Need your advice Yea Forums... how do I make my little clitty permanently soft, without hormones?

need your advice Yea Forums... how do I make my little clitty permanently soft, without hormones?

Also want something that won't permanently damage me

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.gif (500x281, 342K)

someone wrote a guide on conditioning yourself to associate being soft with pleasure, google it. chastity will probably help too.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x750, 116K)

I can't find it unfortunately, I've been Googling (well, DuckDuckGoing) and haven't found anything useful. A link would be greatly appreciated :3

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com3.gif (500x600, 840K)

duckduckgo often has poor indexing, use startpage or searx instead when you don't exactly know what you're looking for. goot thinks the link is spam but you'll find it if you search for sissy mistress tumblr limp clitty training.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com4.gif (300x221, 996K)

Ooh, I think I've found it! Is it the "saragirlsissyconfessions" one?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com5.gif (500x468, 965K)

that one. remember that long term conditioning can be very hard to undo without a professional therapist so make sure this fetishistic transvestite man life is really what you want in the long run if you're not trans.

That's the only thing, I'm scared it'll become permanent, so maybe I should hold off just in case? I dunno what I want aha

Snort about 4 lines of cocaine and you definitely won't be getting it hard for a while. Also, added bonus it makes you horny

several compounds can prevent an erection, for instance alcohol or an antifungal that's used to prevent erections post penile surgery that I don't remember the name of but as far as I'm aware they all have side effects or other medical concerns associated with their use - self medicating isn't a great idea if you're not well versed in medicine and pharmacology. focusing your efforts on well-fitting chastity is probably the safest and surest option, if something of a compromise to your fantasy.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com6.gif (500x340, 942K)

I might have to chastity it, which, is a compromise, but might be my best best

you could also try prostate stimulation without thinking about or trying to hard, it's quite possible. cheap but (reasonably) well made chastity cage clones can be found on dhgate.

Better get that Chasity starting now

I might try that, just to chastity and anal stimulation, train with that so that the main way I masturbate is via anal. That might be a good compromise, as I might be able to train myself to not get hard if I'm not touching it (because of the chastity), but orgasm from anal.

Hmmm, might try that, thanks!

From now on whenever you start to get turned on, think of a naked Hillary Clinton sitting on your face. That's enough to wither even the thickest cock.

Attached: dfgdfg.jpg (474x711, 40K)

I'm trying to take the sissy pill. Kik me lewd comments and your dick pics to push me over the edge.

asrmar1

dumb fetish shit
ive been on hrt for over 4 years and the only thing thats worked even a little is ssris