Should we memory hole 9/11 to make peace with brown people?

should we memory hole 9/11 to make peace with brown people?

Attached: 911phobia.png (549x641, 207K)

no

No, fuck that. Muslims are not the enemy but they're sure as hell not friends

Whoever wrote that article is a fucking retard

Islam is the devil.

Attached: 1522199664579.png (469x452, 277K)

Ian Miller. He's the chief tardlet

>clickbait shit
why do you eat it, user?
why do you bring it to us?

>that entire thing
Yikes.

Islam is a demented ideology and should not be a protected religion. Sad part is there are truly good, smart, productive people who are Muslims. But that “religion” should be condemned by any right-thinking people. Whoever thinks it’s about race is an idiot.

Attached: 5342D6C8-C0D3-4A6F-A4D1-B001D3979E57.jpg (1500x2500, 1.18M)

>they're sure as hell not friends
Good, good.
>Muslims are not the enemy
Finish the rest of your redpill, mate. You almost got it.

Remembering the Holocaust is fueling germanophobia and that's worse than gas Chambers.

Attached: 1567724559338.jpg (750x734, 80K)

/thread

yeah okay they wish to destroy all of western culture as we know it. I just don't like to say it

No, but wasn't muslims.

Attached: melt steel beams.jpg (290x300, 29K)

Link to article?

The entire human race is one giant cold war between whites and kikes. The mud races are just weapons the kikes use against us and if they ever do achieve victory over the white man, the jew will end every last one of them. One religion, one race and one culture, is the only way to achieve a true and lasting peace on Earth.

Attached: 113.png (1046x827, 1.52M)

>let me show everyone how edgy I am.... "Yikes." now they know I'm edgy and cool!

Actually, I have a feeling the article is fake. As deluded as SJW's are its hard to believe that anybody is actually this deluded

do you think the article was written in serif font when the rest was written in sans-serif? that doesn't stand out to you?

who's the retard?

Is it really that edgy to say "yikes" ? Especially after reading that insanity? In fact, this post is probably the least edgy thing I've seen on Yea Forums all day.

Attached: 1496046900672.jpg (373x327, 36K)

That he used "brown people" made me suspicious too.

>oy vey dont hate terrorists you edgy racist goy!
>now pay your reparations for slavery!

Attached: download (1).png (208x242, 14K)

It is fake. I can tell by the pixels.

Attached: donald-trump-azealia-banks1-640x427.png (640x427, 404K)

oops wrong pic

Attached: 1568253176110.png (549x641, 232K)

What rag does Ian Miller write for?

Yo, I don't wanna sound racist or nothing but I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS. THEY FUCKING SMELL AND THEY LEAVE THEIR STINK ALL OVER SOCIETY WHICH MAKES SOCIETY ROT. I HATE THEM. AND NOT JUST NIGGERS BUT SANDNIGGERS AND RICENIGGERS TOO. I HATE THEM. BEANNIGGERS AND SHEKELNIGGERS. I FUCKING HATE EVERY KIND OF NIGGER. FUCK NIGGERS. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE NIGGERS. GIVE ME HALF A CHANCE AND THEY'RE ALL GONNA BE FUCKING DEAD. DEAD.

{ EXTERMINATE } ALL SAND NIGGERS LETS GO

9 what?

I’d be okay with us making friends with them like we did the Japanese in WW2

I'm not opposed but don't forget we fucking NUKED Japan TWICE as punishment first. I'm not going to be friends with muzzies until they've paid the price for their crimes.

jews did 9/11

oy vey

glownigger

Muh Holocaust!!!!!!!!!!

There’s no way that article is real, no one is that retarded

The Japanese were always are friends, we were in the wrong side of history, not them.

Captain America let this happen.

):

Kek

What goes around comes around

Family guy does suck

Libcucks will screech about victim blaming and how wrong it is, but then turn right around and victim blame when it means they get to suck sand nigger dick

>Libs suck Arab cock
>Cons suck Israeli cock

The difference is getting harder to see

>make peace with brown people
We'll have peace when they no long exist.

It aint edgy to say yikes but its sure as fuck cringey

Sikh/10. Would share a beer with.

The majority of both sides, are fucking sick of the kikes. It's a common ground we should really come together on.

>get over the fact over 3000 people killed
>by these retarded cave dwelling towelhead sandniggers

fuck that, i'd rather get a rope over that retard's neck and lynch that fucking traitor

>the fantasy

Attached: 266.png (600x600, 550K)

I think this attitude will become more common as people that never experienced it, or were very little, become adults. Which is good if you don't like immigrants and minorities since it'll make average people start hating democrats

This, end of thread.

Fucking ian man