Those of you familiar with Berlin, where are your favorite areas to go out, and favorite bars?

Those of you familiar with Berlin, where are your favorite areas to go out, and favorite bars?

Attached: germanflag.jpg (615x410, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.page/Goerli?share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Märkisches Viertel is a really nice area. Beautiful cafes and the locals are super friendly.

that's pretty far from where i'm staying (Neukolln)

worth it tho

Have a visit at very nice place.

Soldiner Straße / Ecke Koloniestraße.

Find yourself a park bench and relax.

There you can experience the real Berlin as it is at it's heart.

it looks like a pretty small area. which bars there are your favorite?

I totally recommend it too

Treff26 is definitely a favorite, really authentic atmosphere

berlin fucking sucks
it's dirty and there is no chance getting even the shittiest apartment

what are u looking for and where?

fucking anything

g.page/Goerli?share

Attached: fukken_man.png (290x291, 148K)

Weserstr. has all the 'this is Berlin' non-berlinish boozers. Twin Peaks themed boozer towards Schönleinstr Metro. And check around Kottbusser Tor, then towards Schlesi and Görli. It truly is the arsehole of our country. That's why the Cali IT crowd loves it.

well spoken

here. My favourite - not because it is good, but because I met someone special there - is the Das Hotel Bar, just across the canal.

how much do beers at bars tend to cost in Berlin?
at regular bars

about 8 Euro

where can I meet hot skinny traps in Berlin?

Where zum Fick do you drink lad? That is two pints, away from the tourist rip-off roads.

it's more like 1.50 to 3.50 Euros, right?

completely depends on the venue, sadly the tourists have led most of them to jack up the prices quite a lot

what are some good bars in Neukolln?

Monster Ronsons does a conference night, the crowd has talent (but do you?)
Loophole - the concerts draw angstyqueers. Schwuz, very lefty. Deep end is in Sisyphos and Kit Kat if you can handle fetish.
Altogether the concept of trap works better in retarded countries like yours, where god says homosex is a boo boo.

eh I don't think Neukolln is packed with tourists. I've seen some pictures of the drink menus at the bars and they seem pretty cheap

did you assume my cuntry? im from jerusalem

is right, even the late shops on Schlesisches Tor to Warschauer started stocking craft beers and ales for 5 a bottle. Pub owners hated the brocrowd, then daddy bought them the place. Such are twilight days, until it's yet another tech autismo pram alley.
Gott strafe Amerika!

Oy wey hebrewcube. That changes what exactly in my statement?

our god embraces the homo... uh i think, right? I just love traps because they are so feminine so its not even gay when I gargle the sweet jizz nectar from their cute clitties. change my mind.

Why would I do that? Each to their own. Even the pale, pudgy basement edge lord deserves their share of infantile humour, so I shall remain blissfully untrammeled by novelwasp postings.

you are right it's not gay it's bi