Pussy v fleshlight: pros and cons

pussy v fleshlight: pros and cons

pussy
>pro: feels nice

>con: stds, stinks, you have to pay for it one way or another, the thing attached to it can ruin your life, other dudes might kill you over it

fleshlight
>pro: feels like the real thing, you don't have to deal with any pussy cons, customization, always ready, upgradeable

>con: you gotta clean it

Attached: Katsuni-Fleshlight-Vs-Pussy.jpg (700x500, 34K)

spray your bitch off in the shower

That's how I usually clean my fleshlight

I'm having trouble believing it feels like the real deal, I've never bought one but if this is true I'm in.

pros its cheap, it dose not bitch when its not in the mood, it dose not fuck other men with out your knowing and it cant get prgo .. cons ... you have to actually clean it when u cum inside of it.

If someone else finds your fleshlight, it might fuck another man without you knowing

pussy is attached to a moaning whore. fleshlight is attached to the back of a fucking flashlight.
fleshlight-0
Pussy-1

Doesn't feel real.its a cold plastic tube with no pleasure.fucking women is a fun it's a shared experience just do get attached.they are different,believe that

Woman will do the same so it's a wash

>feels like the real thing.

Attached: 1510804085062.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Anyone ever try one of those tenga egg things? Thought about buying one to try it out but I'd love to hear some reviews on it

Attached: 1359206127353.jpg (405x393, 14K)

Tenga are for tiny Asian pee pees.fleshlight not for an adult penis also.i don't know how you use a rubber tube and call it fun or real.grow some hair on your balls children

god hope now since I live alone lol

I get too tired from sex since I'm a smokerfag, that's the issue. I read that some of the fleshlights come with a heating setting or some dumb bullshit like that as well. So if that were true, do you think it would feel the same/is it just as malleable as the inside of actual gash?

Fucking women is a chore.

They wouldn't sell so well if it didn't feel real.

Op is a lying sack of faggot virgins.

A flashlight is nothing like the real deal. I personally used a shit load of lube on mine just to get off. Fuck that. I'll stick with the real deal.

>getting aids from a moaning whore
Congrats, you're dead!

pussy: 0
fleshlight: 100

Or you just suck at having sex

How the fuck would you know either way, virginfag?

Damn, Im neither asian or tiny. Ah well

Or fucking women is a chore, costs money, is risky (stds, can ruin your life), always listening to some bitch complain, having to spend money on it, dealing with periods and moodswings, etc.

>suck at having sex

Sure jan.

They don't feel like the real thing. Not even close.

They are better than your hand but not better than real pussy.

I have pic related.

Attached: 81pdFrBJEAL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 150K)

Sounds like you're a faggot that can't handle women.

Tried a few, I really liked em. You can reuse them a few times if you give them a quick clean.

I've fucked all kinds of women while touring in a band and I can tell you that yes in fact these are better. If you think they aren't its because you put pussy on a pedal stool.

Or I'm not stupid enough to deal with their bullshit. Lol enjoy dealing with their dumb shit you stupid nigger

Pics of you touring or you're full of shit

pedestal*

>fleshlight
>cons:
>The shame you feel afterwards.

Have fun being forever alone

With no woman to fuck

Because you're a faggot that can't handle women

Shame

cause i've fuck three bitches and owned 14 sleeves.

Attached: 1440187939005.jpg (416x300, 18K)

Pussy
pro: attached to a real person who you can actually have a relationship with
con: sometimes that real person will get in an argument with you
fleshlight
pro: tears can be used as lube
con: none

Imagine not having a fuck buddy in 2019 LOL

are you saying you'd pick a fleshlight over a girl who never leaves your house and you can fuck whenever?

a jew made this thread because they are literally trying to reduce the white gene pool. why? because whites care about things besides controlling all of the other races

get off my imageboard shekelstein