

Attached: 11703954.jpg (340x480, 30K)

>still young and naive

you are literally smoking a plant you stupid faggot it does not taste good, not like I don't smoke. Get a vape faggot.

fuckin boomer faggot never heard of jenken LOL no clue how hard i party stupid fag

Douche flute, kek.

regulation isn't a matter of your feelings
get over your autistic self

get a faggot vape!

The fuck is jenken?

It tastes a lot better than the cock you smoke.

not even that user, but would like to bring up the post here, with the apple bit

you really should read the ingredients list on a can of apple sauce sometime.

like you really need to, cause man, that's not even just pure apple.

put that sexy electrocock in my electrobum!!!!!!!

its because you are actually insipidly retarded user

if you can't find it online it's fake.
they're fucking everywhere
I used to buy them but its a scam and it's usually just a room of 3 arabs microwaving glycerin and dab wax to fill cartridges from china

>because it's the law everyone obeys it
>drives 15 over the limit in the way home
>probably smoked weed when it was still illegal (assuming you live in a free state)

keep up the faggotry user your're doing good!

Ohhhhh . . . . "Jenkem is likely a hoax about an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste." The stuff your mother makes . .

I will put my electropenis in your jankem maker!

>its not just pure apple
No shit? How does that change the fact that they still follow regulations?

Regulations are jankem!

It's not just the list of ingredients.
They don't make apple sauce out of those nice clean pretty apples they sell in the store.
They make the apple sauce from thw apples that are too shitty to ever sell but still (usually, lol if they obey regulations) good enough for human consumption.
Same for weed

Seriously guys
Find the nearest dispo that only sells received weed they get wholesale and you'll very quickly get the idea that the weed they use to make carts is probably not a lot better than mexican brick weed

>source: literally my asshole

i wouldnt smoke any cart that isnt forced to be tested to be sold legally.

your jankem! this entire thread is jankem!

Remember all paranoid anons ITT the user was trolling

I can tell you've realized you lost

Attached: my-reaction-when-someone-tells-me-to-shut-up-in-an-argument_o_2285883.jpg (400x469, 170K)

nice cringey meme

500 mg edibles. if you're from co you've never seen this

cannabinoids are cannabinoids once they are extracted.

mexican brick weed is low quality because of the concentration of cannainoids and how harsh it is to smoke as bud

I am bleeding making me the victor!

ya that guy literally has no fucking idea

weed is gay real men huff jenkem anyways

The fact that the user above just warned your dumbass that the jenkem user is trolling yet you keep going at him is fucking hilarious!

Attached: 1568256753151.png (900x675, 424K)

Just told you to look for yourself.
Find a Dispo that sells wholesale weed and buy some bud, even top shelf. Take that home, smoke it, and then I would like to see you tell me it's within regulations even though you can taste the shit the grew it with

Your all Jankem!
Were too dumb we need a warning!

1 cart won't kill you but find a wax connection and invest in a yocan for long term use

fuck how janked out am i shit

invest in jankem!

jankem edibles are the best!

Buy low SMELL high kek

Attached: ddfcfmb-45ddd2cc-2a1b-4b0c-8715-1d74a40e681b(1)(1).png (472x141, 105K)

Dude jankem is the bestest!
The premium jankem is extracted from the finest sickes hobos!

Now where is that electrocock/

cannabinoids are obvious.
Not the problem though

Let's say I wanted to do a C3H8 extraction and wanted al least a gram of concentrate with a min cannabinoid of 70%
If I used good weed (not even top shelf) I might be able to get away with 6 or 7 grams of flower needed. The resulting concentrate would likely be a nice blonde color
If I used mexican brick weed I would need well over an ounce of plants material and the resulting concentrate would be green in color.
Going to also end up with a lot more unwanted shit in the end when you have to use so much more feedstock in the process

It says, Jankem is not legal here. Where can I buy some?

>resulting concentrate would be green in color.
where the fuck are you buying concentrates?
literally never seen a green concentrate in my life

I want some Jankem rice chrispie treats!

you literally have no clue how they process on an industrial level do you?

bro i got u bro

the do jankem magic and the weed comes out!

my jankem broke off

Because when they make wax or shatter for sale they don't use schwag.
I did a butane extraction from brick weed a long time ago in high school. It was green and tasted more like seeds than weed but was a normal potency for a concentrate

you are a moron, google fractional distilation

>regulations aren't enforced because I think so
leave some tinfoil for the rest of us

you fucked up your own extraction. it wasnt because you used brick weed.

>regulation
Topkek please tell me you dont actually believe that HAHAH

>being such a faggot you think regulation doesn't work because muh opinion

user i

im not him. but i live in a state where every producer has to get licensed to sell in a dispensary. and all batches have to be tested before they can go on the shelves
for about a month there were no dispensaries oor producers open in my large city because all were still getting processed for the new licensing laws.
regulation exist and is enforced in many states and dispensaries rarely try to sell untested products.

Actually....

But seriously, keep sucking your electrococks. Just remember that I'll be laughing at you from hell on the day the doc informs you od your lung cancer, or copd, or whatever weird thing vapes haven't developed yet which will probably be called vape lung or something equally as simple

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

Buy the ticket take the ride

having worked in a legal recreational grow the regulation is actually anal as fuck and very tight. Every batch is segregated and tested. They regularly inspect and make sure you are adhering to regulation.

enjoy your magic invisible high horse based faggot user

exactly, tight regulation and penalties make it so almost no producers and dispensaries try to cut corners, because the cost of getting caught and shut down is too high.
the user trying to claim regulations dont work is probably some type of libertarian idiot.

ok show me on the doll where the bad vape touched you

its fun to pretend things adhere to your opinions so you can pretend to be right. Ya its funny the real money right now is in the testing.

When I did it would weren't even a swimmer in your dad's sack, kid. There was no Google back then.
Fuckin' high times magazine

It's possible but I doubt it.
I did use the cheapest garbage butane possible though. It killed every single lighter I owned before I realized butane has grades.
Pic looks like what I remember making

Attached: OilwellGreenCrack1000.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

They actually do believe it, user.
Zoomers are hopeless bootlickers

this post is so boomer you just cracked my monster lite open, go smoke your brick poop sauce, us cool kids have plenty of jank.

Would smoke from a pipe every goddamn day, right out back. I just went when it's not busy and kept it away from cameras so security could ignore it. Not for all jobs, but just blowing the smoke up and away keeps the smell off you. The thing is that you have to smoke all that you load, or the pipe itself will let off a fresh burned skunk smell much father than just resin. Nobody can smell an empty pipe unless they're right up next to it. Not that I'm saying pens aren't a bad idea for work, though technically you shouldn't be doing that either, but they're not always necessary if you do.

>T. depressed NEET boomer

Oh I am high as fuck actually.
Didn't even need it to taste like banana bubblegum cum either, zoomer child

imagine being this pathetic

Vape=Doucheflute

you definitely fucked up your extraction. there are plenty of ways to purify your extractions

the major downsides of using cheap weed is because youll have to put in more work and get less final product.

Vapes are gay and I stay away from gay, or try to anyway. Too bad vapefags are all insufferable cunts when can't help but blown their disgustingly sweet clouds of cringe in everyone's business.
Cigarette smokers have nothing on vapefags

its funny because you are a gay cunt and would probably love some actual robo cum in your life. Be a real man and hit some jenkem.

Attached: 20190907_033144.jpg (2048x1152, 759K)

thats weird looking jenkem you got shit bro go get a real dealer or make it your own faggot

I can't imagine being any more pathetic than sucking on a battery-powered meme to get a lung full of candy-flavored propylene glycol and whatever solvent or emulsifier needed to mix or suspend THC in the PG, no.

you are a completely pent up faggot its kind of ironic, you should start vaping jenkem might ease you up a bit. You know most weed carts are co2 extract/terpenes too right? You literally have no idea what you are off about.

Again. Maybe but I doubt it. That wasn't the only time I did a butane extraction with the same steps and equipment, other than switching to better butane all around.
That particular batch was one of the worst nags of weed I have ever seen. That's why I used so much of it for concentrating.
And still, most every concentrate I see (wax shatter wne whatnot) sits around 70% - 80% which leaves a lot of room for stuff you don't want regardless.

I bet you drink ethylene glycol with you're vape too

Right, "it's the difference between buying a fresh apple or a can of applesauce". Hes implying that the applesauce is worse because the regulators and industry are shady. What makes him suppose that the regulators overseeing fresh apples are paragons of virtue?

i dont know why you doubt it
you clearly only did the first step in a extraction of lower quality weed.
like i said if you use lower quality weed youre going to have to do some purification steps.

If you're holding a fresh apple in your hand you know why you have. You can inspect it in its raw form and even even clean it off. You can cut it open and taste it in its raw form. While you don't know what went into the ground to grow that apple you still know you're about to eat a fresh apple.

A jar of apple sauce though.....
The same things probably went into the ground to grow those apples too, but that's where the similarities end. Maybe they made your apple sauce out of the same good apples you can buy fresh from thw store. I bet they arent, even the premium brand.

Doubt because the same methods yielded results that were not a far cry from what I could buy from a Dispo tomorrow

You’re a fag. Vaping THC is nice. It’s more convenient. I can do it at work. But I’ll aways choose the bong over the pen.