3 9/11 POSSIBILITIES

3 9/11 POSSIBILITIES...

1: Bush Administration didn't have a fucking clue it was going to happen in which case they should have been removed from office for gross negligence.

2: They knew it was going to happen, stood back and let it because they wanted their own Reichstag Fire to whip their supporters into a jogonistic frenzy, dismantle civil liberties, start wars for profit and take control of Iraq which had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 WHAT SO FUCKING EVER purely for oil.

3: Basically the same as 2 except that Bushco. was directly involved, planned it and implemented it.

So, it becomes a question of what one of these three options do you believe?

Either they were incompetent, complacent or involved.

Attached: 911-attacks-guantanamo-trial.jpg (3000x2091, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjKpXqj8gYA
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n9
youtu.be/9_qBtOGnAAo
youtu.be/7MIpDGfKzkY
911review.com/errors/pentagon/nodebris.html#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=Xd7tqpwdlpQ
presidentialgolftracker.com
youtube.com/watch?v=5sfiUUHKikA
youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI
ae911truth.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Bush))) did it

You ever here of Hanlons razor? When has negligence actually gotten someone in the government fired

Repeated ignored warnings, complacency, "Never let a good crisis go to waste".
Also how certain is anyone that it was even Bin Laden, and how certain is anyone that they even got him like they claimed?

>If its anything other than the 3 things I made up youre wrong.
Grow up kid.

not OP, but please, do give us another option

4) Aliens

Bin Laden claimed they did it.
They took his body with them for DNA testing.
Seeing that we never heard from him afterwards and his cronies all went and hid after his death making the Taliban obsolete its pretty safe to say hes dead or hiding in a cave somewhere scared for the last 15 years.

Osama bin Laden is a terrorist who is jealous and hates America so he planned and implemented a terrorist attack in NYC.

This will blow your mind even further.
The earth isnt flat.

My father talks about it like it was the biggest thing ever happened. I told him once: "it were just two towers". He gave me a very crazy look.

because it was 3 towers AND the motherfucking Pentagon
and if you believe a passenger plane slammed through 4 steel reinforced concrete walls it you just have to ask yourself how you actually have any rationale

Were the live news reports as the planes crashed through the buildings all done in CGI?

Because he realized he raised a fucking moron

Either remote controlled dummies or no planes at all. Watch September Clues again. You can literally see where the explosions get triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=OjKpXqj8gYA

Attached: Justin Williams 1.jpg (800x1199, 252K)

Psyops boys pushing the counter conspiracy to discredit all conspiracy. Saying there where no planes is nonsense but it helps to distract from the idea that the planes had help

>Also how certain is anyone that it was even Bin Laden, and how certain is anyone that they even got him like they claimed?

I don't believe one fucking word about bin Laden, He was their boogeyman they used to scare the sheeple by releasing some piss poor quality video every soo often.

I also don't believe the governments take on how he died.

I think after the 2008 economic crisis people were more worried about the economy than some sand niggers blowing shit up, so I think they "retired" Bin Laden because he had outlived his usefulness.

Pretty convenient that they dumped his body in the ocean preventing DNA testing to confirm that he was dead.

Bullshit.

Except it wasn't about the oil

>Grow up kid.

>not OP, but please, do give us another option

This.

>Osama bin Laden is a terrorist who is jealous and hates America so he planned and implemented a terrorist attack in NYC.

Your propaganda doesn't disprove ANYTHING that OP theorized.

It was Israel

See for yourself.
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n9

Attached: JPEG image 57.jpg (547x589, 59K)

>because it was 3 towers AND the motherfucking Pentagon

Another thing, why hasn't ANY footage of the Pentagon attack ever been released to the public? One of the most heavily guarded buildings on the planet and not one single clip.

Thanks for contributing to the conversation redditor here's your gold

Attached: 83F15F19-B5CF-4B96-80CA-382979FDD740.jpg (480x428, 31K)

Attached: 9FCDC5EC-A480-4663-8882-E303192BEB21.jpg (806x886, 288K)

Could be either way. Watch it again. The trajectories are differing in every piece of footage.

>Thanks for contributing to the conversation redditor here's your gold

Not an argument shithead.

>quotes 2 people just to say THIS
You can leave anytime

Attached: c860b51.jpg (1500x1000, 176K)

There is one clip but it sure ass hell don't look like a plane

4. Bush had been warned of an impending attack. Plus 7,500,000,000 other different warnings. There "may" be a dirty bomb. There "may" be an airplane attack on a landmark, there "may" be an electromagnetic pulse to take out tech and electrical things, there "may" be a plan to unleash 10 million rats with AIDS into the subway, there "may" be an attack from left handed people against their superior right handed patriots, there "may" be this, there "may" be that, times a fucking zillion.

This shit happened, it was fucked up, and if you don't repost this, your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Attached: BatmanAustism.webm (480x640, 649K)

>implying it was Bush and not Cheney

The idea the planes had help distracts from the idea of who done it and who profited that day

Has any serious evidence surfaced for the false flag possibility? I have yet to see any. Anyone got sauce?

fpbp

Yes it was about all those weapons of mass destruction curveball told powel about, right?

Of course they dont. Tinfoil hat morons dont need proof.

The real question is how do people still believe that a plane flew into the pentagon and why hasn't our government been overthrown yet?

Aliums*
Are you retarder?

The jet debris all over the place MAY have had something to do with it.

silverstein's a very lucky guy isn't he, it's all just a coincidence goy.

Pentagon has zero defenses. Honestly, makes you wonder.

That video of the "plane" crashing into the pentagon says otherwise.

It was 1....but it was the Clinton administration that cut the funding for keeping an eye on the sand niggers

>making the Taliban obsolete i
whut? obsolete?
donald dumb's white house just announced they killed a thousand of them last week.

No military bases or buildings have defenses to stop a sudden terrorist attack. They could have flown them into any military installation in the US and killed off the upper echelon of leadership for our military and nothing could have been done to prevent it. The Pentagon is just an information collection and storage point for the military in all its years of existence its only been attacked once.

Because we are over there looking for them and killing them. They havent pulled off any terrorist attacks since Bin Laden was killed.

The laws of physics do not change.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction the top 20% of a building cannot destroy the remaining 80% of a building.

It is impossible for the official story to be correct.

lol Twitter wasn't even around then

this.

Jews. Or were you suggesting someone else?

then where were the body parts

why did they collect the surveillance cameras from surrounding hotels and gas stations

why

Where were the body parts in PA? Plane parts? Anything?

They knew something was being planned, they didn’t know what home when or how to stop it. Really, the answers to these questions are out there already. You’re going to have to do some research, but there isn’t some big muster around this event anymore.
The case has been cracked.

Looked like a large object moving very fast on a grainy ass 2000s era camera. Unless the supposed missile that you retards claim hit the place was the size of an ICBM, then that shit was a plane.

You mean when the flammable-powered jets slammed into them on live camera?

The trajectories are identical in every shot. They appear different to you because you are a moron who doesn't understand perspective.

Move and blow off your credit card bill they will track your ass down within weeks. But known terrorists paying for flying lessons with credit cards in their real names, with the flight instructor directly contacting FBI saying these exact guys don't seem interested in landing, but government had no clue.

I love how government acted so shocked and amazed about attack (hello, Kamikaze planes, the 1977 movie Black Sunday) that they had to immediately spend millions on ((think tanks)) to think "outside the box for future attacks.

How many body parts are typically found from a 590 or 465 mph collision into a solid structure at a 90° angle of incidence?

>they had to immediately spend millions on ((think tanks)) to think "outside the box for future attacks.

yeah that shit fucking annoys me

>Chuck norris
kys

Marsoc, enlisted in 98 medical discharge full retirement in 2015.

Number 2 / 3. The war on terror is an international witch hunt designed to be ambiguous enough to aim at anything and anyone

Is anyone else sad we didn't get 9/11 part 2?

the exact scenario was used first in "the lone gunmen" spin off series from the x files. way before the attack. watch it and see the truth of the conspiracy

never forget bush was in business with those oil reserves/taliban the american would call it democracy.

youtu.be/9_qBtOGnAAo
youtu.be/7MIpDGfKzkY

1 is accurate. the only person i blame is the judge that denied search warrant for one of these jihadists laptop (pre 9/11, and only found grounds to be sufficient for it after 9/11). had they been able to access that laptop, the whole thing could have been prevented...

I see it like this: USA was a very different place. Way more liberal place. Dozens of known terrorists in US flight schools. let them niggas fly, i dont care.

cont. it is rather funny to me... i dont blame the terrorists for 9 11 at all... it seems like they were trying to get caught. one paid his flight school course payment with one cash payment, (tens of thousands) and only wanted to know how to force his way into the cockpit. still, grounds not sufficient for a warrant for this niggas laptop.--

Wipe the cheetos dust off your fingers mushmouth youre typing like a retard.

that is the smoking gun at the scene of the crime.
some busche light cans with carosine fuel break concrete with steel rebar?
i also came across a theory that it was cgi! at this point it is all back to crumbs.
also the pentagon footage never captured any plane just a bomb boom from three angles no plane and hit the same room where accounting for missing government money was being tracked

Thats what happens when pussies who dont want to offend anyone or be perceived as racist even if it means a threat to public safety make laws.

>the top 20% of a building cannot destroy the remaining 80% of a building.

failure of logic.
it doesnt have to. it only has to destroy the floor below. 20% of the building will destroy the floor below...and that 22% of the building will destroy the floor below that...and so on and so on.

Without a war there would be probably a second 2008.

Dream on, idiot. Make America great again and believe every bullshit story they feed you

It's always the Aliens.

>they havent pulled off any terrorist attacks since Bin Laden was killed.

They bombed Kabul two days ago.

Everyone knows they where beamed up by aliens, the collapsing towers where just holograms.
The government has a deal with the "Blue Avians" ever since the Roswell crash. They are allowed to take a certain amount of humans every year, but on 9/11 they broke the agreement and took a whole heap of people.
The invasion of Afghanistan and the Iraqi war was to disable several underground base that the "Avians" had built in the area.

it was a missile, even the explosion looked like a military HE color instead of jet fuel

Fucking DUMBS

Oh damn, you're right. Perspective makes a perfectly straight and long approach look like a nose dive. I stand corrected, masterbrain. Did you know that planes can't go that fast in that altitude? I bet, because you probably understand physics as well as everything else.

Here in the US stupid. We were Bin Ladens number 1 enemy and number 1 target and now that hes dead the Taliban wont even think about hitting us.

I know right? It's so obvious

yes, Frohicke. it was foreshadowed many times

Have you ever considered that its number 1 but they tired to play it out like they had it planned so they didnt seem so incompetent

but its just as valid as the rest of the conspiracy theories Ive seen

Deep
Underground
Military
Base

3:jews are still trying to push alternative theories in shitposts to take the focus off mosad and izeryel

USA was once allies with the taliban, bank rolled and trained bin laden, and allies with Iraq. Now we know what they do to friends they don't like.

3. its not just the crime but the coverup of the crime that illustrates the conspiracy.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_815.jpg (240x180, 16K)

>
>Except it wasn't about the oil
Wtf??? Wasnt about the oil? Its always been about the oil. Dick Chaney owned the company that owned the oil fields in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Thats why he pushed so hard for the war.

>USA was once allies with
lol yeah listen to this guy they were ONCE allies with jewish terror groups just for a brief time though, not the whole time to this day ..

It was about the Protocols not oil. The oil story, like most of the theories itt are just imaginative pablum for dumb goyims' weak imaginations

If it was a HE missle, what was fueling the fire that kept building burning? Was the missle loaded with 1000 gallons of thermite?

What protocols? Of war? Of trade? And if youre about to say "it was to give them democracy, man" youre full of shit

you mean this bin laden?

Attached: iron-man-3-mandarin.jpg (680x478, 190K)

Rambo was supporting the taliban in Rambo 3 against the russians.

>he doesnt even know
underage b&

That totally proves it.

cant go wrong with jewish movies

Your in over your head kid.

We all know it's no. 2. They knew about it and let it happen

20% of the building will destroy the floor below with floors in parallel and in perfect synchronicity. and that 22% of the building will destroy the floor below with floors in parallel and in perfect synchronicity .. and so on and so on. There's a reason top in their field demolition experts are paid millions to collapse a skyscraper exactly into its footprint.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories about 9/11 but my favorite one is this:

19 muslim hijackers funded by Osama Bin Laden (former asset of the CIA and ally in the Gulf War) commandeered four 747 jumbo jet airliners using nothing but box cutters. They flew the planes wildly off course, for up to an hour in the case of the pentagon, and managed to remain unmolested by NORAD who was running training simulations of planes being hijacked all over the country. Two planes in New York managed to knock down the first 3 steel framed sky scrappers to collapse (at free fall speed into its own footprint no less) due to fire/plane crash. The plane in Washington DC managed to pull a 270 degree decending corkscrew turn to come level with the ground only yards away from it's target to only level a small section of the Pentagon that was unoccupied due to renovations (and this pilot could barely manage to fly a single prop plane during training). The last plane crashed in Pennsylvania after a fight broke out with a passanger and the hijackers where upon impact, the only things found were small pieces of fusalage, one engine, and all the hijackers passports. Mainstream news and our government knew who was reaponsible with in the day. Our government officials repeated how they could never imagine terrorists hijacking planes and running them into buildings.

What a crazy conspiracy theory huh! Oh wait, that's the official story. This led to the longest war in US history which is still going today, an unconstitutional war declared by Bush in Iraq, countless engangements in the Middle East, the passing of the Patriot Act, the start of Department of Homeland Security, ICE, the TSA, and many other governmental agencies/legislation that erodes every one of our natural and constitutional rights every day. They have taken our freedoms under the guise of security. Ben Franklin said "those who sacrafice liberty for security deserve neither." And now we have neither.

where was the aircraft debris? where did the wings and engines make contact with the ground and building?

911review.com/errors/pentagon/nodebris.html#

Attached: 911-pentagon-hole-dimensions.jpg (600x450, 73K)

You're obvsly not a structural engineer or know physics the way you think you do

This. I was literally looking for a text like that when you posted it.

Definitely number 1. They were incompetent as fuck. It's just that the deadshit in the office now makes them look relatively competent in comparison.

Sorry, I don't trust Jewish Science, just real science TYVM

They ignored the call it was going to happen, they had a call beforehand, and even without the call they knew about it happening. There was some sort of wager involving money that they let it happen.

There was no point that the value of human lives were considered. The whole thing was staged in a way that any attempt to derail the event was impossible. It was forced in a way that everyone who would speak up would be labeled a conspiracy theorist and that is how its been everytime. The fact they wanted to tear down the towers because of the monopolization was making an insurgent government.

The tallest buildings in the world were always a target but this was everything to do with who runs the stock market. It has always been that way just ask the Clintons but on second thought DONT because they will just have you killed.

>Bush Administration didn't have a fucking clue
This. But only because the Clinton administration also didn't have a clue. Clinton's Director of Central Intelligence told him outright (in 1998) that al-Qaeda was preparing for attacks in the U.S., including the training of personnel to hijack aircraft. The entire 9/11 operation was planned and mostly executed while Clinton was in office-- all the al-Qaeda agents got into the US, trained, and planned the attacks before Bush took office. Bush inherited an intelligence agency that was shit-tier, that had ignored brewing tensions in the Middle East for most of a decade, with a military that responded to external threats by sending in cruise missiles. And he was unable to get a real handle on all of it in the 8 months he was in office before 9/11. Go figure.

>TL;DR: 9/11 happened because Clinton was a lazy fuck of a president that ignored legitimate threats

Cringey edgelord- tier anti semitism. Congrats.

Perspective can shorten the apparent path. Show me a video of this supposed nose dive.

>(((Bush))) did it
So Bush recruited al-Qaeda agents in 1998, got them into the US, and started all of the planning for the attacks, all a year before he even announced his candidacy for the presidency? Sounds legit.

idk whats a semite

4. Israel did it and Bush is their cuck boi

the plane that landed in PA did not wreck, there wasnt passengers on board that "tried to save the day and died tragically". Its a cover story and heroically gives them remembrance

>unconstitutional war

hilarious that libruhls hate the constitution, then only reference it when they are told by their party/media that some violation of it has occurred, without bothering to research the validity of said claim

Go back to making your shitty fakeumentaries Michael Moore, they are solid keks for those of us with IQs over 50

its the stuff you find dripping from your asshole after a night out at the Pulse nightclub

Pilotfag here. I have been flying mostly cargo for about 15 years. The man who taught me to fly was in the airforce and flew commercial jets to the tune of 15000+ hours during his long career. The fact that American people believe that a person whos instructor would not even trust him alone with a cessna is laughable at best. I couldn't do it, my former instructor says he couldn't do it. In fact he claims there are very few pilots in the world that could make those manuvers.

>at free fall speed
Free fall is not a speed. Free fall describes acceleration at the rate caused by gravity resisted only by air. None of the three buildings fell with an acceleration of 9.81 ms^-2, nor even close.
>into its own footprint
This also did not happen. Building 7 was the closest to this, which fell nearly straight down due to structural failure. 1 and 2 fell into the wider plaza. Video evidence can show you the slant at which one of the towers fell.

Well, there was also that multi-trillion-dollar defalcation that the Pentagon made disappear in all the smoke and mirrors.
And the burning desire of the Bush Family
Wehrmacht to pass the USA PATRIOT Act into law, something they could never do without a concerted knee-jerk reaction from Congress.

>There's a reason top in their field demolition experts are paid millions to collapse a skyscraper exactly into its footprint.
>exactly into its footprint.
indeed. and how many controlled demolitions start right at the point of impact of crashed airliners? or start silently at the top of a building without the corresponding charges going off in succession thru out the perimeter of a building? or have huge chunks of facade falling off and away damaging many other buildings in the process?

if it was a controlled demolition they failed miserably.

Attached: footprint.jpg (1401x1400, 781K)

4. Maybe the planes were holograms and the towers just fell like that by coincidence

>Dick Chaney owned the company that owned the oil fields in Iraq

not quite. He worked for Haliburton which is an oil services company- they got some contracts for services...but the oil fields were owned by the Iraqi govnt- Chevron/exxon got some drilling/exploration contracts but a lot of it went to the chinese

he wasn't asked to disprove raving lunatic theories bandied about without evidence, he was asked to offer another option.

the truth is often taken to be unbelievable, and is always stranger than fiction.

and gravity can't warp the very fabric of space.

If he was so swamped and “couldn’t get a handle” why was he able to play fucking golf for a majority of his first year? Seems like he didn’t care to “get a handle”.

>The laws of physics do not change.
They kind of do tho, there was a black hole discovered last week that is so large that it shouldn't exist according to out current understanding of physics

Well, see, tho, there's a technical difference between a law and a theory.

The laws don't change. Its just we have an incredibly shitty understanding of those laws but feel like we're all lawyers.

What's more that guys point is asinine. If the top of the tower begins to implode because the entire structural integrity has been compromised its entirely possible for the whole structure to collapse in upon itself.

Today is Hasbara's busiest day of the year.

Attached: trolls.png (553x554, 375K)

Attached: Snapchat-288187968.jpg (612x792, 58K)

>see? look two people sitting next to each other with an Israeli flag. That's convincing right?

How the fuck are a handful of people doing 90% of the trolling?

yeah yeah Ivan, we know

Holy shit...was 9/11 just a long term gorilla ad campaign for Avengers?

i dont get it

this thread is rife with this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

dumb fucks thinking they know enough to have a real opinion

no plane hit WTC 7 and no steel frame buildings in modern history have collapsed due to fires; except on 9-11

bush trained alqueda troops years before, and thats a fact you can even see the news, heck even there is a movie with rambo training those faggots, it all was a made up crap, because the cold war ended, Usa needs to have wars around the world to keep their war machine industry, whats the conspiration? or are you all amerikkkans so stupid to understand something so simple?
Yes it was an inside job,
Yes the 4000 or what ever deads is a small price to pay for 100 million fat asses burger troglodites to be happy and controled
Yes Bush did it, and it was brilliant and we still 20 years ago having war with "terrorists" and making even more money than in the cold war

True. Incredulity is still not an argument, and you didn't even try to address the point at hand, which is that not one of the buildings free-fell, and not one of them fell into their own footprint. In the case of 7 it was only a half block radius, but towers 1 and 2 fell into a 4 block radius debris field that would not have occurred had they fallen 'into their own footprint' as you so stupidly asserted.

>fires
And how many buildings have survived an impact from a 747? Its not just "heat". A god damned multi-ton 250ft long container of jet fuel impacted with the structure flying at what could easily be 500 miles an hour. The fact that it didn't immediately collapse is a god damned miracle. How the fuck are you looking at this and saying "Yes that structure should have held completely intact from this collision"

He was referring to WTC7, the planes did not impact that, however fires and a failure to the sprinkler system caused by damage to local water lines (what with the falling towers) lead to structural failure that would not have occurred had the sprinklers been able to affect temperature of the fires.

>why was he able to play fucking golf for a majority of his first year
George Bush played a total of 24 rounds of golf during his presidency, an average of 3 per year. He played 0 games in his first 100 days in office.
>source: presidentialgolftracker.com

Maybe Bush was a bit distracted by the ridiculous lawsuits he was bombarded with by the Dems. You know, all those recounts that amounted to literally nothing.

I'm not saying Bush was a good president. He wasn't. But Neither was Clinton, or Obama. FYI:
>Obama: 333 rounds of golf in his presidency
>Bill Clinton: ~400 rounds of golf

WTC 7 did free fall and nothing hit the building! office fires don't cause a structural collapse.
and 110 story buildings don't just fall into a small footprint.

CNN wont talk about that though so they wont believe you.

>office fires don't cause a structural collapse
No but the concussion of 2 highrises falling across the street will.

the video was WTC 7 and wouldn't it be suspicious if it was a controlled demolition that just happened to occur right after the alleged hijacked aircraft impacted towers 1 and 2?

>Did free fall
Wrong. It did not free fall. Video shows it undergoing partial collapse in one area and cascade failures. The first piece to hit the ground did not accelerate at 9.81 ms^-2.
>Nothing hit the building
It was evacuated due to a debris impact, so, wrong.
>office fires don't cause a structural collapse.
They do if the control measures designed to prevent them from doing so cannot take effect due to damage to local water lines.
>don't just fall into a small footprint
Half a block is bigger than the debris field of a controlled demolition, also they do not have individual sector collapse and delayed cascade failure.

>concussion of 2 highrises falling
you think that could collapse a 47 story building a block away and not collapse everything else. why don't you watch the video again

CNN is just completely focused on pandering to Trump haters. They don't give a fuck about Bush, and they only bring up Obama in a nostalgic way. It matters to them that Trump has played 214 rounds of golf. But it apparently doesn't matter that other presidents have played far more rounds. Maybe it's part of the fucking job. He, and other presidents, generally play with other politicians.

4. The goverment knew it was going to happen but bush did't take it seriously cause he's almost as dumb as trump.

It obviously was not a controlled demolition, as it did not fall into its own footprint, listed into the sector where the initial failure occurred, and had obvious signs of a cascade failure.

>bush
also is very easy to guess who go the max benefits , and that was the USA gov, no other group or country got benefits, in fact thanks to this crap, usa was able to fuck up all the world airports and frontiers, with the shit about "terrorism" now there is no place to hide from Usa

>no steel frame buildings in modern history have collapsed due to fires; except on 9-11

not true. Since 9/11 there have been at least 2. The Plasco in Iran and this one in Brazil. You are either lying or ignorant- which is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=5sfiUUHKikA
youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI

>did not accelerate at 9.81 ms^-2.
where is your source? at what temperature do office fires reach? at what temperature can steel beams melt and cause a collapse? at what temperature do building fires burn for weeks and produce molten steel? do you actually believe 47 story building just fall down?

>at what temperature can steel beams melt
who said they melted? No one claimed melted steel is the reason for collapse. Steel loses half it strength at 600f...all the had to do was soften/weaken and the the floor beneath the collapse could not hold the top portion...beginning the progression of collapse.

melted steel is a /chan meme.

Did WTC 7 look like these building?

My source is watching the videos and using basic fucking trig.

Office fires can reach temperatures up to 1100°C.

Steel beams do not need to melt to cause collapse. They lose most of their integrity by 700°C.

No molten steel was found.

Yes I believe a 47 storey building can fall of its structure is compromised, because I watched it and I understand physics and materials science.

>Did WTC 7 look like these building?
yes.

Attached: WTC7:plasco.jpg (1478x556, 343K)

the NYFD said there were molten pools of steel and debris that burned for weeks. jet fuel burns up quickly and building fires don't continue to burn that long. I would believe the NYFD over you or any b/tards.

was it completely engulfed in flames?

Option 1.

The Jews knew, and helped orchestrate it with the Saudis. Neither told BushCo.

The 5 dancing Israelis detained for recording and celebrating the attack. Of them, two had direct ties to Mossad.

Their van tested positive for explosives residue. One of them had the phone number of another "moving company" located in FL, that one of the 19 Saudi hijackers was tied directly to.

Tldr; kikes and Saudis planned it together in order to gain sympathy and strengthen relations for their agendas with the US.

Which die department report claimed this?

fire department*

>My source
Is your source one of the 3000 engineers and architects that have the balls to question what they were told? Im not an expert and neither are any of you. Just question what you were told and listen to subject matter experts that have spoken out about 9/11

ae911truth.org

Dr Judy wood

You don't need to be an expert to assess velocity from a static camera shot of a falling building surrounded by buildings of known height. You need to have passed basic trig. If you cannot assess the velocity of WTC7 yourself then you're not qualified to assess who or what is the most valid evidence.

but NO ONE EVER said that "melted steel beams" was the cause of the collapse. No one.

after 110 stories collapsed and the amount of energy released etc...the debris piles were no longer "building fires" but furnace like conditions could prevail in pockets thruout the debris pile. underground fires can smolder for years if given enough fuel and oxygen

watch the fucking video retard.

Brush had nothing to do with the planning of 9/11.
People close to him were the ones who planned it.
Do you really think a lovable idiot like George Bush would keep his mouth shut about planning 9/11?
Did the USA plan it? Maybe.
Was it the CIA? Most likely. They've done many shadowy things since their formation.
Why would they do it? Obviously to help the president get reelected.
Bush used 9/11 as a fear tactic to scare the American people that voting for him would mean they would be safe.

>neither are any of you
Actually I am a physicist. I am well within my qualifications to tell you that, firstly, free fall speed is not a thing, and secondly, none of those buildings fell at free fall acceleration.

>molten pools of steel
molten metal. "steel" was never confirmed.