Hey Yea Forums, dick chick here. I used to post nudes on this board because I like shallow attention. Well, I'm back...

Hey Yea Forums, dick chick here. I used to post nudes on this board because I like shallow attention. Well, I'm back, cuz I have some fresh nudes for you, but first I want to play a game. If anyone remembers me from the last time I was here, just one user, I'll post all four of my freshest nudes, full face included c;

The first two hints are that I had a tumblr blog that began with an S and that I once shoved a cucumber up my butt for the amusement of Yea Forumstards.

What do you say, Yea Forums? Want to play a game?

Attached: 1440642799171.jpg (800x600, 470K)

Continurd.
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Nice dude. I have no idea what this is but you know what? Good for you c:

Picks of your hand collection or gtfo

haha what?

Show me your fucking hands

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 12K)

I don't really like my hands. Shit do you want nudes or not haha.

Like I'll give y'all my ass for free but if there's no interest there's no interest I guess. My hands are in my pics tho.

I didn't see it before, but want you to post them anyway. Hopefully someone does know the answer.

Homosexual here. TL;DR where is a dick pic or ass pic you dirty slut? I don't want to read a book. If you have nudes just post them with your e thot moniker plz.

See? Here's a man who knows how to get my attention. Talk dirty to me faggot

Attached: 20190911_025902.jpg (2592x1944, 1.33M)

Dammit Yea Forums. At least be sexually mean to me. Don't make me post them without at least a little foreplay.

Show us your spread bunghole you disgusting faggot

Definitely rape-worthy

Ok, here we go, I feel some heat in my loins now guys! I'm just asking for a couple more, help my blood get flowing and I'll return the favor.

Post them thick thighs so that I can jerk it while I think about ramming you through drywall while you scream for more.

abuse is my fetish~

Attached: 20190911_025851.jpg (2592x1944, 1.34M)

I want to drag you to the bathroom by the asscheeks and dry-fuck you over the counter.

thanks for the blood rush guys, i'm blushing c; hurt me please

Attached: 20190911_025811.jpg (2592x1944, 1.43M)

WHY DO ALL THE Yea Forums TRAPS WITH NICE UBBLE BUTTS WEIGH 500LBS GOD FUCKING DAMNITLJBSDGLJBSDGL;KNSDG;LKNBASDFG

Attached: 1564786878510.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

oof, I don't like that one as much as I thought I did. sorry, i'm a little high

I'm a lot high.

Sorry for the rotation, it looks fine on my screen

Attached: 20190911_025941.jpg (2592x1944, 1.36M)

>wants nice bubble butt
>wants nothing else that comes with that
>autism

I weigh as much as I do because because I eat a ton due to my depression over the fact that despite all the beauty available on this Earth, of all the kind and great things for each of us, somewhere, somehow, you exist.

Anyways that's all my current nudes sorry if you think i'm a landwhale lol i have some old ones of when i was thinner if y'all want but if you're gonna stop with the rape comments then no deal

Listen, listen....I'm sorry. You look 100x better in these 2 pics. I'd love to catch you walking down a dark middle class neighborhoods starbucks alley. I'd rape you the most savagely, but gentlemanly, way possible. I'd cum on your lips and dart your butthole. I might even stalk you home and make regular visits every summer at night when your windows are left open with sweat beading off of your smooth white skin onto my swiss army knife.

Does your cock still work? How big can it get? tiny cocks are ok but only if they work

Wow. Ahem. I was about to just leave honestly, but that's quite... just, yes, please. This.
also
>nice dubdubs

Alright I don't have my full collection on this computer but let me see what I can find. This stuff is ~2017, lateish that year

Let's see... this is when I'd just come back from the dungeon.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo69.jpg (800x600, 70K)

I think it's 5 inches but I'm not sure, it works! I wish it was a little smaller tho...

Here's the other after-dungeon pic

Attached: webcam-toy-photo68.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Here's a more vanilla one

Attached: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (800x600, 57K)

I gained a lot of weight cuz I got hit with depression pretty hard. I went through some shit with suicide and alcohol and just kinda wasn't the same afterwards. Of course then I did, well, almost every other drug under the sun and now I'm actually losing weight again. Slowly but it's happening. I'm also off the drugs which is nice.

Well except weed haha. I'm actually stoned right now. But I just felt like I owed you all an explanation for why I went from pretty and thin to lard

Attached: webcam-toy-photo4.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Well, I'm not sure what interest is still here, but I'll dump five or six if I can find some good ones.

I guess I was more of like a trap here than anything

Attached: webcam-toy-photo31.jpg (800x600, 76K)

>estas bien
>muey bien
I'd like to tie you to your bed and tickle your anus with a vibrator while you choke on my big white cock. Maybe even get a nice dunkin donuts sprinkle scented candle and drip its waxe on your ball sack and spank your chest with a light whip.

Attached: 1564761497678.jpg (1438x1415, 119K)

Uh oh. Well shoot guys, I... I don't know if my stuff got deleted or what? Well dang... I'm super sorry. This isn't my main computer, it's my backup laptop. My main just died and I can't find out why so I have to take it to someone to get looked at. Um, ok, listen up sexy ra/b/ist, I'm going to get my computer looked at ASAP and I'll be back with my full collection.

Super sorry, really don't know where all of them went on this computer. I could make it up to you with a fresh nude hot off the press if you'd like that c;

Either way you're still a man to me baby. I'd gargle your balls and tickle your sphincter 24/7

hey man if that's what get's you off, that's what gets me off. go for it

OP I'd love to tie you up and suck you off

>I could take a fresh nude if you want
>if you want
>if
hit me with your giant schlong daddy

Attached: 1566455983976.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Aww, thanks

Do you have any social media?

Attached: 4210849-1591972061-caesa.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Oof the digits in this thread are enough to make me cum. I just made a brand new kik actually. Doesn't work all the time cuz of my phone situation but I'm using it it seems.

My thingy is SereniBri

>whatever turns me on, turns you on
You'd need therapy by the time I was done with you. I know because I need therapy to deal with my self.

Attached: 1567488103614.gif (490x414, 1.72M)

Oh I'm quite familiar with therapy and psych wards. I'm quite crazy.

Now then, let me get y'all a fresh nude. Have this cozy one in the meantime~

Attached: 20190909_122700.jpg (2592x1944, 1.26M)

aww why is it upside down? it was rightside up on my computer...

How far along are you. On what dosage. I'm so jelly of your boobs.

I need more ur r so hawt

Attached: 1566202915807.png (1040x719, 362K)

haha y'all wanna see a picture of my butthole?

DO I?

Attached: 1566073554754.png (564x542, 108K)

Um, well... Long story but my life destabalized a little while ago so I don't really have a set schedule right now. It was at .5ml every 10 days but that's just because 1ml shot my levels up to 900 picograms haha. I've been transitioning for about three years now, or it will be at least in December.

Thanks tho c; I promise they just look really good in that pic, they're a little smaller in reality.

wait wait I want one more rapey comment to really get me fired up please please with a cherry on top. brownie points mixing cruelty and mercy.

If you don't show your asshole, I'll crack your jaw and fuck your ass sore

I'm just under a year but not much going on up top. I'm on the pill and spiro tho :

you know while we wait I have to say I always loved you Yea Forumstards. you're all stupid. weird. kinda creepy. you don't fit in anywhere and nowhere seems to really want you anyway. you're floating along, finding threads like mine and latching onto it, enjoying the small moment where you get to be weird with people who are weird like you. It's special to you.

I know cuz I'm a Yea Forumstard. I am quite not smart, no think good, am creepy, weird, kinda chubby, gross, and dark. so yeah guys, thanks for being weird with me. it's nice to be back with you all.

also this ain't it

I wanna tie your hands behind your back and fuck u from behind hard until you beg me to stop, id give you one final balls deep thrust and then grab the sheet and wrap it around your neck and arch your back until you start to go limp and then id let off and gently slam you face first back down on the bed and flip you over and cum all over you stomach and then make you clean it all off

Aww c'mon guys just one well thought out rape comment, a couple of sentences maybe. something nice and abusive, but i fucking love mercy too so yeah, just, hint hint. please i eat this shit up and i'm suuuuuppppeeeerrrr horny

You're so needy. I bet you just want someone to shove you over and stretch your slutty ass with their fat cock. Use you like a toy while you shoot your load all over the floor.

you know, that's not exactly what i was looking for, but i'll take it. thanks user, that was nice of you c:

Attached: 20190911_115539.jpg (2592x1944, 1.16M)

R U D E are you saying my effort wasnt good enough? you dirty slut

Attached: 1566120525921.jpg (267x406, 39K)

Nnn, you guys are the best. I can always count on you for guys for my daily dose of weird. So what do y'all think, yea or nay on the a hole hehe

I wish I could find a dick chick to fuck me and pump me full of cum

I got the butt hole pick tho so woo it was good enough!

thanks sempai

Attached: 1566466426712.png (1280x720, 877K)

A-are you going to take another pic of your butt hole with your penor hanging down in front with your legs in the air slightly bent at the knee?

Attached: 1566793927561.jpg (637x637, 51K)

Gross and manly

Appreciating the gay dick girl oc.

Attached: 21686947.gif (460x258, 1.29M)

hehe anytime c;

literally hit me up on kik y'all i think i'm going through some sort of manic episode so the chances of y'all getting more personalized nudes is skyrocketing. you turn me on, and I'll turn you on c;

Open your eyes silly cunt

you have to keep scrolling #ItGetsBetter further into the thread

OP had a really bad angle

Attached: 1566797621996.jpg (970x880, 114K)

hang on speak english what do you want?

I would fuck your asshole until It collapsed

hahaha he's kinda right though i don't know why i thought i looked good there i look like some sort of ambiguous overweight painting from the renaissance (jesus how the fuck do you spell that)

sorry guys i made edibles and damn they're concentrated

well since y'all are still here want a tiddy pic?

im not an artist so dont be to hard on me or dont and call me a talentless piece of shit either way my dicks still hard

Attached: lIKeThISPLeAsE.jpg (2072x1944, 647K)

bwahaha hilarious you know what i will absolutely try that give me a second

I just want a pic of your hard little girldick. I'd love to play with it and feel you cum in my warm mouth so I can swallow it all.. From one girl to another, I bet you taste delicious~

>little girl dick.
isnt there a futa loli thread you should be in u weirdo

Attached: 1567015397282.jpg (602x388, 42K)

Ok, like this? It's the best i could do either way, i know i keep saying it i just kinda feel bad cuz im really high around you guys haha

Attached: 20190911_122152.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

I typed it the way I meant it. Little girl-dick, not little-girl dick. Why do you have to be like this.

also sorry i'm so fat. i really think i'm starting to develop bipolar disorder though so maybe these weird, idk, periods? of what I'm guessing is mania will get me going again. I used to be super thin, super cute. Now I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror.

Well, not lately. But I think that's the mania.

Attached: 20190911_122659.jpg (2592x1944, 1.23M)

ew what the fuck was I thinking posting this this is god awful hang on let me get something better jesus christ I'm sorry

thats better but i meant like this
>pic related

you know how when you lay down on your back with your knees bent? raise your legs a let your ding dong flop over your butt hole

am i making any sense?

Attached: Depositphotos_22101999_original-568d3afb5f9b586a9e945308.jpg (768x512, 19K)

nice

ur face would look better if it were all red from hard style butt banging and cum dripping off your chin

Attached: 1567236212870.png (375x424, 190K)

Would you be fine with a girl sucking you off, or are you into guys?

You're not even that fat. That one single photo made you look like some disgusting ham planet. I think your weight is perfect in all the rest of your photos. Not a skeleton but not fat either. Just the right amount of chubby.

You actually look really fucking hot in this, imo

Attached: 20170723_001247.png (1080x982, 621K)

pimply small man butt

Attached: 693.jpg (500x456, 59K)

Well it's official guys I'm too high to do this. Super sorry, but I thought i'd give it one last shot and it just didn't take.

Angles man. They work miracles. A good one makes you look gorgeous, and a bad one makes you look like god forgot how to make humans.

I am going to be shooting for more weight loss in the near future. I don't know why but I've been gaining some motivation back. I estimate that I can within the year get to a socially acceptable size, which is all I want for the short term, I'll worry long term later. So... yeah. I'll pop in and out of Yea Forums and post some nudes every now and again, k? Show you guys how much more rapeable I'm getting? If I actually get raped for this I totally deserve it haha. I just hope they're attractive.

but yeah so I'll be back and better next time guys. For now y'all have my kik, y'all can be my inner circle. Y'all want nudes, hmu. Can't do it all the time but for y'all? Hell yeah.

Bye Yea Forumstard. Thanks for welcoming me back to the board, y'all are a treat and half. Y'all take care~

haha sorry for saying y'all so much at the end
y'all

Hope things go well for you! Thanks for posting. Wishing you the best :)

Oh! Real quick, I meant to get back to you. Yeah it took mine a good while to get to this point and honestly their size kinda surprises me. my mom had tig ol biddies tho so yeah.

give it some time, definitely get on the injections though, it's way smoother. There's a lot less highs and lows. And then give it some time. It takes like three years or something for them to fully grow and mine did most of theirs in year two so give it a sec. hope this helps c:

Source?

oh i dunno man that's from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, it's an anime. I feel like you would know it, but if not, it's just hentai from the two demon sister. have a nice fap my dude

actually here you go i did a little searching and found this is loaded with shit like this. have a *nice fap my dude

www imagefap com/pictures/4784091/My-Favorite-Anime-Girls-Scanty-and-Kneesocks

Hey OP, got any pics with your ass and soles?

Well I'm a little self conscious when it comes to the size of my feet... i don't really show it off. but here you can have this bombshell to the the thread haha. it's basically dead anyway

Attached: webcam-toy-photo16.jpg (800x600, 61K)

Thanks.

this thing is like two years old by the way. it looks like i'm actually in my scrap folder right now, so that explains some things

anytime man

How about we meet half and half and get soles in stockings?

Yeah I think I have that.

actually here, im not a fan of this picture, but if you like it, cool deal dude bust a nut for me c;

Attached: webcam-toy-photo38.jpg (800x600, 56K)

I like that picture! You have such a nice butt and legs!

Thanks!!

Taking requests atm?

the fucking socks in this pic are such a tease.