Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Attached: 1477467017597.jpg (750x1000, 203K)

bump

more? i'm into the idea

do you like this scenario?

What do you like about it?

i like the aspect that she may not be into it to start with but may come to enjoy it. for some reason i'm into girls that are uninterested in foot stuff but do it anyway for some reason or another, forced or just getting it over with.

is it still hot if she doesn't come to enjoy it? it would be hot for me if a girl hated foot stuff but she was being blackmailed by a huge footfag

it would be, yeah

do you like smelly feet?

definitely

fuck same. what would be the hottest scenario that a girl tragically ends up in for you?

to have to give a guy she works with footjobs/let him smell and suck her feet or else he'll turn her over to get fired. or one where she's done something illegal so the same stipulations but with the threat of prison.

both good scenarios. do you imagine yourself to be the one blackmailing or her being blackmailed by someone else?

also which race of girls have the best feet?

i kind of imagine both, either being an outsider and knowing or being the guy receiving.
indian women seem to always take care of their feet, but i like all feet.

Would you want to see this girl get blackmailed and turned into a footslave?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

sure, any more pics of her feet?

i'll look
what would you blackmail her to do? would you choose her shoes/socks for her?

feet pics every day, footjobs when i say i want one, the ability to record any footjob i receive
don't really think i'd pick her footwear, no.

I'd rather forcibly induce them all and give them daily milk quotas.

a bit cut off but you can see her feet

what about making her wear the same socks for several days?

Attached: 1549503632276.jpg (418x1034, 535K)

not a bad idea

would it change anything if you knew she hates getting her feet smelly or the thought of guys getting off to her feet?

that makes things better, yeah.

better how? what would you do different?

wouldn't do anything differently, but knowing she's just trying to get it over with is really hot

it would be hot to purposely make her feet sweatier i think. so they smell better

not a bad idea for sure

any suggestions on how to do that?