Why is snorting cocaine socially acceptable within the rave scene but if someone decides not to damage their sinuses...

Why is snorting cocaine socially acceptable within the rave scene but if someone decides not to damage their sinuses and smoke the coke as crack now they are a crackhead. That makes people who dab the crackheads of weed.

Attached: Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpg (1536x1549, 596K)

It's simple dude

lol wtf

fuck off crack head, cant justify that shitty substance abuse

Is thinking this hard difficult for you? Don't be a crackhead

If you snort Coke, you can assume it's quality because we watch all those Scarface movies where a drug importerwill kill for good stuff

But crack is made by the dealer in his kitchen. So it's already sketch as fuck

smoking it just causes a different vibe
a lot more fiend-y

Attached: 15032622_680190442157094_1007751621_n.jpg (655x960, 58K)

Crack is the best drug

I could take a rip off the crack pipe Everytime you took a line and i would be just as chill as you.

Cocaine is a bad drug. It's pretty heavy.

Condense it down and essentially purify it into crack or base and now you have an even stronger and heavier drug with a short buzz but long half-life. People chase the dragon hard and then they hurt themselves or others because of it. The drug is no longer a want but a NEED.

If you're seriously wondering why its bad to smoke crack then I implore you to rethink your life and your decisions up to this point in time.

I used to smoke crack. Don't ever fucking do it.

coke is a sucker drug

Attached: 6567456.jpg (1340x706, 129K)

story time?

Attached: 1543841278273.jpg (946x946, 166K)

It's not socially acceptable retard

I mean, on average, coke is only 7% pure in the US, 4% in europe

what if i told you people who dab ARE the crackheads of weed. 99% of the population still smokes flower or does edibles.

Attached: 1454289049460 (1).jpg (522x432, 70K)

In the words of black hero Whitey Huston, "Crack is whack! Rich people do cocaine!"

also to actually contribute and not be a complete,douche i actually smoked crack once. someone threw crack rocks in a blunt that was rolled at a party and i had no idea, i had one or two puffs and was completely shredded, just indescribably fucked up.

i stopped at a 7-11 to get snacks and shit on my way home and the indian woman at the register literally recoiled when she saw me and rung me up like she was expecting to be robbed. when i got home i noticed the whites of my eyes were almost completely red, like bright blood crimson red, not reddish hue like when you smoke weed. its bad shit.

coke is kinda dumb too, expensive as hell and as a friend of mine who had a habit said, it's the perfect product: all it does is make you feel great and want more.

Attached: 1456804989686.jpg (1280x852, 162K)

You've tested ALL the cocaine in us and europe to find that average?

I dont know if they the crackheads, but maybe the hipsters.
>special expensive setup
>special expensive oil
>takes forever to set up one dap
>in the same amount of time you could get just as high on flower for cheaper.

Can confirm, one good pull was enough to get me hooked, it really is better than sex.

Why is it degenerate druggies believe when their shithead dealer says "it's pure shit".
All the coke ever bought has been made by less than 100 producers, all these producers have lost product in transport to law enforcement, who tests it.
No coke is pure, its stepped on by the coco farmers out the gate, then they sell to a cartel, who cuts it, then it gets cut every time it trades hands, there may be some autistic end users who have spent a lot of time and money to get it back to maybe 80% pure.
But not you, nor any other end user has even seen 20% pure coke.
The funny thing, is in making crack(not the crack guy. Crack is retarded) but the process to turn it to freebase takes a lot of the impurities out, crack could be around 60-70% pure.

Idk I've had my gf naked in my.bed trying to fuck me while I made excuses to go to the other room so I could smoke some.heroin. I've never passed on sex to go hit my crack pipe.
I don't actually use a crack pipe either just a small weed pipe and a torch.

But people who dab ARE the crackheads of weed users.

What’s wrong with parmesan?

Drugs are not socially acceptable.
You’re a fucking useless degenerate if you’re not a sober and productive member of society.

its the same ive done both and i dont get it either

Just because I'm not sober doesn't mean I'm not a productive member of society and pay all my taxes.