Where were you 18 years ago today and what were you doing?

Where were you 18 years ago today and what were you doing?

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x719, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was living on a tropical beach with a beautiful black girl who regrettably I did not fuck.
Why?

Why you not fuck her? Waste of a piece of meat

Was early 20s when it happened. Was fucking a friend from high school the night before. We went out drinking that night and had the bar to ourselves. Just sat with the bartender watching the news. Everything was oddly quiet.

I was in 2nd grade, probably at school i dont remember who cares

Was working at my brother's auto garage. 9 11 sucked balls. I couldn't even look at an airplane in the sky without feeling weird for like 2 or 3 years.

Very long story, but "oh god, what an asshole" would be an accurate tldr

Yeah, unless you’re older, you don’t know how scared everyone was. We had no idea if another attack was coming. If they used planes, what else could they use? Plus we didn’t grow up in a state of constant war so there was a ‘what’s next?’ feeling for a while after.

Shitting my diapers and playing with toys

Attached: FB_IMG_1542075305848.jpg (720x1034, 53K)

I was raping my aunt, who is technically my daughter, AND sister.... you'll figure it out

So you fucked your Mom and this was her kid?

I was in Manchester Vt, driving down town when it came over the radio. Ironic as I’m a Brit and I was over on holiday

I was in preschool drawing the whole attack and spooked the teachers major time

Attached: 73924-64439.gif (255x329, 31K)

In 1st grade class, people were talking about the Empire State Building falling, and I said if it were the WTC it would wipe out all of NYC (I was in 1st grade and was fuckin stupid), and then someone said it was the WTC. I remembered that my dad was coming off work today (he was in the FDNY) and I remember having terrible anxiety about him the rest of the day. Turns out he was on the LIE when he heard the news, he turned around and spent the next few days at ground zero.

You gotta go back bud

I had a day off sick from school. Woke up after a nap and went down stairs to get some food. See my mother sat watching the TV and the towers, she said nothing. I asked her about it and she very casually explained planes had flown in to some towers in New York. She did not give two shits at all. Should have been a warning sign to her lack of empathy.

Go back where? What?

I vividly remember getting ready for school and my dad came back home from work right before I was gonna leave. My mom and dad just watched the news downstairs and said I didnt have to go to school. So I didnt and instead I watched 3000+ people die on the news with them and everything has just gotten worse since pretty much

I was in 1st grade so dont remember much about it, they brought in big TVs (they were bricks on mobile cars back then) and they played some vcr's. School was let out early, but all the kids who couldn't leave until the usual time, such as myself as my mom was a teacher herself at s different school and my dad who worked in the emergency room at hospital, stayed and watched VCR's the whole day

Mobile carts*

Sophomore year. East coast so we were already at school when it happened. First period, state history class. Another teach rushed into class a few minutes before it ended and whispered something to the teacher. His face went white and then he explained to us what had happened. Bell rings and home room was after first period. It’s absolute fucking mayhem trying to get to our next classroom. Everyone just found out in the same fashion we did, so everybody’s running warp speed to get to home room to watch it on TV. As soon as I got to homeroom and sat down to watch the tv, the second plane hit. Kids with cars/rides home were dismissed, kids that bussed or couldn’t get rides home stayed and watched tv in homeroom all day.

I was in primary school at the time. My friend Billy Butlins was adamant he'd been in the plane just before it hit the first tower.

When i asked how he was still alive he told me that he'd jumped out with a parachute.
Admittedly at the time i wrote off Billys claims as mere fabrication, the types of which were common amongst our age group.

It was only as the years passed and I reflected on the encounter that I started to doubt my initial response to Billy. There was something about the way he rubbed his hands together, the eay his nose hung with a crook.

In the summer of 2011 Billy admitted something that would rock the very foundation of our friendship, Butlins was an adopted name, given to him by his adopted parents.

His real name? Billy Butzstein.

All of a sudden it made sense, the darting eyes, the missing lunch money, the fact that Billy only ever wanted to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star during our music lessons. My third eye was open, i had become enlightenment in all its forms.

Attached: 32A9F597-8089-4E10-A8BE-F41D393682A9.gif (250x160, 613K)

Stationed in NC. On a ruck. They stopped us and told us. Sentiment was “shit is going down, let’s go get some.”

Update; shit went down. We got some.

Attached: 4.png (112x106, 21K)

Was getting a haircut at a military school, i was 16yo

Home sick with the flu, being molested by my brother. My dad ran upstairs to tell me the news, in a three floor apartment, so it gave my brother enough time to dress me before my dad burst into the room. I was eight so I didn't really care about the attack, my life was already shit.

Attached: 1523407025333.jpg (545x960, 42K)

Getting shot at by Jihadi because Bush sent my ass to a SCUD missle storm in Iraq for profit.

All thanks to the jews,too

Chileanfag here. I was 9 back then. My parents didn't send me to school that day because we lived in a rather dangerous area and that day was the anniversary of the military coup that toppled Allende's government in 1973, meaning a lot of riots and such, even more so back then. I woke up a little later than usual for a week day and when I did shit was already going down on the news. My mom said something about a plane that had crashed on a big building, that it seemed it was the Empire State building or something (I wasn't that familiar with NYs landmark skyscrapers back then so it seemed legit for a moment). Then I see the buildings come down. Two identical ones. Apparently a lot of people died, oh shit.
That year people the local media kind of forgot about the coup (in relative terms at least). Then on the following days came all the media speculation about who was the culprit, the possible economical effects and the possibility of a war on terror that everyone remembers.

Attached: oncenueve.png (1012x702, 898K)

Wow, what an interesting story. Thanks for sharing,

I was at home drinking dick juice with Ernö when Boris call
>WTC is kill
>No

I was 8, i actually remember one of my classmates crying and i didn't really understand what was happening.

Lol what a pussy

My mother had found out my father was molesting my sister. He got kicked out of the house and we had to leave in the middle of the night on that day because he came back banging on the door after binge drinking and intended to kill mom.

Hurt Durr

Another edgy faggot making jokes about 9/11 on 9/11

Why don't you grow up and show a little maturity you degenerate? You are a sub-human millennial

my house, my bed, sleeping.

Damn user ur dad sounds pretty kooky

I wasn't even a sperm cell in my dad's nutsack.

tbh the invasio of iraq was a much better event to watch on tv

Sleeping in before work.
Didn’t give a shit, still don’t.

The best thing about that day is the complete lack of air traffic immediately following it for the few days that lasted.
I live next to an AFB and airport. It was actually fucking quiet for once.
It was great.

Was in 4th grade, walked to school, entered the classroom, everyone was dead silent watching the TV. I didnt care/didnt know what was going on and went outside to play on the playground until everyone was sent home.

I was at school on lockdown nextdoor to Booker Elementary where bush was reading to some tots. I didnt understand why we were on lockdown until years later. They thought one of the planes was going to target the schools in Sarasota FL

School. It was whatever

I was at a Ham's restaurant.
I remember everybody being quiet but mostly I remember wanting my goddamn sandwich.
I was about, oh, six or seven at the time. Didn't understand what was happening.

Asleep. Then saw the news the when I awoke and then decided to go to the Jack n the box drive thru

Trying to fucking watch dragon ball z
Thats too bad

I was a little kid in the hospital watching the live coverage on tv.

Medina Training Annex, Lackland AFB.

Fucking sucked right after that.

militaryfag here. stationed in Italy, saw it on the internet while in the field, didn't see it on tv until 3 days later. ama

Giving Dick Cheney a hand job.
Dude came hard.

I was walking around town, feeling a dangerous destructive vibe and wondering what it was.
I thought it might have been a Quilphoth called Gohalahab, or a curse returning.
I'd been too lazy to cook at home and gone to Burger King instead, the feeling stayed while I was sat down and I wondered what it was.
Eventually I saw a TV, smoke over a landscape, some foreign disaster under a white haze of shock like your first broken bone.
Then they talked about it as New York, which at first seemed wierd.
The second tower had allready collapsed by the time I started watching, millions or billions had seen it fall. That's probably what made the strange vibe.

had the day off school, watching the news randomly. see the towers going down and run outside to tell mum, she was working in the garden growing some beets or some shit. she calls me a little shit and beats me for pretending to be sick

I was at work in the city of London working for a Japanese bank.

They let us go home early in case London got attacked.

I was 3, poland, having finally learned how to read I pissed my pants on the balcony whilst home alone
I think I was playing on some sega mega drive but Im not sure whether it was a year later

Yeah my fucking fault for skimming over the post
Forget the post I have no idea what Ive done on 3/11

I was in college ( block release ) trade school. Sitting in class. The teachers brought in TVs for us to watch

Was at an adult video arcade went in clerk says plane hit the wtc came out said another one hit the other tower

So was I

I was in Queens, a couple miles from the towers. I could see the towers in the distance. I saw the towers after they were both hit and saw the second one fall.

on the bus to HS

>be me
>grade 8
>teachers rushing around
>something has happened user
>tv on
>ohshit.gif
>scared to death
>ask teacher if there will be war
>noidea.mpeg

Jokes aside what a terrifyingly crazy moment in time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-00-44-45.png (2560x1440, 1.26M)

How has that affected you. Had to be hard.

Got to work. One tower was on fire. Saw the second crash live and watched it the rest of the day.

6th grade. Dissecting owl pellets. Teacher left the room for a moment. She said she had an announcement and proceeded to tell us, while fighting back tears, that a plane had flown into the World Trade Center.

And I was like holy fucking shit!....what's the World Trade Center?

Just started my second year of uni. Didn’t have class on Tuesdays so I was home. I was actually jerking off on www.thehun.net when my friend called and said towel heads are crashing planes into buildings.

I was 13, had stayed the night at a friend's house, was playing Rainbow 6 that morning when my friend's mom yelled "boys get in here now!"
Thinking oh fuck what did we do now, go in the living room and she told us a plane hit one of the twin towers, watching for about 5 minutes then saw the 2 plane hit live, shit was crazy

I was in the living room watching TV in Germany. Didnt really feel for the people but I felt excitement overall that something big is happening. Am I a fucking psycho?

I was balls deep in your mom. And man that slut took loads like a champ.

That morning in bed worked night before brother called we under attack.
Turn in news and holy fuck its real.
Shock.
Lets get them rag head motherfuckers
Went to a friends that evening
No planes in the air
All tv channels all radio same event everything was playing this
Will never forget it
Still lets go light them fucking ragheads up every 911

rip mom. did you attend her burial?

Got outta school early for this shit. good times

then who was phone??

No, not really. Just human, and nobody knew how serious it was at the time either

I was in Seattle at a training seminar for Check Point Firewall-1. Woke up, turned on TV to ESPN, went to shower and shave. Came back. ESPN covering terror attacks. Hrmm. Went to class. Building got locked down. Then they told everyone to leave and go back to hotel or whatev. Spent rest of day watching shit explode and endless replays. My gf at the time was of course freaking the fuck out.

Was my final year of school. Woke up to the fuss having happened overnight - I remember 7 WTC went down not too long after I got up, was getting ready in front of the TV.
Was quite exciting. Good day, really.

It sure was, no school = good school

Oh no, I still had to go to school.
Not a yank.
Was just some foreign amusement.

I guess you are right. I just know that sociopaths lack any empathy for fellow humans. Thinking about that now answers my own question because I kinda feel bad for some poor fucks lol

In algebra class, when the announcement was made the teacher was basically like Jesus who cares can I go back to teaching and none of the students even knew what the WTC was...

Florida, I was busy shredding all of the records from my family's flight school. Good times.

I was in bed and my friends called me and told me that Columbia broke up and burned in re-entry. I didnt believe them until i turned on the news. And sure enough there it was. It was crazy.

>18 years ago today
24yo working for an ISP, co-worker said look at this,
and we spent the whole day watching.

what was it?

Fuck dude, structure your shit. I had to read it three times to understand whats going on lol

How could they not know? Biggy Smalls had a lyric about the 1993 bombing in "Juicy".

youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw

you know you were asking for it

>be me
>19
>chillin at the mall with gf
>hear screams of horror from food court
>check it out
>9/11.mpg
>look up at the screen for the 1st time at moment of 2nd plane impact
>DAMN SON!!!
>head back to gf's house and fuck her brains out while rents at work
>realize after I busted my nut the world had changed forever

I genuinely have no idea. I was 7 at the time, but I remember my teacher telling the class about it in 6th grade. I know that can't be true, but it's what I remember somehow.

In short, most of you were still crapping your pants yet every single one of you acts like you understand that day. The internet is shit because of people like you.

So then you couldn't possibly understand WWII, right? Retard.

>Where were you 18 years ago today and what were you doing?
I was 21 and living about 20 minutes from NYC. Woke up suddenly and turned on the tv just before the second plane hit the tower. Went up on my roof to watch the smoke. Immediately knew something was fucky about the whole situation

...he saw the first plane go in, then as I was watching, we saw the second.
Later, we saw the buildings come down, followed by live interviews.

Working in the electronics section of OfficeMax. Watched on the break room TV, at the front of the store. No one was coming in. The 2nd one hit and I felt kind of a thrill. Like, what's next? Am I gonna get nuked? It's kind of a surreal feeling. Also watched the challenger blow up on TV. Until 9/11, that was the most fucked thing that happened. Fuckin zoomers don't know the pain we went through.

Shut up nigger, you're 12 and shouldn't even be here

What a retarded observation lol

Kek, zoomers have to deal with a mass shooting every other week. Not exactly a relaxing atmosphere.

Taught a midnight class and spent the night in my office.

I was 22... woke up early that morning and was just having coffee and cereal... and watching the news anyway, when actual news started happening. So I saw the second plane hit live.

But I can relate to kids that saw news on their classroom TV in school... because when I was a kid we got news of the space shuttle Challenger blowing up live on TV in school.
In fact most classrooms rolled in TV's on a cart for the shuttle launch live because they were sending a teacher into space... most classrooms didn't have dedicated TV's back in those days.

I was 18. Living in Brighton, UK. I was in an electronics store of all places that had televisions everywhere. I watched the second plane hit along with all the shoppers and staff (the burning of the first tower was already on every screen but nobody thought it was a terror attack at this time)

After seeing the second tower be hit we knew what was up and it was an eeire feeling. It really felt like this was the start of WW3.

I ran home and watched the events unfold. Shortly after I heard fighter jets above. It's then we realised that the prime minister was in the city for a conference and they didn't know if the UK would be hit next.

I was just entering adult hood but without a doubt there is the time before 9/11 and the time after and they were wildly different worlds.

Damn she hot. solid 9/11. do you haver the full casting video?

>most classrooms rolled in TV's on a cart for the shuttle launch live because they were sending a teacher into space
Can confirm You're a year older than me and I remember both of these events like it was yesterday.

Also we had a teacher, Mrs. Telly who was basically next in line for the teach role on that ship. All the kids knew that and after the explosion we all kind of looked at her in horror as she looked at the screen in horror, probably half glad that she didn't get that gig and half mortified about what just happened

But this happened early in the day.

Think about what you just said

That's so true. However, I do think the world is recovering. One big indicator is how sensitive people are these days. Immediately after 9/11, anyone could get away with saying "fag" or "retard" in a joking manner. Not now.

Hell, even the Black Eyed Peas had a line in a song that went
"We drop bombs like we in the middle east"

Nobody cared. These days, that would get them banned from show business.

>a midnight class
wat

All you said was what you did the night before and the night after. Didn't touch on when it was going on. Think about your first post, faggot.

Midnight classes are a thing. i had them.

Who doesn't know someone who did night classes at one time or another?

The latest night classes I ever had were 7PM-to-10PM,
I have *never* heard of a "midnight" class.

Yup. That’s because the world kinda paused. Woke up. Went downstairs. Got some coffee.
> Mom calls
> turn on the news
> watch the second plane hit in real time
> slowly my roommate and the girl I was fucking follow
> everyone glued to the TV
> not a word
> eat something
> everyone’s quiet most of the morning and afternoon
> get ready
> hit the bat
> no one on the road really
> stores are dead
> city looks like a holiday or ghost town
> hit the bar
> only people there
There just wasn’t much to say. Everything stopped.

Unfortunately I was in school.

>hit the bat

You hit it one too many times friendo.

Attached: B2C50F1F-7DD4-4EB9-9B29-DD2BBDCB9293.jpg (286x323, 77K)

I was at my hearing- interrupted and postponed due to evacuation of the city centre

This shit is getting old. Enough already. Stop navel gazing and get on with your lives.

I thought it was funny. Who fucking reads this shit anyway?

Leave, and never return, Grandpa.

Go back where you belong (reddit / discord)

Im not the story poster and I rather wanted to say that there are different time zones but whatever

Apparently me, for some reason.

Britfag here, I was heading home from school at the time. Got back and every news channel was showing the pictures, pretty much spent the night watching the news reports knowing it was probably going to be the biggest news story for quite some time.

Holy shit! I was working INDOC CQ watching it on a tv. What were you doing there?

As an American, I find that kind of surprising. I know I shouldn't, but I always think it's strange how much people are aware of what's going on in America.

I guess because America tends to be self-centered with its news and information.

I was in Japan on student exchange. First thought when I saw it on TV was counterstrike's "Terrorists Win"

Spent the next few days being asked if I was afraid to go on a plane which was amusing.

did you bang any asian broads?

Naw. This is something like do you remember when. When I was a kid it was the Kennedy assassination.

I was 4, so I probably went to kindergarten and watched spongebob

>fith grade
>teacher puts it on tv
>teacher is crying
>watched people fall
>dont r ecall rest of day

Being the wrong age, doing something you don't like/disapprove of/don't care about.

This. I enjoy reading little stories, thinking of how it's interesting that so many people around the word remember the same day so vividly even when it was 18 years ago.

Your mom lol

5th grade wearing too tight of pants wondering why I couldn't read the board from the back and messing with glue and erasers inside my desk.

Well to be fair the tsunamis in japan or notre dame burning also got broadcasted worldwide

That's a good point. I guess we do pay attention for certain things.

But I couldn't tell you who's the head jew in charge of, say, Finland. But every one of them knows who Donald Trump is.

That's because USA is the most important country in the world; no country would be what it is today if it weren't for the USA

That is not to say that other countries aren't important either, but USA is the MOST important.

I was at work. I’d just walked into the bosses office when I saw the TV.
“What the hell happened?”
“I think some dipshit crashed into the WTC”
“Wow. What a fucking dumbass”
> we’re both watching as the second plane hits the second tower
Me: this is not an accident.

Shit thinking about that and you are right. Im German and I kinda know more about american politics and conflict shit than my own country. Strange realization I just had lol

Damn right.

Attached: It5pprg.gif (285x171, 982K)

Fucking BILLY.

Attached: 99F043CD-E791-4491-BDF4-C092F5E0CC04.jpg (800x1057, 76K)

Maybe you want to be an American deep down. lol

Join us, Hansel. Jooooiiiin uuuusssss

I was 17 and in my last year of High School. I was walking to school at the time because my shitty truck had been keyed the week before. I never watched TV in the morning and my Mom left for work early as all hell. I would meet up with 3 friends in my neighborhood on the way to school, the 2nd stop was a kid from Canada. He was the one that told us some people crashed airplanes into the WTC. We went into the house and watched the news for a few minutes, it was right after the 2nd plane hit. Went to school like any other day, and don't remember most of school, don't remember my parents reaction that night, or any of that shit.
The next main thing I remember was my 2nd period teacher discussing it that day and over the next week. We had watched the news the whole time in his class on 9/11. It was a government and economy class, and he spent tons of time covering all aspects of the event and all the news afterwards. Though he's the only person who's reaction and shit I remember, I can't even remember the guy's name.

This. You remember when 2 airliners, let alone 1, flies into a landmark. You'd also tend to remember the President of the United States of America getting sniped on live television.

Poor guy got his brains splattered all because he was gonna tell us about the ayy lmaos.

At the time I was a cone. We were in the pool doing some bobbing when the instructor called us to one side, told us what was going on briefly, then sent us back in. The next day was much longer than usual...

Haha yeah I kinda need to admit that I like america but the crazy lefties nowadays scare me away from moving there. They seem to get more radical every time to the point im afraid to actually admit I dont mind Trump or crack a few race jokes. Thankfully it is still relatively normal over here but that shit is also slowly reaching here.

2nd grade, still having to go to school, bullshit

Going to school. Then watched the towers fall on TV.
I was like the rest of America. All brown people are terrorists.

Story time.

Nice. I like the smiling faces on the victims

>sand niggers are raping women in large groups
>>>>>>relatively normal

Well, shit, then we absolutely need you. Just avoid big cities, that's where it tends to be 90%+ leftists. Like I live in California, which is a really blue state, but I live up north, so it's mostly right-wingers out here.

Although, the reality is, most people just don't care. Most of my friends aren't even registered to vote, and have no interest in it.

this. Those sandniggas are raping everyone, and they have no-police citys where sharia law is in full force and the police are told not to go there

Who cares about you, fuck face!

Well fuck you then

Yeah like I said its coming over to us. A couple of years ago there were no mass rapings. I think in 2015 Germany took double the amount of refugees as the whole fucking US. Things are not perfect. I just meant that nobody cares if you make racist jokes or call someone a nigger. There arent any professionally offended mobs that will end your career over a joke. At least im not aware

You got a source on that? Because that's fucking batshit crazy if it's true.

top kek

I think you are mixing up London and Paris with Germany here. Im not aware of any no go zones in german cities

Girlfriend (at the time) woke me up and had the news on TV. We both sat there all day unable to stop watching. Finally left at around 5:00 pm PST to get some comfort food, the watched the news all day again the next day.

Senior in high school

Are we taking about the same Germany? Wasn't it there tat they incarcerated a guy for his YouTube videos of his fucking dog doing a nazi salute, and where everything said against the refugees is considered hate speech?

KEK nah that was definitely the UK

Count Dankula has a Scottish accent so thick it could get you drunk just by hearing it. He still makes videos btw. Pretty funny ones too.

Also they didn't lock him up, they just fined him. Still idiotic though.

he never paid the fine and dared them to lock him up for it and they never did

internet edgelord

I was off work on a birthday vacation
I sent emails to my coworkers giving them news updates

Attached: Endgame.webm (1280x720, 797K)

Into the womb

I was 1 year old.

Literally asked my mom earlier today what I was doing when that all happened. I was sucking on tiddy milk then went to sleep.

Daycare, probably having My First Panic Attack because of the adults losing their shit. Welcome to the world, and welcome to the Age of Terror.

Attached: 20190115_145123.png (927x631, 370K)

Of course they didn't. That would be an absolute PR nightmare. Locking up a citizen for making a joke online. You want textbook fascism, that's it.

Was asleep, clock radio woke me up for work. After the first sentence I said to my wife, "This is the end of America as we know it."
Osama is still winning.

I was flying for a cargo company. We took off out of Laredo, TX and were flying to Willow Run, MI. Air traffic control started diverting all planes to nearest airports. We were still at altitude but within about 20 min of landing. They let us continue. Got about a week off work after that.

this image is big kek

I see, sorry, honest mistake.
And I'm glad it didn't end up as bad for him as I thought, makes me regain a little faith in the state of things.

26 years old, living in the suburbs of NY, was supposed to be at work at 9 and running late, listening to Stern on the radio talking about the first plane, then the second plane hit as I pulled into work. Fuckin boss didn't let anybody go home early, we were listening to the updates on 1010WINS on a shitty boombox in the back office. Went home after work and drank my face off.

I used to love seeing that cart. Fucking movie day

was in the jungle in costa rica
didnt find out about 9-11 until 10-15

really didnt give a fuck either.
fuck new york

Attached: oth5.jpg (500x413, 34K)

Was at a costume party.

Attached: Costume.jpg (600x442, 37K)

big win

No. Kinda. So my dad, boned his mom (my grandma), which produced me.

Then I impregnated my grandma/mom, and she gave birth to a girl. But because gram is also my mom, that technically makes my daughter, my sister, AND my aunt.

>I just meant that nobody cares if you make racist jokes or call someone a nigger.

>but dont mention Hitler or nazi's or www, straight to prison for you!

pics or it didn't happen

Interesting. Did atc tell you what had happened?

waiting for my ride to head to school 11th grade.

was crazy I remember watching it live on tv and really couldn't comprehend what was going on.

Planes, NY, shit blowing up, pentagon, news ALREADY with terrorist talks as its live.

crazy times

ww2*

Getting fisted by my grandfather. I was 8.

Forget the pics. It didn't happen.

damn

Attached: 1560323959487.jpg (659x487, 38K)

Ok, fuck me yourself you coward!

It’s New York. I don’t give a shit about NY, and neither do you, you fucking lying faggot. At least have the balls to admit you don’t give a shit about what happened, you only pretend to like 99.9% of every-fucking-one else.
Bunch of faggot sheep.

I used to not care, but something changed in me, and I actually do now. I mean, I'm not up all night worrying about it. But I definitely had an "oh shit" moment or two thinking about it.

you sound upset user?

called into work early. They locked the doors. No exercising today, we're all watching the news together. Get ready for some shit.

I was a soldier. 20 years old

I was watching news about some people they found on a nearby roof watching it go down, like they knew it was happening. They were deported to israel.

Nope, but I also ain’t lying to myself like and all the other fucks that I care when I don’t. People die horribly every day around the world - I didn’t cause it, doesn’t effect me.

This was 18 years ago, son. We didn't have snaptime like you faggots do now. You probably weren't even born yet. Snake, if you even know what that is, was the hottest mobile game and we only had 1 color on our cell phones. It was green. Oh, and cell phones also had exterior antennas that you had to pull out and floppy disks were still the best way to transfer files between computers.

You teen fags have no idea, how real the struggle was.

>lying to myself

Why would I lie about that? Especially on an anonymous korean ball-waxing forum?

I don't think it makes you better or worse if you do or don't care.

nibba I had a shitty flip phone too. I used floppies.

I REMEMBER CASSETTES

I know it was objectively shittier, but I kinda miss it. Although one thing would have been so much better. The porn access these days.

Back then, porn was like a treasure hunt. I literally had a stack of printed out porn pictures that I printed at the goddamn library. And that was a treat.

What were we talking about?

Attached: giphy.gif (184x258, 802K)

mom look how edgy i am

same. usmc 20yrs old

Its a trick question, no one here was alive (emoji) (emoji)

Because - no one actually fucking cares unless they had family or friends in those buildings.
Even that faggot Jon Stewart doesn’t really care, he’s doing it for attention while thinking of a Jew way to get that sweet, sweet gov money from the survivors.
Don’t fucking sit there and lie - to us, to yourself - and claim “like whoa! This happened and I care.”
You don’t. No one fucking does.

that was if you were rich enough and had a phone. I sat from afar watching people play snake

remember hearing your fav song and trying to rec it on the tape and maybe only catching 3/4 of it

That didn't answer my question.

Why would I lie about it? What would I stand to gain?

high school art class. they put it on the news. Two goth kids in class cheered. Everyone else didn't really seem to know what to make of it.

Cutting out the planes doing the interview ruins the whole joke.

Same reason everyone else lies - social stigma about looking like an asshole when you say you don’t actually give a shit.

I was in 4th grade I think at the time. We were class doing casual learning. The music teacher popped in the class and said we need a moment to talk. He explained the attack on America. I didn't understand and thought it was "Just the news." I get home and see my mom crying and videos of the towers falling. I begin to cry and wonder why someone would do this. Dad gets home early and holds me tight. Never forget.

Feck

Attached: ForkedInfantileBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

shit, bro. i had to cut the head out of pictures of girls i wanted to bang, and tape it over playboy pictures that I tore out of my brother's collection and use my imagination to see those bitches naked. then i would beat it to that.

yahoo groups was my version of reddit, for fetish porn and altavista search engine was my google.

How many times you typed this? "ASL"

Unless you were lucky enough to have a blank tape in the deck and the DJ actually called out the song before it started.

Now they just have robots doing the radio.

That would make sense... if WE WEREN'T ANONYMOUS

People are stupid that way. They do irrational things like thinking shit matters that really fucking don’t.

kek and you would scramble to the radio to smash that rec button after the shout out

Fuuuck. This shit is more depressing than the attack. For fucks sake user, it's been a rough day this isn't about you, faggot

To 2nd grade you little pee pee sucker

9th grade, just going to class and that’s when the adderall was kickin in.

I was lit

I wasn't in scool yet. I was watching TV I'm my mom's room, pissed of that there were no cartoons on, so I watched what I thought was an action movie with bad cinematography.

Fucccc...not a YLYL but I just fucking lost

Don't forget, you had to fold paper and shove it into that little sqaure at the bottom of the tape. Unless your tape was a legit, blank tape that had the little tab already blocking off that little square.

Nah, man. Like I said, I'm not losing sleep over it, but I have had feels thinking about it before. Maybe you don't consider that caring. Fine, but it definitely happened.

Maaaan, the world moves too fast. I really do miss that stuff. Simpler times.

I also miss old game consoles. I loved the cartridge format. I wish a modern game system would to carts like that. The switch kinda does it with cards, but it's just not the same.

The better question to be asking is:

Where was Billy Waugh?

Attached: 81D40115-BF59-4496-820A-E57B88795CFC.jpg (750x544, 67K)