Pretend to be Reddit

>Pretend to be Reddit

Attached: 1567199093876.jpg (976x720, 85K)

How about no

Why

I'm bored

That IS a good impression of reddit

/s

dude just look at 90% of the other threads on Yea Forums and you can find actual reddit.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

How fucking insensitive. M O D S, HE'S BEING CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE

THIS

IS

OFFENSIVE

DOWNBOATED

That sounds like /pol/

I KNOW, WHERE'S THE TRIGGER WARNING? SO FUCKING TRANSISLAMXENOHOMOBIQUEERQUESTIONINGOPHOBIC

Linksephirothfortnite-Guys someone left their switch in my moms minivan after this mornings ANTIFA rally and it had some pretty.. ugh "not ok" screenshots of inklings. I'd really like to return this and talk to the person who owns it face to face.

First of all, is this hill you want to die on? Trump and Nazis are bad, ask my wifes BF. We were talking about cute kittens and AOC was proven to be the greatest politician ever. I'm glad they censored hundreds of subs, because they were racist. Women are the future and gender gap is a thing!! You homophobe racist nazi! We need a popular vote, the electoral college is stupid.

Let my GF convince me to get castrated. Feeling like I kinda want to keep my boys. After talking to my father about it i think i'm going to tell her no. Am I being misogynistic by keeping my testicles?

TIL Yea Forums is full of incels

*gold post*

Attached: 6d0ab48cc07ecdfc22011e3d49f78f7c.jpg (604x544, 70K)

omg my non-binary child wants to pley with dinosaur!!1 i guess he identifies as a mArio now WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS HER CHOICE!

Attached: DE-4vlyVYAA7gpD.jpg (258x258, 18K)

I seriously didn't just read you write "My". First hon you cannot own a child.

edit: wow! thanks for the gold

upvote for a free rimjob

Attached: 8ballgag.jpg (460x300, 54K)

/thread

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE.

I just made this meme guys what do you think?

before anyone asks NO i did not steal it from Yea Forums. I don't even have a Yea Forums account

why would I pretend to be reddit if r/incels is literally this entire board

painfully accurate

Attached: crying.gif (500x245, 1.57M)

Why arent you sucking my dick? Downsyndromed

Who hurt you?

Nobody will be able to understand me because im the only person who goes through any trouble on this green earth. I need to be anime edge to show off my "pain"

Well I have a serious problem that NOBODY seems to care about. My cat is currently in hospital because I accidentally stepped on it. IM so triggered right now. How could this happen to ME. My sister also has cancer. How can this horrible stuff happen to ME?

the fappening was a mistake

Attached: gudako2.png (904x699, 875K)

tfw boomers bitch and bitch about this shit but not a single one of them taught proper coping mechanisms

yeet me into a bush fam

r/woooosh

language warning

Well honestly, FUCK you and literally FUCK your cat in the dick because I'M more important

Sephirothpagan173- you know what would be cool guise? If I went into a board and started spamming some bitch in ALL the threads? That’d be cool and awesome, right guise, to spam pic related so everyone will hate her? Please, my waifu recently left me, I need upvotes.

Attached: D5C20E12-33B8-40EF-9CCB-42FB462796AD.png (204x599, 123K)

you're retarded af

My wife's boyfriend is moving in soon. He seems okay, sometimes he lets me watch while he has sex with her. I think this is the start of something beautiful.

>Fuck America
>European here, why do Americans [Do thing]?
>Breaking News: Orange Man Bad!
>America is the only developed country without universal healthcare waaa I'm a massive pussy faggot

Attached: hitler_jew.jpg (1131x1600, 320K)

fuck racists
fuck trump
fuck white people
refugees welcome
reparatios for blacks and inmigrants
they are low iq and deserve everything from us white people in order to succeed

TIL Trump is racist. AMA

Wow! Thank you so much for the silver kind people of Reddit!

Came here to say this

Attached: c860b51.jpg (1500x1000, 176K)

you forgot

>Imagine
>:^)