Ever hit a women for the first time?? Was it during sex or out of anger? If so, tell me your story

Ever hit a women for the first time?? Was it during sex or out of anger? If so, tell me your story.

Attached: HannahHays.jpg (1999x2693, 637K)

Woman don't talk to me thus hitting them impossible

Me and my sister hit each other as kid
to be fair she started a good chunk of our fights and didnt hit soft so it was fair hitting her back

It wouln't be ok to do it anymore

i havent but im all for eqaul rights and equal lefts. if i feel threatened i feel proteccc myself

i was 5. i was trying to enjoy my cookie before naptime.
some blonde cunt came over and pulled the cookie out of my hand and proceeded to chow down on it.
i was trying to slap the cookie out of her hand, ended up slapping the shit out of her face.
got most of my cookie back.
THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU, EMMA

only by accident. iam to soft for beeing brutal towards wimin.

Would you do it with a fist or an opened hand if put into that situation?

Implying a woman is even worth hitting.

it depends if weapons r included but i will subdue her if needed

Both. Kinky sad emo/goth chicks years ago in highschool. I'd love choking them and making them tell me they love me/need me.
Only once in anger. My wife and I were in a bad place at the time. She smacked the shit out of me. Decked that bitch like I would any man.
Ama lol

Yup. That's how I would look at it as well. If she tries to stab my ass then there's no rules until that crazy bitch is disarmed.

Never hit a woman. I'm not a fucking pussy.
I did beat to near death my sisters boyfriend for hitting her. He will never walk again.

Wouldn't say I really "hit" a girl. One of my ex's had a tendency to get violent when angry. I was so much bigger than her that it never really bothered me, but one day she went to kick me in the nuts when getting mad. I blocked it and told her not to pull that shit as I wasn't going to have it. She immediately tried again and I got her into a half-nelson and with my hands on the back of her head smacked her head against the wall.

We got a tough guy here

Nice. What was the aftermath with your wife?

KEK

that happened.

We are happily married still. We both apologized. Own a house, have a kid and are stable now. Everyone makes the occasional mistake. It was in the very beginning when we were both facing homelessness, couldn't make our bills, etc. Stress will make you do dumb shit.

Lol why would you hit a woman? Maybe if she was pointing a gun at me. I'm in control of my emotions because I'm a man. There isn't a woman on the planet who's threatening. It's gotta be pussies who got beaten up as kids who do this shit cause any other dude would rock their world.

Who cheated?

In highschool my gf was waiting for me to get out of football practice. She ended getting in a fight with some dumb bitch she had beef with. She started winning and the other girls friends jumped in and she was getting attacked by 3-4 girls

I saw that shit and ran off the field and dropped one of them with a punch to the side of her head. She was knocked out the others stopped and started the whole "NEVER HIT A WOMEN" bullshit

No, I only hit them for the second time

lol good shit.

Is that why you won't hit a women? That said, I agree beating your sis BF. Especially if there was no reason to begin with.

>I would only hit her if she had a gun pointed at me

Do you think you are some fucking kind of Jason statham? I don’t think your matrix moves would do shit in real life if someone was pointing a gun at you retard

But yeah bottom line I don’t think I would hit a woman unless she repeatedly kept hitting me or trying to do any physical harm, of course I would try to just push her away first, hitting a woman should be a last resort simply because they are much weaker, on average, it’s like asking if you would hit a 12 year old male kid

Kek. Neither of us. At least that I know of. I said some awful things to her and she hit me and I was a pussy and hit her back.

Have you ever had someone point a gun at you just as a threat? If they aren't serious about shooting you, you hit them and they drop the gun. I've done it. I've seen other people do it.

Sounds like life hasn't tested you, bruh.

This mofo knows what's up.

Sounds like you're an emotional bitch who can't control his violent urges.

Ok rambo

Good god she has the face of white American trash

At least she doesnt look like a buck tooth limey bitch

Would still punch her tho

I'm not Rambo. I grew up in a rough neighborhood. You're lucky you never had to deal with real violence and people waving guns around.

you sound pretty emo

Give me a break. You're acting like a modern day Steven Seagal. Unless you took some specialty training, I'll give you credit.

During sex. She tried changing her mind.

Shit gets real in poor neighborhoods. You know people use guns to threaten people and scare them? They don't always shoot? You consider yourself a man, but you hit girls because you can't control your emotions. Men can control themselves. Go to therapy.

>You're lucky you never had to deal with real violence and people waving guns around.

I am mexican

as I learned from a pimp some women want to get hit. they come from a broken family where their dad didn't care about them. So the only thing they can do to see if you give a shit about what they say is if you get angry. If a girl says you aint shit , your mom is a bitch ext, she wants to see if you get mad. If you don't get mad in her mind you don't give a shit about her. Some women not all, think if you get mad enough to hit them you care about them, and what they say. That said, I put my hands on women. I can beat up guys, but you can't let them get away with shit because they got a pussy. So a woman can kill your dog and burn down your house, torture your mother in a basement SAW style and you cant do shit.. BULL SHIT "Im pulling that hoes hair back to the fat meat" I believe it was told to me. Free game. I believe that's what you wanted.

ok tyrone

Nope, I waited until the second time.

Um... that's not just assault, that's rape.

Well at least you're not ashamed of it.

to be honest yes, on some occasions i hit women in my life. the same with men. i don't buy in your sexist never hit a woman bullshit. and you should know, i am the most peaceful person ever. you can hit me ten times without me making a move but the 11th time i will fuck your shit up. and i am trying hard to be the same kind of "good" towards everyone, but sometimes people mistake this as weakness and try to fuck with you. situations like these sometimes lead to violence, which i am by no means a fan of. in my opinion the whole "would you hit a woman" bullshit can be bottled down to "would you hit a weaker person". that's where its at. I can respect it, if you never would hit a weaker person than you, that's some hero stuff. but just because she has other genitals than you is kind of a stupid reason.

My ex wanted me to slap her face during Sex it was hard to bring myself to do it at first. I think she had daddy issues her dad was abusive drunk not pervert kind but wife and kids beater kind.

Same here, buddy. Ex came from a broken home. She would beg to be choked and slapped. Shit was intense the first time and held back. Later it got more rough and had to slow it down cuz I felt like she was going to set me up for some shit.

Well fucking said.

Lmao nothing to be ashamed of. Go let a woman destroy your life and don't do shit about it pussy ass.

Was a complement. I've seen friends let that shit happen to them. Bitches be crazy.

>defending yourself is being pussy
Ok cuck

That is what the media thought him

Fight like a man, get hit like a man. I hate a girl once. She was acting all cool and decided to smack me, guess she didn't expect me to just give her some equallity.

Gave my friend a decent slap once to snap her out of her bs when she was drunk. She cried felt bad but needed to be done. It was pushing half 2 in the morning and she had thrown up in my car and after 2 hours of he sitting throwing up in a porta potty I lost it.

Know who hits women? Other women. Emotional pussies lol

I had a girl pull a straight razor on me once. I didnt hit her but after i got slightly cut on my belly i put up against the wall and banged the shit out of her hand until she dropped it.

Hit a woman during anger sex

Ex, gf at the time, tried to stop me leaving so I pushed her into the wall. She burst into tears. Another time she tried to close the door so I yanked it open and it smacked her in the face.

She had told me once that sometimes she wants to hit me so bad but was wouldn't because she knew I'd hit her back.

Didn't hit her but I choked my girlfriend until she passed out before

Apparently choking a girl in anger is a sign you're going to murder them eventually

No, I skipped the first time and went straight to the second time

Yes I knocked an ex gf out with a left hook. It was a great hit she hit the floor like a ton of hot snot. Teach the slut for thinking she could flirt like a slut in front of me and her friends. Basically trying to humiliate me. The stupid dick she was flirting with got knocked clean out as well. Walked away feeling 10 feet tall. Never done it before that and never done it since. Still don't regret it to this day. I got prosecuted and spent 8 weeks in jail for itS.Shit happens I suppose that was 10 years ago.

Sure but I can't recall it happened once more almost with an ex Gf we where together for 1 year and she cheated I found out and she came over trying to explain and say sorry whatever I was fumming and In a bad position that time . The more she told me the angrier I got and then out of the blue she said beat me if you want and if that makes you feel better . I almost did but I knew I wouldn't have stopped so I just left the house and went for a walk . I hate her and now I would love to just do that but there is no point it won't give me satisfaction and it won't help me get over the pain . Fuck her she lost more than I did and in the end she's suffering more that's all I care about

Lots of cops in this thread whoa. Careful your superiors don't find out, you might get a promotion.

Eh I would never do that, I could see at least hitting her possibly though

>Was it during sex or out of anger?
both thankfully she was under warranty

hitting a woman is like hitting a kid.

It started during sex. I would slap my gf in the face pretty hard. One time I got carried away and she ended up crying and we had to stop thay night. Still do it, but no more than a few times. I also playfully slap her at other times when we disagree or are just talking. I would never ever do it when I am actually angry. I would consider that abuse

Attached: abuse hot..webm (480x852, 954K)

This is so fucking hot. Where's the rest of that sweet, sweet sauce?

no can do m8

When I was 12, me and a few kids from my class were playing marco polo in the playground. I was seeking and a girl took advantage of my vulnerability and kicked me in the jewels. I opened my eyes to see that cunt smugly giggling in front of me with that entitled "you can't hit me" look only a female can give. Despite her confidence I unleashed the wrath of the fucking gods onto her, sweeping her then dropping a knee into her guts. Every last ounce of breath left her body and she laid there for 10 minutes, trying to recuperate while me and my mates were laughing our asses off. My friends vouched for me and I got away with it. For the remainder of the year, the bitch lived in fear of me

Anger but this one used to ask me to rape her on countless occasions.

>3 years relation ship
>find out she's been hiding to me that a guy was going after her
>saw messages of her saying "I want to take you in my arms but I have a boyfriend..."
>get mad, she runs after me, begs for forgiveness
>2 days after this, in her bed on christmas 6:00 am, an idea crosses my mind
>what if they did something ?
>don't know if she's awake, fuckit, let's bluff "where did you do it ?"
>"at his place..."
>Stormed out before I'd do something stupid
>She follows me in tears, throws herself at my feed
>covered in mud and snow, crying loudly "forgive me please, I chose you, it's over with him"
>took a week to recover from it and figure out what I'd do
>the more I'd bluff the more disgusting it got
>"I asked him to call me a whore everytime we do it"
>"multiple times a week"
>"only 3 weeks"
>"...only 3 months"
>"didn't want to have sex with you because I got STDS from him"
>started looking at her hard drive, messages etc
>found CP, zoophilia, screenshots of her when she was 14 on cam with an old dude masturbating
>I was younger and naive, said that if I screwed up like she did I'd like to have a second chance
>She's just fucked up like I used to be but I'm better now, she can change too
>we spent a week together at her new place
>couldn't look at her but she wants to fuck
>letshatefuckher.avi

cont

>"please call me a whore like he used to !"
>instant disgust, almost threw up
>went outside for a nightwalk and got in a fight with some random guy after asking him for a cigarette as I forgot mine
>policemen came to stop this shit
>cool down and apologize enventualy, explain why I'm acting stupid
>the guy forgives me and the policemen let me go
>it was the first time that I bothered a stranger like this
>the next day I go back to my place
>another week passes
>ask me to come over at her parents house on the weekend
>tells me she has to visit a friend (f) of her whose brother an heroed, asks for my trust
>alone with her father
>he offers me few drinks (he even apologized for his daughter's behavior)
>at some point the alcohol and my mind tells me she just lied again
>I ask a friend to look for her car on the club's parking where she used to meet the other guy
>"yup she's here, he's here too"
>I proceed to destroy her on FB like a stupid kid
>next day she comes at me angry, asking for me to say that everything I said was a lie
>"you care more about your reputation than anything else including me"
>Never saw her that upset
>I'm done here
>Walk out, not even angry, I just feel like the dumbest guy ever
>"Why are you walking out user ?"
>"I do it before angers comes back"
>"Oh yeah ? what would you do ? hit me ?"
>she takes off her glasses
>"Then go ahead, hit me !" and I fucking did.

and aftermath?

She said I sent her to the hospital which was false but after this people saw me as a thug. Honestly it was fun being feared even though I'm not a fighter.
Her mother called me over the facebook stuff and asked politely to delete the posts, told me she was sorry for me and wished me a good life.
After some time truth found it's way and most of her friends abandonned her, some of them told me that she deserved worse.
One of them even became my girlfriend for the next 4 years.
Now it's just a joke "user the violent guy" but some people in my hometown still cross the street at my sight.

Attached: hannibal.png (507x368, 224K)

This guy knows.

Those type of Dad's are the worst. Only other that is just is bad is a Dad that doesn't give a shit at all about his daughter. Those kind fuck bitches up for life and it's a everyday struggle to deal with them and their personality.

> I felt like she was going to set me up for some shit.
Good thinking, some bitches are just fucking crazy and become man haters. Those bitches can get your ass locked up.

>Fight like a man, get hit like a man
There is a lot of truth in that. A lot of women will say shit no man would dare say, they think they can slap you when you say something that pisses them off because they can use the female he won't slap me because I'm a woman, bs. I'm not saying punch a bitch in her face but, a good solid slap to the face is a attitude changer. Don't let bitches take advantage of you. But, I will say a bitch will call the cops saying you hit her and try to get you locked up, even though she hit you and started the shit. It's a woman's world when it comes to that shit. A man loses either way, no matter you slap the bitch or not.

Should have deftly eaten from her hand and slobbered on it