Hey Yea Forums. Some dude took multiple creepshots of me today wearing regular clothes. Should I feel flattered?

Hey Yea Forums. Some dude took multiple creepshots of me today wearing regular clothes. Should I feel flattered?

Attached: ginger_cat_with_fish_in_its_mouth__33721290.jpg (564x604, 77K)

Post nudes

Yes, but I would probably avoid him and Im a guy

>someone took spy photos of yah ass
>NOT CALLING POLICE RIGHT NOW
Otherwise you should kill the mobster/take spy photos of them, if police is trash in yah country/state.

tits and timestamp?

I live in the US, he took pictures of me sitting at a table from the front. I only confirmed what was going on after my friend passed by him. He said to her that I looked "absolutely gorgeous"

we're all obviously wondering what you look like, OP. post a pic of yourself. crop out or censor your head if you are worried about it. it's only fair

to answer your question: yes, you can feel flattered

Fucking press charges, retard, always call police on this shit.
Ur living in the fucking US, fam, why'd not call the fucking cops on someone's ass?

I had someone do the same thing to me, but I think it was because I was disheveled. I'm a guy.

As far as I know taking pictures in public is legal. I didnt know what to do lmfao

I always thought of creepshots as being like a stepping stone towards rape and rape-like activities. Something about covertly getting off to unsuspecting women just seems like something a date rapist would do.

And if you think about it, a date rapist is way more flattering than a regular one

Attached: 30B0DCDD-7187-481F-9414-F754B2125510.jpg (1000x563, 57K)

TITS OR GTFO

As far as I know you're some fat 45yo incel.

Tits or gtfo

My first reaction was that if he had any balls whatsoever, he wouldve talked to me. But instead he took pictures of me and talked to my friend. I felt his eyes on me the whole time and it was awful. All that happened really was that our table talked about how creepy it was and if he was listening he probably heard it. Next time though, I'm taking pictures back or confronting the guy

Show asshole with time stamp or GTFO

Tits or gtfo? I'm a guy. Also I'm a 31 year old Volcel.

Why the fuck should I care if Yea Forums believes me?

Shoe on head with time stamp or gtfo

Post feet please

Then fuck off faggot

if you want actual responses, actual timestamps are necessary

Cant remember the last time I saw a male timestamp. But whatever

idk how to feel about it

Attached: IMG.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

it depends. are you a girl? if so, post yourself. you must deliver.