I work at Starbucks AMA

I work at Starbucks AMA

Attached: 8203D6C0-7C9F-4A4A-A234-CD3918B32C4B.png (1200x1215, 186K)

Why haven't you an hero'd yet?

Where do you work

This

What's it like being a genderfluid liberal pussy pushover faggot?

What’s the shittiest order that you have to do regularly.

How often do employees cum in the drinks before giving them to customers?

I worked at Starbucks about 9 years ago. At that time, they called a London Fog an Earl Grey Tea Latte. Did they revert back to calling it a London Fog?

how the fuck do magnets work?

can I get my free cup you rayciss faggot?

Aye fr

Yes

How long is your beard (man or woman)?

Tbh it kind of sucks I work with a lot of faggots

Why? Coffee is gay. Do you like being gay?

There’s no one bad drink really, it’s all about what someone wants in a drink that makes it annoying like 10 pumps of caramel or 7 shots of espresso.

why don't the tanks have timers for tossing Pike Place brews before they are stale? I've been a customer for years and I have been given sour coffee too often recently. I don't have the guts to complain since I can actually drink it for the caffeine.

Attached: inside_2.jpg (720x480, 88K)

No but my co workers do

Ignore those other faggots. I wanna know why you fucks don't heat up my muffins anymore.

That would be why they give me looks when I order it.

Guess what we actually do have a timer it’s about every 10-15 minutes. Too bad nobody follows it and just refills it when we are empty.

Ofc we still do your Starbucks doesn’t heat up your muffins for you?

Fair enough. Thanks for the kek.

Attached: 1567359310165.jpg (640x610, 99K)

Not op but also work at starbucks. Its because literally nobody orders drip coffee after the morning. Everybody orders espresso based shit or sugary bullshit like frappuccinos and strawberry refreshers. I can literally brew a fresh batch and have it sit for my entire shift without one person ordering pike.

Anyway, whats your partner number OP? 2100xxx here.

Thanks for the answer, kind employee. BTW, I had a great cup today, the previous 5 visits were abominable.

Attached: Ah Weh Eyu 1908.jpg (236x382, 27K)

Start with 25. Leaving for college soon though

Wrong everything Starbucks makes is shitty

how do you guys make that green tea concentrate, its so fucking good

You are correct.

We don’t make shit it all comes in packages

Why is your coffee such trash

How does it feel.knowing Starbucks is shit tier coffee and Dutch bros, human brain and Pete's is 1000% better? Also less faggy?

its sugar.

the answer to every question about why is xx starbucks good is sugar. It's full of fucking garbage.

Dutch Bros ftw

Very strong crap espresso, drip coffee is alright but also too strong and tastes like shit most of the time. Some of our coffee we sell like Komodo dragon is good though.

The iced cloud macchiato. Every barista hates making that god damn cloud foam. You have to jump from the hot bar to the cold bar to make the foam, then jump back to the hot bar to finish it. You get in everyone's way and it really throws off the flow of incoming drinks

i get it unsweetened though, but if it comes out of a package it almost certainly already has sugar in it

I don’t fucking care. I go in, work and leave.

That's what makes every Starbucks drink garbage. It's all nasty except the plain black coffee

Thanks. I learned a lot.

Yes it has sugar already mixed in.

Sound terrible, you should ouch your manager in the dick tomorrow and throw scalding espresso into the face of then first fag that orders from you.

How often do you write fucked up shit on customers cups?

You’re right I should

Fellow Oregonians detected Dutch Bros is a million times better than Starbucks and some of them are always open

Do you guys talk a lot of shit on those headsets?

We don’t write fucked up shit on the cups we just misspell names because the computer is super clunky

Did you have to participate in that sensitivity training after the one Starbucks call the cops on some niggers for loitering?

Actually most stores have ditched the markers. Everythings typed out on an order sticker now. I actually miss writing stupid shit on people's cups though

I don’t work at a drive thru Starbucks I’m sorry.

Indeed Rogue Valley ftw

No ahahahahaha

Oh shit really? Central point reporting in

So.do you have constant issue with nasty transient fucks now that your bathrooms are open to the public and not just paying customers?

What the fuck are you boomers talking about

Yup and my ass has to clean that bathroom every night.

haha I live between cp and good hill of of blackwell.

Nice to see another user from 97502

user lives in the same area as me

Yes. I literally talk shit about people in the drive through while they order. We all do. There's a button to speak to the coworkers only, and a button to speak with people at the box

Underage fag detected, goto bed zoomer you have school in the morning

That sounds so awesome the way my manager described it seemed so much less cool but then again he’s my faggot manager

does the window fag ever mix up the buttons?

Yeah, it was 4 hours long. There was a giant sign on the door and people still knocked to come in.

No school for me

My auto correct fucked that all kinds of up lol

*Gold Hill off of Blackwell

So what did they teach? Blah blah niggers aren't bad blah blah blah?

That happens. I did it once but i didnt say anything too bad.

We had one of those frappuccino happy hour bullshits and the first lady drove up amd ordered 6 fraps. I sighed and said "brace yourselves. It has begun."

Forgot to switch the god damn mic.

Bwahaha that's actually pretty funny

I stopped working Thursdays cause of happy hour

That’s neat. Definitely didn’t expect that. Have a good night fellow Rogue Valley user.

Central Point user are you one of the Starbucks employees?

It was so fucking cuck dude. A lot of "unconscious bias" talk. Like how we shouldnt judge what a person may do or order on their appearance.

That being said i assume peoples drinks all the time. Chinks always get espresso and white mocha in an iced venti cup and fill the cup up with the condiment bar half and half. I call it a chink drink.

Haha sounds like a dumb gook

Especially when you see middle school kids and you know for a fact they are getting either a DCC frap or pink drink

If our pump counts bother you, go sort clothing at Ross

Doesn’t bother us, just funny to look at.

I guarantee you're a fat fuck. Its always the fat fucks who want extra syrup.

Working at Ross sounds a lot less shitty than Starbucks

Kek

Why are you baristas SO RUDE??? The other day in the drive thru I tried handing the cashier my tissue to throw away and she wouldn't touch it. She said because the tissue was used. Its her job and she didn't do it because she's fucking in entitled. Why are all of you so entitled?

For the most part you are correct

Diabetus fag detected

Do you ask Starbucks for extra shots of insulin too you fat bastard?

She just didn’t want to throw it out for you. If someone gave me a used fucking tissue id point to a garbage to throw it out at

That's fucking disgusting. No service employee would handle some fags snot rag and you're a cunt for me expecting anyone to do that. Go fuck yourself you entitled prick

Nice b8, no one is that fucking retarded.

Has anyone ever told you your guys' logo is a mermaid showing her pussy?

How do you apply and how is it thinking of getting a job there too

Nah I work at a restaurant cooking food for the bar

Not only are you a disgusting entitled prick, but not accepting trash from people at the window to throw away is a company policy we all hear about in the training

No you fucking degenerate

Online like every fucking other job. It's 2019 no one does paper applications anymore

Noice

I was in the drive thru and didn't have a trash can. She should have just done her job. Good thing I complained to the higher ups :)

Low quality bait

Please do not cuss on my board, you bitch.

Go on google and type up either Starbucks careers or Starbucks taleo. Fill in what hours you’d work and what days and apply to every Starbucks in your area there should be a checklist one of the stores should call you for an interview. Job is alright, good luck to you.

As someone who has previously worked at Starbucks, I can assure you that our customers were that fucking retarded

Do you get a percentage of tips if you're a barista?

FUCK YOU ARE YOU A BARISTA???? OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE FUCKING RUDE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RUD AND DISGUSTING JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND TAKE MY FUCKING TRASH YOU WORTHLESS SHIT STAINS

:’(

I know what I'm getting tomorrow morning

What ever happened about making things right for the customer? Your store shouldn't have that rule, thats a health hazard

Yes it gets divided up by how many hours we work, I work about 20 hours a week so I make about 20-21 dollars in tips if they are decent for that week.

Good job user c:

It's against company policy to take trash though the drive thru you entitled prick.

Die in a fire nigger

Is there even any pumpkin in the pumpkin cream coldbrew? I don't taste any fucking pumpkin. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Pumpkin sauce, artificial sugar shit.

You just said the n word, you're getting reported now.

Maybe if you had just said please with a smile she would've done it

Asking a food service employee to handle your biologically contaminated snot rag is a violation of the health codes for your area. Would you really want them handing someone elses snot and then handing you your shitty drink?

The latte's pretty fucking good though I must say - probably one of the better pumpkin spiced latte. How can I fuck with baristas? What's the most annoying shit I could do to them?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Ask for a lot of espresso shots, syrup pumps, scoops of matcha/vanilla bean etc. oh and half decaf

Now wait just a minute, you have yet to prove yourself to be 100%

Why do you barista fucks argue with customers when they order a small, medium or large? I get you have retarded lingo, but being fucking correct me just make my drink.

Ignore OPs response, he's a noob.

Yeah the pumpkin syrup is actually pumpkin puree and condensed milk. You dont taste any in the cold brew because cold brew is strong as fuck.

Bro more than half the time customers don’t even say what fucking size they want they could at least say small medium or large it’s annoying.

Man... theres no such thing as shit tier anything.

You just have ridiculous notions of grandeur and hope to be better than everyone else.

"You wanted a grande?" "Sir did you mean venti?"

Thank you :3

The pumpkin is in the foam on top. You're probably just retarded and drink it with a straw instead of the nitro lid.

FUCK YOU YOU ARE SO RUDE JUST DO YOUR JOB FUCK YOU

Its not my job to please Starbucks employees. Is it there job to take my trash and do their job

I have literally never seen anyone do this in all the years ive been here. On the contrary, sometimes someone will come in with friends and ask for a small,medium, or large, and one of their faggot friends will try to correct them on the Starbucks sizes. I then proceed to tell them to call it whatever they want to call it because I'm not a fucking assbang and i know that you want a medium.

That's the annoying was shit I'm taking about, no infant want a minty coffee I wasn't a fucking lsrge.

It's not a nitro brew you mongoloid. My poverty starbucks doesn't have that stupid attachment. Mind you who the fuck wants to drink foam

My snot isn't going to get them sick. Also if they're so concerned they can just wash their hands after they give me my order.

Tell that to the baristas in Medford, they get all kinds of bothered if you don't use their lingo. I just stopped giving them my business and just go through a db drive thru. Also Dutch Bros hires sexier women

It's no one's fucking job to handle your snot rag, too it in your floor board ad dispose of it when you get home faggot

Shove it up your ass for all.I care. Anyone who treats service employee like shit needs to be punched in the cock

It's because customers don't know English either. 200 partner here and this morning some lady comes in and goes, "I want... Not the small size... The biggest one. Medium" like I'm supposed to know what the hell that means. That's why baristas make sure, you dicks

Boomers who come in are the worst.

And as for sensitivity training, it was stupid as fuck. Manager literally stood there saying he hired specifically for diversity and then he POINTED OUT THE DIVERSE PEOPLE
it's like a lawsuit waiting to happen here

What a stupid cunt

Your manager not you.

its matcha powder you derp.

I know what you meant bro it's all good

I just can't figure out how these people get into management everywhere. He claimed he increased our sales one day by standing in the lobby shouting at partners when he noticed issues.

The day with the increased sales HAPPENED to be tie dye release day, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

How can I date an employee as a customer? I'm 30. I like the girls employed by Starbucks

Get lucky.

Unless you know for a fact they like you back you better look for another Starbucks to go to because they will tell everyone who works there as well as every regular they talk to daily and you will get kicked out

FUCK YOU ITS THERE JOB TO PERFORM CUSTOMER REQUESTS IDIOT

FUCK YOU SERVICE EMPLOYEES ARE THERE BECAUSEE THEY ARE USUALLY BAD PEOPLE SO WHO CARES IF YOU TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT

Rape time detected.

Attached: 1567364420642.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Just say yes is no longer policy
Probably because of you

So nope not their job anymore thanks for changing policy for us

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is the secret god tier brew. I swear they put crack pebbles in it.

Attached: MillerCoors_Anheuser_Busch_Lawsuit_97369.jpg (750x936, 87K)

Just make at least $18 / hr and live in a house or decent apartment. You can be her sugar daddy easy. These girls don't want to advance much in life. They usually have daddy issues and need a dude like you to fill their meaty void.

Just because they work at Starbucks don't make them any different than a Hooters hoe. Date her and talk her into smoking meth and stripping and she'll start bringing in fucktons of cash, just don't smoke it all away with her.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Its just trash. They take trash out to the dumpster anyways

Shut the fuck up kid

strbucks make you gay? how about working there? were you gay before you started?

My last captcha was of a dunkin donuts.... And you (you)d me .... Fucking sorcery

Why are you gay?

Biologically contaminated trash.... Fuck you are retarded

# dicks sucked?

you bigot :9