Why you don't have a girlfriend?. Be honest, user

Why you don't have a girlfriend?. Be honest, user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567471836710.jpg (960x1280, 91K)

Because I live in isolation and wont be around others for the next 8 months minimum

I broke up with her because I thought she could do better, it felt wrong how happy I was with her, like I didn't deserve it.

I haven't tried and I kinda don't want a normie either

Because I'm an unattractive individual

I used to, but over the course of a couple months me and my female best friend began sleeping over together, and grinding in our underwear. Didn't """cross the line""", but I felt incredibly guilty after i realized how awful my gf would feel if she found out, and that i couldn't truly love her as much as I thought if I was able to cheat on her, so I broke up with her.

My life's been shit ever since but i'm trying to stay sane and not lose it completely

Love is fake and gay all that matters is domination and ensuring your seed survives

Because I'm lazy and don't have a career, main reason. Also need a bit of dental work but that also comes with having a career

be that as it may, the brain feels what the brain feels. If the brain wants whatever "love" is, then you should let it have it

i'm a monster and girls don't like monsters

MY NIIIIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cuz im disabled and fat

Because I have a wife.

Yeah well my brain makes me want to randomly slap people in the head, but I don't do it. Lick my ass

Because, contrary to the memes, only black women like black guys and I have yet to meet a non crazy as fuck black woman

>but I don't do it
why not user? Do what your natural instincts tell you to do

Because I became the girlfriend ;)

I am the ultimate trap aha

My brain wants me to rub my asshole all over your face

I simply just dont care enough about getting laid or to be in a relationship

I'm all for it

only if you are female

Nigger.
But seriously, I know the pain, black women are just fucking crazy and not the good in bed kind of crazy.

because Im a manslut and I dont like being tied down

I'm having mental issues over if I am even want to one and if i'm bisexual or not plus im fucking lazy and have no patience

gay

Leave some for the rest of us, xxPussy5layerxx

This guy gets it

I broke up with her, simple

Helping my parents make bills; and just already have fucked enough girls- I want the next one to be a wife material and haven't met anything close to that yet. If you all weren't hoes; I'd have married one by now.

this

cuz im a beta and never spoke to a gril

> be 23 virgin cunt

Attached: images (18).jpg (479x640, 36K)

Because I’m in love with a girl who hates me and is dating another guy

Because I'm awkward, and I don't try

Because she's in love with some guy

Wish i would’ve treated her better, every day i think about situations where i couldve done something different.. its not going to change though and that’s something I’ll have to live with love you goob

Contrary to most people I don't view having a relationship as a life goal, in my eyes it's a waste of time and money tbh. Then there is also that if a relationship ends, especially a marriage, the guy gets the short end of the stick, which more times than not ruins his life. Would much rather have a good career than a perfect gf/wife.

Larp

I like whores

I'm in a point in life where I've gotten laid enough that I just want a good relationship, but at the same time relationships fuck up and I just wanna get laid to get over them. Sucks

I’m trying, been working out with this girl pretty regularly and eating out after from time to time. Not sure if I’m reading into things incorrectly or not but tomorrow we’re supposed to go out again, I’ll probably have some liquid courage and ask her on a proper date. I am afraid of losing the friendship though.

not what your girl said last night

because i would rather fucking different girls as i am now.
also i dont like the responsibilities that comes with being in a relationship with someone, i dont need that nor have the time in my life right now.

Because I've committed to being alone for the rest of my life.

How long has been that friendship of yours?

I Don't have a job, no uni, no much job experience neither ...I used to be a happy guy, nice friend and gave everything for my gfs, but it hurts when you're thrown by everyone because you're a loser specially by the person you love, the one that gave you strength to keep going and search for more in life, one cheat on me twice and no karma for her...she's fucking happy and shit....the last one just told me to fuck off just because she got her uni title.

I don't wanna get hurt again, I used to want a family but if my children are going to be a bunch of losers with learning disabilities like me..hell fucking no, I prefer to die alone and hopefully die before the 40's I don't want to be a old nigga that can't even walk or wipe his own ass...ironically I take care of my dad and every day is a fucking reminder that get old is a mess...and I'm getting old day by day with no achievements or happiness...fuck this life, sometimes I miss my first gfs, how I used to love her....some of us born in this world just to be an example of misery and mediocrity and no matter how hard we try, bad things comes and wonders "why?!" I see people that are completely shit, no manners, no respect for older people, etc, etc and have a dreamed life with a beautiful wife and still cheat on her...anyway that's my reason Yea Forumsros I felt a lil better now.

Little less than a month. It started when she took my number off of our call list to bring me coffee at work, then she asked me to workout with her and now it’s a regular thing.

fuck her

idk how to strike up a conversation with somebody who probably shares 0 hobbies with me

Hahaha, that’s the plan. I’m hoping I’m not reading into something that isn’t there, as if she’s just being nice or friendly or something.

I feel you, bro. We are on the same lonely boat.

Just ask random things, girls like that

Because I'm fat and ugly. Also because me and my ex are broken up due to an extremely toxic relationship but still love each other and probably won't do better so we've been fucking with each other (having sex and hanging out) on and off for about a year straight now. I've changed a bit but I'm still not a completely better person but I'm getting there. I don't really want to push forward because I don't think she'll change, also I think she's afraid of being hurt again so she doesn't want to just flat out say she loves me or wants to try to make it work. She'll probably move back to the city by the end of the year but more recently she's been constantly asking me to come visit her, even though she just saw me the whole month of August pretty much. First time ended in an argument but the last 2 visits went great, especially the last one.

There's also another "ex" really just some bitch I talked to online. I had an opportunity to fuck her but passed on it due to my ex, even though we were broken up. There's also the fact that she's younger than me and for some reason I just don't see myself with her at all. I do want to fuck her, really really badly, but other than that I don't really have any real desire to be with her. I did used to love her but I don't have any real feelings anymore besides sexual attraction. She came back into my life recently but we almost never talk.

i don't like rap music

I’ve been through all of that before man. If you got back with the ex that you’re fooling around with do you think it would still be a toxic relationship?

I’m fat, ugly, and autistic.

I do I have 3 in their 20’s plus my fat lazy wife in her late 30’s.

I not confident enough to talk to people and I have no one in my life that could be a gf. Also I am afraid of people.

I'm too skinny, ugly, poor and live with my parents. God, why.

I even fucked up my own post, fml

I've learned a lot since we've broken up. I realized what I did wrong, but I don't know if she realize. I do think it'll still be toxic just because she can't see past her own hurt. She thinks just because I abused her, it's impossible for her to abuse me. We were both physically and emotionally abusive to each other. The physical abuse on my part only happened once but it was bad and it still happened. She just refuses to accept things.

Example: It was either the 2nd or 3rd time we were hanging out. We were high as shit for like 2 days and had come back to my house. It was like 2 or 3 AM. She went into my room to lay down and I just ate and drank some water in the kitchen, she asked me when I was coming to the room to lay down with her and I told her I didn't feel like laying down and that I'd be in there in a few. After I was done laying down, I came in there but I turned on my PS4 and just played NBA 2K. And then she started complaining about how I was supposed to lay down and cuddle with her. I told her I didn't feel like it and then she started arguing with me. Yelling, hitting me in the arm, spitting on me, and then it led to her standing in front of the monitor so I couldn't see the game. I just turned it off and started browsing shit on my phone, just ignoring her. She smoked a cigarette and then forced her head into my lap and laid down on me. I eventually got tired and laid down to go to sleep and then she cuddled up to me, kissing, etc etc. I do love her. Despite everything, I do want to be with her but I know long term I can't deal with shit like this.

How old are you two?

Another example would be the first time we hung out.

Example: We were high for the most of the time spent together. During the day I was absolutely destroyed, constantly yawning, no energy, just completely tired. We finally fall asleep in her car. I think I temporarily woke up at like 2AM but was trying to go back to sleep. She woke up and asked me to go get her something to drink, which would've been like a 5 block walk at 2AM. I tried to explain that I was tired and I didn't want to do that and she just got mad as shit. She tried to start an argument and I just left and went upstairs. She sent me a bunch of messages, begging me to bring her some water and how she was dehydrated and bunch of other shit. I told her I wasn't coming back until she apologized for being toxic and she just basically wrote it off saying whatever I'll apologize, whatever.(Now if I would've downlplayed her feelings like this she would've been screeching nonstop about how toxic and abusive I wam). Eventually I came back down and gave her water, but went back upstairs and left her in her car.

During her 2nd visit while we were in bed she wanted me to apologize for leaving her and I almost lost my shit. I refused to apologize and told her she never apologized for what she did and that if she wasn't going to apologize I didn't want to talk about it. She dropped it and we never talked about it since. The 3rd visit was mostly fine, there was a short argument at the end but I'd say the 3rd visit went great with no major problems which gave me hope that things were going to get better.

We're in our mid-20s.

Fuck, dude. Sounds almost exactly like my ex, we even had an argument over she wanting me to go in the middle of the night to buy her a bottle of water. Crazy shit.

When we're not arguing the relationship is amazing. She's just so much fun but it's honestly not worth my happiness or mental health. There's other shit but the biggest problem is she refuses to acknowledge that sometimes I just don't want to do shit. I could get her something to drink at 2AM 100 times in a row, but the one time I don't do it, she'd flip the fuck out. It's like I'm not allowed to not want to do something and anytime this happens it turns into "I'm being abusive" "I have a control issues" "Why are you always so rude".

Cringe

I don't want one:
they are a millstone round your neck.

Yep.
That are extremely fat chicks.
Let damn I put in all this damn effort to look good but “I don’t date black guys”

Might as well just fucking eat Cheetos and get fat then

Seems that she was a little bit manipulative, crazy pussy is the better, at least for a while

I’m depressing and no one wants to be with a depressed guy with a tiny dick

You are 100% correct about the first part. The sex is good but there's more to a relationship than sex, I want to be with her but I can't be with her if this is something that's going to happen. Being called abusive when she's the one abusing and manipulating me won't work. I held my feelings in for a long time while we were dating but based on the past I know I'll just end up bottling shit up until I snap. I'll also be miserable and I refuse to live like that but at the same time I don't want to live without her.

It would sure piss my wife off.

to be fair, my fellow user, i don't have a somewhat legitimate reason.

I feel like it is realistically possible for me to get a girlfriend, and i have been longing for love and compassion from another person for years, and i have dreampt of the feeling of being embraced by someone else's arms (someone i care about), but yet i am too afraid of some "consequences" of me admitting my love to someone.

i don't know exactly what these consequences are. it may be the fear of my change in social status when i admit my love to anyone at all. i know many people who are in a relationship, but that doesn't change my opinion about them. however, not everybody has the same brain as me, and this doubt that i would be never accepted plays into my possibly irrational fear of complete and total isolation, never to be noticed again. us humans are very social beings, which is why social media is used so much, but i don't think the primal urge of being social is what is holding me back, at least i hope that's the case. maybe it's my mind holding me back, because time after time again i have seen the bs of women, and how unappealing they are, and how much of an advantage they have over men, and how i sometimes struggle to trust other people, which leads me to not putting in effort to trust other women with my love and life, which puts me in this situation. although both options seem very reasonable, i just feel like neither of these are the case. in fact, if i had to chose one or the other, i would be torn between the two only because i wouldn't know which one the least incorrect.

don't let a fear of unknown origins coming from you stop you from getting what you want, anons.

I am married.
And I have a girlfriend.
and a side-piece too.

I'm a greedy fuck LOL

THIS

Seek helpu

>I don't want to live without her.
Maybe you just need to meet new people, that feeling would eventually dissapear.

Because im socially awkward, avoid any human contact and only socialize when going to work

I am married with a kid

Attached: TimEric4.jpg (425x283, 33K)

Disgusting.

I'm lazy and afraid of rejection

Because I have a boyfriend

I kinda deflect any real emotional expressions girls show me. I don't know why either cause I do want a relationship but whenever someone actually shows interest plainly towards me, I kinda shrink at it.

>that hairline
I don't know how I never noticed that shit before lmao

Because with me too + online dating they all turned into cold selfish cunts.

Already have 4 cats and I don't need another expensive pet to have to take care of.

I dont think i am worthy or good enough they deserve someone better i think i am doing a diservice to her if i waste her time and precious life with a loser sperg

>Because the face when no girlfriend
>Because all of them thots
>Because thotshaming is not a thing
>Because am a bitter fuck that won't give my assets and stuff to a freerider/goldigging thot
>Tfw

Attached: 1460863589301.png (601x508, 168K)

Are you me?