Guys. I bought some meth. But I'm kinda' scared...

Guys. I bought some meth. But I'm kinda' scared. I've never done it before and only got some because I heard it's better and cheaper than cocaine and not as bad for you either.

Should I flush it and go back to cocaine?

Attached: 133335948.jpg (600x399, 31K)

I saw give it a whirl. The first time doesn't get you addicted.

Don't snort it, that's a complete waste of dope. Go get a bubble and smoke.it.

>flush it?
if that's an option then why are you even doing drugs OP?

Do you really need to ask? You already know the answer. There is a reason if you bought it...

Totally fake, that's a police evidence bag

Why would you waste dope? That's flushing money down the drain.fuck you're retarded.

Attached: 1542860280527.jpg (480x480, 29K)

fake picture but everyone should try each drug once

addiction is hell nigger, dont ruin your life

Flush it. Meth leads to nothing good. The town I live in was once the meth capital of the US so I see the effects quite frequently. Meth does terrible things to your brain and turns you into a completely different person... I had a roommate in Florida who only lived with us because he quite literally sold his house to buy meth.

lol, found the guy who doesn't do drugs

Inject it. It's good.

Haha child I'm smoking meth as I post, jokes on you.

Thing is.

I know where I stand with cocaine and can keep the addiction relatively controlled.

I have no idea what meth is going to be like.

It's tricky but now I have this meth in my house and don't know whether I should just buy more cocaine instead.

Get rid of it and stop being a drug addict.

Meth is a fun one. Enjoy being literally draged down to hell and you will never ever be able to leave. I know a meth addict that has been free of meth for 10 years. He tells me that to this day, he cant stay in the same room with meth for 1 hour, or else he knows that he is going to use.

It is by far the best thing he knows, ever, beats everything by million times.

Ask yourself, you fucking LOSER, do you want to be a drug addict? Now is the time to decide. Id throw that shit in the toilet and take a dump on it.

But hey, I guess nodding off for 50 hours straight, and getting weird scabs and feel like absolute shit, is kinda neat.

Attached: 1567403308825.png (500x500, 41K)

That's a quartz rock you fucking pleb

Just flush it and forget about it. Don't even listen to retards saying that it's waste if money. Let's say you spent $300 on it, you are gonna lose a lot more than that when you become addicted or end up in a hospital or stroke out. I'm clean now but it is really bad mentally and otherwise. It will be a net gain overall if you just flush it now. Thank me later.

^
Methy here, can attest. wish i never started this shit. shoulda just earned more instead of taking the cheap way.

nah user, you are, reread my post and try not to be a faggot this time

u fucking meth addicts just buy yourself a big bag of the strongest weed u can buy just keep smoking that for 2 weeks straight and get off the fucking cocain and meth u stupid idiots its still worth it to stop now. btw cannabis really helps getting of any addiction just keep blazing till u litteraly just want to sleep all day and get clean.

Attached: Lies.jpg (453x286, 35K)

7 year meth head here. Ykno.. Some days are worse than others. But i mean, everyone is super different. I smoke every day, i also sleep every night, I eat every day, so i guess im kind of atypical. But the first two years are gonna tear to pieces everything you think you are. Youll lose most if not all your family and friends. Youll reorder your life to facilitate the presence of the drug. And soon enough, you wont be able to facilitate your life without it. But if you make it to the "other side" then your body is still gonna give out on you before youre ready to die.

Whatta Faggot - fucking potheads this weed cures all - fuckwits

Attached: Faggot_bad words.jpg (183x299, 15K)

yeah i helped a friend get off heroin with this tactic and if your would do some research u wouldt bash ur thicc head against this information. if u know it better come with some decent info then u negative fuckface

Why would you want to do that. Let the lowlife be a druggie. Stop trying to save people who don't want to be saved