1 in 4 democrats support making it illegal to be part of the NRA or a gun rights group

>1 in 4 democrats support making it illegal to be part of the NRA or a gun rights group

How does that make you feel Yea Forums?

Attached: 144548D9-6590-49E0-BD41-860EDE334D7F.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Makes sense. Isn't joining ISIS also illegal?

Explain

/thread

I own several guns and I am A OK with it. The NRA is a bunch of cunts and so is OP.

Basically, we should restrict memberships to hate / terror groups.

fuck the NRA, they're just a bunch of industry shills.

NRA shills have arrived because the NRA is losing financial and political traction. It's members are aging out and nobody cares.

Kek the dems are pretty retatded rn

How is the NRA or Gun Owners of America or Pink Pistols (a gun rights organization for the LGBT community) or all the rest of them considered “terror groups”? Explain

Attached: 1568098893565.gif (320x320, 850K)

It makes me feel like the NRA must be pretty desperate to pay people to shill on Yea Forums

Wary of this huge culteral divide, and wary of progs tbh.

I’m a member of the NRA and GOA but I’m not being paid for this. I do this because I’m an advocate for the 2nd Amendment, which is my fucking right

Yes a political lobby is exactly the same as a group that publically takes credit for terrorist acts and uploads videos of atrocities.

good boy paying your membership fees so WLP can buy a massive wardrobe

Really? I go to all the NRA conventions and they seem alive and well to me. Also gun sales went up 15% since the last string of mass shootings. People must be going back to common sense to stop bad guys

Yea you know what? I’m okay with that. I’ll fork over money for MY 2nd Amendment rights

I’m okay with that

I was unaware that high end suits were covered by the 2A, I learned something tonight.

that's not what they're saying in court

Im all in favor of eliminating special interests groups and lobbies in general. If that means nra has to go so aipac and friends of the idf go so be it

Like the lies never stop

Agreed. Lobbying should be illegal. And we need term limits too. Cut the corruption out like a cancer.

Attached: Qgl3Q2K.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Good luck trying to erase 2 amendments at the same time

Attached: swing-n-a-miss.jpg (1000x666, 155K)

rip the democratic party by that logic

I feel with my hands, like I always have

They or I?

I believe nra is about maximizing profits of the civilian gun corporations and secondly about gun rights. Time for them to go

Making shit up. You do support our president senpai

but 9 out of 10 statistical claims are made up

Attached: 1550020348077.jpg (710x600, 102K)